It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: My Dream  (Read 5525 times)

Offline zabi

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
My Dream
« on: July 17, 2016, 01:24:59 PM »
Hello Readers,

I am zabi from india and my dream is to marry Russian,European,north american women .

If any body has clue about any women pls do refer me

Offline HoundDaddyLee

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: My Dream
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2016, 01:32:02 PM »
Welcome Zabi. This is not a dating site, but you will get good information by reading the forums. This site is primarily for learning and discussing women from the Former Soviet Union countries.

Good luck in your search,
HDL

Offline 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2016, 01:49:17 PM »
My advice, quit posting the same thing all over the place.

Hello Readers,

I am zabi from india and my dream is to marry Russian,European,north american women .

If any body has clue about any women pls do refer me

Hello i am zabi from india looking for women for marriage.

If any women interested pls do refer me

Hello Readers,

I am zabi from india , Anybody please suggest me best matrimony site in russia and europe.

Any one know any women who r looking for men pls refer me.

Hello Ladies ,

Zabi from india looking for foreign women .

Please refer me any women imterested pls do reply .

Dear readers if you no anh women pls do refer me

Hello Ladies i am zabi from India . If any women intereated to have children i am readh for it .

Hello Ladies,
I am zabi from India. Looking for Russian,Ukrainian women for marriage.
I am finding it difficult find some one.
I am looking for marriage and want spend my life with her.
I have tried in all matrimony site but have not got any success.
If any women interested please do reply.
If you want to visit India you are welcome.
so we can get to know each other well once you visit India.

Hello please help me out kindly suggest me free matrimony site for Russian women.
I can all paid sites.

Hello ladies,
I am zabi from India. I am MBA graduate Working in India.
My age is 30 and I am single and never married.
I am looking for Russian women for marriage to spend my life with her.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline zabi

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2016, 01:58:44 PM »
Hi All, please dont  give wrong comments if you are not interested in helping leave it but dont pass any comment like earlier i got replies .

Offline LAman

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2016, 02:20:43 PM »
................ This site is primarily for learning and discussing women from the Former Soviet Union countries.

Primarily?????
There is a big difference between what it is meant to be than what it really is. Let's be a little truthful here.
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2016, 02:39:57 PM »
So how, exactly, would you change the forum? 

Do you think it would be helpful to post another 32,000 times the names of sites that are scams?  Or those that posters found legitimate?

Is it good for the forum to post 18,000 times that Odesa is a party city?  Or that Nikolaev has many less than serious women?

Would it be useful to post another 57,000 times that one should never send money to a woman he has never met?

Should we have another 50 threads on prenups, the good and the bad?   Or yet more threads by men who look and act decades younger than their chronological ages, have no trouble dating 20 something "model looks" girls at home, yet still wish to travel abroad to meet a superhot girl?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 02:52:21 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Slumba

• Banned Member
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2016, 03:02:51 PM »
Dear Zabi,

It is manifestly evident that you are desiring a beautiful light-skinned or white woman. I think when you say American, you are not meaning of African-American.

Many men have tried, and only some of these men are known to have succeeded.

Many strengths you must have, many miles must you now travel, in order to win a girl who is not only interested in your money. Be sure in your understanding that you have a strong soul of a man, before beginning this endeavor.

Cheers,

Slumba
Me gusta ir de compras con mi tarjeta verde...

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2016, 08:12:18 PM »

Hey Zabi, it seems you been looking for a woman for at least two years and based off the way you write, you give the impression you are desperate. Your writing style is going to scare lots of women. Slow down and do lots of reading here. Learn how to write, where to look for women, and how to impress them.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2016, 08:21:45 PM »
Hi All, please dont  give wrong comments if you are not interested in helping leave it but dont pass any comment like earlier i got replies .

I have over 5000 posts many of them giving guys advice. You have 8 posts,
7 of which are asking the same thing.
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline HoundDaddyLee

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2016, 09:57:17 AM »
Primarily?????
There is a big difference between what it is meant to be than what it really is. Let's be a little truthful here.

Hi LAMan,

I think you are trying to be sarcastic in your response, but I cannot tell... If this site is not primarily for "Russian Women Discussion", then please let us know what it's reason d'tre is?

HDL

Offline LAman

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2016, 02:00:07 PM »

Hi LAMan,

I think you are trying to be sarcastic in your response, but I cannot tell... If this site is not primarily for "Russian Women Discussion", then please let us know what it's reason d'tre is?

HDL

Hey HDL...

It is a political forum now. I would say at least 3/4 of posts are political/religious/(more if you add)anti-Russian.
If I want to read politics i'll go to a forum where that is all they do. It has always been the way here in the past (IIRC) that a political/religious topic took over the forum...then it would die. Now this forum is dominated with politics. Apparently, the most vocal posters here want to talk politics. So be it.

To answer Boethius from a few days ago........You can't force this forum to be anything other than what the most vocal want it to be.

If you read some of the threads that ask something about info re relationships....... someone has to throw in something political, happens all the time. I just read one today  in the thread started by Sinitsa.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2016, 11:01:40 PM »
It is a political forum now. I would say at least 3/4 of posts are political/religious/(more if you add)anti-Russian.
If I want to read politics i'll go to a forum where that is all they do. It has always been the way here in the past (IIRC) that a political/religious topic took over the forum...then it would die. Now this forum is dominated with politics. Apparently, the most vocal posters here want to talk politics. So be it.

To answer Boethius from a few days ago........You can't force this forum to be anything other than what the most vocal want it to be.

If you read some of the threads that ask something about info re relationships....... someone has to throw in something political, happens all the time. I just read one today  in the thread started by Sinitsa.

I have an idea that maybe management can implement and everybody will be happy. Most people look at the 25 most recent posts to see what is hot. A lot of times it will be Russia bashing, Blah Blah, or politics. Many people are turned off by this. I suggest management not allow any posts from the sub forums "Anything Goes" and "Odds and Ends" to show up on the most recent posts. This will give the impression that most of the recent posts are related to pursuing FSU women and it will motivate newbies to stick around longer. Those members who want to get their daily dose of politics and Blah Blah can click on the sub forums to enter into those threads. If a thread outside those sub forums become a Russia bashing mud slinging fest, it should also be removed from the recent posts lists. We've all stated our opinions on Russia's behavior in Ukraine. If we keep talking about it, we'll sound like a broken record. How many out there like hearing broken records?
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline BC

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2016, 12:44:10 AM »
I have an idea that maybe management can implement and everybody will be happy. Most people look at the 25 most recent posts to see what is hot. A lot of times it will be Russia bashing, Blah Blah, or politics. Many people are turned off by this. I suggest management not allow any posts from the sub forums "Anything Goes" and "Odds and Ends" to show up on the most recent posts. This will give the impression that most of the recent posts are related to pursuing FSU women and it will motivate newbies to stick around longer. Those members who want to get their daily dose of politics and Blah Blah can click on the sub forums to enter into those threads. If a thread outside those sub forums become a Russia bashing mud slinging fest, it should also be removed from the recent posts lists. We've all stated our opinions on Russia's behavior in Ukraine. If we keep talking about it, we'll sound like a broken record. How many out there like hearing broken records?

Not a bad idea, but non members don't see them anyway.  Since 'anything goes' can include FSUW related topics, maybe just move all the politics and 2nd Amendment stuff to an Off Topic or PoliticalPlayground sub forum.  Heck.. If we're sounding like a broken record, you Billy must be the skipping needle!   :devil:

Offline BillyB

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2016, 07:44:41 PM »
non members don't see them anyway.

That's the best thing about not logging in but people have to log in to see features or photos in some threads. But when members do log in to find FSU related topics, those topics can get buried quickly with a conflict going on, terrorist acts, and the elections around the corner which can be a turn off to many that don't care for that stuff. If there is a way to keep non related FSU stuff off the most recent posts lists, make it happen.

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2016, 05:01:27 AM »
That's the best thing about not logging in but people have to log in to see features or photos in some threads. But when members do log in to find FSU related topics, those topics can get buried quickly with a conflict going on, terrorist acts, and the elections around the corner which can be a turn off to many that don't care for that stuff. If there is a way to keep non related FSU stuff off the most recent posts lists, make it happen.

I don't know how others look when they log in, but I never use the lists on the home page.  I simply use these links

Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.

at the top of the page, starting with the new replies.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2016, 10:02:36 AM »
I don't know how others look when they log in, but I never use the lists on the home page.  I simply use these links

Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.

at the top of the page, starting with the new replies.

Everyone does things differently to find reading material but LAMan makes a good point that reading here sometimes is a turn off. I can't say he's wrong. This place doesn't turn a profit but if it's not too much trouble to change things, it would improve the place for people like LAMan and keep the rest of the regulars here happy they can still talk war, politics and gun control without drowning out the other topics. For non FSU related topics, all we'd have to do is click on the sub forums "odds and ends" and "anything goes" to participate in non FSU related threads.

Offline LAman

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2016, 01:35:30 PM »
I don't know about you guys but I DO see the Recent Posts on right side....often and sometimes unread posts.

Does anyone know if all ( members or non-members) can see Recent Posts on side. If so, you can often see almost all posts are political or something akin.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2016, 02:24:22 PM »
Non members and anyone not logged in cannot see anything in the Members Only section, whether on the bottom of the page or the side.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline LAman

« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2016, 02:42:09 PM »
Non members and anyone not logged in cannot see anything in the Members Only section, whether on the bottom of the page or the side.

When non members come to RWD, what do they see? Page with RussianWomenDiscussion , and they need to hit 'forum'  to see discussion groups?

Sorry to take away from 'Dream' thread.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2016, 03:03:12 PM »
Yes, they have to be on the forum page to see the forum.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541387
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 3932
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2883
Total: 2893

+-Recent Posts

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine by krimster2
Today at 07:36:35 AM

Re: Navigating the longest story ever told by Stirlitz
Today at 02:18:56 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Stirlitz
Today at 02:12:24 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Trenchcoat
Today at 01:56:55 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:07:31 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 11:31:49 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Manny
Yesterday at 11:07:15 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:50:04 AM

Re: international travel by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 08:20:37 AM

Re: Trippin........... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 08:06:00 AM