It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Banter  (Read 18942 times)

Offline John Gaunt

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Banter
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2018, 09:55:20 AM »
"Next time you’re bonking an 18 year old whom you’ve bought have a thought for your teen aged daughter in the sweaty clutches of a 50+ something lecherous old man......"

when YOU say it, it sounds weird...

does this mean that when my oldest daughter brings her high school friends home and we're all sitting around the pool together
that I SHOULDN'T rub sun screen on her friend's backs after I do my daughter's
don't you think that'd be considered inhospitable...
I mean it would be like only serving cold drinks to my daughter and not her friends as well
I'm just trying to be a good host
what would YOU do in such a situation
keeping in mind, you only likely have 4 weeks per yr to use an outdoor pool
Is there no end to your leching? Even your daughters friends aren’t safe from your grubby hands. You’re wandering a bit close to home, aren’t you?

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2018, 10:16:59 AM »
"Is there no end to your leching? Even your daughters friends aren’t safe from your grubby hands. "

yeah, so...???
you say it like it's a BAD thing
I do it, like it's a GOOD thing

my actions give me a feeling of pleasure and contentment
what do your words bring you?

if the things you do do not make you happy, why do them
everything I do in my life brings me joy
even making fun of people like YOU!

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2018, 10:50:06 AM »
"Is there no end to your leching? Even your daughters friends aren’t safe from your grubby hands. "

yeah, so...???
you say it like it's a BAD thing
I do it, like it's a GOOD thing

my actions give me a feeling of pleasure and contentment
what do your words bring you?

if the things you do do not make you happy, why do them
everything I do in my life brings me joy
even making fun of people like YOU!
If drooling over your daughters high school friends bodies makes you happy, go for it. It’s no skin off my nose.
If you think you’re making fun of me, why, go for that too.
No skin off my nose their, either.
Perhaps you even fancy a bit of incest?
No skin off my nose there too.

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2018, 10:51:35 AM »
HAHA krimster.  Before you know it, you'll be the subject of one of these stories -

http://www.reddit.com/r/LetsNotMeet/

This post was composed without the aid of google.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 10:55:54 AM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2018, 11:21:43 AM »

http://www.reddit.com/r/LetsNotMeet/

http://www.reddit.com/r/LetsNotMeet/comments/9wxgz3/my_gut_instinct_was_correct_about_this_guy_on_the/

Silly me. I couldn't tell if the author of the story was a girl or a guy [the way it's written, I thought it was a guy getting 'trolled']
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline pitbull

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2018, 11:30:39 AM »
All his talk of a 50% success rate with 18-25 yr old students could be him handing over his dollars successfully for services rendered.

It is 100% of all sex he is getting both there and now - and he is stupid enough to proudly call it a «success” :)
Be the person that your dog thinks you are

Online krimster2

« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2018, 11:32:01 AM »
“It's no skin off my nose”

is that some sort of English idiom for saying that you’re NOT circumcised?
maybe that’s why you can’t find girls in Ukraine!
they TOTALLY prefer a circumcised Willy!
I’ve had girlfriends ask questions about this subject, like if all American men are circumcised, and then they want to see it for themselves

and in the interests of furthering the development of scientific inquiry among young, impressionable minds, I feel it is my civic duty to oblige their curiosity....

Offline pitbull

« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2018, 11:32:10 AM »
"Next time you’re bonking an 18 year old whom you’ve bought have a thought for your teen aged daughter in the sweaty clutches of a 50+ something lecherous old man......"

when YOU say it, it sounds weird...

does this mean that when my oldest daughter brings her high school friends home and we're all sitting around the pool together
that I SHOULDN'T rub sun screen on her friend's backs after I do my daughter's
don't you think that'd be considered inhospitable...
I mean it would be like only serving cold drinks to my daughter and not her friends as well
I'm just trying to be a good host
what would YOU do in such a situation
keeping in mind, you only likely have 4 weeks per yr to use an outdoor pool

:rolleyes:  old perv

Offline pitbull

« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2018, 11:33:36 AM »
"I have seen a photo of pitbull.  Her fiance (now husband) posted it here years ago.  She is very attractive, tall and slim. 

thanks BO...
but I thought Pitbully said, "she came here on her own merits"
now we know what those merits were

I will go back and read his posts
I bet that will be a FUN read!!!

Cause you make up so much crap old man that you get confused all the time

Online krimster2

« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2018, 11:41:19 AM »
"old perv"

one can derive a great deal of satisfaction from being old
and one can also derive a great deal of satisfaction from being a perv
but the amount of satisfaction acquired by being an old perv
is beyond measure

far more, I would think than being a sad, frustrated woman
would love to see your pic, and read your post where you claim to have come to the usa on your "own merits"
and look at your hubby
hahahaha
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 02:37:17 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2018, 11:43:59 AM »
Please post a link. 

AFAIK, there currently is no photo of pitbull on the forum, as it was deleted years ago.  It was not directly on the forum, it was via photobucket, I believe.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 11:45:43 AM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline pitbull

« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2018, 11:48:38 AM »
"old perv"

one can derive a great deal of satisfaction from being old
and one can also derive a great deal of satisfaction from being a perv
but the amount of satisfaction acquired by being an old perv
is beyond measure

far more, I would think then being a sad, frustrated woman
just saw your pic, and read your post where you claim to have come to the usa on your "own merits"
oh my, look at your hubby
hahahaha

Sorry your brain is so damaged pervy

Online krimster2

« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2018, 12:04:10 PM »
my brain might be damaged
but it gives me quite an advantage
to verbally defeat a Russian
on RW Discussion

slovo to your mama

Offline msmob

« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2018, 01:18:59 PM »
One sees efforts to desensitize  the general public in the media through advertising the ‘larger’ sized clothing and figure as beautiful. It also applies to trying to normalize inter racial relationships where such families are portrayed as the norm, when, in fact, they make up a very small proportion of the population.
There’s an agenda for sure.

Hmm, a Brit using z's for s' ...?

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2018, 01:25:32 PM »
Hmm, a Brit using z's for s' ...?
On an Apple device, no less. Ever heard of auto fill Moby?

Offline msmob

« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2018, 02:06:15 AM »
On an Apple device, no less. Ever heard of auto fill Moby?

Hmm, it's one of the first things when you buy a new iPad / iPhone in setup - it recognises where you are and configures the language settings - UK English - in a Brits case - living IN Britain

Are you living in the southern America's ?;)

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2018, 02:47:18 AM »
Hmm, it's one of the first things when you buy a new iPad / iPhone in setup - it recognises where you are and configures the language settings - UK English - in a Brits case - living IN Britain

Are you living in the southern America's ?;)
Is it nice there? I quite like the idea of visiting the Argies and reminding them of Los Malvinas oops The Falklands.

Online krimster2

« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2018, 07:59:15 AM »
"Is it nice there? I quite like the idea of visiting the Argies and reminding them of Los Malvinas oops The Falklands. "

if you ever do that, please have someone film it and post it "post-mortem" on youtube!
huge entertainment value!!!

Offline msmob

« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2018, 12:12:45 AM »
   Re sim - Airport is near enough same price -- it is not much regardless and convenience way over rides cost ! :)

A suit will make you look like a complete tool !! ( which Moby is !!)

Our JayH is a little secretive as to his relationship status - but this 'tool' wasn't seeking a new partner - unlike you

It is my preference to wear a suit to meet a lady as :

1/ I feel smart - and if your lady is 'classy enough' to meet you at the airport - why not make the effort, too ?

2/ When the upgrades and better leg-room seats are going free - guess who gets them ?

I have seen the prices for data / call charges be more than DOUBLE at airport offerings ... with the allowances less than half...

Perhaps the JayH's of this world don't check these things... ? EVERYONE knows that airports are captive markets and things cost more - same applies to Sims

Offline JayH

« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2018, 01:13:37 AM »
Our JayH is a little secretive as to his relationship status - but this 'tool' wasn't seeking a new partner - unlike you

It is my preference to wear a suit to meet a lady as :

1/ I feel smart - and if your lady is 'classy enough' to meet you at the airport - why not make the effort, too ?

2/ When the upgrades and better leg-room seats are going free - guess who gets them ?

I have seen the prices for data / call charges be more than DOUBLE at airport offerings ... with the allowances less than half...

Perhaps the JayH's of this world don't check these things... ? EVERYONE knows that airports are captive markets and things cost more - same applies to Sims

Funnily enough I nearly added the only reason to wear a suit is if you were looking for an airline upgrade !
It is not as important as it used to be -- the airlines I use have much more legroom than in the past -- and I usually have an empty seat next to me !!
If I am pumping for an upgrade -I might wear a tie -that is it !

Since you insist on a pissing contest over wearing a suit-- I can guarantee you Moby I have far more significant people I meet and I NEVER wear a suit! I rarely do so -- and only in court /weddings.very special occasions !! I do not need any props !!

Moby again attempts his claim at some sort of superior knowledge -this time over the price of a sim ! The cost is minuscule -- the convenience far outweighs any extra cost( IF there is any!)   Fact is Moby is clueless on the topic and is posting his hot air-- again.

I am still chuckling over to image of Moby in his little old suit in  a line of no bodies begging for an upgrade !
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline msmob

« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2018, 01:36:46 AM »

It is not as important as it used to be -- the airlines I use have much more legroom than in the past -- and I usually have an empty seat next to me !!
If I am pumping for an upgrade -I might wear a tie -that is it !

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/comment/plane-seats-legroom-shrunk-worst-airline/

JayH ,

Once more - your contentions are so EASY to mock ..  read and realise - that unless you pay biz class - you are talking twaddle

Since you insist on a pissing contest over wearing a suit

I can see you suffer extremely short-term memory loss issues, JayH ..  the simplest referral to most the recent your posts will confirm who 'kicked this off' ....

Then you feel the need to confirm your 'impotance'  - selling mistake deliberate ..!

-- I can guarantee you Moby I have far more significant people I meet and I NEVER wear a suit! I rarely do so -- and only in court /weddings.very special occasions !! I do not need any props !!

The most important person I meet is my beloved ..  My advice - as you're on the market - is to rethink your strategy and outlook ;)

Moby again attempts his claim at some sort of superior knowledge -this time over the price of a sim ! The cost is minuscule -- the convenience far outweighs any extra cost( IF there is any!)   Fact is Moby is clueless on the topic and is posting his hot air-- again.

Ooops

JayH must surely know Moby is in the comms field and would know, better
...  Are you bored and alone today, JayH ?

I am still chuckling over to image of Moby in his little old suit in  a line of no bodies begging for an upgrade !

The notion is yours and - of course daft ..

I've not asked for an upgrade... I check in early, am polite and they get offered

As our experiences of travel and airport prices being extortionate - and YES including sims -differs SO much-  I'm wondering if you travel much at all ?

The issue of lessor deals being offered at airports is something that needs highlighting. more.

Continue in ignorance, by all means -  but please don't ( try to)  mislead others - that really would be 'toolish'

« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 01:43:23 AM by msmob »

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2018, 01:52:54 AM »

Some corrections:

--Free wi fi at airport is not the greatest. Doesn't work when you go outside looking for uber car.

--- Uber driver meets only on second level, departures area. On the right 30 meters. Where did you get info about arrivals area!!

--- Skybus is not 80 uah, it is 100 uah now...….. unless OP gets off at Kharkivskaya metro which would be if one knows metro system.

If me, get sim at airport, several booths near exchange stations arrivals hall. Then you can call or get a call if needed.
Moby doesn’t know because Moby hasn’t been to KBP recently, if ever. Moby is googling again and getting his stuff wrong, as usual.
However, in MobysWorld, MobyKnowsItAll.
In our world, MobyIsaTool.

Offline msmob

« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2018, 02:02:43 AM »

Some errors corrections : fixed that for ya...

--Free wi fi at airport is not the greatest. Doesn't work when you go outside looking for uber car.

Perhaps your phone isn't as sensitive as mine... but mine worked just FINE where UBER folk where picking folks up ..

--- Uber driver meets only on second level, departures area. On the right 30 meters. Where did you get info about arrivals area!!

Let me see - my UBER driver ... and I was not alone..  how 'recent' is your experience ? My is less than 100 hours old

--- Skybus is not 80 uah, it is 100 uah now...….. unless OP gets off at Kharkivskaya metro which would be if one knows metro system.

Sighs

Take 169 divide by 2 = 85 ... which is more 'correct' 80 or 100 ?

and that will take you to the CENTRE

If me, get sim at airport, several booths near exchange stations arrivals hall. Then you can call or get a call if needed.

Well, based on the 'accuracy' of your 'info' - so far- I hope you're happy to pay  through the nose for those calls !

Are you like JayH - no lady meeting you ? ;)

« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 02:38:23 AM by msmob »

Offline JayH

« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2018, 02:06:03 AM »
Moby doesn’t know because Moby hasn’t been to KBP recently, if ever. Moby is googling again and getting his stuff wrong, as usual.
However, in MobysWorld, MobyKnowsItAll.
In our world, MobyIsaTool.

The problem is that Moby posts so much argumentative crap that gets hard to walk past -like today!
eg airline leg room  -- fact is that many airlines now offer much more than in the past  eg Qantas,Qatar.Emirates,Etihad ,Cathay, AirNZ
  & more ,etc etc
I had Aeroflot flight out of Hong Kong  that had room to walk past other seats -- and that was in steerage !
Sure budget airlines like EasyJet,Ryanair,Wizz ,UiA   & others pack them in -- but mostly they are short flights at a price.

So Moby-- do us all a favour and stop doing your version of Trenchcoat thread diversion  stupidty and leave the thread to stay relevant to the op !!!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 02:11:42 AM by JayH »
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline msmob

« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2018, 02:52:05 AM »
The problem is that Moby posts so much argumentative crap that gets hard to walk past -like today!
eg airline leg room  -- fact is that many airlines now offer much more than in the past  eg Qantas,Qatar.Emirates,Etihad ,Cathay, AirNZ
  & more ,etc etc
I had Aeroflot flight out of Hong Kong  that had room to walk past other seats -- and that was in steerage !
Sure budget airlines like EasyJet,Ryanair,Wizz ,UiA   & others pack them in -- but mostly they are short flights at a price.

'Argumentative' - when the likes of you post nonsense

http://www.seatguru.com/charts/longhaul_economy.php

FACT - legroom has got less over the years I've been flying economy and Quantas are not 'up there' with generosity   

Bearing this in mind and your laughable suggestion I hadn't been to Crimea - not long before it 'changed hands' and JG's  "moby's not been through KBP' in answer to info that is BANG ON and VERY recent  - is somewhat sad

So Moby-- do us all a favour and stop doing your version of Trenchcoat thread diversion  stupidty and leave the thread to stay relevant to the op !!!

What is clear is that where folks get collected by Uber is strangely varied

So I checked... 'guess what' ...?

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294474-i3663-k10382016-Uber_from_boryspil_airport-Kiev.html

Seems to reflect MY experience - I know about the bus as we bought a ticket and used UBER ;)

« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 02:56:56 AM by msmob »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541003
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1870
Total: 1881

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM