It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Blah, Blah, Blah Part XXIV  (Read 1186 times)

Offline LAman

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Blah, Blah, Blah Part XXIV
« on: July 26, 2018, 03:51:45 PM »
Thank you.
Most people from the UK are sensible sorts. Trench is the exception.
My take on him?
He has probably lived all his life at home with his parent(s) in an ex council house terraced or semi bought from the local council under right to buy. He has inherited this property and thinks he is quids in because of its property valuation ( only on paper).
He is gradually refurbishing the property a la DIY ( on the cheap) and hopes to supplement his minimum wage job by taking on a lodger.
At age 40+ he has never had a proper relationship with a woman being unable to engage with the opposite sex through his own shortcomings. He blames his inability to do so on all British women as being fat, ugly, money grabbers, out for the best deal they can get then shaft the guy and move to the next victim.
He suffers from some serious psychological issues and complexes and thinks women are inferior objects.
He thinks FSU women are all scammers but likes them in short skirts and showing some flesh.
He thinks that any FSU woman he engages with is poor, from Dumpsk and just gagging for a way out of her poverty stricken life and that he, Trench, on Ł12000 a year, can provide that utopian lifestyle for her.
Of course, she is unaware that Trench doesn’t trust her an inch and his plan is for her to take on some minimum wage part time job so that she can buy her own clothes and make up , never be able to improve her life with further education, but be completely dependent on him while also living a life of drudgery doing the household work and popping out sprogs to keep off unwanted male attention from a better off ‘normal’ bloke and prevent her from escaping from him.

How am I doing so far?

Not very good....

You are making someone relevant when he should be irrelevant……….

So much hate here or is it just jealousy?

To think this is SUPPOSED to be an Introduction/Icebreaker thread???? It is more of the same that pollutes every thread
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 03:54:24 PM by LAman »
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline John Gaunt

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Blah, Blah, Blah Part XXIV
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2018, 04:49:24 PM »
Not very good....

You are mistaken. Trench is relevant  for that very reason.
Neither. Where do you see hate or jealousy? As an Englishman I find Trench's attitudes abhorrent, that's all.
To think this is SUPPOSED to be an Introduction/Icebreaker thread???? It is more of the same that pollutes every thread
Address that complaint to Trench.

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2018, 06:51:33 PM »
Not very good....

The problem is, with his post count and the fact he has been to Ukraine at least twice, newbies often view Trench's "advice" as golden.  At least two have posted that.  I think one of his faults, which actually is fairly common on the forum, is believing all FSUW think the same way.  All WW don't think identically, so why would all FSUW?  As an example, let's look at the recent argument on women refusing to go to hotels.  It's a broad statement.  It's probably determined partially by area of the country, by how well a man is known to the woman, and by age.  Also, the better half told me that if a woman goes to a particular hotel often, with more than one man, she eventually will be shaken down by hotel security.  So, there are a lot of factors.  They may not come into play for every woman, but if a man books a hotel before he arrives, he should be aware this may be an issue.  What Trench failed to understand from the exchanges on this issue is, there is no right or wrong answer.  Others are just conveying some of the pitfalls that could arise.  That's but one example.  Need I provide more?

I don't wish Trench ill will.  I do happen to believe he is a misogynist, and I think he is unrealistic in his beliefs on income and lifestyle.  An FSUW marrying a foreigner expects an upgrade in her lifestyle.  If she didn't, she would stay in the FSU.  Even if Trench owns his home, an income of 1,000 pounds a month is not enough to bring a spouse into the UK.  I don't hate him, and I'm not in any way jealous.  It's just the way I see things. 
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline JayH

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2018, 12:33:18 AM »
You can tell our JayH hasn't been dating in Russia or been there, recently.

The number of flights to Istanbul / Turkey fell after March 2014 and haven't recovered ...

IF the lass lives in ( say) Krasnodar - you've got the Pegasus  option - but they do not fly into the main IST airport - they use Sabiha Gökçen ( pron Sabiha Gookchen ) miles the other side  of the city and Bosphorus to the main Ataturk  IST airport .

Flights to (say) Kyiv [ Zhulyany] must stop at Ankara / Izmir  - on the way

Then there's the 'Muslim thing'... Many women are worried to fly alone to Turkey .. nonsense - but ( sadly ) fact

IF I really WAS thinking out of the box, I'd suggest Tblisli for from the south of Russia

I'm sure Maxx would agree
More inane posts

« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 02:03:46 AM by JayH »
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2018, 01:06:41 AM »
Poor JayH

If ONLY he would do what he suggests ....and READ before posting dafter ..

Unlike you - having some recent experience of S.Russia and flights - I highlighted the issues with flying via 'Istanbul' and you simply ignored them

You might try posting in threads you DO know about ...

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541451
Total Topics: 20864
Most Online Today: 1901
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 8
Guests: 1900
Total: 1908

+-Recent Posts

Re: Trippin in St Pete by krimster2
Today at 12:26:08 PM

Re: Trippin in St Pete by Trenchcoat
Today at 07:34:19 AM

Trippin in St Pete by 2tallbill
Today at 06:20:16 AM

Re: Hard work -- How can I explain this to my Russian wife? by Trenchcoat
Today at 01:03:56 AM

Re: Trippin in St Pete by Trenchcoat
Today at 01:01:18 AM

Hard work -- How can I explain this to my Russian wife? by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 01:53:18 PM

Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 10:57:05 AM

Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 10:55:23 AM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 10:11:31 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:44:27 AM