It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Hello😊  (Read 19419 times)

Offline albajulia

• When nothing goes right...go left
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Hello😊
« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2020, 01:25:43 AM »
I'm not 20 years old, and I'm pretty critical of WORDS if words aren't followed by actions. There are two sides of the coin-male dreamers who will never come to the meeting and rich daddies who are looking for young bodies, and pay for a girl's vacation.
"Never give up...You taught me never to give up and you were a good teacher, babe"

Im Evelyn, and Im happy😊

Offline rwd123

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #76 on: March 02, 2020, 02:52:17 AM »
I'm not 20 years old, and I'm pretty critical of WORDS if words aren't followed by actions. There are two sides of the coin-male dreamers who will never come to the meeting and rich daddies who are looking for young bodies, and pay for a girl's vacation.
Women are no more or less trustworthy.

I'd have no interest paying for girl's vacation unless we were in a committed relationship. I have better ways to spend my time and money!

Offline albajulia

« Reply #77 on: March 02, 2020, 04:16:41 AM »
Women are no more or less trustworthy.

I'd have no interest paying for girl's vacation unless we were in a committed relationship. I have better ways to spend my time and money!
The world is multifaceted.😉
In addition to your point of view, there are hundreds and thousands of others.😊
"Never give up...You taught me never to give up and you were a good teacher, babe"

Im Evelyn, and Im happy😊

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #78 on: March 02, 2020, 09:10:59 AM »

if you look closely, you will see that no individual snow flake looks exactly like another one
each one is uniquely different
yet from a distance, they all look the same
this paradox, applies to everything

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2020, 03:29:07 PM »

Is this common thinking in Russia and Ukraine of western guys that pay for a girl's vacation?

What would a guy have to do to show that he is not married and playing around?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline ML

« Reply #80 on: March 03, 2020, 03:51:06 PM »
pay for a girl's vacation.

You are referring to 'girls.'

The feminists would harass you for that.

But I do understand.  My FSU wife refers to herself and her adult female friends as girls.

After she returns from Ukraine, she is always happy to report that somewhere in public, like getting on trolley bus or some such, that someone referred to her as devushka.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline msmob

« Reply #81 on: March 04, 2020, 12:39:32 AM »

You already know the answer and have been on 'vacation' with a FSU W ..

Offline albajulia

« Reply #82 on: March 05, 2020, 12:35:33 AM »
Is this common thinking in Russia and Ukraine of western guys that pay for a girl's vacation?

Hi) I will tell you about my experience. An unmarried man does not hide his life. We communicate not only in messengers but also in social networks, for example on Facebook. He sends photos of his home, and we communicate by video after hours. A married man does not get in touch after working hours, because his wife is nearby. If a man is interested - he wants to know everything about me, he is interested in what I love, what flowers I like, he is interested in my life. He asked just about anything! If a man does not play , he wants to meet and looks for opportunities to do so. By the way, Russian coaches teach girls - if a man does not offer to meet after 2 weeks of communication, he plays. If a man does not want to meet and after 3 months of communication-stop communicating, he plays

Im Evelyn, and Im happy😊

Offline albajulia

« Reply #83 on: March 05, 2020, 12:40:53 AM »
You are referring to 'girls.'

The feminists would harass you for that.

But I do understand.  My FSU wife refers to herself and her adult female friends as girls.

After she returns from Ukraine, she is always happy to report that somewhere in public, like getting on trolley bus or some such, that someone referred to her as devushka.
I don't care about feminists. A woman should be a woman-gentle, feminine, loving. I want to feel weak around a strong man.  A horse can also be strong and independent.

Im Evelyn, and Im happy😊

Offline msmob

« Reply #84 on: March 05, 2020, 02:08:22 AM »
By the way, Russian coaches teach girls - if a man does not offer to meet after 2 weeks of communication, he plays. If a man does not want to meet and after 3 months of communication-stop communicating, he plays

I met my future 2nd RU wife online  - we first started to chat in November - I met her over 4 months later ...    So much for the 'coaches' ;)

But, generally, I'd agree with those guidelines

Offline albajulia

« Reply #85 on: March 05, 2020, 03:36:14 AM »
A man can come to a meeting in 2 weeks-a month only if he likes the woman very much and has the opportunity to leave his job. If a man wants to meet, he needs to solve a lot of problems - get a visa if necessary, have a vacation at work, etc. So I am calm about the fact that it will take time before we meet.

Im Evelyn, and Im happy😊

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #86 on: March 05, 2020, 05:06:39 AM »
I don't care about feminists. A woman should be a woman-gentle, feminine, loving. I want to feel weak around a strong man.  A horse can also be strong and independent.

Albajulia-

Be informed that the word ‘feminist’ is often misused and/or misunderstood in the same way you do.

A feminist is a person, regardless of gender, that supports equal rights for women on the basis of social equality of sexes.

A woman can be feminine and still be a feminist, and many are if not most or even all are.

Take comfort that while the word and ideal originated in the west, the majority of us often misused, mislead or misunderstand the word/s up to present time. The fact no one had pointed this fact to you is proof of that. Usually the word ‘feminist’ is used to make derogatory connotation, than the word’s actual intent, upon a woman.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 05:58:44 AM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline albajulia

« Reply #87 on: March 05, 2020, 07:12:28 AM »
Albajulia-

Be informed that the word ‘feminist’ is often misused and/or misunderstood in the same way you do.

A feminist is a person, regardless of gender, that supports equal rights for women on the basis of social equality of sexes.

A woman can be feminine and still be a feminist, and many are if not most or even all are.

Take comfort that while the word and ideal originated in the west, the majority of us often misused, mislead or misunderstand the word/s up to present time. The fact no one had pointed this fact to you is proof of that. Usually the word ‘feminist’ is used to make derogatory connotation, than the word’s actual intent, upon a woman.
Thats for sure. That's why so many men are looking for wives abroad. ;D

Im Evelyn, and Im happy😊

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #88 on: March 05, 2020, 07:52:25 AM »
Thats for sure. That's why so many men are looking for wives abroad. ;D

Maybe the verbosity of my post failed to correct your misunderstanding of the word ‘feminist’

And no, I do not agree that somehow feminism is the reason why many men are seeking wives abroad.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline msmob

« Reply #89 on: March 05, 2020, 08:17:41 AM »

And no, I do not agree that somehow feminism is the reason why many men are seeking wives abroad.

..and YET..if you actually listened to what FSU W tell you ... THAT is the reason W.men SO often give ..when asked WHY a foreign wife ?

Offline albajulia

« Reply #90 on: March 05, 2020, 08:31:12 AM »
Maybe the verbosity of my post failed to correct your misunderstanding of the word ‘feminist’

It was sarcasm. 😉
And Yes, when men are asked why the wife is from FSU - they say it is about feminism and about the fact that women are more family-oriented, etc. Why are you looking for wives from FSU, if they are the same as Americans or Europeans?

Im Evelyn, and Im happy😊

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #91 on: March 05, 2020, 09:34:01 AM »
It was sarcasm. 😉
And Yes, when men are asked why the wife is from FSU - they say it is about feminism and about the fact that women are more family-oriented, etc. Why are you looking for wives from FSU, if they are the same as Americans or Europeans?

More often than not, men who would state such a claim do not see or recognize their own faults. Yes, the reason more often than not men from the west look to the east is because of their own short comings or inabilities to find a suitable lady at home. There is a plethora of women right at home in their own countries. I am not stating all men who go east but many of them. The sample size of men I have met, many of them that have married FSUW or went east actually disappoints me as men. IMHO a bit of feminist exist in every woman no matter where they live.

Offline ML

« Reply #92 on: March 05, 2020, 09:50:45 AM »
It was sarcasm. 😉

I would agree that most men involved with FSU women give reasons such as this.
You can read their words here on a daily basis.

But this reasoning is far from the driving factor.

The most important reason is due to economics.
Western men can trade-up and attain a woman with particular characteristics (not related to feminism or family-oriented) that they cannot attain in the west.
The reason is economics.
A western man can date and marry an FSU woman who is younger, more slender, prettier, etc., etc., than the women he can date and marry in his western country.
The reason is economics.
The young, slender, pretty women exist in the west the same as they do in the FSU, but those women are not going for the older, heavier, balder, men in their home country.
Because of economics, FSU women will accept the older, heavier, balder men who come calling from the west.

But, there are some good catches among these western men who come to FSU, despite their older, heavier, balder characteristics.
A primary reason they are good catches is economics.

Good news is that, despite the overriding factor of economics in the beginning, compatible and loving relationships can be formed allowing both parties to be satisfied or even overjoyed with happiness.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline albajulia

« Reply #93 on: March 05, 2020, 10:12:02 AM »
I would agree that most men involved with FSU women give reasons such as this.
You can read their words here on a daily basis.

But this reasoning is far from the driving factor.

The most important reason is due to economics.
Western men can trade-up and attain a woman with particular characteristics (not related to feminism or family-oriented) that they cannot attain in the west.
The reason is economics.
A western man can date and marry an FSU woman who is younger, more slender, prettier, etc., etc., than the women he can date and marry in his western country.
The reason is economics.
The young, slender, pretty women exist in the west the same as they do in the FSU, but those women are not going for the older, heavier, balder, men in their home country.
Because of economics, FSU women will accept the older, heavier, balder men who come calling from the west.

But, there are some good catches among these western men who come to FSU, despite their older, heavier, balder characteristics.
A primary reason they are good catches is economics.

Good news is that, despite the overriding factor of economics in the beginning, compatible and loving relationships can be formed allowing both parties to be satisfied or even overjoyed with happiness.
That's exactly what I'm talking about. A man from the West can find a younger wife in the East. What do Russian coaches say in this case? In his own country, this man can't afford to have a younger, more beautiful wife-unless he's rich. While there are many women in the FSU who will agree to become his wife . Russian coaches say ( for example, about Americans) - a man of 50 years old, divorced, pays alimony. In America, it is difficult for him to find a wife, especially a young wife. While a woman from FSU is ready to marry him. Everyone gets what they want-a man a young wife, a woman a more or less comfortable life. It's good when people respect and love each other in such pairs.
 In any case, I'm always for love.🌹😘😘😘

Im Evelyn, and Im happy😊

Offline ML

« Reply #94 on: March 05, 2020, 10:51:25 AM »
That's exactly what I'm talking about. A man from the West can find a younger wife in the East. What do Russian coaches say in this case? In his own country, this man can't afford to have a younger, more beautiful wife-unless he's rich. While there are many women in the FSU who will agree to become his wife . Russian coaches say ( for example, about Americans) - a man of 50 years old, divorced, pays alimony. In America, it is difficult for him to find a wife, especially a young wife. While a woman from FSU is ready to marry him. Everyone gets what they want-a man a young wife, a woman a more or less comfortable life. It's good when people respect and love each other in such pairs.
 In any case, I'm always for love.🌹😘😘😘

Not exactly what you were talking about when you suggested ". . . it is about feminism and about the fact that women are more family-oriented . . ."

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #95 on: March 05, 2020, 01:15:54 PM »
It's not that a WM can't "afford" a younger wife.  It's that the women they want don't want them.

FSUW are not any more "family oriented" than the average WW.  That's another myth.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline ML

« Reply #96 on: March 05, 2020, 01:29:32 PM »
It's not that a WM can't "afford" a younger wife.  It's that the women they want don't want them.

Exactly right.

Again, economics is the controlling factor.

But in this case, the WM do not have the economic advantage that they do in the FSU.

Except of course when the man has enormous economic advantage; then he can obtain a trophy wife in the west.

Just a wild guess, but I am thinking 20 million dollars or so.

Offline rwd123

« Reply #97 on: March 05, 2020, 05:15:07 PM »
if a man does not offer to meet after 2 weeks of communication, he plays. If a man does not want to meet and after 3 months of communication-stop communicating, he plays
LOL. I had to wait 6 weeks to receive an invitation letter from my sponsor. Then another 2-3 weeks for the visa. The entire process will take me 2-3 months.

Unless a man already has a visa and no responsibilities, only a stupid woman thinks a man will travel in 2 weeks. I would like to marry a unicorn too.

Offline msmob

« Reply #98 on: March 05, 2020, 10:55:49 PM »
LOL. I had to wait 6 weeks to receive an invitation letter from my sponsor. Then another 2-3 weeks for the visa. The entire process will take me 2-3 months.

Unless a man already has a visa and no responsibilities, only a stupid woman thinks a man will travel in 2 weeks. I would like to marry a unicorn too.

??

Are we talking about getting a visa for Russia ?

I get get a BIZ invite for a Visa in 24-48 hrs in the UK and a Tourist Voucher in less time ..

Processing time for the visa 4-days ( but you'll pay) to 6 weeks - normally a week ... 

Waiting for an invitation takes for ever.. better to have a biz m/entry vis

Offline rwd123

« Reply #99 on: March 06, 2020, 02:52:11 AM »
??

Are we talking about getting a visa for Russia ?

I get get a BIZ invite for a Visa in 24-48 hrs in the UK and a Tourist Voucher in less time ..

Processing time for the visa 4-days ( but you'll pay) to 6 weeks - normally a week ... 

Waiting for an invitation takes for ever.. better to have a biz m/entry vis
I'm not purchasing an invitation letter. Word of warning for those purchasing business invitations - I was asked to provide a cover letter from my sponsor stating reasons for business travel (first time). You may get knocked back if you don't have a legitimate reason for a business visa. I find tourist visas quite inflexible in comparison.

And not all embassies or consulates will work in the time frames you are accustomed to. Back to the point - if you think someone is going to jump on a plane for you after two weeks of online correspondence, well...

:cluebat:

Within three months is reasonable.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540998
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1968
Total: 1978

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM