It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: nice topic about marriage for discussion  (Read 39369 times)

Offline aymoon

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
nice topic about marriage for discussion
« on: January 19, 2016, 03:13:33 PM »
Hello ..
share us by your view ..
what's the best nationality in the world for marriage ?
meaning if you're a man what is the woman you prefer her and from where  Is she american or russian or ukranian or from german ,,, italy ,,, etc .. and why ?
share us with your experiences ...
Regards .

Offline SANDRO43

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 03:33:53 PM »
That'd be share your experiences with us... ::)? Who is us, anyway?
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2016, 05:23:49 PM »

Slavic(FSU) women are the best because they are the most beautiful. Just got to sort out the good from the bad and pick a good one to make a good marriage. What are your thoughts?
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline alex330

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2016, 05:26:33 PM »
No personal experience but I am told Ukrainian women have the others beat by a mile. They are pretty damn hot to boot.

Offline LiveFromUkraine

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2016, 05:29:09 PM »
No personal experience but I am told Ukrainian women have the others beat by a mile. They are pretty damn hot to boot.

and they do love their boots.   ;D

Offline cc3

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2016, 07:17:19 PM »
I am married to a Ukrainian woman, who is the best woman I have ever known, compared to the Finnish, Japanese, Singaporean, Mexican, Filipino, and American women in my previous relationships. Her boot taste/acquisitions are modest!

:couple:

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2016, 10:29:15 PM »
Hello ..
share us by your view ..
meaning if you're a man what is the woman you prefer her and from where  Is she american or russian or ukranian or from german ,,, italy ,,, etc .. and why ?
Regards .

The best woman is where you find her. Keep your eyes open and your net wide.

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline ML

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2016, 11:31:19 AM »
The best woman is where you find her. Keep your eyes open and your net wide.  Udachi!  Bill

Of course, but also not very informative Bill.

We always need to be thinking in terms of probabilities, rather that the more simplistic possibilities.

So to OP . . . tell  what your specific requirements are, then you might get better replies as to what countries will increase your probabilities.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2016, 02:33:38 PM »
Of course, but also not very informative Bill.

We always need to be thinking in terms of probabilities, rather that the more simplistic possibilities.

So to OP . . . tell  what your specific requirements are, then you might get better replies as to what countries will increase your probabilities.

Actually, it's not bad advice. There are those who will say a Russian girl is better, or
a Ukrainian girl, Belarussian, etc. The truth of the matter is that they are very close
to the same in culture and temperment. You are just as likely to find a good girl or a
crazy girl in either of those countries.

So by prospecting far and wide he is more likely to cross his future wife's path. He
could tell us his requirements but how is that going to help us send him to the right
country? Oh, he wants a girl who likes reading, walking on the beach and Steven Segal
movies then tell him to stay clear of Dumpsk Krapistan? and he should only date girls
from Koolzberg Kupidistan?

Maybe we should start a big flame war about those Krapistan Beach walker girls who
refuse to swallow, cook tasty meals or even make a cozy home! 

He is from Egypt so possibly he is seeking a Muslim girl or a Coptic Christian, but you
can find those all over the FSU as well (maybe not a Coptic Christian but I don't know
enough about them to offer advice in any case).
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 02:40:20 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
Re: nice topic about marriage for discussion
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2016, 08:07:54 PM »
The best woman is where you find her. 

Or, she may find you.
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline Mila

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2016, 02:04:45 AM »
Hi there, in my opinion it is not fair to list the countries, the best woman is the one who suits you the best, who is the perfect match for you. I believe there is a perfect match for every person in the world, but some people find their soul mate and unfortunately, some not, but I agree your second half can be anywhere and you never know where, unless you try to find her/him. So, guys, don't remain single, look for your destiny and one day you may have luck and become the happiest person in the world. Good luck!

« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 05:29:42 AM by Mila »

Offline BC

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2016, 04:33:30 AM »
I dunno.... 
or maybe I do..
I think actively looking for someone interested in marriage is a self defeating exercise, sorta trying to skip to the end of a movie to figure out what's going to happen instead of just enjoying it whatever the outcome.
The right woman will come along.. one just needs to try and expand their network... in other words get off the couch and start dating, regardless where when how or what citizenship :)
Marriage on steroids doesn't work out that often.

Offline GatoMoon

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2016, 05:36:58 AM »
Hello ..
share us by your view ..
Regards .

Probably India :)  less divorced rate ??!!!

But it doesn't mean they are the best.  They cannot be the best if you don't find Indian women attractive - no chemistry!

Offline BC

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2016, 07:28:09 AM »
But it doesn't mean they are the best.  They cannot be the best if you don't find Indian women attractive - no chemistry!

There are gems everywhere on this planet.
http://www.facebook.com/Berezovskyi/videos/965927260102766/

You'll probably find this one on a FSU dating site :))  Obviously ready to pack her bags.

Offline Miquel Westano

• Restricted
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2016, 09:25:20 AM »

You'll probably find this one on a FSU dating site :))  Obviously ready to pack her bags.

Since I am weak in any language but English, I often struggle to understand videos of the lovely ladies from other countries.  But I think I got her point. 

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2016, 05:19:47 PM »

That can't be a real Russian apartment block.  The lights in the hallway appear to work, and I couldn't see any graffiti!

Offline aymoon

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2016, 12:43:53 PM »
great ...
I follow comments in silence and all comments are useful , well
but Let me say my view
for suitable girl , I think this depend on the person where all countries have beautiful girls but all aren't suitable
so why men in united states looking for girls in Ukraine or Russia or Poland ... etc . and why we see girls married from foreigners men !! and we see men marry foreigners women !!!
why they not looking for partner into their country ?! although there are many beautiful girls inside country ?!
in my opinion this because of values , customs and traditions inside the country so results will different from one to else , there are who hate these values and traditions and also there are Conversely
as example , here in Egypt , marriage is so cost ,, girls not looking for real man or his well morals they looking for his money only ,, only Themes , close minded , they want complete man , I mean who is complete he can marry however he is not complete will need Abandon his dream and marry unsuitable girl . so marriage idea from outside country came cause of these bad values and traditions .
but Unfortunately marriage from out of the country is difficult and there some dangers because we can't know each other well , it need first a lot of money then living on the country for a long time even can we know her and her family and their history well because if we knew girl from the Internet as example how can we know her history ?! maybe she is prostitute or scam .... etc .
overall I heard from friends in united states and other west countries the girls are crazy too and they aren't good for marriage this mean we reached to same results (no marriage , no love) .

in the end .. what about girls in your country ?
waiting for your answers

Regards ...
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 02:50:27 PM by aymoon »

Offline Muzh

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2016, 12:54:53 PM »

You'll probably find this one on a FSU dating site :) )  Obviously ready to pack her bags.

:ROFL:
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline aymoon

« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2016, 01:13:03 PM »

HaHaHa , Egyptian woman is a lowest danger . Lol

Offline BillyB

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2016, 02:10:13 PM »
here in Egypt , marriage is so cost ,, girls not looking for real man or his well morals they looking for his money only ,, only Themes , close minded , they want complete man , I mean who is complete he can marry

You may find women in the FSU the same way. Yes, women look for men who are financially secure but is that always a bad thing? That doesn't mean they are abandoning men who have morals. But between choosing a man who is good but can't feed a family and a man who lacks morals but can feed a family, most women are going to choose the bad man because starving and having their children starving isn't something they desire.

Men around the world have to compete against each other for women. If you make yourself desirable by being able to financially support a family, you will have many choices in women and then you can choose from the good ones.

however he is not complete will need Abandon his dream and marry unsuitable girl .

I assume unsuitable girls have lower standards to be accepting men the suitable girls don't want? A man doesn't need to abandon his dream if he outperforms his competition. He will have his choice of women. Don't assume the problems are with the women. Make yourself desirable and you'll have plenty of women to choose from.

why they not looking for partner into their country ?!

I've continue dating women in my country even though I kept my options open to find a woman overseas. The best possible woman may be here or somewhere else in the world and if a guy has the money to date internationally in search of the best, why not include that option?

Most women in the FSU who are looking for a foreign man will still consider a partner in their country. They aren't betting on slim odds and putting their life on hold for a foreign white knight to show up and propose marriage. You better believe many of those girls who are on agency sites for years are sexually active while waiting for guys like us to show up.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2016, 03:10:26 PM »
Hi there, in my opinion it is not fair to list the countries, the best woman is the one who suits you the best, who is the perfect match for you. I believe there is a perfect match for every person in the world, but some people find their soul mate and unfortunately, some not, but I agree your second half can be anywhere and you never know where, unless you try to find her/him. So, guys, don't remain single, look for your destiny and one day you may have luck and become the happiest person in the world. Good luck!

+1
FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2016, 03:19:29 PM »

You can find cRaZy anywhere. I've dated so many over the years (and married
one) so the minute any girl (no matter how hot) gave me that crazy vibe, I dumped
her on the spot. All women are occasionally crazy but lucky for me Angel Eyes is very,
very rarely so.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline ksf

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2016, 07:46:49 AM »
Listen to your heart.... Listen to her hearts song. I found the other half of my heart in Ukraine 2013, the country was irrelevant (beautiful people). Love, little else really matters in the end. If I am blessed I will hold my wonderful wife's hand for many years as we journey through life.
Kevin

Offline Shadow

« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2016, 08:46:45 AM »
Women will always look for your ability to support a family, as that is your role. If you feel you can not meet the financial demands of local women, how will you be able to meet the added demand of travel and family at a distance?
If you want a supermodel, be prepared for a supermodel lifestyle.
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Offline aymoon

« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2016, 11:43:12 AM »

You may find women in the FSU the same way. Yes, women look for men who are financially secure but is that always a bad thing? That doesn't mean they are abandoning men who have morals. But between choosing a man who is good but can't feed a family and a man who lacks morals but can feed a family, most women are going to choose the bad man because starving and having their children starving isn't something they desire.
these are their rights ... but where is her support for him ?
even if she doesn't want to support him ... she must bear some of hard days with him because this is life

Men around the world have to compete against each other for women. If you make yourself desirable by being able to financially support a family, you will have many choices in women and then you can choose from the good ones.

for my country there are some people have a lot of money due to legacy from parents or other ...
they didn't get on the money through a great struggle as example
or
also they don't have any science or culture or morals or or ....
they are just trifle people in the life although these bad things , they found a sweet wives for only they have money
where is competition now ?
also I don't indicate girls should marry poor men but if he have a job and have enough salary for living costs ,, I think this will be enough

I assume unsuitable girls have lower standards to be accepting men the suitable girls don't want? A man doesn't need to abandon his dream if he outperforms his competition. He will have his choice of women. Don't assume the problems are with the women. Make yourself desirable and you'll have plenty of women to choose from.

I will show reasons later
why am not desirable but any way this depend on culture of society that give persons a feedback in another way

I've continue dating women in my country even though I kept my options open to find a woman overseas. The best possible woman may be here or somewhere else in the world and if a guy has the money to date internationally in search of the best, why not include that option?

you are right ... a lot of money help persons looking for their needs on a wide world then maybe they are lucky

Most women in the FSU who are looking for a foreign man will still consider a partner in their country. They aren't betting on slim odds and putting their life on hold for a foreign white knight to show up and propose marriage. You better believe many of those girls who are on agency sites for years are sexually active while waiting for guys like us to show up.

I read in world war 1 , 2 
the war made FSU lose many youth so girls became more than men double fold so appeared for us these scam sites by hold agreement with girls to cheat on youth
although there are a lot of girls in FSU but it so hard to find sweet wife from the internet
the order need travel and journey to Russia or Ukraine

thanks for your comment I've benefit from it
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 12:47:17 PM by aymoon »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541274