It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: How are Eastern European women for dating? Advice some best Russian dating sites  (Read 46955 times)

Offline Deasonstacy

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
On behalf of my friend, Antio, 27, male, I am writing this thread to know about the Eastern European women. He is looking for a wife from Russia or Ukraine because she is the most beautiful women. Please suggest that is he thinking right? Also, suggest that what are the best Russian dating sites to find the girls for dating and marriage? As per my knowledge and experience, I know about one International Russian dating site,Elena's Models that is having more than 2 Million profiles since 1999 and clients from 200+ countries, it has also gone through many transformations from last few years. What are your views about this website to find a Russian wife?
Thanks in advance for your suggestions!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 02:50:58 AM by Deasonstacy »

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
I got one year memberships for urkainedate,russiancupid,mamba, and another site (Cost me around £400). I have no problem spending money on something that is good value. Elenamodels doesn't offer the value i get compared to the sites above, and me being on free dating sites. I am not sure if i will join EM,once i actually move i will, but for the time being, i won't be spending £400 for the membership on one site.
Not all of us Brits have terrible teeth, right Msmoby?

Offline treadmilldude

Deaconstay, I do not like Elenas Models, at all. Too few attractive women (7's and 8's - 9's and 10's are off-limits to me), and just too few women on that site, period. But especially there are very few 7's and 8's in Minsk, Lviv or Kharkiv. Elena's models is a total waste of money. I did check it out when I first started looking about 3 years ago, and, whatdoyouknow? 3 years ago they had wwwwaaaayyyyyy more 7's and 8's on Elena's models than they do now. 3 years ago, EM's was very good. Today, circa 7-11-16......not so much.

1) Mamba 2) VK  3) Mordinson in Kharkiv  4) Eduard's concierge service based out of Florida  5) Mila Lobunko in Kharkiv (http://www.mila-interpreter.com/My%20Services) - I want to be upfront and say that any money you pay Mila, she does give me a 25% cut of the money she receives. She does so because I am so handsome and cool.     5) Anastasiadate and HotRussianBrides (That is a joke. Do not use either site :P )

In reality, all you need is VK. If I could only recommend one site, it would be VK. VK is heads and shoulders above Mamba and every other site. But you can use Mamba with VK to cross reference the girls you like on VK, and find out which girls on VK are seriously looking for a Man by way of their profile being on Mamba.

But in reality, the only site you need is VK. You WILL meet a wonderful woman if all you use is VK, you really do not need anything else beside VK, not even Mamba.

Offline treadmilldude

I do not recommend ukrainedate or russiancupid, sorry. Both sites are filled with scammers. Not as bad as ADate, but still an unacceptably high %age of scammers on ukrainedate and russiancupid. Do not use either of those sites. No Fdating either, lots of unattractive overweight women who also happen to be scammers.

Mamba and VK are you best friend. VK is free. Mamba is $30 for a 6 month membership, $50 for a 12 month membership. If you are as cool and sophisticated as I am (we all know noone really is, though), you will have at least 5,000 Slavic women wanting to have 8-10 babies each with you the first week you join VK. I give you the Treadmilldude guarantee on that.  :-*

Offline Nightwish

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Deaconstay, I do not like Elenas Models, at all. Too few attractive women (7's and 8's - 9's and 10's are off-limits to me), and just too few women on that site, period. But especially there are very few 7's and 8's in Minsk, Lviv or Kharkiv. Elena's models is a total waste of money. I did check it out when I first started looking about 3 years ago, and, whatdoyouknow? 3 years ago they had wwwwaaaayyyyyy more 7's and 8's on Elena's models than they do now. 3 years ago, EM's was very good. Today, circa 7-11-16......not so much.

1) Mamba 2) VK  3) Mordinson in Kharkiv  4) Eduard's concierge service based out of Florida  5) Mila Lobunko in Kharkiv (http://www.mila-interpreter.com/My%20Services) - I want to be upfront and say that any money you pay Mila, she does give me a 25% cut of the money she receives. She does so because I am so handsome and cool.     5) Anastasiadate and HotRussianBrides (That is a joke. Do not use either site :P )

In reality, all you need is VK. If I could only recommend one site, it would be VK. VK is heads and shoulders above Mamba and every other site. But you can use Mamba with VK to cross reference the girls you like on VK, and find out which girls on VK are seriously looking for a Man by way of their profile being on Mamba.

But in reality, the only site you need is VK. You WILL meet a wonderful woman if all you use is VK, you really do not need anything else beside VK, not even Mamba.

Says the man(a true keyboard Romeo) with 0 experince 0 trips 0 dates  :cluebat: :cluebat: :cluebat:

very very VERY few women wants to be pursued on VK, that is the Russian version of Facebook and not a datingsite, sure you can strike gold..but 98% of the women will block you if you dont have the "right game" aka approach.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 03:52:50 AM by Nightwish »
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline treadmilldude

Nightwish, take a guess how many girls I have been blocked by on VK whom I met either through them first contacting me on Mamba, me first contacting them on Mamba, them first contacting me on VK, or me first contacting them on VK? Guess Nightwish.

You having made 10 trips to the FSU does not mean you have ANY game with FSU women at all. And it does not mean you have anywhere near the game I will have in Lviv or Minsk in August. I am sorry, but you have no game. 10 trips and no women.  :( You suck Nightwish. You suck Donkey Balls you fat old man. And there is a reason you have come up empty-handed after 10 trips.

Post some pictures of yourself Nightwish, I know you are way better looking than me, so prove it and post some pictures of yourself. I'll be the first one to admit you are better looking than me as soon as you post your pictures. Don't be a vagina, post your pictures Mr. Expert on all things FSU.

I just love it how before a guy makes a trip, the entire board says he knows nothing. Then he makes his first trip, suddenly he is the expert of experts of all things FSU...after one silly trip. Boe mentioned this to me, and how ridiculous she thinks this is - one trip to the FSU and suddenly you are an expert and the guy who has not yet made a trip - you suddenly have 100'x's the knowledge he does after one trip.

Nightwish, you are beneath me. You could not compete with me for a woman in Minsk or Lviv. It is a very good thing for you that we are not competing for the same women.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 04:14:37 AM by treadmilldude »

Offline Nightwish

Nightwish, you are beneath me. You could not compete with me for a woman in Minsk or Lviv. It is a very good thing for you that we are not competing for the same women.

TMD - you are a disgrace for mankind, that said - I am not biting on anything more.

I have never said I am an expert, but at least I HAVE met a few women, I HAVE talked to them IRL - you know the life that is not behind a computerscreen acting all tough and sassy.

I also make it a point to not fall in love with either the women or their children (you are damn scary that way, did someone say pedophile vibes?) before I meet them.

And yes I have been to Ukraine 12 times in the last 3 years, and met with about 20-25 women in all, everything from a young hot sexy gorgeous 23 year old lingerie model to a 41 year old mother of two.
If I had game or not with these women, I will let you guess yourself blue, bcs I don't kiss and tell.
Sometimes I have walked away - sometimes they have walked away. Such is life and I accept it.
I have never talked to a woman more then about 1-2 month before visiting, the shortest was just three days - the longest 2 months.
I have met women on the ground and asked them for a date, I have made plans with women from dating sites.
I think I have tried it all.. and I have made very good friends, very nice dinnercompanions and a couple of right down only sexdates. Not by choice, just how things has developed on the ground.

and there is the big difference, you have NOTHING to come with, you havent met anyone, you have NO game, NO experience NO nothing.. so shut up and go play with your steroids in the corner and let the grown ups talk now.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
If you go to starting out and read the stickies, you can learn many of the basics.

Pursuing FSUW 101. The procedures and the dating websites http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=14615.0

The free ebook: Men of the West - Women From the East http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?action=ezportal;sa=page;p=47

The ten commandments
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=1740.0

« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 09:51:35 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Nightwish, you have been more than 10 times in the past 1-2 years? That seems a lot to me, its a shame you have not met someone you can settle down with yet. I've just been once in the past 6 months so far, planning to go again in the next month or so all being well. Though I'm hoping to get it licked in fewer than 10 trips with a bit of luck.

Anyway, to OP, I have tried Elena's Models, went for Platinum Membership on a special offer though I think Gold would have sufficed. They tend to offer you special offer rates after you have created a profile normally round a holiday occasion, i.e Christmas, Valentines, Easter, etc. Its still expensive though and to be honest your better of on Mamba in terms of more women. However, I think you also have more men chasing on Mamba as it is a virtually free dating site. You are more likely to get reply's on EM as a result I think, but the selection & attractiveness of women is variable. They tend to have a lot of pro photos of women on EM - not necessarily a bad thing but I don't see it as that necessary. As they say a naturally beautiful girl will look beautiful without make up - same for pro photo's I think.

Also, importantly at least half the girls on EM I was talking to later had there profiles removed by EM as they 'broke the rules'. I have my doubts about the site, if you get a load of bad uns there as they know men with money will be there as they won't quibble over paying the higher fees. Have since left the site now my 6 months membership has run out as doubtful I would find the type of woman on there vs cost of membership. I get the feeling Mamba has a more everyday person feel that I like than the dater type feel of many of the woman on EM. Just my thoughts on it all.

I also wonder if EM has a few people/girls on the employ to keep the reply's up so that wealthy people keep paying the subscriptions then pull those girls profiles every so often and stick up new ones. The reason I think this is that a load of old profiles seem to get taken down at once and at the same time/shortly after a load of new ones appeared. Just makes me sceptical I think.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmobyone

• patriotism is the last vestige of fools, but hey

very very VERY few women wants to be pursued on VK, that is the Russian version of Facebook and not a datingsite, sure you can strike gold..but 98% of the women will block you if you dont have the "right game" aka approach.

I have mentioned the very same to our ''frequent travellers'' to the fsu - but they know different  :wallbash:

Please excuse the Curmudgeon in my posts ..he will be cured by being reunited with his loved one ;)

Offline Deasonstacy

Also, importantly at least half the girls on EM I was talking to later had there profiles removed by EM as they 'broke the rules'. I have my doubts about the site, if you get a load of bad uns there as they know men with money will be there as they won't quibble over paying the higher fees. Have since left the site now my 6 months membership has run out as doubtful I would find the type of woman on there vs cost of membership. I get the feeling Mamba has a more everyday person feel that I like than the dater type feel of many of the woman on EM. Just my thoughts on it all.

I also wonder if EM has a few people/girls on the employ to keep the reply's up so that wealthy people keep paying the subscriptions then pull those girls profiles every so often and stick up new ones. The reason I think this is that a load of old profiles seem to get taken down at once and at the same time/shortly after a load of new ones appeared. Just makes me sceptical I think.

What you people are discussing about Elena’s Models and what I have experienced and listened from my friends is entirely different. Some of my friends also find their mates on the website around 3, 4 years back and were very impressed with the overall outcome and service. Does this website degraded over the last few years? What are the areas where it lacks?

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
What you people are discussing about Elena’s Models and what I have experienced and listened from my friends is entirely different. Some of my friends also find their mates on the website around 3, 4 years back and were very impressed with the overall outcome and service. Does this website degraded over the last few years? What are the areas where it lacks?

Competitive advantage, search russian dating site on google, EM doesn't show up. It depends on the SEO, but if you are spending $60 a month on something that costs $10 at russiancupid, you would expect to have more genuine dating profiles. Either by them paying to be a sponsored link, but instead they are banking on their previous glory. New sites like Cupid/mamba/fdating may have them beat, like i said, i will buy a 1year membership when i move to russia in a few months, but i don't think many are like me and would spend money on sites like i do unless they deliver good value.  I would like them to advertise more, heck put the price up if they have to, just don't mug me off.

http://www.similarweb.com/website/elenasmodels.com#overview

390k monthly visits

http://www.similarweb.com/website/russiancupid.com#overview

1.5m monthly visites

russiancupid gets nearly 4x more monthly visits than EM, so why is EM charging more? Charge more, but let me see more monthly visits.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 12:23:10 AM by dragonkid »

Offline Nightwish

Nightwish, you have been more than 10 times in the past 1-2 years? That seems a lot to me, its a shame you have not met someone you can settle down with yet. I've just been once in the past 6 months so far, planning to go again in the next month or so all being well. Though I'm hoping to get it licked in fewer than 10 trips with a bit of luck.

I don't think its a shame at all, I like going over there and everytime I go there I learn something new, experience new things, and I treat it as a vacation.
The best part of these "vacations", I always have a beautiful and nice guide who can show me the local gems I would never have found on my own.

I also have a very fortunate job that allows me for travel a lot inside EU and that puts me in close proxemity to Ukraine and I can just take a weekend there before going home.
I will go there 15-20 times more if needed, because I am not going to settle for just anyone, in that case I could already be married several times, and yes I am picky, very picky when it comes to women and who I will live with for the remainder of my life.
So far I have found a lot of gold, but I am looking for the diamond.

Offline Deasonstacy

“Once you get registered, Elena’s models provides offers to registered members. In October, 2015, I got 20% off on paid membership plan. So, I cannot believe that Elena’s models does not provide value to its customers. They care about their members.

@treadmilldude: I can understand your frustration, but what was your bad experience with Elena's Models? The website of Elena’s models has improved and many new interesting features such as translator, checking out women profiles without registration are added, hence, the experience should remain good. Don't recommend VK because VK is not a dating website.

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
I know you work for EM, so i am giving you some feedback. There is nothing wrong with the site, just how it is run. I don't need a 20% discount for something that is crap but being sold for the price of gold. I will pay money $60 gladly, but deliver me results instead of paying models to play around on the site giving false hope to users. I see you are spending money to gather what males think, EM has a commercial status on here, for me it looks like you are investing a lot into getting men, but not actually getting females. At the end of the day, your reputation will be damaged. People will soon realise they are not getting much value from EM and you will be lucky to charge $6 a month instead of $60. I just think EM's market approach is charge more, because we had a good reputation in the past, and users don't know any better. I don't need a company to treat me well, i login, send a message, it isn't facebook for me or my barber, i actually joined a poorly designed site, paid over £100, but i found lots of women, and talking to a professional model,not someone who had professional photos done and makes £200 a month from modelling.  i want resul'ts not a flashy site that "takes care" of its customers. Focus on getting more women, instead of selling a gimmick.

Don't drop the price, take your profits, and spend some of it in finding females and advertising. THe thing that attracted me to the poorly designed site was that i knew they were mass advertising, so i forgave them for the lack of sites aesthetics and was actually pleased they focused on what matters...... the females.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 02:56:17 AM by dragonkid »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
I know you work for EM, so i am giving you some feedback. There is nothing wrong with the site, just how it is run. I don't need a 20% discount for something that is crap but being sold for the price of gold. I will pay money $60 gladly, but deliver me results instead of paying models to play around on the site giving false hope to users. I see you are spending money to gather what males think, EM has a commercial status on here, for me it looks like you are investing a lot into getting men, but not actually getting females. At the end of the day, your reputation will be damaged. People will soon realise they are not getting much value from EM and you will be lucky to charge $6 a month instead of $60. I just think EM's market approach is charge more, because we had a good reputation in the past, and users don't know any better. I don't need a company to treat me well, i login, send a message, it isn't facebook for me or my barber, i actually joined a poorly designed site, paid over £100, but i found lots of women, and talking to a professional model,not someone who had professional photos done and makes £200 a month from modelling.  i want resul'ts not a flashy site that "takes care" of its customers. Focus on getting more women, instead of selling a gimmick.

Don't drop the price, take your profits, and spend some of it in finding females and advertising. THe thing that attracted me to the poorly designed site was that i knew they were mass advertising, so i forgave them for the lack of sites aesthetics and was actually pleased they focused on what matters...... the females.

I second all of this, particularly the part I highlighted in Bold, DK you are becoming very astute in your advancing years  ;D

I had suspicions too that OP might be from EM but don't mind giving feedback either way. OP I have had experience on the site as laid out above and it is essentially how DK describes it which is well worked out by him seeing as he's never paid to use the site.

Nothing will kill off a site faster than giving false hope to users, once the rot sets in it can be difficult to reverse. From what I hear the site has definitely gone downhill in the last few years from previous users views. The difference moving over to Mamba was stark, both in the quantity of more females and in the more everyday approach of the female profiles. End of the day guys WANT to find their girl from a dating site, they DON'T WANT girls playing around - it wastes time, money and hope, but most importantly for EM, Integrity. Most men will give anything a go once (if the price is reasonable) but they will not be constantly strung along in some irritating dating game where the girl/agency think all the girl has to do is show up for a series of all expenses paid dates. Most men will twig that after the first time and say no I'm now off elsewhere to search for real women with real intentions of finding a partner.

EM/OP Please respect a man's intentions to find real love, not see him as a someone to be played in some silly game. Men are not stupid and will soon rumble what is happening. Soft Scamming guys is short termism leading to no good long term results for anyone.   
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
I don't think its a shame at all, I like going over there and everytime I go there I learn something new, experience new things, and I treat it as a vacation.
The best part of these "vacations", I always have a beautiful and nice guide who can show me the local gems I would never have found on my own.

I also have a very fortunate job that allows me for travel a lot inside EU and that puts me in close proxemity to Ukraine and I can just take a weekend there before going home.
I will go there 15-20 times more if needed, because I am not going to settle for just anyone, in that case I could already be married several times, and yes I am picky, very picky when it comes to women and who I will live with for the remainder of my life.
So far I have found a lot of gold, but I am looking for the diamond.

I had that on my first one, while (particularly at present currency conversions) it is cheap at the price and has its merits, a tour guide is not really what I am after. This is not the 'Holiday Program' this is a search to find a woman to settle down with in a real relationship. Personally I am not interested in fake situations, I want to cut past that time wasting cr*p and get to the real women who want real ongoing relationships. They are nothing but a block/obstacle for me between myself and the goal I am aiming for - a serious committed relationship. I don't want a tour guide, going on a dating site should read out to these girls clearly enough what you want - at least Mamba has an option of why/what girls have joined for, i.e. travel buddies, just friendship, etc and the serious dating/marriage option which is what most guys using these sites are after. I mean why start a dating site and then have it end up as a site that just skews the objective of why men join. If you want a travel buddy site that may or may not end up in a serious relationship (most probably not) then do that I would say.

If I were to ask you Nightwish, how many of the 'X' amount of women that you met were there/wanted a serious committed relationship and how many weren't that concerned, just wanted an all expenses paid few days with you? and what sites were you using?

Offline Nightwish

This is Internet and I was at work, so I simplify a lot in my post.

I don't go to Ukraine simply to vacation and have a "free guide" with me with these women, it was to describe what I look back on when I realized or she realized this was not "the one".
It has always been after a few letters, a few (or often quite many) skype and viber calls where we feel a mutual interest and mutual goals.

Of the 16-18 women I have met online before planning and going, I can recall only one was after something else but a serious relationship. It was fun 3 hours with her before I told her to go home.
Besides that I have had meeting with locals I met "on the street"..

This is a numbers game, and if your sitting at home in say US or Australia, I understand you weed out all you can before going. I on the other hand prefer to put my boots on the ground asap and if there is nothing there.. on to the next one. (= at least I got a nice vacation with a sweet and nice lady. She wasn't the one - back to the search.)

Sites i used, fdating and cuteonly mainly. A few other free ones as well, but there you really have to know how to sort out the scammers so I don't recommend them.

I am still picky, but with any luck -  I might have found my diamond - in Belarus, we will know more in a few weeks when I have met her for the first time.

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
This is Internet and I was at work, so I simplify a lot in my post.

I don't go to Ukraine simply to vacation and have a "free guide" with me with these women, it was to describe what I look back on when I realized or she realized this was not "the one".
It has always been after a few letters, a few (or often quite many) skype and viber calls where we feel a mutual interest and mutual goals.

Of the 16-18 women I have met online before planning and going, I can recall only one was after something else but a serious relationship. It was fun 3 hours with her before I told her to go home.
Besides that I have had meeting with locals I met "on the street"..

This is a numbers game, and if your sitting at home in say US or Australia, I understand you weed out all you can before going. I on the other hand prefer to put my boots on the ground asap and if there is nothing there.. on to the next one. (= at least I got a nice vacation with a sweet and nice lady. She wasn't the one - back to the search.)

Sites i used, fdating and cuteonly mainly. A few other free ones as well, but there you really have to know how to sort out the scammers so I don't recommend them.

I am still picky, but with any luck -  I might have found my diamond - in Belarus, we will know more in a few weeks when I have met her for the first time.

How is cuteonly? I am planning on buying the lifetime membership but i wasn't sure, it sounded more like travelgirls (if you are into young girls looking for sugar daddies). Give me the blunt truth, what sort of women are on there?

I agree about the put on your boots and go there mentality. I got the contacts, but i lose interest in them when i don't meet up, i really can't be bothered to talk to them when i lack the motivation to see them. I need to actually make the move, i found one woman who peaked my interest that i haven't felt since i first started this search a year ago. But she just popped into my radar just as i entered a stage of my life where i will be very busy for the next 2-3 months.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 01:34:31 PM by dragonkid »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
I thought this was going to be the stage of your life when you were going out there DK, July wasnt it  :D

Well in any case if you really have found this girl I wouldnt let her slide, do your best to keep in contact with her over the next 2-3 months - drop all other FSW contacts if you must is what I would do.

My recent one too came out of the blue, she peaks my interest to say the least. I'm going to see her and will have to let fate decide the rest.

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
I thought this was going to be the stage of your life when you were going out there DK, July wasnt it  :D

Well in any case if you really have found this girl I wouldnt let her slide, do your best to keep in contact with her over the next 2-3 months - drop all other FSW contacts if you must is what I would do.

My recent one too came out of the blue, she peaks my interest to say the least. I'm going to see her and will have to let fate decide the rest.

I didn't find anyone interesting, so i went to spain instead with my brother. Brother beats meaningless sex in Russia  ;D I haven't felt really good about this search since i first started, i am just really drifting through it, my heart is not there. The women i see don't really take my breath away, this girl does, she is funny, down to earth, and is a model that works in Moscow with  tv appearances, make up teams, and a big social media following, she makes me feel like she is doing me a favour, rather than the other way around. I really need that from a woman, someone that makes me worship the ground she walks, and feel damn lucky.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 02:25:08 PM by dragonkid »

Offline Nightwish

How is cuteonly? I am planning on buying the lifetime membership but i wasn't sure, it sounded more like travelgirls (if you are into young girls looking for sugar daddies). Give me the blunt truth, what sort of women are on there?

I agree about the put on your boots and go there mentality. I got the contacts, but i lose interest in them when i don't meet up, i really can't be bothered to talk to them when i lack the motivation to see them. I need to actually make the move, i found one woman who peaked my interest that i haven't felt since i first started this search a year ago. But she just popped into my radar just as i entered a stage of my life where i will be very busy for the next 2-3 months.

Cuteonly has been a good site, a few golddiggers/scammers but they are removed quickly if discovered.
I think the amount of women that are active are rather small, but the women I have had contact with are - in my opinion - sincere and honest about their search.
I ended up there for one reason only - I found an ad of a girl I "fell in love with" on that site and just had to become a member and try and talk to her.. she hasn't been online once since I became a member and sent that message  :sad:
but I found a few others and been contacted often by very good and sincere women..

one thing I dont like about the site is that the women can select an age-group and send a Intro-letter to all of those guys that match. (Men can not do the same)

Which means you can get a lot of letters from women that hasn't even seen your profile  :cluebat:
They are marked though - and there is the second thing I don't like -  when she visits your profile -  she can send that intro-letter to just you .. so you never know if she really is interested or just sent a mass-email.
I wonder who came up with that bright idea on the site - at least make it easy to separate the two different ways for us men...
All and all, I can recommend it out of my experience.. with my target group in mind (ie over 30-35)  but there is a lot younger girls there to, I just don't look for them.

This current one, she is from there, and she is mine - so hands of your dirty bastards... :D

Offline Deasonstacy

I wish that I have been working for them, but don't have that in my destiny, I 'm not even fit logically to work there. Anyways, let’s come to the point, I haven't visited EM from a long time, but today when I browsed the website, I found that 140000 female members are available. I believe that these many girls are enough to find a mate. Here, I am not supporting EM, but this status is as per the website. Yes, Russian-Cupid is having a lot of profiles because this website is a part Cupid group, the world's largest online dating website group. This makes Russian-Cupid a good option, but my friend cannot speak Russian, so it will be tough for him to communicate with girls through Russian-Cupid. And, thanks for your suggestion Dk. I will pass this to my friend. 

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
I wish that I have been working for them, but don't have that in my destiny, I 'm not even fit logically to work there. Anyways, let’s come to the point, I haven't visited EM from a long time, but today when I browsed the website, I found that 140000 female members are available. I believe that these many girls are enough to find a mate. Here, I am not supporting EM, but this status is as per the website. Yes, Russian-Cupid is having a lot of profiles because this website is a part Cupid group, the world's largest online dating website group. This makes Russian-Cupid a good option, but my friend cannot speak Russian, so it will be tough for him to communicate with girls through Russian-Cupid. And, thanks for your suggestion Dk. I will pass this to my friend.

You always seem to be plugging them/pointed interest for someone who according to yourself doesn't work for them. From my use of EM I saw no reflection of the 140000 figure, far less from an anecdotal point of view.You get a fair few, slow but steady, many girls seem to come up time and again, for comparison a search one week in one city on EM will bring up few new girls searching the same city next week, on Mamba there are many new girls each week in the same city. Google Translate works a treat, your friend can use that.

Offline msmobyone

• patriotism is the last vestige of fools, but hey
You always seem to be plugging them/pointed interest for someone who according to yourself doesn't work for them. From my use of EM I saw no reflection of the 140000 figure, far less from an anecdotal point of view.You get a fair few, slow but steady, many girls seem to come up time and again, for comparison a search one week in one city on EM will bring up few new girls searching the same city next week, on Mamba there are many new girls each week in the same city. Google Translate works a treat, your friend can use that.

Trench

Google translate is better than nothing, but 'works a treat' is a bit complimentary.

It uses the second person plural for you by default - hardly romantic - Our resident 'google 'experts'  rely on google translate to 'translate' and don't even realise how funny it translates - losing meaning - so often.

Google translate can land you in 'hot water' and leave you with plenty of explaining to do ...I speak from experience  :D
Please excuse the Curmudgeon in my posts ..he will be cured by being reunited with his loved one ;)

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 1905
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1896
Total: 1906

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM