It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Japtats Trip report  (Read 40058 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Japtats Trip report
« Reply #75 on: October 19, 2020, 02:54:41 PM »
LOL.. I'd be more interested in the rest of japtats Trip Report ;)

Maybe let's let him get on with it?

Indeed, sorry all I tend to waffle on a bit at time, anyway yes Japs please continue :)
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline japtats

• Restricted
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #76 on: October 19, 2020, 03:24:41 PM »
I actually prefer if people shared their stories if they found similar experiences.I don't have much to report, i rarely meet people, only if i am physically attracted to them.

I met someone a few days in coming to this city, she really liked me, came to my place next day, she pushed me away when i tried to make things physical, said i was too fast. She had issues with her last relationship, i knew it was the case when meeting her, she was basically beaten (not first woman i came across). But the only difference is she was really damaged mentally, hated all men (told me) etc, few days later she messages me, wondering who i am meeting etc, wanting to meet again, but flaking , So i know she is a dead end, i don't really want to sleep with her, because i don't want to be one of the men who hurt her (i am attracted to her).

Now i am talking to this woman, she really eager to meet me (we are exchanging mild photos) , but her mum is visiting, she said in a few days she will be able to meet. I like her, it seems like we get on, what we want from each other, tattoos, fitness, sexually, she is somewhat smart (to do STEM as a masters). I could see a relationship with her.

I rarely meet people, because it takes time, i can't meet someone i am just mildly attracted to, go on X amount of dates, just for casual sex. I don't have that much time to invest in multiple people. I did talk to another girl on instagram, from the city i am in, clear english, she was absolutely stunning, fitness trainer, young, BUT IN CHINA! she loved what my business was about, and really respected it, we had exchanged many messages, but like i said..... China, but going to china for her crossed my mind hahahaha

I am approaching the whole dating thing open-minded to relationships, but also if fun comes along, i will pounce.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2020, 03:26:58 PM by japtats »

Offline Confederate

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #77 on: October 19, 2020, 07:19:30 PM »
If you are actually over your ex GF then why do you keep talking about her?
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
George Orwell 1984

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #78 on: October 19, 2020, 10:42:55 PM »
If you are actually over your ex GF then why do you keep talking about her?

Ex fiance , and I don't disagree. I am not over her, I think less about her when I am.with someone. It will take me a long time

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #79 on: October 20, 2020, 04:09:39 AM »
I messaged the woman who flaked on me a few times , due to her mistrust in men , I told her I am meeting someone , and she needs to decide what she wants . She said she will come over tonight , women are complex as hell

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #80 on: October 20, 2020, 04:20:25 AM »
Ok Japs doesn't mind so I'll interject :D

For me at least in the west girls in STEM I would be kind of unsure of dating. While their STEM may be good usually they are lacking in other areas, looks, social skills, social awareness, awkward, shy, etc. I kind of think if I were to have kids with such women then the kids would kind of cop it on that front. From what I've seen there often tends to be a trade off between brains and looks. Tends to get more pronounced when you get to pretty blonde girls, rarely have I come across a pretty blonde girl who is also intelligent, pretty brunettes that have intelligence are more common but even then they only tend to be so intelligent. Over time I've become more interested in what is often referred to as Social Intelligence rather than Academic Intelligence, basically those girls that can be good in social situations with many people or at least decent. For me the ideal is a person who doesn't flounder when in either the academic or a social environment.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline John Gaunt

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #81 on: October 20, 2020, 05:40:08 AM »

For me at least in the west girls in STEM I would be kind of unsure of dating. While their STEM may be good usually they are lacking in other areas, looks, social skills, social awareness, awkward, shy, etc. I kind of think if I were to have kids with such women then the kids would kind of cop it on that front. From what I've seen there often tends to be a trade off between brains and looks. Tends to get more pronounced when you get to pretty blonde girls, rarely have I come across a pretty blonde girl who is also intelligent, pretty brunettes that have intelligence are more common but even then they only tend to be so intelligent. Over time I've become more interested in what is often referred to as Social Intelligence rather than Academic Intelligence, basically those girls that can be good in social situations with many people or at least decent. For me the ideal is a person who doesn't flounder when in either the academic or a social environment.
That’s because you’re afraid of being involved with a woman who is smarter or better qualified than you.
That kind of person would be harder to keep housebound, would want to work probably able to earn more than you.
You’d be terrified of her dumping you and running off with the first better option than you.
Your misogyny is well documented on this forum.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 05:43:00 AM by John Gaunt »

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #82 on: October 20, 2020, 07:45:58 AM »
Then my tattoo master also is , because he said go for a simple woman . Some people have fears , I guess some don't (I don't fear high status women). Not everyone can make daring decisions . Hence why most men don't even go to the fsu, the trip itself scares them . Trench like many others are just playing it safe , trying to avoid pain, only a few are willing to go through pain

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #83 on: October 20, 2020, 09:02:54 AM »

Trench are you really serious? 
Are you really talking about social intelligence?
Is not time to work on your?

Are you not doing few approximations here?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 01:32:50 PM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline ML

« Reply #84 on: October 20, 2020, 10:16:16 AM »
For me at least in the west girls in STEM I would be kind of unsure of dating. While their STEM may be good usually they are lacking in other areas, looks, social skills, social awareness, awkward, shy, etc.

Yep, that's my Gal.  Smart in STEM, but not too good looking.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline msmob

« Reply #85 on: October 20, 2020, 02:54:19 PM »
Acerbic wit that will go over my fellow countryman head, sadly.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #86 on: October 20, 2020, 03:20:14 PM »

Trench are you really serious? 
Are you really talking about social intelligence?
Is not time to work on your?

Are you not doing few approximations here?

I feel social intelligence is largely a genetic trait as is academic intelligence. Both can be worked on and possibly improved a bit but in general it's very much assigned by genetics.

Some people are good at chatting to people for long periods of time without boring them and come across well to many people. I believe a certain amount can be learned from seeing how those with social intelligence interact but it counts on firstly realising how bad you might be and secondly how much can be picked up upon. I myself would feel that there is a limit to how much could be improved and would never be able to equal someone who was genetically socially intelligent or likely even get close.

Same is true for academic intelligence, years back I did a class in manual book-keeping. It wasn't long before I grasped that there was a process to it and it was a case of repeating the process each time and doing the maths. There was this one girl in the class though that wouldn't get it, she was bloody hard work for the poor lecturer, the lecturer was good and gave her much of her time, far more then any other student. Yet even after all of that she was too dim to get it, she kept making lots of mistakes. End of the day she was just not cut out for it and while I would not say give up or that she should feel embarrassed she would be a hard task to succeed in that field.

Rarely have I seen anyone top out in both social intelligence and academic intelligence. Normally if the person can be quite good at one and not a walking disaster in the other that is usually the best result that can be hoped for.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #87 on: October 20, 2020, 03:34:19 PM »
Then my tattoo master also is , because he said go for a simple woman . Some people have fears , I guess some don't (I don't fear high status women). Not everyone can make daring decisions . Hence why most men don't even go to the fsu, the trip itself scares them . Trench like many others are just playing it safe , trying to avoid pain, only a few are willing to go through pain

I think your Tattoo Master may have a point after the girls you have going at the moment maybe message some girls of fdate that are everyday looking in looks, not so much for the girl of your desires but to see what they are like. Meet up with them and I reckon a few will be less manipulative and full of the bs stuff you've come across so far. To my mind everyday looking girls will have likely learnt that they don't have the looks to get away with the stuff the real pretty girls do. Your Tattoo Master has no doubt lived in Ukraine or similar most of his life and knows the score with these women. Not saying the odd everyday looking girl might be not so great in some way but I think it would give another take on things even if you decided not to pursue them.

Myself I'm trying to avoid much risk with the virus if I can. Its not just pain or even death but the worst case scenario for me is if my health got ruined and much in the way of quality of life went. Some apparently end up with bad lungs or organs and suffer real bad health unsure if whether it is permanent or may even worsen over time.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #88 on: October 20, 2020, 03:38:18 PM »
Yep, that's my Gal.  Smart in STEM, but not too good looking.

So she doesn't run off with another guy, lol. There is something too that I think but if you have children the kids who are attractive looking get a way easier time dating when they get to their teens. I've never seen a high school movie yet where the computer geek is being lusted over, make it female.

Offline msmob

« Reply #89 on: October 20, 2020, 11:12:54 PM »
So she doesn't run off with another guy, lol. There is something too that I think

ML, as predicted ..Whoosh .. RIGHT over Trench's head  :ROFL:

but if you have children the kids who are attractive looking get a way easier time dating when they get to their teens. I've never seen a high school movie yet where the computer geek is being lusted over, make it female.

Trench hasn't even watched 'Ugly Betty' http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0805669/

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #90 on: October 21, 2020, 02:35:10 AM »
I will reply later , but I was in the taxi today with a Georgian man , we were laughing at how Ukrainian women are beautiful, but DANGEROUS. He confirmed what I already knew , Georgian women are what men would define as good girls , I jokingly said no tattoos , he laughed and nodded .

The girl flaked on me last night , I might meet the girl I been communicating with , tonight ,  not 100% on the time as her mum is visiting , one thing is that Ukrainian women are flaky but eventually we meet and things go well
« Last Edit: October 21, 2020, 05:56:56 AM by japtats »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #91 on: October 21, 2020, 03:20:48 AM »
ML, as predicted ..Whoosh .. RIGHT over Trench's head  :ROFL:

Ok the odd female one may be hanging around but in general it's not seen in a admirable way. For guys it's even more sparse, it's pretty much always the high school jock or (for girls) cheerleader that is racing away with all the dates.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #92 on: October 21, 2020, 03:31:16 AM »

In any case no I have never watched 'Ugly Betty' I've seen it advertised and it looked like some American comedy to me. So rather making fun of such as situation I presume where guys are chasing a geeky girl. In any case I doubt you had guys tuning in to drool over Ugly Betty.

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #93 on: October 21, 2020, 08:45:10 AM »
Well the woman I met a while ago says she is sick, which is true , but she wants to come 12am (midnight) she says if I meet the other woman she will understand. But I am meeting the other woman today , just funny how people play games , for stupid prizes .

Offline msmob

« Reply #94 on: October 21, 2020, 09:39:33 AM »
He confirmed what I already knew , Georgian women are what men would define as good girls , I jokingly said no tattoos , he laughed and nodded .

Hmm, you DO know I spent 97 days in Tbilisi and Batumi from March '19 to '20 and your Georgian friend is walking around with his eyes firmly closed.

google: tattoo parlour tbilisi or tattoo parlour batumi or even kutaisi

« Last Edit: October 21, 2020, 09:50:28 AM by msmob »

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #95 on: October 21, 2020, 10:23:59 AM »
In the taxi about to meet the lady , been a rough day ,but I feel so blessed to meet beautiful women , create good memories, and everything is cheap. I encourage people to go to FSU, you may not find love, but you will create long lasting memories

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #96 on: October 21, 2020, 04:13:33 PM »
Met her , we went for some tea at 10pm, back to my place , all was good , but condom broke , she left in tears . I doubt we will meet again , which is a shame , as there was chemistry physically speaking , also somewhat emotional. Feeling a bit gutted, but I realise now that there are women that fit my desires , and gives me some ideas

Offline BillyB

« Reply #97 on: October 21, 2020, 08:08:33 PM »

I encourage people to go to FSU, you may not find love, but you will create long lasting memories

Agree. It's an adventure I'm glad I've experienced.

Met her , we went for some tea at 10pm, back to my place , all was good , but condom broke , she left in tears . I doubt we will meet again , which is a shame , as there was chemistry physically speaking , also somewhat emotional. Feeling a bit gutted, but I realise now that there are women that fit my desires , and gives me some ideas

You felt there was chemistry but a broken condom got her upset to the point she may not want to hook up with you again? Is she blaming you for buying the condom? Some girls supply the the condoms before sex since they don't trust the men. Some girls trust men to pull out in time while having sex without condoms. Different stokes for different folks.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #98 on: October 21, 2020, 08:32:12 PM »

Just tell her there's more chance she'll catch Covid than get an STD, that should bring her around ;D

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #99 on: October 21, 2020, 10:55:51 PM »
She didn't blame me for the condoms , actually durex , she is worried about pregnancy, not even std . She messaged me that she got home and glad she met me. I told her I Will give her space, if she wants to meet again, we can, and to rest.

Just a bad way for the first time to go, but i learnt a few things, also she is the type of a person to push someone away when things get stressful. Still early days, if we do meet up, i need to understand her a bit. In the date she was telling me she has no fears, she is young, but when this came along , it was like her whole life got crushed.

She has little fears when it comes to jumping off a building with rope, being dominated, but when it comes to life, she is scared as hell.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2020, 11:58:16 PM by japtats »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1957
Total: 1966

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM