It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: FSU Dating Now: War Edition  (Read 14062 times)

Offline ProfessorJeep

FSU Dating Now: War Edition
« on: April 24, 2022, 12:49:41 PM »
Long-term reader, first time poster. Mods, please let me know if this is the wrong spot.

A disclaimer: there are more important things in the world right now than my dating life, like the safety of Ukranians. I send my compassion to those of you with families in all affected countries.

I also recognize that we are a discussion forum for dating FSU women. So how is the war affecting your approach to FSU dating?

Factors I consider:
-Russians are active on dating sites, but travel is closed.
-Russia-West relations may be shot for a while as Russia tightens its authoritarian grip.
-Ukrainians are still active on dating sites but are sheltering in basements or logging on from hotels in host countries.
-Belarus is sketchy because of their involvement and view of Westerners.
-We may be entering another USSR/Cold War phase, making visits to the in-laws difficult even if you met a Russ/Belarusian in a neutral country.

Particularly for those of you with some experience but who are not married, what do you think? Are you still talking to women from dating sites? Have you changed which countries you look at? Are you staying closer to home in your search for now?

I’ve dated (in person and at distance) a couple Russians here and abroad, and I appreciate your thoughts about now and the future.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2022, 02:26:09 PM by ProfessorJeep »

Offline Chelseaboy

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Re: FSU Dating Now: War Edition
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2022, 01:37:25 PM »
I think we're going to go far beyond the Cold War stage.

I'd say Putler is looking to recreate the FSU as a  minimum,so NATO will have to put boots on the ground sooner or later,  with Latvia,Lithuania and Estonia all formerly part of the FSU and now NATO members,which means article 5 will be triggered if and when Russia invades one of them.

At 69 Putler wants to create a legacy before he dies and we now know he wants to take eastern and southern Ukraine at least..to form a land bridge to Transnistria,so Moldova will be next on his hit list .

With a total population less than the population of Kyiv,Moldova won't take long to conquer..a month maybe, and then i suspect Georgia will be next.

With the increased manpower/cannon fodder at his disposal he'll then eye the aforementioned Baltic States.

He may even fancy conquering the rest of Europe and attempting to destroy Democracy ,i can imagine Belarus, Serbia and maybe Hungary,who've been publicly mocking Zelensky recently, supporting him,and if so he'll do that before the $30 billion a month war machine financing the EU pays him for Russian Gas and Oil stops.

We don't know what China will be doing yet...will they support him ?

A Nuclear War could be around the corner the way things are escalating by the week.

As far as dating FSU women is concerned,i'd say forget about it ,unless you can find a single/recently widowed Ukrainian woman refugee, who will no doubt now be suffering from huge PTS after the horrendous shock of what the Russian Orcs have done to her country/family.

Once anybody is affected by that you never know what's round the corner.

As Krimster has said on here the Stans,and particularly Uzbekistan ,is probably your best bet for looking for FSU dating now,although the Russian Orcs may tighten things up there too regarding access and control.

If Ukraine falls to the Orcs we're all well and truly f....d, with life as we know it a thing of the past IMO.

What a World we live in when one evil despot can cause so much despair and potentially cause so much damage...and at his age it's going to happen quickly.

Hitler was 50 when he started World War 2 by invading Czechoslovakia,so at 69 Putler has to move in the fast lane to catch up.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2022, 02:41:01 PM by Chelseaboy »
Just saying it like it is.

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2022, 03:23:15 PM »
I think the answer to your question is not so much based on “external factors” as it is on “internal ones”
by that I mean, yeah, for sure the risk factors have greatly increased, to the point where you should ask yourself, “is the risk worth the potential reward?

My opinion as a married guy to an FSU woman for over 20 years, is “hell yeah, it’s worth the risk”
but if you’re a smart guy, you can handle the risks WAY better than a dumb one can!!!
and this is what I mean by “internal factors”

it would be better now to meet in a third country, Turkey is the ideal choice, I love Istanbul, and it’s really amazingly inexpensive to stay there and simple for you and her to get a visa straight off the plane

money transfers to Russia are harder now, but can be done, if you do your homework
the Russian chat app “Telegram” has a gizillion threads on sending money to Russia, Ukraine is EASY!

Pick your cities, Ternopil would be my favored choice in Ukraine, and stay away from obvious missile targets

I left Moscow a few months ago, had less problems there with people than I did with anti-maskers in the USA a couple of years ago, dress in the local clothing style known as "Men in Black", put on a couple of pro-Russian buttons on your clothes (I have a ton of pro-Russian pins and badges just for this purpose), don’t speak English in public, wear one of those Black Beanie Pull Down Hats with no label, and if you’re an average lookin white guy, you won’t get any attention drawn to yourself at all

Moscow is definitely much more tense and xenophobic than it was when I was there a few months ago, you’d have to be VERY careful in public now
I used to like to wander all around Moscow and hang out in various places, wouldn’t do that now!
The only place I’d recommend staying in Moscow is in “City Center”, it’s expensive, but “gopnicks” and “hooligans” don’t go there, so a safer choice should you go to Russia

BTW, I have gotten into SEVERAL fist fights in Russia over the years with various gopnicki
Russian laws don’t allow you to carry ANY kind of “self protection”
I found two ways around this restriction:

1. tungsten rings – buy tungsten rings in multiple sizes, so you can put 3 on each finger, four fingers worth equals the weight of “brass knuckles” AND they’re always on!!, distribute the rings in your luggage so that customs don’t get the idea you’re a ring smuggler when you enter Russia

2. bicycle chain and big padlock carried in your backpack, you can buy these locally, Russians make a HUGE padlock, this is what I recommend, swing this on a gopnick gullivar and welcome to Russki Mir

also get your covid shots up to date, you DO NOT want “bad Covid” in Russia

at this time, there’s a lot less competition for the “devs” this’ll work to your favor
fortune, favors the bold!
go for it, but BE SMART!

and of course there are the "stans" Uzbeckistan, Kazakhstan, etc, OMG SO MANY beautiful wimmin there, and no competition AT ALL
and what a wild place to explore with the usual safety caveats

« Last Edit: April 24, 2022, 03:39:38 PM by krimster2 »

Offline ProfessorJeep

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2022, 05:44:00 PM »
Two very different responses so far, and I appreciate them both.

My friend in Irtusk tells me that Russian people don’t want Putin‘s war, and that visitors will be safe, but my instinct, like Krimster’s, is to expect trouble from SOMEbody if visiting Russia during this charged time. 

After all, my last Russian lady friend went hardcore into support for the war once the sanctions hit. It was a “NATO wants to destroy us” mood. I imagine others are feeling that way after the propaganda machine.

Turkey is a great neutral ground. I have met a Russian woman there before to avoid Russian winter. And the Stans continue to sound interesting.

I don’t want to limp all Ukrainians into the “damaged goods“ PTSD territory. Each individual may have different levels of resiliency, and the war in Kyiv was not/is not the war in Bucha. 

But I have thought about the same concern.  I’ll take it on a case by case basis and hope that each affected person finds someone to love him/her in a way that leaves room for their healing. I do notice that it feels very awkward to write a dating-site message to someone who is worried about life and death, even if they are active on the site!

I look forward to more responses from those who share.

Online krimster2

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2022, 06:11:54 PM »
Irtusk is a bad place to visit, this year the fires are are already really big and by summer you'll hardly be able to breathe or see due to the HUGE amount of smoke
this happens EVERY year and gets bigger and bigger each year
also makes air travel dangerous

HUGE mosquito problem as well, repellant doesn't work too well
it will definitely make you not want to explore the rivers and countryside, I've never before seen such dark swarms of blood suckers

Most people won't bother you there
but, your problems will come from gangs of young men who roam the streets up to no good
who are allowed in Russia to consume alcohol on the street, and will be drunk and looking to impress their girlfriends
they'll think you're easy prey, and they know militsa won't lift a finger to protect you
how good of a fighter are you against 4-5 to 1 odds?

I was in Irtusk, until 2020 in the bitcoin mining biz
power is amost free there, and my partners bought out a bankrupt food freezer warehouse
and we built our mining farm inside it

you'll get used to your clothes smelling like smoke
but the mosquitos getting into your house will drive you crazy at night when you're trying to sleep
and you hear them buzzing around your head and then biting you
you get up and kill them, and an hour later there's more
I literally had to sleep under netting

because I had a "patron" I had priviliges a tourist didn't have
I carried a Russian flare pistol converted into a sawed off shotgun
easy to buy flare pistols and shotgun shells in Russia
but if a tourist was busted with this, it would cost you some major money...

(pic enclosed)

« Last Edit: April 24, 2022, 06:22:27 PM by krimster2 »

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2022, 06:13:22 PM »
Just today we had picnic here for Orthodox Christian Easter.

One fairly young man from Romania had traveled to many countries as he was on an Olympic team.

He said:  The most beautiful women are to be found in Serbia.

His new Romanian wife of about two months (they had been together for 8 years) said:  Oh wow, most beautiful in Serbia.

I quickly came to his rescue and said, he meant in general, not specific.

He said: Yeah, that's what I meant !!

She gave a weak smile.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online krimster2

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2022, 06:19:29 PM »
oh yeah, a lotta beautiful wimmin in Serbia, and they're TALL, which is my preference
I am also partial to Hungarian and Czech wimmin
if you're "weel heeled" these are good hunting territories for a trophy wife

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2022, 01:50:59 AM »
I'm actually in communication with a Serbian hottie in Belgrade and have been invited to go and meet her in person this summer. :)

The political situation there does concern me though...with plenty of Russian flag-waving going on in the streets there.

Online krimster2

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2022, 06:58:53 AM »
MUCH safer than Russia!!
a good choice!

Offline ProfessorJeep

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2022, 10:35:50 AM »
Irtusk is starting to sound like south Florida with the mosquitoes.

I’d like to avoid four on one fights. Where did your fist fights take place, Krimster? In Irtusk, or the capital, or somewhere else?

Good luck, Chelseaboy.

And ML—oof. That dude’s going to learn what to say. He just needs a couple more years. 😂

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2022, 11:06:16 AM »
A little over 50% of Russians support the invasion of Ukraine (unofficially, official support is much higher), so stating Russians "don't want this war" is a little disingenuous. 
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online krimster2

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2022, 11:49:17 AM »
"I’d like to avoid four on one fights. Where did your fist fights take place, Krimster? In Irtusk, or the capital, or somewhere else? "

Moscow and Mirny, were my main areas for problems, though they can come anywhere, I had security and weapons in Irtusk, I always flew from Moscow to Irtusk, about a 6 hour flight
and I'd always spend time in Moscow first and I got into a few scrapes there, sometimes attempted robbery, sometimes let's harass the foreigner to impress girlfriends
more gopnicks in Moscva, but Irtusk and far east have a lotta "street people" to watch out for, robbery is pretty common there
a lone foreigner is easy prey to them
after I got experience, I got REAL good at spotting sketchy people, and avoiding them, but it means you ALWAYS have to be on alert
the mosquito problem is FAR worse than Florida, I mean, much, much worse
info on mosquito bourne viruses is sketchy in Russia
here in Texas they have West Nile (no vaccine)
I own property in Costa Rica, and take anti-malaria tablets once per week there, but quantity of mosquitos is less than 1% of Syber
I know 'skitters don't sound like a serious problem, but just wait until you see the sheer number, it's astounding
you'll see sick and dying cows and deer covered in clouds of 'skeeters that descend upon them, I don't know what causes the animal deaths
I don't think it's from anemia, so I assume a mosquito bourne disease, no one I ask there seems to know

« Last Edit: April 25, 2022, 11:55:25 AM by krimster2 »

Offline JohnDearGreen

• It's 5 o'clock somewhere...
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2022, 04:10:56 PM »

Factors I consider:
-Russians are active on dating sites, but travel is closed.
-Russia-West relations may be shot for a while as Russia tightens its authoritarian grip.

Tall Travels, an Englishman and sometimes Serbian, is in St. Pete now and planning on staying for months.   He doesn't seem to have any concerns about safety.

BaldBankrupt just returned from Syria.  Ladies didn't look too bad in Damascus.

Online krimster2

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2022, 04:52:25 PM »
talltravels was walking on a workday in an area with a low population of young men
try doing it on a weekend in an area where a lot of "working class" young men are "hangin out" and drinking in their favorite spot
and you might get a different outcome
neighborhood characteristics can quickly change and you may not know the boundaries BETWEEN A GOOD AND BAD NEIGHBORHOOD

safety is a probability game, your safety on park avenue in new york city on a monday morning
will be different than it is in central harlem on a saturday night...

the other problem is that it's likely the police if they are present may choose NOT to treat YOU as a victim of a crime
but instead treat YOU as a provocateur, added risk here

the police in St. Petersburg are NOTORIOUS for harassing foreigners and applying small fines
and this was BEFORE the special military operation
the average tourist is pretty much on their own in Russia
and NO SMART PERSON WOULD EVER RELY ON THE KINDNESS OF STRANGERS IN RUSSIA

I have been in fights in Russia, fists and feet flying
I'm prepared for that
most Russians can tell that they should leave me the hell alone
and I am good at camoflaging myself to not stand out
and know to stay away from alchogolicki hooligans the day after payday

but all adventure has its dangers
I consider it worthwhile to live an adventurous life
and I enjoy an element of danger
others may not be so enclined

all jungles have a set of principles that increase your chances of survival
experience has taught me the Russian rules
but the jungle has a way of changing

my biggest risk in Russia isn't gopnicks
but the FSB
I would not like to spend the rest of my life as a programmer in a Russian prison
like Konstantin Kozlovsky, the hacker who hacked Hillary's emails, etc while working from inside a Russian FSB prison cell
here's the cover of his biography
I don't want to brag, but he's a light weight
until recently, I was untouchable in Russia
but when the people who guaranteed my safety
felt paranoid to the point, that they beg me to get their children "out"
then it's clearly time for me to say "paka" and go with them

« Last Edit: April 25, 2022, 05:09:40 PM by krimster2 »

Offline ProfessorJeep

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2022, 03:57:05 PM »
I appreciate the additional info and perspectives.

I’m used to the rough side of town, so I understand the body language involved in evaluating threats and projecting strength. But it is very nice living in a place where my biggest threat now is a snowbird running over me in a parking lot!

Online krimster2

« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2022, 04:25:03 PM »
it really is a "probability games"
my experiences are based upon YEARS of residency in Russia/Ukraine
average tourist who spends just a couple of weeks there has a lower probability of bad experiences than someone who's a long term resident

Offline civi68

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2022, 05:32:33 AM »
I am going to wait since who knows where this will end up. Your likelihood of finding someone in Ukraine or in a holding pattern in a European country in an unstable situation is high. While I would not be as concerned around the typical Russian in Russia, the Russian government knows you are there and who knows what someone could decide there if things turned for the worst while you are there. Or you make travel plans only to have the situation worsen where you can't travel. Best to wait a few months and see what happens.

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2022, 07:05:52 AM »
With all the rhetoric coming out of Russian mouths we could all be fighting the Orcs soon anyway.

Could be you'll be lying in a field in Ukraine/Russia next to a hottie firing at the Orcs.

"Hi i'm Bill from the UK/USA ..sorry about the dog breath ".

"Hi i'm Svetlana from Ukraine "

"Nice to meet you Svetlana..let's kill some Russian Orcs together and celebrate afterwards "

"Good idea Bill "  :P

The start of a beautiful relationship ? :)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2022, 07:08:20 AM by Chelseaboy »

Online krimster2

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2022, 08:12:47 AM »
don’t forget that those with prior military and related technical experience, must list it on their Russian visa application

this is kinda a “catch-22” situation, if you omit things, that’s considered a crime and you risk exposure to arrest for visa fraud
OTOH, if you tell the truth, and list your experience and education, you pin a target on your back

this happened to me
but I had “friends” who intervened

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2022, 09:08:07 AM »
U.S. state dept. recommends to get out and no travel to Moldova. The Baltic nations, Finland, Austria, Czech Republic, and former Yugoslav nations would be better choices. In nations bordering Ukraine and the Black Sea  you might want to consider avoiding certain areas. Finding lodging might be problematic anywhere there are large amounts of refugees. I would avoid potential partners in desperate situations.
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Online krimster2

« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2022, 09:38:45 AM »
In Russia, your western credit cards are worthless at the moment, you have to deposit cash in an unsanctioned bank, and get a debit card from them to be able to book a room
a lot of  bureaucratic paperwork involved in that
way too much hassle for the average tourist to navigate, so average tourist is SOL in Russia

Ukraine is OK as far as that's concerned
far western cities are safer
more people get shot in large American cities from random gun violence, than from Russian missile strikes in Western Ukraine
if I were a young single guy, I'd get all my covid vaccines, and wouldn't hesitate to look for hotties in Western Ukraine

imagine being a 40 yr old upper middle class dewd, and meeting this future trophy wife in Ternopil
who cares about the rockets red glare and bombs bursting in air
when there's pooty tang like this to be had

she will give you the best sex you've EVER had, and will do all the cooking and cleaning, tend to the garden, etc, AND give ya a couple of kids
and ya'll are worried about a couple of rockets?
gozpedy

« Last Edit: April 29, 2022, 09:43:54 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2022, 11:31:25 AM »
talltravels was walking on a workday in an area with a low population of young men
try doing it on a weekend in an area where a lot of "working class" young men are "hangin out" and drinking in their favorite spot
and you might get a different outcome
neighborhood characteristics can quickly change and you may not know the boundaries BETWEEN A GOOD AND BAD NEIGHBORHOOD

safety is a probability game, your safety on park avenue in new york city on a monday morning
will be different than it is in central harlem on a saturday night...

the other problem is that it's likely the police if they are present may choose NOT to treat YOU as a victim of a crime
but instead treat YOU as a provocateur, added risk here

the police in St. Petersburg are NOTORIOUS for harassing foreigners and applying small fines
and this was BEFORE the special military operation
the average tourist is pretty much on their own in Russia
and NO SMART PERSON WOULD EVER RELY ON THE KINDNESS OF STRANGERS IN RUSSIA

I have been in fights in Russia, fists and feet flying
I'm prepared for that
most Russians can tell that they should leave me the hell alone
and I am good at camoflaging myself to not stand out
and know to stay away from alchogolicki hooligans the day after payday

but all adventure has its dangers
I consider it worthwhile to live an adventurous life
and I enjoy an element of danger
others may not be so enclined

all jungles have a set of principles that increase your chances of survival
experience has taught me the Russian rules
but the jungle has a way of changing

my biggest risk in Russia isn't gopnicks
but the FSB
I would not like to spend the rest of my life as a programmer in a Russian prison
like Konstantin Kozlovsky, the hacker who hacked Hillary's emails, etc while working from inside a Russian FSB prison cell
here's the cover of his biography
I don't want to brag, but he's a light weight
until recently, I was untouchable in Russia
but when the people who guaranteed my safety
felt paranoid to the point, that they beg me to get their children "out"
then it's clearly time for me to say "paka" and go with them

You did it on time Krim.

I advertised to NOT GO to Ukraine 5 weeks before the war starts.
A lot of people didn't believe me.

The most difficult is to be on the move, two steps in advance, and leave its comfort zone.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Online krimster2

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2022, 01:15:54 PM »
The invasion didn’t come as a surprise, I wrote here about 2 years ago (can’t remember when exactly, and I’m too lazy to search) that the invasion would come at the end of a February, and would be about 250,000 strong, which proved accurate, not a prediction on my part, but a communication from some of “my customers” in regards to how this would effect “bizness”

my clan felt they owed me, after the “accident” my wife had, that was intended for me
and after I was allowed to “clean that up”, it was back to bizness as usual

my clan later agreed to let Digital River buy out our bitcoin mining biz, while we expanded our bizness on Hydra with “THC edibles” that were manufactured in Russia

I setup an operation that chemically transformed pure CBD purchased in Canada to THC Delta-8/9 and made edibles like the one shown here

we had an army of “grafitniki” who spray painted our QR codes all over Moscva
just point your phone’s camera at the QR code and go buy your edibles on Hydra

it made a ton of money, even after paying off everyone!

The war changed this happy little world of ours, the Krisha wanted more, almost all of it actually
and several members of our clan ended up in trouble over the war’s failure and were facing intense scrutiny that might put them in prison

this failure of the war was unpredicted
instead of getting rewards like we were promised, we instead were told we were gonna have to give up a BIG piece of our bizness

literally overnight things changed not only from within but from the outside as well
all my bitcoin transfers to european exchanges were done algorithmically to circumvent “KYC” Know Your Customer” rules, as sanctions were piled on against Russians it became harder and harder to launder the immense amount of bitcoin that we were earning and converting to Euros
while “protection money” kept increasing
as more and more people were being questioned by the FSB, we started to feel like cattle being led to the slaughterhouse
meanwhile Hydra has been shutdown as a result of sanctions, so we'd have to create another darknet from scratch

paranoia is a very contagious virus, I got infected by it, when the people in my clan got it
my daughters ended up marrying within the clan, and later this year, they and their husbands will move to the USA when their husbands visas are approved, meanwhile they are enjoying a Mediterranean beach in Israel

so now, I’m retired, and no longer chase rubles or euros or dollars, and just work on my various research projects derived from material I bought in Russia

let Russians bury the Russians, all those who want to live, should follow me

« Last Edit: April 29, 2022, 01:38:27 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2022, 05:07:02 PM »
The invasion didn’t come as a surprise, I wrote here about 2 years ago (can’t remember when exactly, and I’m too lazy to search) that the invasion would come at the end of a February, and would be about 250,000 strong, which proved accurate, not a prediction on my part, but a communication from some of “my customers” in regards to how this would effect “bizness”

my clan felt they owed me, after the “accident” my wife had, that was intended for me
and after I was allowed to “clean that up”, it was back to bizness as usual

my clan later agreed to let Digital River buy out our bitcoin mining biz, while we expanded our bizness on Hydra with “THC edibles” that were manufactured in Russia

I setup an operation that chemically transformed pure CBD purchased in Canada to THC Delta-8/9 and made edibles like the one shown here

we had an army of “grafitniki” who spray painted our QR codes all over Moscva
just point your phone’s camera at the QR code and go buy your edibles on Hydra

it made a ton of money, even after paying off everyone!

The war changed this happy little world of ours, the Krisha wanted more, almost all of it actually
and several members of our clan ended up in trouble over the war’s failure and were facing intense scrutiny that might put them in prison

this failure of the war was unpredicted
instead of getting rewards like we were promised, we instead were told we were gonna have to give up a BIG piece of our bizness

literally overnight things changed not only from within but from the outside as well
all my bitcoin transfers to european exchanges were done algorithmically to circumvent “KYC” Know Your Customer” rules, as sanctions were piled on against Russians it became harder and harder to launder the immense amount of bitcoin that we were earning and converting to Euros
while “protection money” kept increasing
as more and more people were being questioned by the FSB, we started to feel like cattle being led to the slaughterhouse
meanwhile Hydra has been shutdown as a result of sanctions, so we'd have to create another darknet from scratch

paranoia is a very contagious virus, I got infected by it, when the people in my clan got it
my daughters ended up marrying within the clan, and later this year, they and their husbands will move to the USA when their husbands visas are approved, meanwhile they are enjoying a Mediterranean beach in Israel

so now, I’m retired, and no longer chase rubles or euros or dollars, and just work on my various research projects derived from material I bought in Russia

let Russians bury the Russians, all those who want to live, should follow me

Yes, you talked about invasion a long time ago.
I read attentively what you wrote. Very interesting.
I imagine you took your decision to leave in a few days, correct? 

That's the problem of authoritarian and corrupted countries, when you bid high you are always dancing on a rope. 
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Online krimster2

« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2022, 05:53:00 PM »
my children decided for me, I'm at the point in my life that I don't much care much about my own future one way or another
I could work with the FSB like Snowden if I had to
I only owe allegiance to my family and my clan, and nothing or no one else
I'm happy to retire now and live a quiet life while the world around me crumbles to dust

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541011
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1909
Total: 1920

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Today at 09:47:10 AM