It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT....  (Read 1006 times)

Offline Infoman

Hi...(I see there has been very little "action" here in the past 3 years when everything has changed.  I will give it a shot, anyhow)

Long story short after a 2 year and counting process - we finally had the K1 interview set at the US Embassy in Warsaw (redirected due to US Embassy in Moscow virtual shutdown).  Problem - Poland needs a SCHENGEN VISA for Russian citizens and they DO NOT ISSUE SCHENGEN VISAS any longer for Russian citizens.  Based on everything I was able to discern, I tried getting the case and interview transferred to Turkey, Armenia, Georgia, Kazakhstan.  All of them told me that they will ALLOW interview residents and that their case load is too much for them to take on anyone else.  Thus far, contacting ANY location via ustraveldocs has been a nightmare, to say the least - NO help whatsoever. When contacting the US EMBASSY in Warsaw to explain the situation, I was told something to the tune of "we have no advice / comment on Schengen visas".  This was an email reply or a chat, and I think I will at least try to call them (middle of the night my time from Arizona) to see if I can talk to ANYONE that may be able to help.  I highly doubt it.  That being said, I have read about people getting a Schengen to, say, Italy - and then going from Italy to Warsaw, but I have also read something about border control still having the ability to prevent entry to Russians - EVEN WITH a Schengen.  I have also read that they do not HAVE border patrol at the airport, and I don't know if the "prevention" part is even true.  All I know is that time is flying by and I want to get this damn interview scheduled, once and for all.

ANYBODY with ALL information or helpful comments?  It would be HIGHLY appreciated!

Thank you!

Andy

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
this is WHY I HIRE an immigration lawyer to handle ALL my immigration paperwork and NOT DIY...
my opinion probably won't count though...
why was this a 'surprise'?
why didn'y you know already?

Offline Infoman

Look, man...

I was able to handle everything myself without hiring a lawyer.  For the record, I contacted a number of lawyers about this and they simply don't know what to tell me.

I did NOT know that Poland stopped issuing Schengen visas to Russian citizens.

I am looking for friendly help or advice - not to be jumped on, thank you.  I am having enough difficulties with this process without some unknown getting on my case.

Online krimster2

MY BAD!
sorry, i'm just someone who's handled 3 visas to the USA for family members from Russia (two of them last year)
and had an immigration lawyer do em all
but other than that...

step 1 in any endeavor is knowing WTF yur doin
if I don't know, I hire someone who does
you want someone's free advice to solve yur problems fer ya, afraid I got some bad news - it ain't gonna happen!

and if you are this thin skinned about yur screwups, wait til your GF finds out, that this phuqueup is basicly ALL ON YOU, NOT KNOWING the current process and procedure, cuz ya didn't bother to find out and relied on OLD info
and NOW you are so desperate you askin here?
"please somebody help me fix my lack of due diligence"

WHITE BOY PLEASE!
as Beel said, "this game ain't for amateurs"

looks like somebody ain't gonna have their meetin in Warsaw
if yur too cheap fer an immigration lawyer, I guess yur too cheap to fly her to Mexico and meet her there and come to the USA for asylum at the freakin BORDER!!! and get married here on a K-2 insteada a K-1

« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 09:40:34 PM by krimster2 »

Online Brillynt

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Look, man...

I was able to handle everything myself without hiring a lawyer.  For the record, I contacted a number of lawyers about this and they simply don't know what to tell me.

I am looking for friendly help or advice - not to be jumped on, thank you.  I am having enough difficulties with this process without some unknown getting on my case.

No worries, you ran into the resident know it all. He knows everything, everyone and has done everything at least once. He will tell you all about it to prove that he is the man above of all men.  :deadhorse:  Ignore him and Trenchcoat and you will be fine.

As to your real problem, it sucks to hear but I am not surprised by the worthlessness of government employees.  :wallbash:

Online krimster2

yeah, I'm bad, I hurt the OPs "FeeFees" cuz HE phuqued up...and we can't do that, cuz it's SO MEAN to hurt someone's self esteem
people are just SO HARSH and judgemental and 'stuff', "...sniff..."

easiest,quickest way to get a visa to the usa for a russian is at the Mexican border asking for asylum (automatic entry)...I did two of these last yr, cost me $5,000 USD for both legal paperwork
ANY USA immigration lawyer can do this for you

there's a gazillion Russians comin cross the freakin Mexican border every single day seekin asylum (I stopped counting the ones I met)
and you DON'T have TO WAIT like you do with a K1 visa!!!
THEY know WTF they're doin and SO DO I (I just get a lawyer to handle it - 100% knowing EVERY detail will be PERFECT with NO ANXIETY - VRS the OP's "Mess"

if hiring a professional is so "unnecessary"
then whiy did one of us get the VISAS with NO PROBLEM and one of us end up with his thumb stuck up his ass

in conclusion,
OP is NOT very good at doin "due diligence" and is tryin to cut corners, seeking "FREE ADVICE" from anywhere he can
insteada checkin out a HUNGARIAN Schengen VISA and gettin a VISA facilitator IN RUSSIA to handle gettin it for her, for a few hundred dollar fee (do a 2 minute search in russian on yandex, for Европейская виза)
or seek asylum at the border with prepared legal paper work done by your lawyer

the rest of ya'll learn from his rookie mistake

you weenie boyz better GTF outta the way when I walk by or I'll kick yur ass so hard it's gonna be wearing yur hat
i'm the MEANEST, TOUGHEST, and most VICIOUS GEEZER on this phuqueing planet - Russians RUN in terror when they see me, whole villages lie abandoned...!
and you weenie boyz are the most pathetic creatures, like little turtles struggling upsidedown on your backs trying to get up

all the stuff I say, ain't bragging, they're FACTS
anyone feel like they wanna take me on, I will meet you with knife or razor, anytime, anywhere

« Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 03:56:13 PM by krimster2 »

Offline ML

Anyone with an IQ of 100 or more can do all the immigration paperwork stuff themselves.

Immigration lawyers (and most all lawyers) don't even do the paperwork themselves.  They have their helpers do it.  Both the helpers and the lawyers who review their work (maybe) are careless.

No one but you will be as careful with the details of the paperwork.

I have sold 25 properties in the last 13 years.  I used a lawer to draw up first deed, as I was told only lawyers could do such in my state.

OMG . . . so many errors you wouldn't believe.
I had to redo myself and send to him.
Of course, he still charged his fee.

I checked further and found it was NOT required that only lawyers could make up deeds.

So thenceforth, I prepared all deeds.
These were, of course, reviewed by buyer's lawyer.
Zero errors were found or issues raised by such lawyers.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online krimster2

"Anyone with an IQ of 100 or more can do all the immigration paperwork stuff themselves."

based on the empirical evidence, that's a mountain sized CAVEAT!!!
cuz, the odds of your average RWD poster having an IQ of greater than or equal to 100, is VERY unlikely based on available evidence...

guyz with IQs above that KNOW how to hire competent experts for legal/financial matters
and do so on a regular basis

you don't wanna pay for professional help - fine...
routinely payin professionals I trust to manage my affairs/money is NOT a big deal to me, considering what's at stake...
THIS is how I GET things DONE, and it works 100% to my complete satisfaction ALL THE TIME!!

« Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 02:51:22 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Krim, you're a very giving person, even when people aren't being their nicest and come here in need you help them out. We're really are all lucky and I think should be grateful for you helping us out with these difficult problems. I think the very least people should be is to be able to express gratitude to the person who is willing to help them out through their kindness. There's not many people around who are kind enough to help others out as you do Krim. I for one am truly grateful for all the help you have given me over the years in here.

I think OP demonstrates though what I have been saying that many have been scared off seeking a wife in the FSU because what is going on, but it is that reason of reduced competition along with the increasingly desperate women as to why now is probably the very best time to seek a FSW than it has been in many years.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 12:53:10 PM by Trenchcoat »
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online krimster2

just amazed with the OP, the Polish situation is about a yr old...
even the woman herself shoulda been able to contact a visa facilitator IN RUSSIA and get a Hungarian Schengen visa and do so pretty easily, it just costs a few hundred USD
no clue how someone like the OP is gonna deal with the Russian money/credit card issues and 1,000 others...

hello SIR, my real name is Jie Yu, Krimster2 is just my TROLL name, I am known as "The Mad Carriage Greeter,”
y'know, if you put your money in your head, no one can EVER take it from you!
have a nice carriage ride SIR!!!!

« Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 04:02:45 PM by krimster2 »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream

Note: This idea is not guaranteed to work #1
I got a Schengen visa for my Russian wife and daughter to Spain while sitting in Russia.
My then fiancée (now wife) did all the work with a Russian travel agent. They still had
real living travel agents back then.

The Russian travel agent (If they still exist) will know if it's possible or not. I had to send
my Angel Eyes money to deposit into her account so that she would appear to have enough
money to go site seeing in Spain. I don't remember how much it was (it was thousands)

Note: This idea is not guaranteed to work #2
Scroll down the link to find 19 countries that issue eVisas for Russian passport holders.
Check to see if you can work though one of them.
http://visaguide.world/visa-free-countries/russian-passport/
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Infoman

Thanks to "most" of you for your replies and advice.  Sheesh.  The last thing I needed was to be belittled here, especially in a time of stress and confusion.

Online krimster2

"The last thing I needed was to be belittled here, especially in a time of stress and confusion."

y'know, you seem a bit "unsure" and "insecure"
i'm wondering what other surprises are gonna be in store for ya...

Offline Infoman

I'll be fine.

What I don't need right now is a smart ass.

Online krimster2

"What I don't need right now is a smart ass."

actually, maybe YOU DO, but like the VISA issue, you REALLY have NO IDEA what you need
or how to solve problems, or how to handle criticism,
see how much I've learned about you based on what you've shown me?

low problem solvin skillz is not a good look for a guy who's gonna marry a Russian, cuz yur gonna encounter LOTS of problemya moy droog, and you'd better have a 'systema' for solvin them
and excuse me, it's not "smart ass" it's "Mr Smarty McAssFace Jr"

and you should be thankin me and not gettin bent outta shape like a soggy pretzel
just cuz I don't sugar coat everything to make it sweet for the little boy to take his bitter medicine

young people today are WEAK-ASSED CRY BABYS who automaticaaly expect everyone to cater to their needs like their mommy did
and then become stressed when that doesn't happen

sheeet, back when I was yur age, ahhhh forget about it....
just don't walk on my lawn!!!  I sprinkle fired shotgun shells around my property line as a warnin, ignore at your peril

« Last Edit: March 29, 2024, 08:52:09 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10

Hi...(I see there has been very little "action" here in the past 3 years when everything has changed.  I will give it a shot, anyhow)

Long story short after a 2 year and counting process - we finally had the K1 interview set at the US Embassy in Warsaw (redirected due to US Embassy in Moscow virtual shutdown).  Problem - Poland needs a SCHENGEN VISA for Russian citizens and they DO NOT ISSUE SCHENGEN VISAS any longer for Russian citizens.  Based on everything I was able to discern, I tried getting the case and interview transferred to Turkey, Armenia, Georgia, Kazakhstan.  All of them told me that they will ALLOW interview residents and that their case load is too much for them to take on anyone else.  Thus far, contacting ANY location via ustraveldocs has been a nightmare, to say the least - NO help whatsoever. When contacting the US EMBASSY in Warsaw to explain the situation, I was told something to the tune of "we have no advice / comment on Schengen visas".  This was an email reply or a chat, and I think I will at least try to call them (middle of the night my time from Arizona) to see if I can talk to ANYONE that may be able to help.  I highly doubt it.  That being said, I have read about people getting a Schengen to, say, Italy - and then going from Italy to Warsaw, but I have also read something about border control still having the ability to prevent entry to Russians - EVEN WITH a Schengen.  I have also read that they do not HAVE border patrol at the airport, and I don't know if the "prevention" part is even true.  All I know is that time is flying by and I want to get this damn interview scheduled, once and for all.

ANYBODY with ALL information or helpful comments?  It would be HIGHLY appreciated!

Thank you!

Andy

Perhaps today's news may help:

http://www.euronews.com/2024/03/31/romania-and-bulgaria-partly-join-schengen-area-after-thirteen-year-long-wait
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Problem - Poland needs a SCHENGEN VISA for Russian citizens and they DO NOT ISSUE SCHENGEN VISAS any longer for Russian citizens.

Poland might not issue a Schengen visa to Russians but others do. Once you have one,
you can travel to any Schengen country.

It’s Easier for Russians to Obtain Schengen Visas Now, Russian Union of Travel Says
http://www.schengenvisainfo.com/news/its-easier-for-russians-to-obtain-schengen-visas-now-russian-union-of-travel-says/

Bulgaria to Grant Schengen Visas to Russians From April 1
http://www.schengenvisainfo.com/news/bulgaria-to-grant-schengen-visas-to-russians-from-april-1/

FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
I sprinkle fired shotgun shells around my property line as a warnin, ignore at your peril

Daisy BB guns keeping kids off my yard since I first planted grass.
FSUW don't do vague

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541321
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 2843
Most Online Ever: 12701