It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trippin in St Pete  (Read 375857 times)

Offline Rvrwind

• Commercial Member
Re: Trippin in St Pete
« Reply #325 on: April 16, 2007, 02:28:39 PM »
It has been posted above that AD agreed to remove Bill's blacklist designation and photo once he removed all of the FSUW photos he posted on various websites with his trip report. I am proceeding forward on the basis that that is correct. If it is not, then I want to know about it as then this thread would certainly still be very much alive.
I want to know what gives them the right to dictate anything to anybody!!!
Are any of them in the photos?? If not then its none of their friggin' business, PERIOD!!
Bunch of damed brainless Babushkas that need to get a life!!!
Tver Angels Local and International Introductions
Classy Ladies for Discerning Gentlemen

RVR-Canadian Cowboy
Dyin' is easy, it's livin' thats hard!!!

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #326 on: April 16, 2007, 02:37:20 PM »
I want to know what gives them the right to dictate anything to anybody!!!
Are any of them in the photos?? If not then its none of their friggin' business, PERIOD!!
Bunch of damed brainless Babushkas that need to get a life!!!

Not to distract us from the present focus - but couldn't the same thing be said of ANY site which opts to create a "Blacklist"?

Careful there Richard - you are looking like you about to pop a cork  :exploding:

- Dan

Offline WmGO

« Reply #327 on: April 16, 2007, 02:43:46 PM »
Richard,

In principle I agree with you 100%.

However, and this was never clear to me, there
was a woman on AD by the name of Nedezhda31
who started the thread accusing Bill of being a "playboy
with no serious intentions" and maybe she is one of the ladies
that Bill met in St. Pete...it has been suggested that she is the  "M' in his TR....don't know....it is really weird...I also would like to know what really happened betweeen Bill and "M' that so abruptly led to their saying sayanora to each other so quickly after meeting for the first time.....if Nadezhda31 is "M" then it would be enlightening to know what happened...

Offline Rvrwind

• Commercial Member
« Reply #328 on: April 16, 2007, 03:11:32 PM »
Yes Dan, that could be said of any site that starts a backlist. If your gonna start one certain ethics & guidelines need to be followed, above all absolute proof & truth!! I have only seen one that adheres to that in the strictest sense possible, the rest are just wanna be's & never will be's.
I may pop a cork but it ain't the one your thinkin'of!!! :ROFL: :ROFL:
WimGo, my Russian is far from perfect but I muddled through some of it & I never came across one instance where she outright said she was "M". So I take that as she is not. If she is then she has shown herself to be spiteful & vindictive, for whatever reason, I don't know. Maybe Bill didn't buy her enough goodies or take her to the fanciest resturant, who the hell knows. With women like hat it don't take much to set them off.
If it is her a simple email to Bill would have solved everything, by choosing the path she did shows her charchter way worse than what Bill wrote about her. So in my opinion she should thank Bill for being the nice guy he is & quit her whinning! ::)

RVR-Canadian Cowboy

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #329 on: April 16, 2007, 03:31:39 PM »
Wm go, I sent you a PM

The woman who started the thread had to be either M or V2. They were the only women that I wrote to and the information they said in the thread could have only been from them. I wrote to M before the trip and V2 after. I tend to think it was V2 because she said that I sent letters, sms and phone calls for nearly three months.

But either way it appears that my first and last name and my picture and profiles from Elena's models along with a 20 page (and getting longer by the day) collection of smears, lies, and falsehoods is on the AD site and not going to go away. Yes all the offending photos have been removed from all the sites.

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #330 on: April 16, 2007, 08:21:39 PM »
I started to translate some of the antidate forum about my trip report.

I did the best I can to translate this. I surely made a thousand mistakes. My Russian is basic at best. When I had no idea at all what they were saying I simply just put what the Electronic Translator spit out or made an educated guess. Sometimes the writers used slang or spelled words wrong or the words that were not in the dictionary.
I used http://translation2.paralink.com/ and a couple of dictionaries to do this

I removed most of the links and I didn’t include quotes from others previously listed this was time consuming enough.

Yes, I know I made a thousand mistakes! I am 99% sure the starter of this page was V2

nadezhda31
Dear girls of Russia and Ukraine! I wish to warn since itself in the SHOCK!!!!
Bill ******* from USA from California, 45 years old with a son of 16 years. First he seems very intelligent, well brought up and serious. And in practice it is 45-years growing old плай-fight which drives about across Russia and to Ukraine periodically simply FOR ENTERTAINMENT and cheap sex!

He writes the same letters to everyone! Life stories about his childhood, about his unsuccessful marriage, about different theories how to make the woman happy!

He in detail describes his trip to Russia! Where he shares this experience with others who wish to do the same! They compare women " To fish in a pond ". It describes receptions and tricks about how to fool women! He even gives examples of jokes and letters for others by means of which it traps a females feelings! Thus names women simply THEY! As weight!

In the beginning of the romantic examples it writes at a forum: Cautiously do not read at whom a weak stomach! Can present his attitude toward us? To Russian women?!!!

In his report for this trip! Imagine! And in fact most likely it is serious girls! To which it very much is pleasant (liked)! In this number and I! Fortunately my photo in not posted! But what a shock I was tested even without my photo being seen! It after 3 months of Dear dialogue and almost daily phone calls! Uncountable compliments!!! I am madly disappointed! Very much I wish to warn others!!!! At its forum almost all citations from his letters! Подробнейшое the description of his adventures!!!

his nick name too_tall
The same name е-mail
He is 2 meters tall!

Malyavka
In дядька careful, глазья to maidens повырезал on a photo, шоб have not recognized...
And in general another surprises me, here here sometimes on a forum it would be desirable something to write, express simply, and that not always time is, though, like, not on a throat is loaded at present. Where does this man get the time to write about his adventures?

nadezhda31
In дядька careful, глазья to maidens повырезал on a photo, шоб have not recognized...
And in general another surprise for me, here. Sometimes on a forum it would be desirable to write something, expressing simply, and there is not always time for it, though, like, not on a throat is loaded at present. Where does this man get the time to write about his trips?

Ната@
He writes he is not a keyboard Romeo **********I am guessing on this translation guys
It lives it.. кайф at it such..:ninja:
фразочка I am not a keyboard romeo, and we окопники.. окопники..;)

Malyavka
Нат, or the truth at the some people a life poor such. What more to borrow there is nothing:unsure:

nadezhda31
Yes it is exact!:)
Whether you consider costs to me to inform on it агентсву through which also gets acquainted, I mean real аг-in (firm) which reduced it with these girls? Let know about the clients, or do you consider it is useless? Or not of interest? What do you think?

Malyavka
The hope, I here thought above YOUR question... And what you can tell in agency? In what it is guilty? What has met ten? Well also that - has not found still that unique. In search what on a site writes about the adventures? Well and what here криминал? It even eyes carefully повырезал to compromise. And that describes everything, well many about the travel write... It not my opinion, and simply possible reaction

Hunter
The man is nothing, even lazy his "story" to read began. The girls in the photos are so very young. It is necessary to inform others about this so they know to avoid him.
The good fellow, the Hope, that on антидейт has placed it, to warn others. The present sex-tourist with adventures and to proofs " not подкопаешся ".:yes:

Ната@
I here esteemed маненько.. Little girls and впямь decent..
Note of the naturalist, мля:ninja:

sonate10
Ladies, this report stands my hair on end and have begun to crawl around my head. He would cut out a woman’s heart!

Princesska
It is possible to give the information, whether in other they it will read a question up to the end, those for whom it is business...?...... But all the same give it, let know with whom deal. That not only is спамеры and prostitutes, but also these here ugly creatures who behind it and go here who knows there can be somebody in the further your references to these " a note sex-tourist " can help what нибудь to the girl...

tendertiger
He should be put on the black list, referring to his adventures. The goat.

femi.da
Триндец!!! This all is similar me on a note of any maniac!
Excuse for an immodest question, Hope and how to you it managed to be found out?

Незнакомка
What unpleasant person he is!

nadezhda31
Here some endurances from the report of this tourist! I think to girls it will be curious...
******Here she posted most of my trip Report*******

Lovely
Awfully!!! My opinion - on a board of its shame.... Too to me the sorter, a pancake
*******In reference to me bringing condoms********

Nazi
Who its photo separately from girls can can cut out and in a theme to insert. It always to remove a site can (change) and the ends then will not find.

nadezhda31
I with pleasure, but do not know as it here to make. Someone can prompt? Thanks in advance

Java
This ugly creature too wrote to me, only I in a garden have sent it. Господя, 45 already, and all cannot be developed!

Заноза
nadezhda31, yes simply copy its photos to itself, and then place in a picture album and the reference here place
*********this is where they put my picture on the black list**********

Malenkaya Kriska
Nightmare! He wrote something to me too, but his luscious physiognomy at once has not liked and very tall too. Here the ugly creature that, and!!! How to you has carried to find all this an applied art? Has amused, as it was frightened of a beauty who has gathered for shopping to Milan to go. Too to me the businessman:D Was frightened of that that the waitress married, a reluctance видать was to receive on eggs from ейного the husband.:D:D Simply закомплексованный cowardly loser, tries such to justify here in the image the insignificant existence on great planets
******she is obviously pulling her punches LOL******

nadezhda31
He too wrote to you длинющие letters about сумашедшую the former wife? And other plaintive letters?:D
To me something is simple at once it was not pleasant, somehow unnaturally all seemed, letters foolish, at all it is not pleasant to me when muzhiks complain, especially to women, especially which hardly know! I have simply typed its name in Yahoo - and there at once references to all this delirium send....!!!!
******the letters that she found me charming in now turn her off*****

Malenkaya Kriska
I didn’t like him, neither a photo, nor a structure, therefore I did not begin to waste time on translation of the letter.
*** Note I paid the agency to translate the letter but they gave it to her untranslated***

lunadeplata
ОФИГЕТЬ!!! And IT still touches!!!!! Reports тупорылые writes. Memoirs of the is sexual-anxious vegetable. It as it is necessary to poor maidens to want to America that in 20 years to peck on the 45-years muzhik.... As they say, there would be a demand, there will be also an offer.

nadezhda31
Girls here has still found this ugly creature forums
http: // www.rwprimer.com/forum14/381.html
http: // www.russianwomendiscussion.com/Foru... =profile; u=2056
There the whole party of such maniacs seems! Can and from other friends someone will find! It should be useful!
*******they are singing our praises*****NOT****

AlisaSelezneva
Here in fact сука!!!! Would go on адалт sites-so нет-to it it is necessary a brain preliminary потрахать. For eggs and in a museum of such friends.
And how many should be at this ugly creature of a free time what write such постищи????
******more compliments on the forum***NYET!***

This is where I started responding.

And I will stop in case this is not allowed to continue, I don’t want to waste extra time.
Bill
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 09:37:03 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Rvrwind

• Commercial Member
« Reply #331 on: April 16, 2007, 10:01:36 PM »
Yes Bill, the immaturity of these women is totally amazing.
All she had to do was send you an email & ask you to remove the offending picture, that in my opinion wasn't offensive anyway, & knowing you I know you would have removed it post haste.
By her starting this firestorm she has shown her true character. You should be gratefull in retrospect that you did choose not to continue your relationship with this woman, & I use the term 'woman' rather losely!

RVR-Canadian Cowboy

Offline Kvinna

• Alt Forum
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #332 on: April 16, 2007, 11:55:36 PM »
Yes all the offending photos have been removed from all the sites.

Bill

and your photo have been removed immediately from Board of Shame you didn't see it it is only your problem
When they came for the trade unionists, I did not speak out; I was not a trade unionist. When they came for the Jews, I didn’t speak up, because I wasn't a Jew. When they came for me, there was no one left to speak out.

Offline wxman

« Reply #333 on: April 17, 2007, 01:19:39 AM »
I sense a big hug coming!   :ROFL:
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 03:16:12 AM by wxman »
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting that vote." – Benjamin Franklin -

Offline WmGO

« Reply #334 on: April 17, 2007, 09:56:35 AM »
abc deleted to avoid confusion from my manic moment.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 09:59:03 AM by WmGO »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #335 on: April 17, 2007, 01:11:04 PM »
and your photo have been removed immediately from Board of Shame you didn't see it it is only your problem

Yes you kept your promise I agree. But my profile with Elena's models and other agencies with my photos, email etc is still linked to your site

I never linked to the ladies agency profiles or listed their private email and I think it is wrong that you do this to me.

Bill
FSUW don't do vague

Offline BC

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #336 on: April 17, 2007, 01:24:37 PM »
Yes you kept your promise I agree. But my profile with Elena's models and other agencies with my photos, email etc is still linked to your site

Do I detect a little whine with the cheese?  :ROFL:

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #337 on: April 17, 2007, 01:38:26 PM »
BC, you don't have a 18+ page diatribe spouting lies about you, with your first and last name, the city you live in, your email address and photos of you. You would blow your stack I am sure. Then if I told you that you were whining..............

Take care,

Bill
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Jet

• Married 11/03 Divorced 9/09 Married 6/12
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #338 on: April 17, 2007, 09:09:29 PM »
BC, you don't have a 18+ page diatribe spouting lies about you, with your first and last name, the city you live in, your email address and photos of you.

You are correct he does not. Have you stopped to consider the fact that there's probably a very good reason for that?
Every action in company ought to be done with some sign of respect to those that are present. ~ Geo. Washington

Offline LEGAL

« Reply #339 on: April 17, 2007, 09:14:30 PM »
Ah Jet maybe grasshopper has learned his leason & hopefully others :cheesygrin:

LEGAL

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #340 on: April 17, 2007, 10:51:50 PM »
You are correct he does not. Have you stopped to consider the fact that there's probably a very good reason for that?

Jet, yes I know I did something wrong (posting photos of ladies with their eyes covered up).

I admit it.

and BC didn't do this at all.

I understand that.

The antidate website could do some good. Or they could lose their effectiveness by
targeting people who made little mistakes and compare them to people who are
bad people. Like married men who meet RW, or men who make women pregnant and
disappear, or who pass on STDs, or a hundred other bad things.

But by putting me in the same mix as these bad men is like comparing rapists with jaywalkers.
Jaywalkers can be a pain in the ass! they can disrupt traffic or possibly cause an accident.
But rapists screw up peoples lives usually forever.

Saying I am whining about it isn't right, for three reasons. First I shouldn't be considered in the same breath as
those people and second they use any and all posts here to validate themselves, and third because they
could be using their 18+ pages of energy and effort to expose a REAL sex tourist or a real bad person.

I respect both of you. Jet and BC. I have read a ton of your posts and learned from them.

take care,

Bill
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 10:54:27 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline BC

« Reply #341 on: April 17, 2007, 11:10:45 PM »
BC, you don't have a 18+ page diatribe spouting lies about you, with your first and last name, the city you live in, your email address and photos of you. You would blow your stack I am sure. Then if I told you that you were whining..............

Take care,

Bill

Bill,

I think Jet summed it up pretty well.

Whether those 18 pages are lies or whatever is irrelevant at this point.  The fact that your personal information information is present seems to be the major concern and I think we can agree that there is only one ultimate source for this information.

Consider this.. Would you have posted your profile, picture and such on your local K-mart bulletin board? - I think not.. even if you had it would likely not have the wide audience as it does on the net which is paramount to posting it in every shop, billboard and telephone pole in every city on earth.  It is bound to be noticed and used for whatever reasons just or not.

I think we should look at another angle also.. you entrusted your information to an agency to release your information for a particular purpose.. what were the conditions of that trust relationship?  What conditions or terms of agreement applied to both you as poster and viewers allowed to see your profile?  Were there any violations of these terms or possible copyright infringements involved?

If one of your objections is that your profile is being cross linked to other sites the solution to this is a 'no brainer'..

Offline Gator

« Reply #342 on: April 18, 2007, 06:18:22 AM »
If one of your objections is that your profile is being cross linked to other sites the solution to this is a 'no brainer'..

Help me BC, because I am not sure what you mean. 

When first corresponding with women, one's profile is available to them if writing through an agency.  Also, we justifiably feel the necessity to know a RW's name, address, telephone number, etc. (one of the 10 commandments), as they should obtain from us before agreeing to meet.

Are you talking about the T/R?  Two choices:

1,  One could take the approach of Albert and give no photos, names, etc. yet report how to give a woman an orgasm while riding the Metro.

2.  Or one could try and share the joy of meeting these wonderful RW, and use photos to tell the story.

Which of these is aligned with the goals of RWD's target audience?

Which gives a better impression of RW, RWD, the poster?

And if Anti-date continues their unjustified harassment campaign, which of the two types of reports will become prevalent?

I feel that if T/Rs required a photo of the poster, he would not describe events that were harmful to the image of RW.  Just a thought and something the "guidelines for conduct of men" may or may not address.

Bill attempted the second type of report and made some mistakes.  In his analogy, he did jaywalk.  It deserves a warning, but it is not a felony.

Offline jb

« Reply #343 on: April 18, 2007, 06:22:53 AM »
I fear that complicating this T/R section with a lot of rules that stretch beyond what we consider "common sense", will result in T/Rs which look like the following:

"I just returned from xxxx, I spent two weeks with XXXXX, and had a great time".  EOS.

Offline Gator

« Reply #344 on: April 18, 2007, 06:39:51 AM »
If that is the effect, then the rules are bad.  And if there are many rules, that is particularly bad (I also cherish my civil liberties as you do). 

Perhaps you are right, an adult should know what to do.  Yet, some adults with good intentions do not know waht to do.  We see that frequently with men being scammed, making bad choices, etc. 

Anyway, what type of T/Rs will be written if someone fears misinterpretation by the heavy handed members of Anti-Date?

T/Rs add a lot to RWD, can be the most interesting reading, and offer the best opportunities to learn.

You and I both recall the T/Rs from 5 years ago.  I remember few photos.  AJ's wedding perhaps but that was not a T/R and what a beautiful couple.  Yet most stories were tasteful and not demeaning of RW.  And we did not need  Anti-Date to make us behave properly.

Offline groovlstk

« Reply #345 on: April 18, 2007, 06:44:26 AM »
My TR days are thankfully over, but if I were still in the field after witnessing what happened here I'd keep my experiences to myself and maybe a few trusted friends.

Offline Gator

« Reply #346 on: April 18, 2007, 06:51:01 AM »
Exactly!  And Groovie you are not alone.

Offline BC

« Reply #347 on: April 18, 2007, 07:39:37 AM »

Gator,

Here I was addressing that men and women listing their profiles should be able to control them.  We have often heard of women having difficulties removing their profiles and men will probably experience similar difficulties.  It's up to the men and women signing up to such services to read and understand and even question what their agreement is with the service provider.  There are technical ways to prevent profile copying and cross linking, maybe not foolproof but still will deter the average user.  I would only use a service that could provide reasonable assurances that my information is somewhat protected from 'leeching' and guarantees to remove it when requested.

Technology is changing so quickly it is difficult for many to assess the future impact of their actions.

1,  One could take the approach of Albert and give no photos, names, etc. yet report how to give a woman an orgasm while riding the Metro.

2.  Or one could try and share the joy of meeting these wonderful RW, and use photos to tell the story.

Of course Nr. 2 is preferrable although even Albert's posts do establish the fact that visuals are not needed.  His depictions were quite detailed enough to get 'the picture'.  I have enjoyed many a TR without a single picture or name.

If pictures or other information is included in a TR that can identify the third party involved, then my feeling is that this person should also agree..  probably the only rule really needed.

Yes a 'witchhunt' is an overboard reaction but it does bring aspects of this venture to light we haven't really taken seriously or fully discussed before..  Now with the 'tables turned' the spotlight is on the men involved.  Lets learn from all this.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #348 on: April 18, 2007, 09:16:13 AM »
My TR days are thankfully over, but if I were still in the field after witnessing what happened here I'd keep my experiences to myself and maybe a few trusted friends.

I fear that complicating this T/R section with a lot of rules that stretch beyond what we consider "common sense", will result in T/Rs which look like the following:

"I just returned from xxxx, I spent two weeks with XXXXX, and had a great time".  EOS.

When first corresponding with women, one's profile is available to them if writing through an agency.  Also, we justifiably feel the necessity to know a RW's name, address, telephone number, etc. (one of the 10 commandments), as they should obtain from us before agreeing to meet.

And if Anti-date continues their unjustified harassment campaign, which of the two types of reports will become prevalent?

I feel that if T/Rs required a photo of the poster, he would not describe events that were harmful to the image of RW.  Just a thought and something the "guidelines for conduct of men" may or may not address.

Bill attempted the second type of report and made some mistakes.  In his analogy, he did jaywalk.  It deserves a warning, but it is not a felony.

Insofar as the pilfering of material from RWD for purposes of ridicule elsewhere, there *ARE* some possibile solutions which will substantially reduce the opportunity for the pilferers to take material - even for those who are hosted outside the US and are difficult to reach with the US legal system.

Just a little time, and I will provide a solution so that guys may feel confident of their unfettered posting of relevant (and appropriate) materials at RWD without fear of ridicule from other sites.

- Dan
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 09:18:04 AM by Dan »

Offline Bruno

« Reply #349 on: April 18, 2007, 10:10:43 AM »
Insofar as the pilfering of material from RWD for purposes of ridicule elsewhere, there *ARE* some possibile solutions which will substantially reduce the opportunity for the pilferers to take material - even for those who are hosted outside the US and are difficult to reach with the US legal system.

Just a little time, and I will provide a solution so that guys may feel confident of their unfettered posting of relevant (and appropriate) materials at RWD without fear of ridicule from other sites.

- Dan

Curious to see it... since so much tool exist for leech content, same protected...

For Firefox user, a single plug in called "DownThemAll"... for a full site, HTTPTrack, a few minute for a mirror...

OK Dan, try to make RWD bullet proof... and i will test it... if problem find, i will PM you... i hope with a solution...

Actually, Real Media can give a enough good protection... when people use Windows... ActiveX function too but a lot of people stop them since they are used for trojan... Linux and Mac have no ActiveX function...

But if you have a good access to your server, you can make a routine that any outside domain call send to the home page of your domain... so direct link from other place will always be redirected to the home page of RWD...

More complex for the system... in place of "http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=3432.345", something like "http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?sesc=59bf6aaf9b2f44ad7dc7921ce836b796", where "59bf6aaf9b2f44ad7dc7921ce836b796" is a unique number generated, related to the page viewed, to the member loggin/password... so link will only be valid to the original member... can add a timing... after, one hour, these link is not more active...

But all this can complicate seriously your work for the setup... and make some supplemental load on your server...

In any case, good luck !

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541327
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 2843