It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: The Struggle For Ukraine  (Read 287487 times)

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
LOL - Failure to Launch
« Reply #2925 on: February 22, 2023, 10:49:42 AM »
http://www.cnn.com/2023/02/21/politics/russia-intercontinental-ballistic-missile-test/index.html

the best laid plans of mice and men,
hey Vlad, guess what?
THE MAP IS NOT THE TERRITORY!!

the best thing the Russian people can do is have their own Maidan in Moscva, yes hundreds, maybe thousands will die, but that's just a day or two on the front
do you Russians wanna be slaves forever, or are ya gonna stand up for your kid's futures

so does this mean "THE OFFENSIVE" is also "kaput"?
is there some kinda plan of action, or is the Russian army just a big mob that fights with whatever gets in their way of looting and pillaging

my advice to ya'll if you gonna pick some place to pillage, Ukraine ain't it...have yo seen Monaco? they don't even have a military

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #2926 on: February 23, 2023, 12:37:04 PM »
Apparently according to this US ex-Marine guy fighting in Ukraine the average life expectancy is about 4hours:

http://ca.movies.yahoo.com/average-life-expectancy-front-line-184101568.html

That's pretty shocking and would detail that Ukraine is also taking heavy losses, probably not as heavy as the Russians but likely a lot all the same. As the guy says both sides are firing huge amounts of artillery shells at each other every day and of course those artillery shells are going to land on each other.

Many casualties also on both sides and I'm guessing some quite badly maimed. From what is known of the Ukrainian & Russian welfare system odds are they will be cast aside with only possibly their families to help them if they are lucky enough.

No real figures on casualties out at the moment that will likely only happen at the end of the conflict whenever that may be. I'm going to guess Ukraine has lost approximately 150,000 troops while Russia has lost around 200,000 troops, maybe more including Wagner. Those figures may seem on the high side but judging from the anecdotal evidence a distinct possibility perhaps.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2927 on: February 24, 2023, 02:54:17 AM »
Several reports out over last few days that China may be about to sell weapons to Russia:

http://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2023/feb/19/china-may-be-on-brink-of-supplying-arms-to-russia-says-blinken

My guess is that China has been waiting to see how the balance of power in the war sits in Ukraine before doing so. They likely don't want Ukraine (the West) to win but also probably don't want Russia (their border neighbour) to win and end up with a more powerful Russia on its border. My guess is that they will only sell Russia weapons to prop it up if they start losing badly and are getting pushed out of Ukraine. That way they can profiteer out of the war and weaken both the West and Russia it's potential adversaries. With the West supplying modern tanks to Ukraine then that could be seen as unbalancing the war in Ukraine's favour. If China is willing to sell weapons to Russia to equalise Russia's position in the war then it could make the situation in Ukraine tricky indeed with no end in sight.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Chelseaboy

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #2928 on: February 24, 2023, 04:48:56 AM »
Apparently according to this US ex-Marine guy fighting in Ukraine the average life expectancy is about 4hours:

http://ca.movies.yahoo.com/average-life-expectancy-front-line-184101568.html

That's pretty shocking and would detail that Ukraine is also taking heavy losses, probably not as heavy as the Russians but likely a lot all the same. As the guy says both sides are firing huge amounts of artillery shells at each other every day and of course those artillery shells are going to land on each other.

Many casualties also on both sides and I'm guessing some quite badly maimed. From what is known of the Ukrainian & Russian welfare system odds are they will be cast aside with only possibly their families to help them if they are lucky enough.

No real figures on casualties out at the moment that will likely only happen at the end of the conflict whenever that may be. I'm going to guess Ukraine has lost approximately 150,000 troops while Russia has lost around 200,000 troops, maybe more including Wagner. Those figures may seem on the high side but judging from the anecdotal evidence a distinct possibility perhaps.

i've been following four soldiers fighting for Ukraine since the start of the orc invasion...two from the USA,and two Ukrainians.

Guess what ? They're all still alive and two of them are fighting in the Bakhmut battles..

I' watched a video of a Ukrainian soldier last week...he volunteered as soon as the orcs invaded,fought at Pisky and is currently part of a mortar team at Bakhmut...he's 71 and as of last week still alive.His hobby is mountain climbing,hence why he's stayed fit..heavy smoker though.

Two Ukrainian students who you may remember as being interviewed at the very start of the war as they were just conscripted and clearly nervous,have just been interviewed on the BBC again today...both still alive,although one of them was wounded but back out there fighting again...and they're still only twenty years old.

I remember one of them,studying to be an Accountant, saying at the time of their conscription "I'm really scared to die....but my country must be defended ".

I cannot comment on the orc lifespan in the war,but as far as the Ukrainian side is concerned the four hour life expectancy is total BS.

By the way the Russian losses,as the attacking force,are likely to be three times higher than the Ukraine losses as the defending force..it's how wars work .

That's why the Ukrainian forces aren't currently advancing,concentrating on holding the line instead and inflicting massive losses on the orcs.
The Ukrainians will start their counter-offensive in the spring ,when the mud has dried out,and the orcs will be on their knees again after suffering massive losses..

I see you're using a dodgy source there again Trenchie..yahoo.com  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: February 24, 2023, 05:34:19 AM by Chelseaboy »
Just saying it like it is.

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #2929 on: February 24, 2023, 06:39:32 AM »
My bluff of 1 year ago for "consequences you've never seen " was correct.
You've never seen a military screw up this much .

I remain a master strategist.

Darth Putin@DarthPutinKGB

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2930 on: February 24, 2023, 08:41:05 AM »

I cannot comment on the orc lifespan in the war,but as far as the Ukrainian side is concerned the four hour life expectancy is total BS.

By the way the Russian losses,as the attacking force,are likely to be three times higher than the Ukraine losses as the defending force..it's how wars work .

That's why the Ukrainian forces aren't currently advancing,concentrating on holding the line instead and inflicting massive losses on the orcs.
The Ukrainians will start their counter-offensive in the spring ,when the mud has dried out,and the orcs will be on their knees again after suffering massive losses..

The guy might mean right at the front line, there's being at the front then there's being right in the front line as in the closest to the fighting. I don't doubt that attackers usually invariably take higher losses so it makes sense for Ukraine to stay on the defensive and hope Russia gets worn out and totally demoralised like they did during WWI. I still think there is likely sone truth in what the guy said being the interviewed but probably wasn't clear enough on the specifics. It stands to reason to me that if Russia is firing loads of artillery a lot of it is going to fall on someone and the same vice versa, no one is impervious to mortar shells landing on them.

Well 1 year anniversary of war today and its still going on, one wonders for how much longer I don't see no end in sight as yet.

Offline ML

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #2931 on: February 24, 2023, 09:07:05 AM »

That 3 to 1 idea might be an 'old husband's' tale.

http://www.dupuyinstitute.org/blog/2018/03/05/comparing-the-rand-version-of-the-31-rule-to-real-world-data/
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #2932 on: February 24, 2023, 11:43:47 AM »
That 3 to 1 idea might be an 'old husband's' tale.

http://www.dupuyinstitute.org/blog/2018/03/05/comparing-the-rand-version-of-the-31-rule-to-real-world-data/

I actually think the orc losses are much higher than 3 to 1.

I say that because the Ukrainians are not hiding their soldiers losses...every dead soldier is given a military funeral and the Ukrainian flag flys over his/her grave once buried.

If anyone was to drive around Ukraine and count the  Ukrainian flags flying over graves they will find out exactly how many of their troops lives have been lost...there are a lot in Kyiv,but not as many in other cities and towns from what i've seen.

However,the orcs often just etch their deads names on a memoriam and in one region they'd run out of space there were so many.

Unlike the orcs,the Ukrainians don't leave their dead rotting in trenches,fields and forests...they bring their heroes home for a proper burial.

I've actually seen a video of a Ukrainian soldiers procession to burial..it was very moving as hundreds of cars and lorries stopped in his home town with the occupants getting out and kneeling and bowing their heads by their vehicles, in tribute to the fallen soldier,whilst the military coffins bearers do the slow walk in step to the drum.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2023, 12:04:40 PM by Chelseaboy »

Offline Bee Farmer

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #2933 on: February 24, 2023, 01:44:50 PM »
What about the bodies the Ukrainians can't recover?

I have a lady friend who is an assistant to frontline doctors.  She's currently in Bakhmut.  2 days ago, the house in Bakhmut they had been staying in and using as a field hospital was bombed and burned.  All the people she had been working with were killed.  She survived because she was on the road transporting wounded.  She was very distraught when I talked to her.

Не можем забрать тела погибших и передать родителям.
русские черти поливат все огнем, не позволяют нам забирать погибших.
(We can't take the bodies of the dead and give them to their parents.  The Russian devils pour all the fire, do not allow us to take the dead.)

I told her that soon more western weapons would arrive, and they would make the Russians pay.

Пока приедет обещаное оружие нас может уже небыть в живых
(By the time the promised weapons arrive, we may no longer be alive.)

Even now, Ukraine is finding the remains of bodies of servicemen in areas Ukraine has recaptured.  Only then are they moved from the missing category to the killed statistics.  Ukraine is only able to recover bodies from Ukrainian held territory. 
I suspect that Ukrainian losses are higher than what is officially reported.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2934 on: February 24, 2023, 03:36:08 PM »
What about the bodies the Ukrainians can't recover?

I have a lady friend who is an assistant to frontline doctors.  She's currently in Bakhmut.  2 days ago, the house in Bakhmut they had been staying in and using as a field hospital was bombed and burned.  All the people she had been working with were killed.  She survived because she was on the road transporting wounded.  She was very distraught when I talked to her.

Не можем забрать тела погибших и передать родителям.
русские черти поливат все огнем, не позволяют нам забирать погибших.
(We can't take the bodies of the dead and give them to their parents.  The Russian devils pour all the fire, do not allow us to take the dead.)

I told her that soon more western weapons would arrive, and they would make the Russians pay.

Пока приедет обещаное оружие нас может уже небыть в живых
(By the time the promised weapons arrive, we may no longer be alive.)

Even now, Ukraine is finding the remains of bodies of servicemen in areas Ukraine has recaptured.  Only then are they moved from the missing category to the killed statistics.  Ukraine is only able to recover bodies from Ukrainian held territory. 
I suspect that Ukrainian losses are higher than what is officially reported.

You see now why I said your lady should have done a runner. It could have so easily have been her killed along with the rest of them and it is no doubt playing on her mind that she was almost it being that way. That and of course not putting all your eggs in one basket, she got real lucky that day but there is no guarantees about the future, she could be killed tommorow, next week, next month, several years time if the the war goes on that long.

It's good at least that you have come forward with her situation Beefarmer as it does at least show how precarious life can be out there at the moment. CB seems to think most Ukrainians are impervious to being hit or if they do it doesn't effect them. Sure Russian losses are almost certainly higher as they have disregard for their troops but Ukrainian troops are under massive artillery bombardment each day and are literally being carpet bombed by it all. They are doing well despite this but I'm not so sure how long they can keep it up before they break. Western tanks need to get there soon as they'll need them to avoid being hammered into oblivion.

Online krimster2

« Reply #2935 on: February 24, 2023, 09:11:40 PM »
such touching poignant moments...
between you and your imaginary soldier girl friend
Hawg Hollar must be quite the cosmopolitan metropolis to get such a major playboy figure like you!!!   LOL

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #2936 on: February 25, 2023, 05:10:29 AM »
You see now why I said your lady should have done a runner. It could have so easily have been her killed along with the rest of them and it is no doubt playing on her mind that she was almost it being that way. That and of course not putting all your eggs in one basket, she got real lucky that day but there is no guarantees about the future, she could be killed tommorow, next week, next month, several years time if the the war goes on that long.

It's good at least that you have come forward with her situation Beefarmer as it does at least show how precarious life can be out there at the moment. CB seems to think most Ukrainians are impervious to being hit or if they do it doesn't effect them. Sure Russian losses are almost certainly higher as they have disregard for their troops but Ukrainian troops are under massive artillery bombardment each day and are literally being carpet bombed by it all. They are doing well despite this but I'm not so sure how long they can keep it up before they break. Western tanks need to get there soon as they'll need them to avoid being hammered into oblivion.

Well MOST Ukrainians haven't been hit....that's a fact.

That doesn't mean that plenty haven't...too many in a senseless war driven by murderous Russian terrorists.

The orcs are also under massive artillery bombardment..from higher precision 155mm artillery than the 152mm artlllery they have.....so their losses are far higher.

The Ukrainians soldiers are also armed with better equipment than the orcs,which the orcs are constantly complaining about on their Telegram channels...things like Thermal sights .
Orcs are bleating "The farkin enemy can see us at night whilst we can't see them".

They are also complaining that the Ukrainians have built "underground concrete cities",so when artillery hits their positions,when the smoke clears the Ukrainians are back out in the trenches firing at them .

The Ukrainians also have better body armour than the orcs when they do get hit.

Guess what ? All this leads to far higher orc losses than the Ukrainians are experiencing...despite your regular posts which try to determine otherwise,as if you take a morbid glee in it.

If you're hoping all the young Ukrainian men are going to be killed,leaving you with little competition for the Ukrainian hotties that remain,because you'd have absolutely no chance of competing with war heroes...then think again.

I don't know if you realize that whilst Russia is throwing all their forces into this current offensive,Ukraine is holding back most of their forces in preparation for the spring counter-offensive.

The first Leopard Tanks  arrived in Ukraine yesterday...when the rest arrive along with the Challenger Tanks and the mud dries out,watch in awe as you see what happens to the orcs.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2023, 05:24:03 AM by Chelseaboy »

Online krimster2

« Reply #2937 on: February 25, 2023, 10:34:34 AM »
Trench, go to your local thrift shops, and see if you can score an old territorial uniform that will fit you...
go on ebay.uk and buy some "Right Sector" and other Ukrainian patches
if you can't sew em on yourself, then ask your ma
two problems solved: attire and chick magnet
practice strutting around in your uniform slapping your hip with leather gloves

Twice, I wore a uniform for REAL, were absolute chick magnets...

in Russia, I put on a dead relatives full military uniform I found in his closet
he was a col
his uniform fit me perfectly
and without my family's knowledge, I went out to various public places in the uniform
nodding curtly to people as I passed them....

this is how I developed my reputation in Russia
by doing absolutely insane stuff like this...
in Russia you are what you do
and you do what you are

I see some early signs the war is coming to Krim
reiterated to dumb phuque putin loving relatives they should leave and go to Rostov
but no, they are dumb phuques

the only bright spot in the sea of misery
is the end...
wars end

can you imagine being in Odesa or Kyiv on the new Victory Day like being in London for VE-Day
sweeeeet

« Last Edit: February 25, 2023, 10:44:34 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2938 on: February 25, 2023, 05:16:37 PM »

Guess what ? All this leads to far higher orc losses than the Ukrainians are experiencing...despite your regular posts which try to determine otherwise,as if you take a morbid glee in it.

If you're hoping all the young Ukrainian men are going to be killed,leaving you with little competition for the Ukrainian hotties that remain,because you'd have absolutely no chance of competing with war heroes...then think again.

I don't take morbid glee in it but it's more about being realistic. That's the only thing that counts in these situations at the end of the day. You've seen the images of Bakhmut on TV the place is pretty much flattened by Russian Artillery, that's what they do they go in carpet bomb the place and force the defenders out, eventually. During that carpet bombing many defenders will be killed, they can't avoid tall of the shelving as it happens all at once. Sure Ukrainian have some longer range artillery but we're talking hugh numbers if Russian Artillery here too much for Ukraine to get them all. I don't think Ukraine's chances are hopeless and I hope they prevail but in all realisticity it's won't be going down as one sided Ukrainian superiority as you seem to think, they will be getting hammered hard and taking significant casualties along the way.

On the Ukrainian woman issue I think you are forgetting one thing, the thing that is most important to many Ukrainian women is that the guy is a provider. A dead Ukrainian hero boyfriend, husband, etc no longer fulfills that role. They are no longer of any use to her and it will be a guy with money/who can provide who trump them. Women have their emotional moments but out side of them they're is a very practical core to them. They can only exist in the present and what happened yesterday is of little use to them if it no longer helps them in the present. So I need not go off and become a war hero to impress them, even if I did it would still be ability to provide which would weigh in at the end of the day.

I was reading an article just yesterday that pointed out that there will be a demographic problem at the end of the war in Ukraine and if Russia keeps burning through men heavily probably in Russia as well. It said that most don't like to speak of it at the moment as the focus is really on the war and trying to achieve victory. However Ukraine has a much smaller population than Russia. It can only afford to lose so many men before it becomes a problem. Most Ukrainian women if course aren't at the front and won't be drafted so it's a one sided gender loss for the most part. Ironically the MOB dating talk of, 'there being more women to men' in the FSU might finally be coming true and coming home to roost now. It is terrible to say that as it's Ukrainian guys who are suffering miserable deaths at the front. So I take no glee in it nor wished for it, it was not my doing but it is as it is. However, in theory it does mean that it could help solve the western dating problem at least for those guys willing to get out there and at the same time provide the practical solution for women of who to date/provide for them. Western guys such as myself can step into the breach on that one, it helps us and it helps them. I've suffered bad times growing up in the UK, first feminism and females entering the workforce and lowering wages, then the EU and East European immigration lowering wages and pushing up house prices and so getting in where the going is good for a change I make no bones about as the way I see it I'm more than overdue for circumstances that favour me rather than work against me.

Online krimster2

« Reply #2939 on: February 25, 2023, 05:43:07 PM »
"circumstances that favor you"

are more likely to happen when you apply some thought and effort into making them happen as opposed to being passive
and if you don't put out very much effort into your life, then don't blame the ones who do and then get ahead of you
it's not their fault
now is it?

it's what I keep tellin ya'll
this AIN'T an external problem
but an internal one
you are who caused you to be where you are
and not someone else
so get focused on a plan
and DO IT!!!

you can't change the world
but you can change yourself

you can be better than you are
you could be swinging on a star

and all the monkeys aren't in a zoo
they sometimes call them Bee Farmer to
a seed spillin fool,
who plays excessively with his little tool

« Last Edit: February 25, 2023, 05:49:41 PM by krimster2 »

Offline calmissile

« Reply #2940 on: February 25, 2023, 05:49:08 PM »
Trench,
I have to agree with your analysis, it makes common sense.
If I were still looking, I would be wondering what my preferences would be between seeking a Ukrainian woman and a Russian woman?
Being somewhat of a critical thinker and rational decision maker I would have a hard time wanting to pursue someone that thinks invading a sovereign country to expand it's territory is rational or moral.

It's been a fairly peaceful 10 years in Redlands and my wife and daughter (14) got to experience local snow for the first time in about 10 years here. 

Wife's mother in her 80's is having a hard time in Kiev and her older brother is also having a hard time finding enough work to feed his family.  We have been sending money to them to help them out.  Hopefully this damned war will not go on forever.

Hi to all the old names I see that are still active on the forum.

Doug, Larissa, Lisa
Doug (Calmissile)

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #2941 on: February 26, 2023, 05:52:23 AM »
I don't take morbid glee in it but it's more about being realistic. That's the only thing that counts in these situations at the end of the day. You've seen the images of Bakhmut on TV the place is pretty much flattened by Russian Artillery, that's what they do they go in carpet bomb the place and force the defenders out, eventually. During that carpet bombing many defenders will be killed, they can't avoid tall of the shelving as it happens all at once. Sure Ukrainian have some longer range artillery but we're talking hugh numbers if Russian Artillery here too much for Ukraine to get them all. I don't think Ukraine's chances are hopeless and I hope they prevail but in all realisticity it's won't be going down as one sided Ukrainian superiority as you seem to think, they will be getting hammered hard and taking significant casualties along the way.

On the Ukrainian woman issue I think you are forgetting one thing, the thing that is most important to many Ukrainian women is that the guy is a provider. A dead Ukrainian hero boyfriend, husband, etc no longer fulfills that role. They are no longer of any use to her and it will be a guy with money/who can provide who trump them. Women have their emotional moments but out side of them they're is a very practical core to them. They can only exist in the present and what happened yesterday is of little use to them if it no longer helps them in the present. So I need not go off and become a war hero to impress them, even if I did it would still be ability to provide which would weigh in at the end of the day.

I was reading an article just yesterday that pointed out that there will be a demographic problem at the end of the war in Ukraine and if Russia keeps burning through men heavily probably in Russia as well. It said that most don't like to speak of it at the moment as the focus is really on the war and trying to achieve victory. However Ukraine has a much smaller population than Russia. It can only afford to lose so many men before it becomes a problem. Most Ukrainian women if course aren't at the front and won't be drafted so it's a one sided gender loss for the most part. Ironically the MOB dating talk of, 'there being more women to men' in the FSU might finally be coming true and coming home to roost now. It is terrible to say that as it's Ukrainian guys who are suffering miserable deaths at the front. So I take no glee in it nor wished for it, it was not my doing but it is as it is. However, in theory it does mean that it could help solve the western dating problem at least for those guys willing to get out there and at the same time provide the practical solution for women of who to date/provide for them. Western guys such as myself can step into the breach on that one, it helps us and it helps them. I've suffered bad times growing up in the UK, first feminism and females entering the workforce and lowering wages, then the EU and East European immigration lowering wages and pushing up house prices and so getting in where the going is good for a change I make no bones about as the way I see it I'm more than overdue for circumstances that favour me rather than work against me.

Unlike calmissile i don't agree.

Sexy Svetlana has seen Vlad the local guy go off and fight for Ukraine and to save her and her family from the ravishing orc hordes.

She knows he fancies her...what sane guy wouldn't,with her gorgeous face and body to die for...but he doesn't earn much money,so she's in communication with some foreign guys who promise her the Earth.

He comes back on leave from time to time wearing his hero of Ukraine medals and his uniform,where he gets swamped with adulation by the locals...and they get to know each other better...there's even a tik tok video out there,played to really cool music,where he's climbing through trenches and slaughtering invading orcs.It was downloaded to twitter and has 150k  likes already.

The war eventually ends and the demonic ors have been routed and local celeb hot Vlad is back and getting soooo much work thrown at him rebuilding her shattered country he's actually becoming rather well off...and he's even started to build a rather impressive place to live.

A lot of foreigners are coming to Ukraine now,including where she lives,to see the country that smashed Russia,and they all want to meet Vlad because he's such a hero...some invite him to have dinner with them and he's inviting her to join him and he's making big contacts now.

He took her to Kyiv last week ,where he was presented with all this stuff from President Zelensky as a thank you for his heroics.

She does like him...she was worried when he was away fighting the orcs...and of course they speak the same language and have shared experiences about the war,and all her family worship the ground he walks on.

There is this guy from the UK who likes her,who cowered there instead of coming to help Ukrainian people by doing aid runs.She knows he's not a fighter,but she thinks he could at least have helped her country in need.She has a friend who hooked up with a guy from the UK who met her whilst delivering some food and generators to where she lives...but the guy from the UK who has the hots for sexy Svetlana is not heroic at all...he clearly doesn't give a shite about her country and she suspects he's just a sex tourist looking to take advantage of the situation.

I know where my money is on which bloke she'll choose to be with.

By the way 20% of the Ukrainian troops at the front are....women.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2023, 06:16:35 AM by Chelseaboy »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Trips: > 10
The Struggle For Ukraine
« Reply #2942 on: February 26, 2023, 11:59:51 AM »
On the Ukrainian woman issue I think you are forgetting one thing, the thing that is most
important to many Ukrainian women is that the guy is a provider. A dead Ukrainian hero
boyfriend, husband, etc no longer fulfills that role. They are no longer of any use to her
and it will be a guy with money/who can provide who trump them.

You pretend that you have the primary thing
that FSUW want. Hahahahahahahaha!

Get off your incel website and into real life. Buy a ticket, rent an apartment and stop
with the excuses. They want a man of action, be a man of action.
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2943 on: February 26, 2023, 02:51:11 PM »

Unlike calmissile i don't agree.

Sexy Svetlana has seen Vlad the local guy go off and fight for Ukraine and to save her and her family from the ravishing orc hordes.

She knows he fancies her...what sane guy wouldn't,with her gorgeous face and body to die for...but he doesn't earn much money,so she's in communication with some foreign guys who promise her the Earth.

He comes back on leave from time to time wearing his hero of Ukraine medals and his uniform,where he gets swamped with adulation by the locals...and they get to know each other better...there's even a tik tok video out there,played to really cool music,where he's climbing through trenches and slaughtering invading orcs.It was downloaded to twitter and has 150k  likes already.

The war eventually ends and the demonic ors have been routed and local celeb hot Vlad is back and getting soooo much work thrown at him rebuilding her shattered country he's actually becoming rather well off...and he's even started to build a rather impressive place to live.

A lot of foreigners are coming to Ukraine now,including where she lives,to see the country that smashed Russia,and they all want to meet Vlad because he's such a hero...some invite him to have dinner with them and he's inviting her to join him and he's making big contacts now.

He took her to Kyiv last week ,where he was presented with all this stuff from President Zelensky as a thank you for his heroics.

She does like him...she was worried when he was away fighting the orcs...and of course they speak the same language and have shared experiences about the war,and all her family worship the ground he walks on.

There is this guy from the UK who likes her,who cowered there instead of coming to help Ukrainian people by doing aid runs.She knows he's not a fighter,but she thinks he could at least have helped her country in need.She has a friend who hooked up with a guy from the UK who met her whilst delivering some food and generators to where she lives...but the guy from the UK who has the hots for sexy Svetlana is not heroic at all...he clearly doesn't give a shite about her country and she suspects he's just a sex tourist looking to take advantage of the situation.

I know where my money is on which bloke she'll choose to be with.

By the way 20% of the Ukrainian troops at the front are....women.

As said before it depends on what being at the front actually means, some are likely in supporting roles not actually on the front line but near it, some may be like Beefarmer's supposed lady friend and be in the medical side of it, etc.

I see a different scenario unfolding, after the war they will be less men to women, MOB agencies will finally be able to prove that one is true and not bs, happy days for them. So Svetlana and all the other Ukrainian girls will all be extra eager to land a guy, like musical chairs none of them will be wanting to be left out, but alas too few guys for each to have one let alone trying to get one they want and feel can support them, etc In fact you don't need to have that fewer guys to girls ratio before it starts to get difficult for girls to find a guy, it squeezes the whole game and makes it uber competitive for a girl to find a guy. Imagine a room with 10 girls and 9 guys, odds are most times all the guys would walk out with a girl in the FSU. If there are only 8 or even 7 guys in that room then the girls are likely to get very competitive and get all bitch fest like.

The scenario of the guy you describe is possible but not likely everyday then there is whether he has trauma from war, whether he really can assimilate back into civilian life. At the moment Ukraine's cities are slowly being destroyed in the east, it's economy is in dire straits and I don't see offers of post war economic assistance coming good, the Coronavirus has screwed most western nations for them to be stumping much up.

So in I come :D Sure a bit of an older guy but not real old, from a friendly ally country and more importantly to them has some degree of wealth at least way better than most of them/the guys they know. Even speaks a bit of not so great Russian but learning to improve all the time.

So think???? If you're the Ukrainian chick what are you going to do? Hmmnn she'll be thinking there are maybe 5 or 6 Ukrainian guys to every 10 Ukrainian girl. Of those some are already married, some are older guys and some are younger guys. The other guys are dating, playing the field because there are so many women to men or are economically impoverished, unemployed, maimed or mentally screwed from the war, etc. So all of a sudden it's real difficult to find any guy never mind a decent one and if you find even just any guy all the other girls are out to steal him even if he ain't all that.

So here's this guy from the UK just rocked up, familiar with Ukraine, speaks some very basic Russian, has a few bob in his pocket and from a country that is fairly wealthy and not devastated by war, free NHS service where you can get some vaccines for free, free State Schools with many vaccinations free for kids, decent dentistry, decent state pension, etc, etc. So our Svetlana starts thinking, hmmnn... I wonder if it might be worthwhile going with him, I can chase the local guys and end up with another bad day story to tell of being played, or ending up with a non starter of a guy, or quickly dumped, or just not getting a look in, etc. Or I can try this guy and immediately be living in the lap of luxury (at least compared to what Ukrainians are used to). Away from all the joblessness, economic hardship, suffering cold bitter weather with no money for fuel bills, little entertainment activities, etc, etc.

Now just what do you think Svetlana will choose?

Sure if there is a 'war hero' she could chase him with many of the other many, many Ukrainian girls but what are her chances? Most Ukrainian guys returning although theoretically 'heros' have just trudged along possibly surviving by luck more than anything and just doing the job. Many other of the hero's are now dead having succumbed to enemy fire after their moment of glory.

You see CB I'm not doubting that a few guys may live your scenario but most won't be, as Calmissile has just told us things aren't good out there economically. That means people are suffering badly even far away from the front line in Ukraine. Most Ukrainian women are likely to jump at the chance to be away from all of that. A foreign guy from the UK could be seen as a good catch by many Ukrainian girls. Their not expecting foreign guys to get involved in their fight or even aid work it's not our fight nor business. They'll accept that the foreign guy lives his life with the goings on that happen in his country not theirs. Again Ukrainian womens practical core will step in and say 'hey this guy can provide many Ukrainian guys can't' what do you think she'll choose?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2944 on: February 26, 2023, 03:00:24 PM »

You pretend that you have the primary thing
that FSUW want. Hahahahahahahaha!

Get off your incel website and into real life. Buy a ticket, rent an apartment and stop
with the excuses. They want a man of action, be a man of action.

I've got holiday booked for April Beel. I agree action is what is needed. I booked it for then as Krim rightly said warm weather sees horrible big coats come off and the sexy tight fitting gear on.

In Chisinau there should be all sorts there, Moldovans, Ukrainian refugees, some Russians. They will have gone through one winter of little heating so will be ready for me to warm them up and jump ship ;)

This should be a good test of how the war may help a WM's chances. I'm expecting that many Ukrainian girls may have crossed the border already fed up with the war and seeking better elsewhere.  So I'm kind of really looking forward to it, a chance to see if I can really make a go of it this time.

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #2945 on: February 26, 2023, 03:41:13 PM »
As said before it depends on what being at the front actually means, some are likely in supporting roles not actually on the front line but near it, some may be like Beefarmer's supposed lady friend and be in the medical side of it, etc.

I see a different scenario unfolding, after the war they will be less men to women, MOB agencies will finally be able to prove that one is true and not bs, happy days for them. So Svetlana and all the other Ukrainian girls will all be extra eager to land a guy, like musical chairs none of them will be wanting to be left out, but alas too few guys for each to have one let alone trying to get one they want and feel can support them, etc In fact you don't need to have that fewer guys to girls ratio before it starts to get difficult for girls to find a guy, it squeezes the whole game and makes it uber competitive for a girl to find a guy. Imagine a room with 10 girls and 9 guys, odds are most times all the guys would walk out with a girl in the FSU. If there are only 8 or even 7 guys in that room then the girls are likely to get very competitive and get all bitch fest like.

The scenario of the guy you describe is possible but not likely everyday then there is whether he has trauma from war, whether he really can assimilate back into civilian life. At the moment Ukraine's cities are slowly being destroyed in the east, it's economy is in dire straits and I don't see offers of post war economic assistance coming good, the Coronavirus has screwed most western nations for them to be stumping much up.

So in I come :D Sure a bit of an older guy but not real old, from a friendly ally country and more importantly to them has some degree of wealth at least way better than most of them/the guys they know. Even speaks a bit of not so great Russian but learning to improve all the time.

So think???? If you're the Ukrainian chick what are you going to do? Hmmnn she'll be thinking there are maybe 5 or 6 Ukrainian guys to every 10 Ukrainian girl. Of those some are already married, some are older guys and some are younger guys. The other guys are dating, playing the field because there are so many women to men or are economically impoverished, unemployed, maimed or mentally screwed from the war, etc. So all of a sudden it's real difficult to find any guy never mind a decent one and if you find even just any guy all the other girls are out to steal him even if he ain't all that.

So here's this guy from the UK just rocked up, familiar with Ukraine, speaks some very basic Russian, has a few bob in his pocket and from a country that is fairly wealthy and not devastated by war, free NHS service where you can get some vaccines for free, free State Schools with many vaccinations free for kids, decent dentistry, decent state pension, etc, etc. So our Svetlana starts thinking, hmmnn... I wonder if it might be worthwhile going with him, I can chase the local guys and end up with another bad day story to tell of being played, or ending up with a non starter of a guy, or quickly dumped, or just not getting a look in, etc. Or I can try this guy and immediately be living in the lap of luxury (at least compared to what Ukrainians are used to). Away from all the joblessness, economic hardship, suffering cold bitter weather with no money for fuel bills, little entertainment activities, etc, etc.

Now just what do you think Svetlana will choose?

Sure if there is a 'war hero' she could chase him with many of the other many, many Ukrainian girls but what are her chances? Most Ukrainian guys returning although theoretically 'heros' have just trudged along possibly surviving by luck more than anything and just doing the job. Many other of the hero's are now dead having succumbed to enemy fire after their moment of glory.

You see CB I'm not doubting that a few guys may live your scenario but most won't be, as Calmissile has just told us things aren't good out there economically. That means people are suffering badly even far away from the front line in Ukraine. Most Ukrainian women are likely to jump at the chance to be away from all of that. A foreign guy from the UK could be seen as a good catch by many Ukrainian girls. Their not expecting foreign guys to get involved in their fight or even aid work it's not our fight nor business. They'll accept that the foreign guy lives his life with the goings on that happen in his country not theirs. Again Ukrainian womens practical core will step in and say 'hey this guy can provide many Ukrainian guys can't' what do you think she'll choose?

I don't think there will be such a discrepancy between young men and young women in Ukraine after the war as you think there will be.

Why ?

Well you seem to have forgotten 5 million people,mainly young women and children fled Ukraine a year ago..and the vast majority won't be going back...the single hotties certainly.

Ok not all of them were young single women,but i suspect at least 1 million were,and they'll be busily using their three year visa's to hook up with local guys..i suspect half of them are already married or engaged.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2023, 04:13:06 PM by Chelseaboy »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2946 on: February 26, 2023, 04:10:59 PM »

I don't think there will be such a discrepancy between young men and young women in Ukraine after the war as you think there will be.

Why ?

Well you seem to have forgotten 5 million people,mainly young women and children fled Ukraine a year ago..and the vast majority won't be going back...the single hotties certainly.

Ok not all of them were young single women,but i suspect at least 1 million were,and they'll be busily using their three year visa's to hook up with local guys..i suspect half of them are already married or engaged.

Most of the women with children want to return from most of the TV interviews I have seen. In that age (children) the girl to boy ratio will be roughly similar as they grow up. That's of course years into the future and outside my demographic age range. For women aged 18+ plus at this point in time there will be too few men to go around, not unless polygamy takes hold lol. Few women date younger guys, an odd few may do if not much other choice but to most 18+ girls they will likely consider 18+ guys and guys in their twenties probably even thirties if not many guys around maybe even local guys in their forties, some girls will just get desperate and accept almost anything. But for the 18+ girl look all they want in these age ranges and all will have been diminished by the war.

So it will be about 10-20 years before Ukraine starts to recover demographically and the children now grow up and fill the late teens, twenties & thirties age range. Even then it depends how the economy goes, alcoholism etc. The upper age ranges will still have that shortfall of guy from the war for any that want to date that far.

As of today though we've got at least a 10 year plus period from when the war finishes to get in while the times are good for WM probably similar to after the fall of the Soviet Union.

I estimated that if Ukraine loses about 100,000 troops that divide that by the regions then the cities within that region and it likely amounts to a few hundred guys lost locally on average. A few hundred locally may not sound like a lot but it doesn't take much to tip the gender balance. A few less guys to girls and the girls start to get desperate. A bit like a group of 30 women waiting for a bus that only has 27 seats, all will be standing their waiting and anxious about getting a seat as they know a few will miss out and not be allowed on the bus.

The single hottie girl refugees I don't know about, less is said of them. Some may go back, some may try and stay, some may have been picked up by a guy. I think it varies as to what they want in life. Some may have stayed in Ukraine. Some may only want to be abroad if with a guy from that country to look after them. It really varies I think. There is not necessarily a certainty that they can stay once the refugee period is over depending on the country. There is also what guy they get with and how well he lives.

I personally think more families have fled than anyone and many of the single girls that have fled some have returned for various reasons. In general it's why I'm looking at partly basing myself abroad in Moldova/Ukraine as I think a lot of girls are happiest on their own turf and this war has kind of shown that for real I think.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2947 on: February 26, 2023, 04:20:09 PM »

I'd say you've got more chance of hooking up with a Ukrainian hottie in Moldova than you have in Ukraine..because a Moldovan man isn't much of a catch for them in general.

That is a good point CB and one I agree with, Moldova is the poorest country in Europe (don't know about now if Ukraine is) but there is that then their is the racial difference and possible slight language difference and how they view each other. If there is the poor Moldovan guy Vs me then on paper at least I should have the advantage. I can fly in set her (& me) up in a nice flat near the city centre and pay for her upkeep with it all being relatively cheap to me where the Moldovan guy can't. They are mostly on such low wages that they can't hope to compete. The Earnings out there are about £/$/€ 150 or so per month. On top of that they have a hearing fuel crises out there so times are tough. A western guy can save a girl from all of that to which she would no doubt be grateful.

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #2948 on: February 27, 2023, 06:02:28 PM »
As said before it depends on what being at the front actually means, some are likely in supporting roles not actually on the front line but near it, some may be like Beefarmer's supposed lady friend and be in the medical side of it etc.

Here's a young Ukrainain lady back from the front...she got hit by Mortar fire.

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #2949 on: February 27, 2023, 06:04:42 PM »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1971
Total: 1981

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM