It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trippin in St Pete  (Read 372610 times)

Offline Kvinna

• Alt Forum
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Trippin in St Pete
« Reply #225 on: April 14, 2007, 06:04:53 PM »
Kvinna,
You didn't answer my question...
Did Bill have sex with this woman or not?  Did he have sex with any of the others?

as you are a lawer you have to know what is an improper defendant
so ask the proper defendant this question
When they came for the trade unionists, I did not speak out; I was not a trade unionist. When they came for the Jews, I didn’t speak up, because I wasn't a Jew. When they came for me, there was no one left to speak out.

Offline Daveman

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #226 on: April 14, 2007, 06:05:27 PM »
they read it already I posted link on this discussion
don't you think it will be stupid to hide such topic from antidate members

Hey Antidate members... NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!  (sticking out tongue and making faces)
The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government. -- Thomas Paine

Offline Kvinna

• Alt Forum
« Reply #227 on: April 14, 2007, 06:06:59 PM »
For example, why Kvinna put photo of man on black list.

http://forum.antidate.org/index.php?showtopic=2654&st=0&p=64632&#entry64632

Девочки, а у меня такая история. Долгие поиски привели к тому, что я все-таки нашла того, кого искала. Он приехал ко мне в Беларусь. Встреча была романтической, и мы поняли друг друга. Он сделал мне предложение стать его женой. Сомнений у меня не было. Он от меня ни чего не скрывал. Да и меня ни чего не пугает в этом человеке. Купил мне кольцо и как настоящий мужик. Сказал, будь моей женой. Ему 45 лет, он живет в Америке. Начали делать документы. Но вчера он пишет, что я не смогу забрать свою дочь. Только через какое-то время. Я очень расстроилась. Расскажите мне, как правильно это делать? он говорит, что виза сначала дается мне, я должна ехать и вступить с ним в брак. А потом получать визу на ребенка. Правильно ли это?  

Girls, this my  story.  He  arrived to me to Belarus. The our meeting was romantic, and we  understood each other. He has proposed me to become his wife. I had not any doubts.  Nothing frightens me in this person. He has bought me a ring and as the true man. He told me - be my wife. He is  45   and lives in America. We have started to make our documents. But yesterday he has written, that I cannot take my daughter with me. Only in some time. I was very much upset.  Tell  me how  to do it correctly? He says, that before I will get visa then I should go and marry him and then we will receive a visa for the child. Is it correct?

Is it a big reason to put photo of man on black list?

read all this thread
When they came for the trade unionists, I did not speak out; I was not a trade unionist. When they came for the Jews, I didn’t speak up, because I wasn't a Jew. When they came for me, there was no one left to speak out.

Offline LEGAL

« Reply #228 on: April 14, 2007, 06:08:07 PM »
Kvinna  I would love to see you speak out like this against Putin Who loves all the money coming into your country from tourism. I wonder what would happen to you ?

LEGAL

Offline Kvinna

• Alt Forum
« Reply #229 on: April 14, 2007, 06:09:21 PM »
You don't answer any body's question.      I am curious would you allow this discussion on your board for your members to read?   

LEGAL

open your eyes scroll up and find my answer

Offline LEGAL

« Reply #230 on: April 14, 2007, 06:10:02 PM »
You don't answer any body's question.      I am curious would you allow this discussion on your board for your members to read?   

LEGAL

Again it is a simple question? I wonder why you won't answer me or Kuna

LEGAL

Offline LEGAL

« Reply #231 on: April 14, 2007, 06:11:49 PM »
they read it already I posted link on this discussion
don't you think it will be stupid to hide such topic from antidate members

Lets try it again?

Quote from: LEGAL on Today at 09:04:07 PM

LEGAL

LEGAL

Offline LEGAL

« Reply #232 on: April 14, 2007, 06:12:59 PM »
Its a simple yes or no ?

LEGAL

Offline Kvinna

• Alt Forum
« Reply #233 on: April 14, 2007, 06:14:13 PM »

LEGAL

open your eyes scroll up and find my answer
it is simple answer

Offline LEGAL

« Reply #234 on: April 14, 2007, 06:15:37 PM »
You won't answer the question and you know why? YES OR NO

LEGAL

Offline Jooky

« Reply #235 on: April 14, 2007, 06:16:09 PM »
I'd like answers too. Do I need to ask again? ;D

Hey Kuna, Bill has already stated repeatedly that he didn't have sex with any of the women on this trip.

Offline Kvinna

• Alt Forum
« Reply #236 on: April 14, 2007, 06:16:16 PM »
You won't answer the question and you know why?

LEGAL
tell me

Offline LEGAL

« Reply #237 on: April 14, 2007, 06:16:55 PM »
YES OR NO

LEGAL

Offline LEGAL

« Reply #238 on: April 14, 2007, 06:19:05 PM »
read all this thread

Kvinna,

This woman has written that it was just misunderstanding but you, Kvinna, still have photo of this man on your black list.

Olga

Offline Daveman

« Reply #239 on: April 14, 2007, 06:21:24 PM »
Geez, BC's reference to "Needle in a haystack" becomes more vivid, more lucid, more abundantly clear with each passing day...

The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government. -- Thomas Paine

Offline Kvinna

• Alt Forum
« Reply #240 on: April 14, 2007, 06:21:51 PM »
Kvinna,

This woman has written that it was just misunderstanding but you, Kvinna, still have photo of this man on your black list.

Olga

give me the link where she wrote this?

also
he will be on black list untill all photos will be deleted on another board
http://forum.<ToS Violation>.net/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=16

by the way, it is how to play chess with seminude woman in bedroom

Offline LEGAL

« Reply #241 on: April 14, 2007, 06:26:56 PM »
give me the link where she wrote this?

also
he will be on black list untill all photos will be deleted on another board
http://forum.<ToS Violation>.net/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=16

by the way, it is how to play chess with seminude woman in bedroom

http://forum.antidate.org/index.php?showtopic=2654&st=50

LOL You even do not know what girls write on your antidate.org   :cheesygrin:

Olga.

Offline Kvinna

• Alt Forum
« Reply #242 on: April 14, 2007, 06:32:07 PM »
http://forum.antidate.org/index.php?showtopic=2654&st=50

LOL You even do not know what girls write on your antidate.org   :cheesygrin:

Olga.

I am really glad you have time to read everything what guys write here and girls write on antidate
keep doing this, as I go to bed
have a nice reading
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 06:33:57 PM by Kvinna »

Offline Daveman

« Reply #243 on: April 14, 2007, 06:36:18 PM »
I am really glad you have time to read everything what guys write here and girls write on antidate
keep doing this, as I go to bed
have a nice reading

Slotkih Snov

Offline LEGAL

« Reply #244 on: April 14, 2007, 06:38:58 PM »
Goodnight, Great Hypocrite, to you and your selective bias journalism. Will you allow Russian woman in America to post on your board?  LETS SEE IF SHE ANSWERS THIS.

LEGAL

Offline BillyB

« Reply #245 on: April 14, 2007, 06:41:26 PM »
Kvinna,

Bill in his trip report said he started the trip to visit one woman. Only after it didn't work out with M, he saw other women. He also refused sex with a married woman who said it's no big deal in Russia. These are hardly the actions of a sex tourist/playboy.

I have translated some of your sub-forum topics and your descriptionns and here is what I read:

The black list of grooms: The fullest list of deceivers and bastards of the Internet

Virtual "cemetery" of grooms: The list of men which die and revive during online of acquaintances

Black reporters: Propagandists and propagandists who the opuses undermine reputation and offend Russian women. Bill is talked about in this forum

Men-writers: Men who write letters but anybody do not meet. BTW, I written to hundreds of women who might accuse me of being a keyboard romeo but clearly, I am a serious man with sincere intentions who is capable of commiting to one woman. What basis does a man get accused as a keyboard romeo? Just on the opinion of a woman who was angry because a guy she had high hopes for does not visit?

Doubtful persons: If you precisely do not know: whether you is guilty muzhina or not, ask about it here. Men from this section are not brought on a board of a shame before final finding-out of circumstances. Are circumstances based on evidence?    

The black list: Here are based the men menacing to ladies by punishments are most violent. Here them have transferred after the acted complaints from women. An input in this of section paid to prevent occurrence here voluntary pomoshnikov the western muzhiks. Do I understand this right, that people paid to have men blacklisted in this forum?

Revenge of the annoyed women: Ways of the refined and rough revenge to offenders.

Scandals of week

Kvinna, how would you feel if you saw a men's forum that talked about revenge towards women from annoyed men and the forum owner's attitude is an eye for an eye? You do have some positive forums subjects but you are putting too much energy towards the wrong men lately. Some people have bad dates, it doesn't mean they belong with the scum of the world. I have shown you a place to go where there are hundreds of thousands of sex tourists. If your mission is to truly help FSU women and save them from insincere men, go there.

Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline LEGAL

« Reply #246 on: April 14, 2007, 06:41:41 PM »
Notice how Kvinna never wants to answer questions. I thought journalist never sleep in the FSU?

LEGAL

Offline Daveman

« Reply #247 on: April 14, 2007, 06:49:31 PM »
Notice how Kvinna never wants to answer questions. I thought journalist never sleep in the FSU?

LEGAL

She's not a journalist.  A journalist digs for the truth in a story, journaling the story based on the facts, Kvinna has an agenda to journal.

Offline jb

« Reply #248 on: April 14, 2007, 06:54:02 PM »
Dan,

Are you really sure you want RWD to be aligned with such a troll and her site of man haters?

She has dodged a simple question with a one word answer for three pages, yes or no... I becomes clear to me she doesn't know if Tall Bill got lucky or not,,, but that didn't stop her from putting him on the black list.  Now she goes on to threaten that her list will grow.  I suppose we all have to mind our P's and Q's now, lest we all end up on the Anti-Date Black List...

Offline LEGAL

« Reply #249 on: April 14, 2007, 07:00:57 PM »
jb I toast you and the other good members of RWd with a shot of  my SYR Vodka I am sitting here drinking. I had a good reason for asking her those questions, that I will not reveal just yet.   who remembers the sting? 

LEGAL

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541012
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1893
Total: 1904

+-Recent Posts

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Today at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM