It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Krakow & Lviv tour  (Read 78496 times)

Offline BdHvA

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Krakow & Lviv tour
« Reply #125 on: June 21, 2018, 05:09:32 PM »

Why do you bitch about everything? You complain you are not able to get a date, then when you do get a date you complain about spending money...…. again, you want your money's worth( same as one of previous girls)!!!

Anytime you ask a girl on date you pay for her, if she is extravagant so be it, finish the date like you have class and if you are not comfortable or interested don't meet her again.

Bingo!

Trench if you spent a bit of time with you date you would have a greater insight in the psyche of women in general. For what it is worth cigarettes are quite cheap in Ukraine.

I must say it is disappointing that some seem to be enablers for Trenchcoats boorish behavior.

When I was searching there is only one time that I refused to pay a woman's taxi fare. The short story was she made me twice come to an appointment and than failed to show. The third time she said she was stuck in traffic. I told her never mind and went to meet the woman who became my wife.
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline BillyB

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #126 on: June 21, 2018, 05:46:26 PM »
I never really got the feeling she was that maternity minded though I never got to ask for sure my intuition told me she didn't seem so.

Most women aren't going to think about making babies on the first date. :P
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #127 on: June 21, 2018, 07:54:14 PM »

Why do you bitch about everything? You complain you are not able to get a date, then when you do get a date you complain about spending money...…. again, you want your money's worth( same as one of previous girls)!!!

Anytime you ask a girl on date you pay for her, if she is extravagant so be it, finish the date like you have class and if you are not comfortable or interested don't meet her again.

I'm not bitching I'm just telling it like it is for the benefit of the reader so they are more aware of the pitfalls that can turn up. I think by sharing our experiences on here we can all learn something from each other. I've already learnt so much on here from others that I believe has put me in a much better position going into his venture. I tell others how things went down even though I know I'm going to get bitching from others but I feel it's the right thing to do, this is a forum after all.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #128 on: June 21, 2018, 07:59:09 PM »
Bingo!

Trench if you spent a bit of time with you date you would have a greater insight in the psyche of women in general. For what it is worth cigarettes are quite cheap in Ukraine.

I must say it is disappointing that some seem to be enablers for Trenchcoats boorish behavior.

When I was searching there is only one time that I refused to pay a woman's taxi fare. The short story was she made me twice come to an appointment and than failed to show. The third time she said she was stuck in traffic. I told her never mind and went to meet the woman who became my wife.

Exactly the woman wasn't right so you moved on & found one that was. Different women are going to have different psyche even I know that ;) I've spent time with women all the way through my lifeet a bit if extra time in with this one wasn't going to help. I even have a sister and went to a mixed boy/girl school so I would like to think I have some idea ;)
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Bee Farmer

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #129 on: June 21, 2018, 09:33:29 PM »
Yeah it's strange with the photo's. I decided to go with photos of me with relatively neutral background's, pleasant but generic scenery, grasslands, etc since I wanted the girl to look at me and not lifestyle or an iconic building say the Effifel Tower.

So you are trying to tell the women that you are BORING.  Yep, that's the kind of life they are looking for.  Boring...they'll be lining up to get at you.

Nothing too boring looking as cycling or too extreme but hopefully something in between without seemingly too staged also, many thanks

What's boring about cycling?  Boring is generic photos.  Girls like seeing pics of you doing an activity...cycling is fine.  Just make sure it is an activity you would be willing to do with the girl in the future.  Going cycling for an afternoon with your wife may be a little out of your budget though.  Heaven forbid you have to buy her a bike.  Maybe you should post pics of you jogging.  Maybe you can afford to buy her some running shoes. 

I have been to Toastmaster meetings before there is a decided culture. Never would I have considered it a means for the goals the Trenchcoat has/

I've never attended a Toastmasters meeting.  However, from what I have gathered about Trench, he is an introvert.  It is of an immense benefit to introverts if someone gives them an introduction when they are in the first stages of trying to get a date.  Odds are, a Toastmasters member who would be the first to agree to help would be an extrovert...the very personality trait Trench needs to help get him the introduction.  The extroverted Ukrainian basically picks up the girl, (and possibly gets a date) and then hands her over to Trench.  This is what Trench needs.

Given your ideas about seeking a virgin -- that lines up with TC too  -- maybe you can advise him how to tell when looking at a girl if she is a virgin?

You're as dense as Billy, and can't read either.  It never ceases to amaze me how I have never said that I am seeking a virgin - it is all you guys who claim I am seeking a virgin. (I will say that I believe virginity to be the ideal though, but there is a difference between recognizing that something is an ideal and seeking the ideal.  I will also say that I would prefer a girl who was closer on the spectrum to being a virgin than a tramp.)

After a bit of chit chat back and forth she then wanted me to buy her some cigarettes because she was out and apparently had taken the taxi. Now I have heard all this bs before and there was no way I was going to fall for it again. It was time to fold, I simply thanked her for coming and told her she was not the right kind of girl for me and after paying the bill left her to finish her drink.

Trench, what do you think women are looking for?  I'll tell you.

Women want a guy who is equal, or higher in socio-economic status, and normally 4-5 years older than her.  (Men go for women equal or lower in socio-economic status.)  Women want to know that you will be able to provide for not only her, but her and her future child.

If you can't afford to buy a girl a pack of smokes, don't go out with a girl who smokes.

What do you offer a girl Trench?  Normally, guys offer the 3 P's.  They Profess (I like/love you), they Provide (buy her smokes), and Protect (put a ring on it).

Have you considered that a pack of smokes and a taxi ride was her selling price?  You never know what she was planning on giving you in return.

Just out of curiosity, how much is this trip costing you?  And you're worried about $2?  Not very good at figuring out what is important, are you?  You're also sending girls the message that you are not very good at managing your money.  (Maybe that's why you're so worried about being cheap...you're wasteful with your money, and then you're forced to live on nothing.)

I would encourage you to watch some of Jordan Peterson's Youtube videos on what girls want, and how to be a guy that girls go for.  Maybe you can learn what you can do better.

Oh, wow.  I can see how she was using poor Trench.  A pack of cigarettes costs less than a pound, and a fruit drink?  The horrors!  That must have set him back almost 2 pounds!  Yup, those UW don't know their place, ripping him off to that extent.

And I bet most Ukrainian guys can afford to buy her a pack of smokes and a juice.
So what exactly does Trench offer that local guys don't?

The place is full of trams & busses so I reckon her taxi story was bull. I reckon she would have gotten me not just to buy cigarettes (which I can do without as I don't smoke) but doubtless more drink, probably a meal, she was talking nightclub at one point so maybe, etc, etc.

The fact that she was pressing me to pay for cigarettes was a bad sign to me. It starts of small or on thing then rolls on. Not for me.

What's not for you, marriage or a relationship with a girl?  Because women expect a man to be able to provide for her.  If you can't afford to provide her petty things now, how will you be able to provide for both her and her future child?

It's not the type of personality I want.

Then you better turn gay, because that's the female personality.  A woman will expect you to be able to provide for her.  (Girls will try to test you, to see what your limits are on spending.  Are you responsible or foolish?  A responsible man spends some money on her, but doesn't go overboard.  If you don't have the balls to be able to do that, then you are both stingy and a fool.)

She didn't exactly seem distraught over how to get back either.

She may have walked or taken the bus instead of a taxi.  She had too much pride to lower herself to beg for taxi fare.

If any other girls find out what you did, you can pretty much consider yourself to have blown your chances with every girl in that town.  Word gets around.

Your reputation for how you treat girls should be worth far more than a few bucks for her taxi fare.

If you won't pay the taxi fare, then you deserve to be dating the fat feminist hogs in your apartment building in the UK.

She also showed me some photos of expensive shoes & jewellery while she was on holiday. Another not good sign for me. To be honest I sensed her as perhaps less genuine than the last girl.

You do realize that girls will starve themselves and spend food money to buy clothes that look nice, right?

It’s a lost cause. He will never have enough trust to be successful.

That's why I suggested getting some babushkas to help him find a girl.  He can trust the babushkas not to be trying to scam him out of money, and hopefully he can trust them to pick a good girl.  Then again, I also said he had to convince them that he was a decent guy, which will be a heck of a task in and of itself for him.

The date cost me about £12, it's not a problem for me but it's the character that is more important to me than the cost. I felt it better to press on.

How much lower in the socio-economic status are you wanting to find?  Sub-Saharan Africa where the average IQ is 70 (borderline mentally retarded, equivalent to about a normal 9 or 10 year old) and they are too stupid to know how to scam you beyond what a 9 or 10 year old could come up with?

I used to live beside an eye doctor.  The last time I talked to him, he was getting ready to go on a missions trip to Malawi with a church group of doctors.  Yeah, Malawi.  Average IQ about 69.  9% or 10% AIDS infestation.  Trump would call it a sh*thole country.  I bet there are some fine girls there who would love you long time.

I will try to be polite and decent and open the odd door when convenient but that's me done, I'm done with being taken as a mug in fear of not being seen as a gentleman, lol.

Then that's your true personality.  If you are not willing to hold open a door for a lady, even when it's not convenient, then you don't respect women, and you don't respect yourself.
Why are you so worried about how they see you, instead of worrying about who you are?

I'm no Don Juan, but I hold the door open for pretty girls.  I also hold the door open for fat cows, married women, old ladies, even little schoolgirls...women I have no intention of ever having a relationship with.  If my hands are full, I hold the door open with my foot.  Why?  Because they are women, and that's just how I am.

Try holding doors open for women because you want to do something nice for them, rather than worrying about whether you are seen as a gentleman or not.

Some of the worst people I know act nice not because they desire to be nice, but because they are worried about what other people will think of them.  Don't be that person.

I agree it is not about the money it's but the character, etc. It's also about how money us felt with in a relationship, in which in this case it would have been the wrong way.

Then just set an allowance limit in your head that you are willing to blow, and then don't spend more money on her past her allowance.  If it's $50 or $100 a week, if you are dating a girl, she will quickly decide if you can offer her the lifestyle she is looking for.  If she's just after money, she will give you the boot, and if she's a good girl, she will learn to live within the money you will allow her to spend.

I think there is a reason why many local guys have passed over these girls and it's because they are no good.

Are you forgetting that women choose too? Girls can be picky too.  (You actually want a picky girl, as long as she picks you.  A girl who is not picky has very low standards.)

I even have a sister and went to a mixed boy/girl school so I would like to think I have some idea

So how come you have never had your sister introduce you to any decent local girls?  Or have her give you advice on how to be more desirable to women?  Sisters will usually help a brother out if you ask...

Offline msmob

« Reply #130 on: June 21, 2018, 09:43:12 PM »

Trench, what do you think women are looking for?  I'll tell you.

Women want a guy who is equal, or higher in socio-economic status, and normally 4-5 years older than her.  (Men go for women equal or lower in socio-economic status.)  Women want to know that you will be able to provide for not only her, but her and her future child.

Hmm, On what do you base such an assertion ?  I have been married twice - in the first case, your assertion might be correct - not the second .. 

Offline Bee Farmer

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #131 on: June 21, 2018, 10:06:14 PM »
There's actually been a lot of psychological research on this and the dominance heirarchy.

It is very unusual for a woman to marry a guy who earns much less than she does, or who is much younger than her, or who comes from a lower social class.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #132 on: June 21, 2018, 10:52:24 PM »
Beefarmer are you looking for a FSW? (profile status). I thought you were already married to one?

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #133 on: June 22, 2018, 12:12:06 AM »

He will never understand, because he doesn't respect women, and likely never will.  His mentality ensures he will never have a happy relationship.  Look at him justifying acting like a boor on his most recent outing.  It's also at the root of why he is obsessed with cost and "being taken advantage of". 
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline BdHvA

« Reply #134 on: June 22, 2018, 12:29:46 AM »

He will never understand, because he doesn't respect women, and likely never will.  His mentality ensures he will never have a happy relationship.  Look at him justifying acting like a boor on his most recent outing.  It's also at the root of why he is obsessed with cost and "being taken advantage of".

While most of the members recognize the shortcomings of Trenchcoat he is intent on blaming other factors (usually the women) for his failings. The painful reality he can not hear those posting of his mistakes hence the justification. He fails to understand that his character and assumptions dooms this endeavour for him.

This is the stuff of some epic Russian novel on the 19th century.
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #135 on: June 22, 2018, 02:11:41 AM »
Bingo!

OK I am not a native English speaker and maybe I can't make out what I read anymore, but where do you see anyone agreeing with Trench in this matter? 

He is the typical example on how NOT to do things, so by setting an example like that, he is doing a very good job, unfortunate for all other guys on this quest, I think he will put a lot of ladies off and they will simply give up after meeting him.  (IF THAT is what a foreign man is like, I want nothing to do with them)

He has been told a 100 times, FSU women are not gentle creatures, they are blunt, direct and cut's to the chase quite quick. He takes this as them being "to dominating", he is SO in the wrong turf to find a woman.

This along with the fantasies on his "pink cloud" with fireworks and instant chemistry.. he is doomed to fail no matter what way he uses to meet them.
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #136 on: June 22, 2018, 03:05:48 AM »
Blunt & direct I'm happy enough with but I'm not going to meekly follow along with what a girl wants to get. I'm not going to be instructed 'we will go now and you will buy me cigarettes from the shop then we will come back to restaurant'.

It's no bad thing I think me seeing how different Ukrainian women are, it gives me more of an idea of where to place them in the great scheme of things.

I'm not particularly bothered with it messing it up for some other guy, it's me I have to think about. I don't see that being a walkover helps anyway, that's not the image we want to spread. Maybe she might rethink her attitude if she has any sense after last night.

Offline msmob

« Reply #137 on: June 22, 2018, 03:11:44 AM »
Trench just cannot see the utter FOLLY of effectively blind dating - when he could have filtered down ladies more suitable ...

I'm left with the conclusion Trench couldn't find any.

As we keep telling you - FSUW aren't doormat wives - you're looking in the wrong place ... 

Offline Blighty

« Reply #138 on: June 22, 2018, 03:27:55 AM »
Trench just cannot see the utter FOLLY of effectively blind dating - when he could have filtered down ladies more suitable ...

Disagree ... TC has failed to carry out proper market research into this venture, and he shows no signs of undertaking data analysis into the available 'talent'. In other words he will continue to be unsuccessful without re-thinking his strategy.

As we keep telling you - FSUW aren't doormat wives - you're looking in the wrong place ... 

No where will he find one of those!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #139 on: June 22, 2018, 03:54:58 AM »

Yes admittedly you were correct on that Mobe. All of this could have been done at home. It's not a complete waste as far as experience goes but the idea of only calling them up upon arrival is not a good one. It's fine as a fall back option but even then the it seems best to write to the girl as one would at home.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #140 on: June 22, 2018, 03:57:29 AM »
Also does anyone know of any decent nightclubs in Lviv near the old town centre. The only ones I can see online seem to be the sit down & eat type.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #141 on: June 22, 2018, 11:51:46 AM »
So I asked our nephew today about the Ukrainian etiquette of asking a woman for a drink.  Until he married about a year ago, he was extremely successful with women.

He said that yes, if he had the money, he would buy a date cigarettes.  This is what 98% of UM would do if they asked a woman out.  If she asked for money for a taxi, again, he said if he had the money, he would give it to her, although a good UM usually would escort the woman home.  If he didn't have the money, he would tell her he didn't have the money, so they could take the tram. 
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 11:54:31 AM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #142 on: June 22, 2018, 01:20:19 PM »
So I asked our nephew today about the Ukrainian etiquette of asking a woman for a drink.  Until he married about a year ago, he was extremely successful with women.

He said that yes, if he had the money, he would buy a date cigarettes.  This is what 98% of UM would do if they asked a woman out.  If she asked for money for a taxi, again, he said if he had the money, he would give it to her, although a good UM usually would escort the woman home.  If he didn't have the money, he would tell her he didn't have the money, so they could take the tram.

I guess I get a bit tired of all this, I'm supposed to take this and that, be told this & that by a FSW. I pay for drinks & food if we decide to contimue along with any reasonable entertainment. If I know that a girl is telling porkies though to extract more oney out of me then for me that is not good sign. We know it is not 200 UAH for the taxi since I as a foreigner only paid 100 UAH, if she used apps or phoned for a local taxi it would have been even less. So would your Nephew sit back whie a girl told him all sorts of inflated prices for taxi's for him to cover. Remember she would no doubt want to be reimbursed the 200 UAH even though she probably took the tram or more likely just waked around the corner!

Offline Boomstick77

« Reply #143 on: June 22, 2018, 01:40:57 PM »
Let me boost your confidence man because I wrecked it in Ukraine. Doing half the dumb stuff I do...hahahaha. How can you fail. impossible. I wouldn’t count out any plan msmoby if executed with confidence. If I wrote up a trip report of my first visit to Ukraine. It would look as if it had disaster written all over it. Mind you I’m a pretty decent looking guy so I can get away with far more stuff. Plus my arrogance and cockiness seem to always win. Let me see..ok..two days into my visit my and my now wife and I were watching M1 getting ready to go out to get lit up. I thought let’s check this chicks temperament. So I picked my nose and wiped in her mouth. Was she mad..yes..did I laugh. Absolutely. I was kind of enough though to offer her my toothbrush and far superior toothpaste compared to that blend-a-med garbage brand they have. 10 minutes later she forgot all about it. Two weeks later I was up to no good again as we visited Lviv and I thought..pillow fight time..so it was going well and I pinned her down..plugged her nose and spit in her mouth..then I ran and hid in the bathroom. Was she mad..sure..but by then I had completely blown her heart away with my ways so I could literally get away with anything. Now this is just a small sample of how I act. I’m 40 and it looks incredibly immature and how can anyone succeed with such foolish things they do . It’s because when you have a don’t give a sh*t personality it seems to be a winning combination no matter what side of the world your on. Now this was my first visit. But I could have achieved the same results with any girl I picked to go and see. Yes..they didn’t pick me. I picked them. You guys think you have to have high level dating skills over there. It’s very simple but maybe it’s because I’m used to North American women where you need to know some heavy psychology over here. Being a douche lord with a heart of gold is an attractive trait. I love it.

If you think this trench lad is going to fail with his plan. Take a good look at mine and explain how success was achieved. But it’s like people say..it’s just the girls I meet..I must be incredibly lucky to get away with a lot of the stuff I do. You guys try and formulate strategies and plans of just getting a girl to be interested in yas and I go on like this and never had no worry at all...success was guaranteed always. It’s just the way things are. But judging from the picture below I’ve brought my little Ukrainian honey out of her primitive and reserved self. This being serious stuff is so overrated. It’s funny how women are always attracted to this sort of personality be it cave man mentality.

Sure nobody would go to the FSU with my style and the way I played the game over there. Everyone has their own flavor and this sort of post might make some upset as they are great guys and do everything to meet their future misses and success hasn’t quite been achieved. yet how does some fool like him can go over and do this sort of stuff and have it easy..well..look at my avatar. It’s mindset..you think your the best you truly are.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #144 on: June 22, 2018, 01:45:33 PM »
Well as lovely as Lviv is I have to admit the place is starting to feel like a bit of a tourist trap now a bit like Krakow but with mostly Ukrainians instead of the US crowd. Find it can spoil it a bit as it turns these historic old towns into a bit of a historic theme park. A little touristy is fine but unfortunately a lot of places can end up too touristy.

Been chatting to about three girls online, some intresting info with one. I think though it is unlikely that any will pony up for a meet, we'll see though. Not too bothered now as not long left here and I thin this strategy didn't work out well for me, so time to try another route!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #145 on: June 22, 2018, 01:59:35 PM »
Let me boost your confidence man because I wrecked it in Ukraine. Doing half the dumb stuff I do...hahahaha. How can you fail. impossible. I wouldn’t count out any plan msmoby if executed with confidence. If I wrote up a trip report of my first visit to Ukraine. It would look as if it had disaster written all over it. Mind you I’m a pretty decent looking guy so I can get away with far more stuff. Plus my arrogance and cockiness seem to always win. Let me see..ok..two days into my visit my and my now wife and I were watching M1 getting ready to go out to get lit up. I thought let’s check this chicks temperament. So I picked my nose and wiped in her mouth. Was she mad..yes..did I laugh. Absolutely. I was kind of enough though to offer her my toothbrush and far superior toothpaste compared to that blend-a-med garbage brand they have. 10 minutes later she forgot all about it. Two weeks later I was up to no good again as we visited Lviv and I thought..pillow fight time..so it was going well and I pinned her down..plugged her nose and spit in her mouth..then I ran and hid in the bathroom. Was she mad..sure..but by then I had completely blown her heart away with my ways so I could literally get away with anything. Now this is just a small sample of how I act. I’m 40 and it looks incredibly immature and how can anyone succeed with such foolish things they do . It’s because when you have a don’t give a sh*t personality it seems to be a winning combination no matter what side of the world your on. Now this was my first visit. But I could have achieved the same results with any girl I picked to go and see. Yes..they didn’t pick me. I picked them. You guys think you have to have high level dating skills over there. It’s very simple but maybe it’s because I’m used to North American women where you need to know some heavy psychology over here. Being a douche lord with a heart of gold is an attractive trait. I love it.

Well I'm sure if your Mr Personality it plays well with many a girl and many a problem a girl has is bypassed. We don't all get born with that so we can't all play that card nor would I want to try and be someone I'm not. Progress is happening, will I ever hit the bullseye or get a situation I could work with I don't know. I can only be me an will just have to go about this endevour as best I can whether I suceed or fail.

Offline msmob

« Reply #146 on: June 22, 2018, 02:29:59 PM »

If you think this trench lad is going to fail with his plan.

He has failed - TWICE - already ... he just doesn't want to listen

Offline Boomstick77

« Reply #147 on: June 22, 2018, 03:22:40 PM »
Garbage site we got here. Can’t upload photos,.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #148 on: June 22, 2018, 03:23:47 PM »
Lots of posters upload photos.

Offline Boomstick77

« Reply #149 on: June 22, 2018, 03:24:11 PM »
I’m on an iPad which everyone owns these days..upgrade you scum bags

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1955
Total: 1964

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM