It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Villa Retreat Abroad  (Read 3492 times)

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Threesome with super models
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2023, 06:47:35 AM »
No you are wrong, my Mother's house does not have a basement. Some houses have basements in the UK but they are not all that common.

When I get and income from renting out rooms in my house I will gain income, that means in theory I can almost then pretty much go wherever, whenever.

I think that you should make a list of super models and then spend a bunch of time figuring
out which two would combine for the best threesome with you. This makes far more sense
than planning on how to spend the money from renting out rooms in a forever unfinished
remodeling project.

You should start a new thread on this idea, rather than finish your project. Avoid getting
knackered above all else.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
Re: Villa Retreat Abroad
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2023, 09:18:29 AM »
bottom line is always the bottom line

Trench's "problems" ain't gonna get resolved merely by a change in venue
Trench's problems can only get resolved by Trench himself, when he realizes what the root cause is of all the bad moves he made....
you have to first see yourself to fix yourself
to do is to be

addendum
travel tips to central asia
go to the market and buy one of them cable bicycle locks
buy big HEAVY padlock and attach to cable
you can hide it inside your shirt/jacket and can whip it out in 2 sec
totally legal to carry
a liitle bit of practice and it becomes a mace able to crack a coconut
think "Kill Bill" but with a chain and padlock

I ended up going with gold-plated tungsten rings of multiple sizes I bought on ebay
when I wore those I automatically have brass knuckles

you want my pretty "gold" rings, why don't you come and take them?
oops! your jaw and teeth are broken...

gold rings in central asia are the sign of both a bad-ass as well as "touching my nose"
you need to understand who yo're dealing with
cuz there's always a right way and a wrong way with them
most of 'em are loners with no friends

on second thought, maybe Albania will be better
the old bunkers and barbed-wire are lovely this time of year
the many varied and rich textures of rust are spectacular

a sicaro can pick another sicaro out of a large crowd...
one day AI cameras with face recognition will be doin it
and everybody gonna get tracked everywhere
and the tsunami of data will be thoroughly sifted for flecks of gold

the machines are the new miners
the new 49ers
and we're the gold

« Last Edit: April 05, 2023, 10:01:22 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Threesome with super models
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2023, 10:08:55 AM »
I think that you should make a list of super models and then spend a bunch of time figuring
out which two would combine for the best threesome with you. This makes far more sense
than planning on how to spend the money from renting out rooms in a forever unfinished
remodeling project.

You should start a new thread on this idea, rather than finish your project. Avoid getting
knackered above all else.

In truth the remodelling project is starting to knacker me out a bit so my forthcoming trip should hopefully provide a good break from it. Super models I'm sure would knacker me out pretty quickly :D

I know I kind of struggle on the dating front and still kind of lacking here and there. The house even finished, well it will be ok but still a little on the small side though enlarged. It will suit the purpose of renting out some rooms but may look a bit underwhelming to some FSW. Many people outside the UK I think fail to get how little you get for your money housing wise here. Back in the 80s & early 90s and before you could get a reasonable size house particularly if going for an older house just needing a bit if cosmetic work inside for a reasonable sum of money, now such a house is more like a lifetime achievement award, pretty difficult to get and were just talking about bog standard average sided detached house and bungalows here.

My car too I could do with getting something a bit more flash, something like a Merc Convertible would be nice. My present car is a small supermini/hatchback it's nice enough in style but it's getting old now and showing wear & tear. I haven't really been able to do much on that as money has been going into the house conversion. My current car is at least economical on the fuel, insurance and no road tax so it's chimed with me a lot on those fronts but again a FSW is probably expecting something a bit more flash. That's if she came to the UK hence why it would really have to be a relationship abroad in her country.

Language learning is going ok, it's slowed a little in recent weeks while I've been doing other stuff but in general I think is improving slowly. May not be all that great for my visit but will have to just go with what there is.

The bodybuilding I am doing very small amounts off, to be honest I've realised now not enough by a long way. I just don't have the time to devote to it. In a sense while I'll keep up doing small amounts of it it's really something that needs something where you can dedicate a fair amount of time to it rather than a few spare minutes here and there. So I think a lot of the time it's something either only the rich have time to do properly or those where it's really their thing, athletes, those that get off on lifting heavy weights as a pastime activity, etc. So it likely better to leave doing much in that till the other balls are all lined up since as I've found muscles are kind of like inflatables, virtually the moment you stop working them they go back down again so a heavy investment quickly lost.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2023, 02:07:47 PM »
bottom line is always the bottom line

Trench's "problems" ain't gonna get resolved merely by a change in venue
Trench's problems can only get resolved by Trench himself, when he realizes what the root cause is of all the bad moves he made....
you have to first see yourself to fix yourself
to do is to be

Always easy with hindsight as the saying goes but I guess the root cause is at the root, at the beginning.

I guess I went with the crowd when I was at Secondary (High) School. It was a state school but it was very academic, academia was prized and anything else not so. So it was quite competitive academically as it was in a Middle class area where academia was highly prized especially by many of the parents and also the school. Anyone who was not doing well academically was look down upon and thought a no hoper divy. There was some social proof to this of course, my parents generation consisted of a lot of people that had no done so well academically but many of which were trained more technically. Because the pool of technically skilled people was so large (and also some with not so much learning of anything) they tended to not be able to command good pay, so generally working class low pay, the academic crowd back then did much better as way fewer than nowadays.

Fast forward to me and the academic field became wamp with people as University education expanded and women in particularly went to Uni en-masse. So almost the reverse happened technical stuff got better pay (not always wonderful but I'm pretty sure better than it was) and academic orientated work generally dropped in pay and much of it became poorer pay unless you were lucky.

Time over again I would be better off in High School not bothering with the academic so much but going down the gym and working out. I would probably have been better off getting qualified as a motor mechanic so I could save a fortune in car repair bills, buy a flash car second hand and be able to afford to fix it. From there I could have moved onto other things. Putting the academic stuff aside at school would have been difficult as they banged on about academic stuff so uch and made anyone who wasn't doing well academically or carry on to uni feel like a failure. Sure some academic stuff may have been needed but it was really an all or nothing mindset. I think it really was a case that you can't get a bit pregnant so it was kind of one way or the other, accept or reject it. Only a few rejected it, some may be most of which were just not academically inclined mentally. Some of course may have seen a better way and I think if so at that time perhaps a lot of courage to go against the tide and face humiliation for their duration at the school.

I think many places/schools were probably like that in the nineties and probably all the way through to today.

I mostly enjoyed the stuff I studied but it was a lot of time spent with too little reward if any. So time over again I think I would have been better off going the more technical/gym route perhaps. That said though you never know till you've done it I guess.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2023, 03:41:43 PM »
Trench,
why doncha get some posters about Breast Cancer, and print up some flyers to the local NHS office
and go knock door-to-door
and if a fugly woman answers give her a flyer to the local office and tell her to have a "g'day"
and if a pretty one, you offer her an in-person breast exam
what if only 1 in 50 would say yes
and you intervewed 500 wimmin
do the math...
10 sets of boobs you fondled....
for like the cost of posters and flyers

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2023, 07:46:29 AM »
Trench,
why doncha get some posters about Breast Cancer, and print up some flyers to the local NHS office
and go knock door-to-door
and if a fugly woman answers give her a flyer to the local office and tell her to have a "g'day"
and if a pretty one, you offer her an in-person breast exam
what if only 1 in 50 would say yes
and you intervewed 500 wimmin
do the math...
10 sets of boobs you fondled....
for like the cost of posters and flyers

That's a good one Krim lol.

Not sure if it would work well in the UK, could be more likely to get into a load of strife here. A lot of the women are really stiff and uptight sorts. Possibly a little less so up north but I've heard even up there you have to watch it. Only a rare few girls around that might possibly take to it. Many women are feminist Emma Watson types or possibly worse if that's possible and delight in going squealing at any such fun to the Police, Social Media, the Media just about anyone they can get a buzz out of pouring cold water on such ingenuity.

Think the UK is way worse than pretty any other country worldwide for dating. It's real horrid, no fun at all only possible if you have a kick ass gym bod or very wealthy but even then you have to be careful of the arch-feminazis out to call foul on a guy. The women here really are that up tight and many only give a guy a break if he has something like a load of money that interests them. The 'no sex we're British' phrase is generally because the women here are so stiff and serious about everything. Honestly the number of stories I've heard of some girl complaining about some guy at work to drop him in the sh*t and lose the power bugger his job. They really can be pretty callous but that's what you can end up with when women's heads are filled with bs about 'Carears' when really they just jobs repackaged as such.

It's why in future apart from family being here I would wish to not spend too much time in the UK. Because if the above I think it is quite possibly the most miserable country on this planet. Many women only seem to want to know you if you've got this or that rather than look to guys to start a family with. The stuff that goes down in places like Ukraine with the banya culture women would have a spasm over here and not in a good way. Other than prostitutes you would be very hard pressed to find a woman that would go along with that here she would likely ditch you first unless you are very wealthy of course.

Even Greece I get the idea stuff is more relaxed there, likely not as much as Ukraine just not as upright as the UK.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2023, 07:57:45 AM »
Here's an interesting article I've seen recently:

http://www.euronews.com/travel/2023/04/05/want-to-move-to-europe-here-are-all-the-digital-nomads-visas-available-for-remote-workers

Looks like EU countries are trying to cream off the money from UK IT guys. If they can get them to live in their country while they still work for a UK or International company they will get them spending their money in their economy, paying for accommodation, paying local taxes and probably paying national income tax, etc as well. A crafty move I've got to admit, the UK hasn't responded yet with its own digital nomad visa it's still the standard work visa process.

For me it's not something I would bother with as I would likely just want some time out there (Corfu, etc) in the winter to avoid the worst of the winter months. That and possibly the odd stop over here & there so the three month limit should probably do me fine.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541017
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2385
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 2277
Total: 2288

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Yesterday at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 01:09:03 PM