It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trippin in St Pete  (Read 375435 times)

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Trippin in St Pete
« Reply #250 on: April 14, 2007, 07:09:59 PM »
  I suppose we all have to mind our P's and Q's now, lest we all end up on the Anti-Date Black List...

Some lady at antidate is VERY upset with something Tigerpaws written since reading RWD the last few days. I wouldn't be surprised if we see pics of him there soon.

The women at antidate have ruled that if Bill erases his pics of women in his trip reports, they will erase his pics at their site but the thread will remain since it's public opinion.

Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #251 on: April 14, 2007, 07:35:00 PM »
Dan,

Are you really sure you want RWD to be aligned with such a troll and her site of man haters?

She has dodged a simple question with a one word answer for three pages, yes or no... I becomes clear to me she doesn't know if Tall Bill got lucky or not,,, but that didn't stop her from putting him on the black list.  Now she goes on to threaten that her list will grow.  I suppose we all have to mind our P's and Q's now, lest we all end up on the Anti-Date Black List...

John,

I don't think anyone needs to be any more circumspect than normal. As it has always been, people should exercise good judgment in posting their experiences, and should consider the feelings/interests of others in their posts.

As for being "aligned" with Kvinna - does that come from my response to your call to ban her? Stating that I am not going to ban someone is not the same as being "aligned" with them. I have, and I will, endeavor to work with Kvinna on projects where there may be common ground.

- Dan

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #252 on: April 14, 2007, 08:12:59 PM »
Is part of this a cultural clash?

The men here come from a society where 100 criminals are on the streets to assure one innocent people is not in jail.  In old Soviet days, it seems that 100 innocent people were in jail to make sure one bad guy was not on the streets. 

Offline Gator

« Reply #253 on: April 14, 2007, 08:21:49 PM »
The more I think about this, the more unfair it seems.

The AD ladies are far from virtuous.  I recall 2-3 years ago a very popular AD thread.  It seems that the women posted FRONTAL NUDITY photos of men and were rating the penises. Some men’s faces were shown too. The women had a lot of fun. 

What if we took the scantily clad and nude photos we have received from RW and posted them? Then commented on them?  Imagine the reaction from AD.  Anyway, I would never participate in such as it is tasteless and sophomoric.  And RWD members would never allow such.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 08:36:06 PM by Gator »

Offline Kuna

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #254 on: April 14, 2007, 08:29:05 PM »
Jooky,

I just wanted to know if Bill had slept with this woman or not and whether he slept with others.

Of course I've heard Bill say that he didn't but he's on some sort of a black list so he can't be trusted can he?  It's the Internet - you can trust the Internet can't you?

Kvinna,  

I'm not a lawyer... I'm just a simple man asking simple questions.  You know that you have maligned a good man's reputation but you're too pig-headed to do anything about it.

I applaud you for outting the bad guys.. I really do... but it's a disgrace to publicly slander a man when he did not do what he was accused of.

If you read RWD you'll see this community defends not just men or women, it defends what is right and wrong.  You should take note of that.

The impression I have of Antidate now is that it's there for bitter women who hate men and will pollute the good nature of good hearted women.

Bill,

As you've been accused of having sex with this woman why not post her picture for all of us to see.  Let's see who is creating all this ruckus.

If you've done it as they accuse you of why not show us who she is?

Offline Gator

« Reply #255 on: April 14, 2007, 08:34:47 PM »
Calm down Kuna.  That would not be gentlemanly.  The AD women may not act like ladies (see my post above), yet that is no reason to sink to their level.

Offline Gator

« Reply #256 on: April 14, 2007, 08:38:22 PM »

Olga and legal asked,

Will you allow Russian woman in America to post on your board?  LETS SEE IF SHE ANSWERS THIS.

Good question.  A few pages ago, when I felt more sympathetic to the AD cause, I asked if she had many AD posters who were happy with their Western men.  No answer.

Here at RWD rare is it that everyone is aligned the same.  And I think a couple of people even take the opposite side just to stir things up.  Such balanced discussion usually and eventually concludes with something plausible.

Offline Jet

• Married 11/03 Divorced 9/09 Married 6/12
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #257 on: April 14, 2007, 08:42:50 PM »
Kvinna, 

I'm not a lawyer... I'm just a simple man asking simple questions.  You know that you have maligned a good man's reputation but you're too pig-headed to do anything about it.

I applaud you for outting the bad guys.. I really do... but it's a disgrace to publicly slander a man when he did not do what he was accused of.

If you read RWD you'll see this community defends not just men or women, it defends what is right and wrong.  You should take note of that.

The impression I have of Antidate now is that it's there for bitter women who hate men and will pollute the good nature of good hearted women.

As I see it right now, the immediate problem created by Kvinna's refusal to address this issue, is that AntiDate henceforth will be battling a HUGE credibility problem. If left unchecked, the entire site will be worthless to anyone except the "bitter women" who created it and will therefore harm the very women it was built to protect. By ignoring the problem Kvinna is just shooting herself in the foot.
Every action in company ought to be done with some sign of respect to those that are present. ~ Geo. Washington

Offline LEGAL

« Reply #258 on: April 14, 2007, 08:49:04 PM »
Kuna Gator is right! You are a good man with values, who has a good woman and you are embarking on a wonderful loving journey with your soon to be wife. Don't get caught up in this. There is a reason I did what I did tonight, some of you may know why, I will leave it at that.

LEGAL
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 08:55:04 PM by LEGAL »

Offline Kuna

« Reply #259 on: April 14, 2007, 09:04:20 PM »
Gator and Legal,

You mean my suggestion to post the pic??? It might have been a little facetious to suggest it and I'm sure Bill wouldn't post it...

My point was if Antidate wants to treat someone so badly without being accountable then they shouldn't complain if men act in dreadful ways too.

When they do "out" someone who's a blatant sex tourist they should be applauded - BUT Kvinna has refused to answer a really simple question.  Did Bill sleep with this woman or not?

It's a simple question that will define her (and AD's) integrity and yet she won't answer it.

His mistake was to post pictures of the women he met on the Internet and he now knows that was wrong.

They've decided to target him for such things as taking condoms on his trip.  I think most men would end up on their blacklist if this is a criteria.

Kvinna needs to be honest or her site will be tainted as much as the real sex tourists.

Kuna

Offline Gator

« Reply #260 on: April 14, 2007, 09:09:49 PM »
I think Kvinna stayed up well past her bedtime.  You must commend her for her determination (have seen such before in many RW).  People were barraging her, she was reacting, possibly being pushed into a position she would not support with a fresh mind.  

Let her put her head to the pillow and see what she has to say after she has time to think.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #261 on: April 14, 2007, 09:17:50 PM »
Gator and Legal,

You mean my suggestion to post the pic??? It might have been a little facetious to suggest it and I'm sure Bill wouldn't post it...

My point was if Antidate wants to treat someone so badly without being accountable then they shouldn't complain if men act in dreadful ways too.

When they do "out" someone who's a blatant sex tourist they should be applauded - BUT Kvinna has refused to answer a really simple question.  Did Bill sleep with this woman or not?

It's a simple question that will define her (and AD's) integrity and yet she won't answer it.

His mistake was to post pictures of the women he met on the Internet and he now knows that was wrong.

They've decided to target him for such things as taking condoms on his trip.  I think most men would end up on their blacklist if this is a criteria.

Kvinna needs to be honest or her site will be tainted as much as the real sex tourists.

Kuna

Men who don't bring condoms would be a better group to put on a black list.
I have requested that the pictures be removed in all the various sites that I posted them.
So far I am just waiting on two sites to do so. The rwprimer and Stirlitz Ukrainian women web site

They have been removed from everywhere else.

Bill
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 09:27:42 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Kuna

« Reply #262 on: April 14, 2007, 09:23:15 PM »
hahahaha... Gator, I do realise the time over there.  I'm sitting here tapping my fingers on my desk waiting for a "appropriate" time to phone My Girl.  We've had crappy phone network problems all weekend and therefore haven't spoken much.

Our conversations go something like this:

Hel  o My I'm glad final eek wi you.  O no I ill n't hear oo prop erly...

VERY frustrating.

Re: Kvinna,
I just hope she's reasonable over this.  Our community (the RW/Westerm Men community) needs more people with good intentions.  There's too many bad people involved in this pursuit and if Antidate are simply taking an opposing position because they hate men then it would be a great loss.

Fair enough if they're out to spoil the party of the losers and mongrels that intentionally hurt women...  I'd reckon if they asked for RWD's help to protect women from these types I'm sure they'd get plenty.  We're not here to do anything except promote and educate on healthy happy International Relationships.

I feel bad for Bill because I don't think he's done anything wrong... I hope common sense prevails eventually.

Kuna (Who's gone back to tapping his fingers on his desk)

Offline Bruno

« Reply #263 on: April 14, 2007, 09:31:39 PM »
edit: if the allegation is true, he slandered some pseudonym "M".. no one would have had a clue who she is if SHE hadn't outed herself. Put her on the blacklist for betraying her own confidentiality.  :-)))

And what about the picture with little white band on the eyes... ladies can be easily reconize... remember, the photo's are one of the problem on the antidate topic...

Now, directly list Bill without inform Bill is too much strong... why not have PM him and ask him to remove the picture... it have happen for my nikolaev trip... one of the two girl i have know during these trip have ask me to remove the picture... and i have remove them... I have a big trip report to Odessa who was never posted because the lady, same after modification/correction of the trip report by her, have not really wish that i post it...

Offline Bruno

« Reply #264 on: April 14, 2007, 10:21:46 PM »

Don't respond because they don't yet know... if i have good understand, they try to "analize" picture posted by Bill... on one of them, Bill is with a lady... AD girl think that the top part of the lady dress who can be see is lingerie and not a summer dress... So, they have no evidence but try to seek indirect evidence who can mean that maybe he have intimate relation with one...

Hmmm, are we sex tourist... when a RW wrote me : "I need regular sex. And not in two years, but now, and years ago, in fact."... seem that some RW use western men like a sex object... in so case, who is the sex tourist ? And my ex-russian wife have explain something similar to me after the divorce when we was again in bed together... when i have ask her why, she have reply that she need sex, that it is good for the health... Sex without feeling, only for the sake of sex... Who are the sex tourist !... Don't they have sex shop in Russia where RW can buy some vibrator's...

In the Bill story, he speak about a married woman who is ready to have sex with him... Again, who is the sex tourist ?

We speak a lot about unfaithful Russian men... but what about Russian women... of course, all RW are not sex maniac but it become difficult to find the right wife between the scammer, the gold-digger, the pro-dater, the trade-up, the GCG, the unfaithful sex maniac, etc... Find a RW is very easy, find the right one is like win the lottery... of course, if you win the jackpot, you will be happy until the end of your life... but for one winner, you have a lot of looser who live hell...

Offline wxman

« Reply #265 on: April 14, 2007, 11:03:10 PM »
Don't respond because they don't yet know... if i have good understand, they try to "analize" picture posted by Bill... on one of them, Bill is with a lady... AD girl think that the top part of the lady dress who can be see is lingerie and not a summer dress... So, they have no evidence but try to seek indirect evidence who can mean that maybe he have intimate relation with one...

This sounds like a witch hunt to me. If he floats, he is a witch, if he sinks and drowns, he is not. Either way the punishment is the same...death.  Circumstantial evidence has led to the punishment of many innocent people. Amazing that the top part of a dress can all of a sudden be lingerie just by looking at a picture. Apparently they will do whatever to convict this person not by any sound evidence, but because it is all they want to do. Indirect evidence is not evidence at all, it's just another way to pervert the truth.  The old KGB would be proud of their investigative styles and finding guilt where none can be found. It's another case of guilt by association.  If they can't prove the dress was lingerie, then perhaps her earrings indicated they slept together, or one hair was out of place which meant they slept together. Perhaps his shirt was a tad bit messed which means he slept with her. They will make the indirect evidence fit the crime! To the firing squad Bill must go! Any last requests? 
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 11:23:42 PM by wxman »
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting that vote." – Benjamin Franklin -

Offline Kvinna

• Alt Forum
« Reply #266 on: April 14, 2007, 11:51:38 PM »
Goodnight, Great Hypocrite, to you and your selective bias journalism. Will you allow Russian woman in America to post on your board?  LETS SEE IF SHE ANSWERS THIS.

LEGAL

Yes, save your wife.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 06:56:35 PM by Mod5 »
When they came for the trade unionists, I did not speak out; I was not a trade unionist. When they came for the Jews, I didn’t speak up, because I wasn't a Jew. When they came for me, there was no one left to speak out.

Offline Kvinna

• Alt Forum
« Reply #267 on: April 15, 2007, 12:01:56 AM »
Kvinna,

Bill in his trip report said he started the trip to visit one woman. Only after it didn't work out with M, he saw other women. He also refused sex with a married woman who said it's no big deal in Russia. These are hardly the actions of a sex tourist/playboy.
from Bill's opus
The Next day I met M a very cute gal I had been writing and my absolutely primary reason for the trip. (basically I was going wovo but I had a couple of back up plans)

Kvinna, how would you feel if you saw a men's forum that talked about revenge towards women from annoyed men and the forum owner's attitude is an eye for an eye?
hahaha
go and look at Scam secion on men forums, you think it is different from us?

Some people have bad dates, it doesn't mean they belong with the scum of the world. I have shown you a place to go where there are hundreds of thousands of sex tourists. If your mission is to truly help FSU women and save them from insincere men, go there.

once again, check men forums, look at mirror and don't blame the mirror for showing a crooked face

When they came for the trade unionists, I did not speak out; I was not a trade unionist. When they came for the Jews, I didn’t speak up, because I wasn't a Jew. When they came for me, there was no one left to speak out.

Offline Kvinna

• Alt Forum
« Reply #268 on: April 15, 2007, 12:08:09 AM »
What if we took the scantily clad and nude photos we have received from RW and posted them? Then commented on them? 

well, ask BillyB he knows such forums, so you can joyn
but I have to say for publication those nude photo you would someohow help us, at least some silly women will be afraid to take and send nude pictures

Offline Kvinna

• Alt Forum
« Reply #269 on: April 15, 2007, 12:10:04 AM »
Jooky,

I just wanted to know if Bill had slept with this woman or not and whether he slept with others.
Kvinna,  
I'm not a lawyer... I'm just a simple man asking simple questions.  You know that you have maligned a good man's reputation but you're too pig-headed to do anything about it.

Kuna, tell me plese
had Bill slept with this woman or not and whether he slept with others?

Offline Kvinna

• Alt Forum
« Reply #270 on: April 15, 2007, 12:20:29 AM »
you know what guy
there is some site that well promouting now in american mass-media, Don't Date him, girls.com colled
and I am sure most of you heard about this. But you don't care, because most of you hardly are intriguing to Western women
and now I hear this scream only because most of you feel you can be free to do what you liked to do. Yeah, Big Sister looks after you, lol

Offline wxman

« Reply #271 on: April 15, 2007, 12:21:47 AM »
If these women are making claims that Bill is a sex tourist and posting his picture on AD without any proof other than what they say, can we post accusations that these women are prostitutes and post their pictures on AD, and the only proof is what we say? Seems to be fair. Ask these women how they would react. Please don't use the excuse that it is happening on other sites, the question is, can we post this on AD? Before replying, make sure you understand that I said "If" this was occurring on AD.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 12:25:44 AM by wxman »
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting that vote." – Benjamin Franklin -

Offline Jooky

« Reply #272 on: April 15, 2007, 12:29:21 AM »
Take a good look at this site and the photos posted in the Gallery section. Tell me honestly whether you think some of the photos posted here encourage sex tourists or not.

When you log in there is a google ad tower advertising well known agencies that promote tours, select ladies based on looks for their sites, and recruit good looking women off the streets of Russia to appear in profiles. Do these agencies encourage sex tourists? Does this site, by allowing those ads in turn encourage sex tourists?

Kvinna, you gave me a private response to this. Would you like to make it public?

Offline Kvinna

• Alt Forum
« Reply #273 on: April 15, 2007, 12:33:38 AM »
If these women are making claims that Bill is a sex tourist and posting his picture on AD without any proof other than what they say, can we post accusations that these women are prostitutes and post their pictures on AD, and the only proof is what we say? Seems to be fair. Ask these women how they would react. Please don't use the excuse that it is happening on other sites, the question is, can we post this on AD? Before replying, make sure you understand that I said "If" this was occurring on AD.
don't you all do the same every day in the scam secions?
and now you scream! look loke double standards

Offline wxman

« Reply #274 on: April 15, 2007, 12:37:34 AM »
Take a good look at this site and the photos posted in the Gallery section. Tell me honestly whether you think some of the photos posted here encourage sex tourists or not.

When you log in there is a google ad tower advertising well known agencies that promote tours, select ladies based on looks for their sites, and recruit good looking women off the streets of Russia to appear in profiles. Do these agencies encourage sex tourists? Does this site, by allowing those ads in turn encourage sex tourists?

There are pictures on this site that some may find as promoting sex tourism. No argument from me there. Also some web sites do the same. Again, no argument from me there.

The question is if Bill is a sex tourist? Where is the evidence other than heresay? Heresay is not evidence. It could easily be written by someone feeling jilted. I don't like antiscam sites at all. Whether they make claims about women or men. Most of them posting to those sites are fools who messed up their own lives and want to put the blame on someone else for their lack of judgement or because they were dumped. Those sites are norhing more than another form of scam.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541314
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 3934
Most Online Ever: 12701