It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: EU Issues  (Read 79215 times)

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
EU Issues
« Reply #275 on: August 13, 2018, 06:11:11 AM »
Yes but those 5 Labour MP's keep their seats regardless of whether they are deselected by their local party to run for Labour in the next General Election or if they get kicked out of Labour.

REALLY ?

On what do you base your 'assertion' ?

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
EU Issues
« Reply #276 on: August 13, 2018, 09:10:25 AM »
Good

1/ You you accept that you didn't know about the Directive on Immigration crises and sharing the load ? ;)

LMAO! I thought after 24 hours you could've at least not miss the original point of my post you're responding to. You use to only be stuck on 1st gear. Now it's obvious you can't even get out of 'park' anymore.

I was commenting on the current situation in EU's migration and how I completely enjoy watching the (endless) influx of migrants into the region. I am actually VERY HAPPY for EU for be so gracious. I hope they stay with it and prove to DJT the error of his ways and what he's missing out on. Do you think they can expedite this process even faster by sending hundreds of cargo planes and ships from these regions instead of waiting at their respective ports/borders tossing garlands and with open arms? The pope should be tickled pink if the EU did that. I'm sure of it.

Really too bad countries like Poland, Czech and Hungary refuse to honor EU's wonderful *DIRECTIVE*. That's so unfortunate! Considering their own diminishing population one would think they'd welcome them like Italy/Sweden and Germany have done, no? Hell, the way I look at it, since the UK isn't yet officially 'out of the EU', folks like you should really make a giant effort to convince your politicians to welcome a million more of these migrants - AT LEAST - wouldn't you agree? Better get on the ball with that, msmob! Show us the depth of your conviction!!!

Anyway, In case you misread it, allow me to post what I said again just for you..

I'm surprised why the recent plight of migrants to Europe is an issue for EU now, considering the long standing criticism they held against US illegal immigration policies, especially that of Trump's stance against migrants' proclaiming unregulated admittance only brings us heightened criminal activities and economic hardship?

Time to walk their talk, no? Karma is a biyatch!

http://www.oann.com/refugee-crisis-escalates-in-europe-as-some-countries-fight-back/

...and here's another video..this one is in the *(new) Paris*. These videos are simply breathtaking!

2/ You accept that it wasn't just EU folk pointing out the legal and moral ramifications of some of the dubious actions of your President ?

To be honest, what I can accept is what reality actually is. Our Supreme Court ruled in favor of, and upheld, Trump's travel ban. No surprise there. I know many of your leaders are now wishing to, if they haven't yet already (unfortunate that may be), forego *moral ramifications* (LMAO) and do as The Donald Do. But I can't blame you, man. Googling for real US news have its limits nowadays. Ask Boethius.

BTW, speaking of *legal and moral ramifications*, I'm sure you're not surprised these current mass migration is coming from regions Europe had enjoyed bilking for centuries now, don't you? Or is that just a coincidence?

NB I should add that 'my' ( currently still ) EU home nations UK / IRL managed to kop out out of this specific Directive - along with Denmark to my shame

Those nations  (like Hungary ) knew da rulz and can leave the club - if they want ....

I know, and I agree with you. Which is why I said what I did above. Shame on these countries. A couple or three million more going to the UK before their bailout plan kicks in would be wonderful. UK's social system will do wonders for these folks. It might even inspire Trenchcoat to change his way and pull double time.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 09:12:48 AM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
EU Issues
« Reply #277 on: August 13, 2018, 11:02:31 AM »
REALLY ?

On what do you base your 'assertion' ?

Once an MP is elected neither the national or local party to which they belong can take away their seat or call a by-election. Only the sitting MP can do that or if they die there is one. The MP can only be stoped from running as an MP in any future General Election by for that party, but there is nothing to stop them running for another party or for themselves as an individual.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

EU Issues
« Reply #278 on: August 13, 2018, 11:46:03 AM »
IF Hoey and co are deselected there is no way they'll be supported by Labour and they'll be replaced

There is likely to be a Gen election before time's up - given the govt ARE going to get defeated - prob when the DUP pull their support

Offline GQBlues

EU Issues
« Reply #279 on: August 14, 2018, 09:26:57 PM »
Nightwish-

What on earth is going on in Sweden? Who coordinated and set those cars on fire?
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Offline DaveNY

EU Issues
« Reply #280 on: August 14, 2018, 09:42:14 PM »
Video of the driver who struck bicyclists and crashed into security barriers outside Parliament in Westminster. Religion of peace again?

http://metro.co.uk/video/footage-arrested-driver-crashed-car-parliament-1744482/

Offline msmob

EU Issues
« Reply #281 on: August 15, 2018, 12:57:15 AM »
Dear DaveNY

Are you claiming Clergy who sexually abuse kids are 'religious' ?   

IF you knew anything, you'd realise that the VAST majority of folk are peace loving and not sexual deviants ....

Kindly don't stick labels on the majority because of evil wrong doers

Offline BC

EU Issues
« Reply #282 on: August 15, 2018, 01:43:12 AM »
Dear DaveNY

Of course not! However more than likely they will be white.

Offline DaveNY

EU Issues
« Reply #283 on: August 15, 2018, 08:43:21 AM »
Dear DaveNY

Yes, of course. The Catholic church should be shut down. There's another report about the Catholic church protecting priests in Pennsylvania.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/08/14/grand-jury-report-pennsylvania-details-abuse-catholic-priests/980687002/

IF you knew anything, you'd realise that the VAST majority of folk are peace loving and not sexual deviants ....

Kindly don't stick labels on the majority because of evil wrong doers

Why not? Labeling people is done all the time.

As an American I'm blamed for all my country's poor decisions such as going into Afghanistan and Iraq?
As a male I'm blamed for the crisis of females being raped and of course I have male privilege.
As a white person I'm blamed by BLM and other black activist groups for all the problems blacks face because I have white privilege.

No one says those labels are wrong. In fact, IMO the medial appears to approve of them. Seems only fair to ask all Muslims to apologize for the actions of their terrorist brothern.

Offline GQBlues

EU Issues
« Reply #284 on: August 15, 2018, 10:00:09 AM »
Yes, of course. The Catholic church should be shut down. There's another report about the Catholic church protecting priests in Pennsylvania...

The sole reason why I struggled with my faith. The institutionalized men of God. The silly pope will simply tuck this under the proverbial vatican rug and preach *faith* all over again.

Offline SANDRO43

EU Issues
« Reply #285 on: August 15, 2018, 03:46:35 PM »
A simple solution would be to allow Catholic priests to marry and/or allow women to enter the clergy as other churches do ;).

But I'm afraid that even Pope Francis would not be able to promote such a revolutionary change :).
Milan's "Duomo"

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
EU Issues
« Reply #286 on: August 15, 2018, 03:55:00 PM »
maybe people need to "protest" and start a new church  :)

Offline BdHvA

• Trips: No Selection
EU Issues
« Reply #287 on: August 15, 2018, 05:02:54 PM »
maybe people need to "protest" and start a new church  :)

They have been doing that since the 'Reformation'. That was 500 years ago.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 05:05:36 PM by BdHvA »
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
EU Issues
« Reply #288 on: August 15, 2018, 06:24:04 PM »
really? I wonder if they should call them protest(ants) then, oh wait, they already do... :)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
EU Issues
« Reply #289 on: August 17, 2018, 01:01:59 PM »
Moby keeps pressing the case for the EU, but this means certain Civil War in the UK, there isn't no way us Brexiteers are backing down.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline GQBlues

EU Issues
« Reply #290 on: August 17, 2018, 02:30:47 PM »
For our German member on the board, is this report true or not?

http://www.oann.com/christian-yazidi-refugees-forced-to-flee-germany-from-isis-persecution/

Offline BC

EU Issues
« Reply #291 on: August 18, 2018, 12:31:10 AM »
For our German member on the board, is this report true or not?

One reported incident of personal recognition and reported threat that was investigated but could not be fully substantiated because the witness returned to origin, back to her family.
http://www.tagesschau.de/ausland/jesidin-is-deutschland-101.html  http://www.dw.com/en/yazidi-woman-encounters-islamic-state-captor-in-germany/a-45114593

Germany also has voluntary return programs that cover travel, reintegration and other benefits to get your feet back on the ground, even with starting up a business. Most if not all countries do the same and even if not EU has a program ERIN that assists.
http://www.returningfromgermany.de/en/programmes
http://diplomatie.belgium.be/en/erin_specific_action_program_tender_2018

Whatever the motivation returning home is possible and thousands do take the offer.  Applies also to those from Ukraine and Russia if they immigrated to EU before 2018.

It is nice to know that those who want to return can do so without just a one way ticket and boot in the butt.  Rest assured any reported incidents will be fully investigated.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 01:01:48 AM by BC »

Offline msmob

EU Issues
« Reply #292 on: August 18, 2018, 12:37:03 AM »
Moby keeps pressing the case for the EU, but this means certain Civil War in the UK, there isn't no way us Brexiteers are backing down.

Yes, you would 'fight' for stupidity ! 

THIS poster won't be living in the UK ....   I will attempt to profit from your daftness

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
EU Issues
« Reply #293 on: August 19, 2018, 08:00:24 AM »
Yes, you would 'fight' for stupidity ! 

THIS poster won't be living in the UK ....   I will attempt to profit from your daftness

Ah, no loyalty I see, well it looks like the lady is not for turning and we are going to Brexit :) A no deal Brexit is looking on the cards. So perhaps you should start packing your bags now Mobers and of course changing that country flag in your profile to your onwards bound destination ;D The Irish Rep flag maybe, or perhaps the Polish flag would me more to your liking, right at the heart of the cheap sweat shop labour for you ;)

Meanwhile I will wait in anticipation of your return to the UK, crawling in your knews to be allowed back in when the next EU mismanaged crises brings the whole lot crashing down, which of course will the EU's inability to pay it's own credit card bill!

Offline msmob

EU Issues
« Reply #294 on: August 19, 2018, 12:42:54 PM »
Ah, no loyalty I see

'loyalty' is for 'patriots' 

I can retain my 'Europeaness', thanks

well it looks like the lady is not for turning and we are going to Brexit :)

The lady may get stabbed in the back and they'll screw the whole thing up

A no deal Brexit is looking on the cards.

Real smart ...WTA default trade tariffs.. no thanks ....  You can keep your little englander mentality ..!

So perhaps you should start packing your bags now Mobers

You aren't that observant .. I have already stated that I am not UK resident

and of course changing that country flag in your profile to your onwards bound destination ;D The Irish Rep flag maybe, or perhaps the Polish flag would me more to your liking, right at the heart of the cheap sweat shop labour for you ;)

Fair point, re the flag ... sorted ....  and no-one in the 'sweat shop' earns less than 30K euro a year ... :popcorn:

Meanwhile I will wait in anticipation of your return to the UK, crawling in your knews to be allowed back in when the next EU mismanaged crises brings the whole lot crashing down, which of course will the EU's inability to pay it's own credit card bill!

Unless something dramatic happens - you are as accurate in your predictions as you are an expert in dating FSU W ;)

« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 01:39:05 PM by msmob »

Offline BC

EU Issues
« Reply #295 on: August 19, 2018, 01:38:24 PM »
One thing is sure, with brexit the Channel will get a lot wider and the Chunnel will get a lot longer.

Offline DaveNY

EU Issues
« Reply #296 on: August 19, 2018, 04:03:01 PM »
Remainers really want another Brexit vote. SuperGroup cofounder Julian Dunkerton has donated £1 million ($1.28 million USD) to People's Vote campaign to fund a second Brexit vote. All referendums really should be best 2 of 3 just to make sure everyone has a chance to vote and give their opinion.

OTOH former U.K. Independence Party leader Nigel Farage announced Saturday that he would join a cross-country bus tour by the group Leave Means Leave to oppose Prime Minister Theresa May's plan for future ties with the EU, which he branded a "cowardly sell-out."

UK PM May is proposing to stick close to EU regulations in return for free trade in goods. The plan has infuriated Brexit-backers such as Farage and former Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson, who say it would leave the U.K. tethered to the bloc and unable to strike new trade deals around the world.

http://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/superdry-founder-gives-1-28-093855070.html
http://www.businessinsider.com/superdry-julian-dunkerton-donation-1-million-second-brexit-referendum-peoples-vote-2018-8

Offline msmob

EU Issues
« Reply #297 on: August 20, 2018, 12:54:07 PM »
INCORRECT, DaveNY

It is not only 'remainers' seeking another vote .. please keep up ;)

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/second-referendum-alastair-campbell-brexit-eu-peoples-vote-a8457071.html

Offline DaveNY

EU Issues
« Reply #298 on: August 20, 2018, 01:11:00 PM »
INCORRECT, DaveNY

It is not only 'remainers' seeking another vote .. please keep up ;)

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/second-referendum-alastair-campbell-brexit-eu-peoples-vote-a8457071.html

Who are the others seeking another vote? If they're not remainers, who are they?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
EU Issues
« Reply #299 on: August 20, 2018, 05:31:49 PM »
Remainers really want another Brexit vote. SuperGroup cofounder Julian Dunkerton has donated £1 million ($1.28 million USD) to People's Vote campaign to fund a second Brexit vote. All referendums really should be best 2 of 3 just to make sure everyone has a chance to vote and give their opinion.

OTOH former U.K. Independence Party leader Nigel Farage announced Saturday that he would join a cross-country bus tour by the group Leave Means Leave to oppose Prime Minister Theresa May's plan for future ties with the EU, which he branded a "cowardly sell-out."

UK PM May is proposing to stick close to EU regulations in return for free trade in goods. The plan has infuriated Brexit-backers such as Farage and former Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson, who say it would leave the U.K. tethered to the bloc and unable to strike new trade deals around the world.

http://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/superdry-founder-gives-1-28-093855070.html
http://www.businessinsider.com/superdry-julian-dunkerton-donation-1-million-second-brexit-referendum-peoples-vote-2018-8

That's exactly the point Dave that Moby and many Remoaners fail to grasp. They are so caught up in the argument, basically Remoaning that they fail to see that the referendum result cannot be reversed - that simply holding more referendums won't settle this matter but could cause a never ending cycle of argument over Leave or Remain.

Essentially Leave won the mandate to Leave the EU however they saw fit. Remain need to acknowledge that Leave won thd electoral mandate and step aside. If Leave are not allowed to Leave then this matter will not be put to bed  since Leave will keep referening back to the electoral mandate they won. Hence why I say Remain cannot take back that victory.

It is sheer idiocy for Remain to carry on as they do. They should engage their brains (we will assume they have one ;) ) and say ok, Leave have the mandate and that will not change even after more referendums, it would be making a pigs ear of it to challenge their mandate as we have been doing. They should decide to key Brexit go through without further Remoaning then after a few years if ghings are obviously seen to not be panning call for another referendum or re-joining the EU/Customs Union. They would then have an opportunity to gain a electoral mandate and no one would say Leave were done out of their mandate - they would have had their chance and blew it.

But instead to date Remoaners wish to skew the Leave mandate by trying to push for a customs union. To say to the winning side - 'hey you've won but the other side is going to decide on how it's done so it works back tk what they want despite losing the referendum' is just pure madness. You can't tell the winning side that the losing side is going to decide matters it's laughable.

Idiots that we have here putting good money into trying to push the UK into a bad place where we are pitched against each other are no helping. I don't think sknd people value the real worth of money. If I had a million pounds I would quit work tomorrow not be spending it on some political campaign, lol.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541335
Total Topics: 20861
Most Online Today: 2843
Most Online Ever: 12701