It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 364334 times)

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #1050 on: November 27, 2019, 05:03:12 PM »
Pat, if the lady isn't giving their permission to post .. DO NOT do it ..

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #1051 on: November 28, 2019, 05:24:53 AM »
Pat, if the lady isn't giving their permission to post .. DO NOT do it ..
Ya caglassen s taboî.
I do agree but not for the same reason MSB.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1052 on: November 28, 2019, 05:33:33 AM »
So lady of Kiev bought her plane ticket yesterday, by her own.  :P   

And she didn't reveal me the cost but it was significant because she was ripped off by the site. I offered my help and to do all in her behalf, but she did it alone. 

So i had very serious questions yesterday, and she answered about why me, previous relationships and so on.   
After that i told her, if you have any question on me, feel free to ask.   
SO this morning i wrote her :   "I know the question you are going to ask me. Your question is "am i going to kiss you more in morning or more in the evening?" I am sorry, i cannot answer, you look too dangerous.       

Three minutes later : 
" I love more in the evening".
And just after she bought the ticket.   

:ROFL: :flowers:

Guys i love dating,   
I love women   
I love life   
I love especially FSU women   
Life is fun.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2019, 10:46:31 AM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1053 on: November 28, 2019, 11:01:18 AM »
Give them the more,the beat and the bass music,looking through the watergate, i close the canopy of the stealth fighterand see away some submarines coming into the bayJe me rafraîchis de toutes ses turpides et fais sécher ma chevelure sous la tôle de métal
qui fond sous le soleil de Californie,Je vois la Chrysler qui fait crisser l'asphalte et le borsalino que tu portais, ingénue mais nue sur la banquette one piece de cuir mauve revêtue.
Mais ce jour n'est plus, i will never see again ces jambes longues de fusain qui dessinaient des arabesques de volupté dans le restaurant de la longue rue
Yo was joking above my shoulder your lips close to the heart break point and i was nowhere, only a ghost in the guest house.
Je reviens de la marina, les bateaux sont adossés deux à deux, et de tes longues phalanges blanches ne me restent que la brûlure ardente de mes regrets passés, je veux remettre l'esquif à la baie.
I understand when the nigh is long, the silence is all around and you cannot guess what happens in the closest forest, is there a way to get out from the fortress?

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1054 on: November 29, 2019, 03:06:54 PM »
So i want to make a little summary now of how things are going on. 

My top list, number 1 lady of Kiev

Tickets have been bought, the flat is booked. We met in one month 6 days because she cannot more for business reasons. 

So now the connection is INTENSE, it's about between 10 and 40 messages every day, and calls twice a week of one or two hours at least (all in russian). 

Would like to thank again all members who showed me unwavering support here when the story seemed to hit the wall, it helped me to hold my horses back. 

She looks for the moment the right sweet spot i am waiting for : a sweet, beautiful, classic and classy educated woman belonging to the at least real middle class (only few pourcent of the ukrainian people could pretend to belong to such class, and it puts them anyway on the top 15% of the ukrainian earners likely at least) living in the capital where happens basically everyday several events. A city i can reach in half a day of travel almost from my home. 
A woman who is not chasing a marriage (at first sight), nor a green card, and could have chosen an ukrainian guy instead (that what she told) because there are also nice ukrainian men.

Women number 2 from Vinnitsa (some datas are bogey) 
Totally present, every day, every hour if she is not working. Due to my level of connection with the previous woman i cannot have the same level of communication. But things are nice, i get a high interest. I could not meet her, whatever happens before april, or i need to ask her to come to France. Quite difficult to imagine as i have a travel scheduled in one month, friends who come from a foreing country in three months. Don't know how it's possible.

Golden rule of Beeeeeeeeeel : be ready to drop any lady if you have one golden, so the golden lady for the moment is the first mentioned in the post, so if lady of Kiev  confirms her status, i will probably have too manage risks differently in the future.

Mistress (local but not french) 
Strangely she recontacted me again. To tell me that's i hurted her ( :cluebat: she hurted herself with her own auto created shit,  :wallbash: ). Her words are full of what may cause you to feel guilty.
In Transactionnal analysis it is known as psychological games. 
So guys, it comes flat with me like the fart of a mosquito on an Abrams M1.
She lost more points on the scorecard at the end of the month. 

What's is sure is that i don't want to meet her again, and not ready to take a plane in her remote city.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 03:16:27 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1055 on: November 30, 2019, 12:33:57 PM »
Can see that my post didn't come in the right way, i rewrite it  :

Give them the most, 
the beat and the bass music,
looking through the Watergate,   
i close the canopy of the stealth fighter
and see away some submarines coming into the bay   

Je me rafraîchis de toutes ses turpides et fais sécher ma chevelure sous la tôle de métal
qui fond sous le soleil de Californie,   

Je vois la Chrysler qui fait crisser l'asphalte et le borsalino que tu portais, 
ingénue mais nue sur la banquette one piece de cuir mauve revêtue. 

Mais ce jour n'est plus, i will never see again ces jambes longues de fusain qui dessinaient des arabesques de volupté dans le restaurant de la longue rue
You was joking above my shoulder your lips close to the heart break point 
and i was nowhere, only a ghost in the guest house.   

Je reviens de la marina, les bateaux sont adossés deux à deux, 
et de tes longues phalanges blanches ne me restent que la brûlure ardente de mes regrets passés, 
je veux remettre l'esquif à la baie.     

I understand when the night is long, the silence is all around 
 and you cannot guess what happens in the closest forest, 
is there a way to get out from the fortress?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 12:38:40 PM by Patagonie »

Offline SteveInBoston

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #1056 on: November 30, 2019, 05:14:34 PM »
This reminds me of the movie Groundhog Day.

In one of the iterations of Bill's attempt at dating Andy Macdowell, she saids she studied or majored in French
poetry.  Initially Bill slip out his drink and said well that was a waste..

In the redo of the date he spouted out a french poem on the spot.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1057 on: November 30, 2019, 10:40:24 PM »
All poems are done on the spot with very few modifications.   

We are in pure tradition of the automatic writing by André Breton, central point of the Surrealism.   

Contrary to the classical poetry, generally build on an alexandrine metric (13 feets) the surrealist prose poem has nothing to do with a subordination of the language to a rational willingness which wants the poem to be ordered.   

It is more the transposition of a true emotion coming from the unconscious where writing is only the extension of the soul. It should be noted that writing is not necessary the only transposition tool used, it had been in the past also done through drawing and more confidentialy done directly by speaking.   
I had myself done a volume of audio poetry where it had only been recorded and afertwards written down.  It represents, inherited from the trend initiated by Haroldo de Campos, one of the goal of the concrete poesy, wich is to allow new experimentations.

In my young time, part of my work had been awarded.
Unfortunately most of the readers couldn't figure out the french part of my writing, which is clearly above his english counterpart, especially by the upper dimension of his references, syntactic,  symbolic, his capacity to create associations and neologism and his modernism.

2413 posts to tell you a little more of my life ! lol
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 10:51:12 PM by Patagonie »

Offline msmob

« Reply #1058 on: December 01, 2019, 01:16:56 AM »
Pat,

I am not sure ( even) Beel advocates stringing along 2 other ladies whilst meeting a third. ..?

You seem to be playing a how many ladies can I keep in play for fun, game rather than I seek a LTR....that is MY  opinion and it will not end well.((

There is no harm in enjoying dating, but you seem to be addicted? )

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1059 on: December 01, 2019, 05:01:22 AM »
So now the real game starts to take off with the lady of Kiev.
She is classy and she is classic.
So it needed some time to warm up. 

But now that starts to be fun. 
It starts to be sexual (it's not speaking about sex), it's about to play around.
Men generally want to fill a hole ASAP while women like the approach, the game, the pre game, foreplay sex, sex, and enjoy every moment after.

So technicaly it comes like this (some exchanges had been shortened): 
I showed her a photo of my robot at home that i named "my mistress"
Lady : This not a lover, this is a faithful slave
Me : it's the life of a robot
Lady : Yes it's a robot, but not a lover
Me:  lover makes more noise normally, especially at night
Lady : not always
Me : you don't ? Or you speak about men? Interesting
Lady : about men of course
Me : reaaaaaaalllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy? Oh you seem to have a lot of experience
Lady : your experience will outweigh mine.
Later 
Me : i appreciate our communication.
Lady : i like it too
Me : I just hope that you are not too slent during night
Lady : i have to be loud, I will, I have to be quiet i will
Me  ;) :D
Later 
Me : (Name of the lady) you know me, there will be some control about what you have said, of course.
Lady :  :ROFL:

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1060 on: December 01, 2019, 05:13:30 AM »
Pat,

I am not sure ( even) Beel advocates stringing along 2 other ladies whilst meeting a third. ..?

You seem to be playing a how many ladies can I keep in play for fun, game rather than I seek a LTR....that is MY  opinion and it will not end well.((

There is no harm in enjoying dating, but you seem to be addicted? )

Bill will come to correct his own version i am sure.   
Now, it's not time to be a fool. What i have, in REAL life, a mistress who shows more and more that she is a pain in the ass. 
Technicaly i have no relationship, what's about the sexual compatibility? All members here know that sometime it doesn't work even if you can lower your expectations, because most of us are not in their twenties.   

The second thing important to say is that when you are having such pool and having those intensity with women you are sitted on a wave that makes you attractive for any other women (not all, because you cannot be liked by all women, that's not true). 
I was in a dancing place eight days ago and i could feel the energy i could display and how it was attracting women on the dance floor. One i could rub her and touch her and the other one was laughing, sending sparks with her eyes and finally touching my torso with her hand while i was facing her one meter away (she had to make a move to come in contact) 

I have, for the moment, no LTR, technicaly.
Game is part of a relationship, love IS about playing like children, transposed to an adult life it's a little more sophisticated of course.
It's why so many women are bored, between the men who want to bring them directly in the sack and the ones who arrives with the marriage proposal and the 36 roses bouquet. They have a feeling of emptiness. I understand them.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 10:30:45 AM by Patagonie »

Offline ML

« Reply #1061 on: December 01, 2019, 10:32:50 AM »

Me : I just hope that you are not too silent during night
Lady : If I have to be loud, I will; if I have to be quiet, I will

Interestingly, not many of the FSU women I have been in bed with have been loud; most have been extremely quiet.

I attribute this to the fact that most of them lived with previous husband/boyfriend in small space shared by 3 or so generations.

One gal however, looked into bedroom which (for some unknown reason) had a large window far up above the bed that looked out into the common stairwell and commented, "oh my, I make a lot of noise during sex."  And she did anyway.

Another time when I was in Turkey with a Ukrainian woman, there was another woman in next apartment who made a lot of loud moaning noise.  I first thought she was in real trouble from sickness or some such.  But the Ukrainian woman said:  "It is just a Russian cow having sex."
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 10:55:15 AM by ML »
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1062 on: December 01, 2019, 10:44:58 AM »
Interestingly, I not many of the FSU women I have been in bed with have been loud; most have been extremely quiet.

I attribute this to the fact that most of them lived with previous husband/boyfriend in small space shared by 3 or so generations.

One gal however, looked into bedroom which (for some unknown reason) had a large window far up above the bed that looked out into the common stairwell and commented, "oh my, I make a lot of noise during sex."  And she did anyway.

Another time when I was in Turkey with a Ukrainian woman, there was another woman in next apartment who made a lot of loud moaning noise.  I first thought she was in real trouble from sickness or some such.  But the Ukrainian woman said:  "It is just a Russian cow having sex."
You have made my day :
"It is just a Russian cow having sex."
 :ROFL:

Offline JayH

« Reply #1063 on: December 01, 2019, 10:46:45 AM »

:ROFL:

Interestingly, I not many of the FSU women I have been in bed with have been loud; most have been extremely quiet.

Funny you mention this-- only a few hours ago we were discussing the   same topic !
My thoughts have a been much the same as yours -- and about when and where etc !!
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline ML

« Reply #1064 on: December 01, 2019, 11:03:37 AM »
Interestingly, not many of the FSU women I have been in bed with have been loud; most have been extremely quiet.

Just remembered what one FSU gal told me.  She and husband did live in 2 room apartment with their two children, his parents, and one grandfather.

A few times she and husband went out into hallway, where she leaned over a radiator (they call it a battery), and he inserted from back to perform the act.

They weren't too worried about anyone coming into hallway, or maybe didn't care.

Another gal told me that she and husband tried to have sex in their car parked in front of their building, but the motion of car moving caused a crowd to appear and look in windows.

Privacy was (and still is) a large issue for them.  Surprising that any children are conceived at all.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1065 on: December 01, 2019, 02:24:57 PM »
So ML is fine connoisseur of the real FSU nights.
And he is true. Many women are living with their relatives, at least one.
And still today, i would say minimum 50%And that was even more the case before, before the fall of the iron curtain.Some appartments were even sharing toilets, kitchen and "bathrooms".

So the FSU sexual life adapted accordingly.
WOmen trained themselves to minimize the db level, men trained them to not splash their load minimizing the soviet effort, the Rodina got of course the main benefit of so small intercourses...   

And now all your job guys is to tell to those women, look those incredible windows. Do you hear something from the outside? No, so it's the same in the opposite way.
Look, the next neighbour is ... 100 meters away no?
So baby, the narrowness of your previous life has gone.
We can now enjoy all the range of your voice, especially at night, because every nigth i will be there, contrary to the day because i have to be at the office...  :popcorn:
« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 01:46:49 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1066 on: December 02, 2019, 02:44:06 AM »
So mistress yesterday contacted me again  :popcorn:

She starts to understand that she maybee had a little screw up the relationship.

She wants me to come in her second city. She lives during the week in a second city, and an other city saturday sunday >:D

I said i don't know.  8)

SHe also want to invite me to the restaurant.  :P

And now she is speaking to come back to my city in 48 hours  :popcorn:
« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 03:22:17 AM by Patagonie »

Offline msmob

« Reply #1067 on: December 02, 2019, 06:22:53 AM »
??

We wait for the neighbours  washing machine to go on a spin cycle

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1068 on: December 02, 2019, 08:54:28 AM »
??

We wait for the neighbours  washing machine to go on a spin cycle
LOL

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1069 on: December 04, 2019, 03:06:36 AM »
We have spent a lot of time with Kiev lady on the phone last week.
But now our communication skills start to hurt us.
I am working my russian, but it's not ten, twenty of fifty hours of work that will make a huge difference. 
On her side she tries to make some efforts in english, but her english is almost non existent.
And she likes to talk rather than to write on a keyboard. I also prefer to talk.

She was sick and had some problems in this department and hides it to me.
I told her that if something bad happens to her i would like to know.

Everything is fine, we have one month to wait, it's a long time somehow, but it will come very soon.
In fact we are very excited to meet together and the comfort beteen us has improved tenfold.
She starts to "open" more and more. I see nothing wrong and see only normal reactions.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1070 on: December 04, 2019, 09:45:35 AM »
With ex wifey, 
We started to communicate in english. She learnt english on the spot, through the translator, mainly through our daily fdating messaging.
The english speakers would not notice anything wrong with this start.

But her country to live was France, not USA. So i think today that i should have started in french from the scratch.   

Nowadays things are different. I am in the position to learn the russian language. Kiev lady is not stupid and understand that it's a clear asset to learn some english when it's time to travel. And she has traveled somehow.   

I want to stick on russian and get a level, intermediate plus will be nice. Somehting like current conversation not too much elaborated. A full B1 level would be a sucess. But now i am far from this level. 
The difference between my dating in 2009/2010/2011 and now is huge.
Today i can date non english or french speakers among FSU women.
And even among the ones who live in outside FSU (USA, Europe) you get some traction.
They feel safer with a guy who has some understanding and habit of their culture and their language. 

This investment is totaly worth of. And i don't speak about business bonus. 

No really, for every guy who has a strategy, and a long term strategy learning russian is totally worth of.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 10:00:45 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1071 on: December 04, 2019, 03:13:21 PM »
So yesterday after our daily heavy exchange of messages with lady of Kiev i received a message from Badoo that is enough gentle to tell you each time your favorite profiles are changing something on their bio or photos, in this case she added two photos.

It makes me laugh, because she was stupidly caught.
So i wrote her on spot : Badoo just sent a message saying that you have added two photos on your profile, why you need to update your photos, i don't understand

I can thank my ex wifey, five years with a FSU women educates yourself to stop to beat around the bush. This is at least one thing i learnt from her, it cleaned the wishy washy side that i had (maybe it's not totally cleaned, but a lot  has gone). And she gets incredible results in France with such demeanor.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 01:32:10 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1072 on: December 05, 2019, 01:37:30 AM »
The most interesting is not what has happened but what happens after and how the actors of the scene plays afterwards. 

Her answers were :   
I deleted some photos
I can delete this site.   

Pat : Not exactly, you added two photos and you removed two just now.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1073 on: December 05, 2019, 01:59:48 AM »
This night i had a dream, a stupid dream, i was angry, shouting an a like restaurant and i was even broking something brockery on a table.

So when i wake up this morning i understood that i was quite angry. And that's normal.
So i taught to active plan B. 
Let her know that i have X days of vacations that i have imperatively to take in the first begininning of january because there are 2019 leftovers. Let her know (waiting two days) that i have some coupons on booking for example that allows me to choose a european city with a big discount.
And finally after more additional day, that of course i will pay her ticket and every transport expenses (plan B is making little money and additionnaly as she is freelance she don't get any money when she don't work).

So you understand : switch lady of Kiev with plan B, could only work if plan B is free to go.
Additionnaly, and that's the revenge stage, lets lady of kiev comes to the city for the planified trip.
Activate an other bogey profile on Badoo to contact lady of Kiev in 10 days and this profile would have told her, the first day of her vacations, that in fact Pat has changing his plan and switched of lady. 

That the type of thinking you can have when you are angry and you know that you are enough skilled to do it. By the way this is exactly the type of thing that women can do, on the name of the mutual feminin aid and this holy sense that put them to gather their forces to punish men for their bad behaviour. Example, the mistress and the married woman finally agree to meet together the cheating husband and making him a fool, something that is not likely to happen with men.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 02:16:43 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1074 on: December 05, 2019, 02:15:48 AM »
That was what i had in head this morning, but fortunately we are adults, with have some brains,  experience, temper control.  :popcorn: 
And too reactionnal is also hurting our interests on term.

As i wrote two posts above, the most interesting of the story is the afterwards.

She wrote me early this morning, which is unusual :
Message 1 / I am no longer on Badoo. 
Message 2/ Are you investigating 
Message 3/ I hide the profile that you understand that it makes no difference to me and I don't communicate with anyone. It's like a game, try to replace the photo,how it ill look, and then delete it. Message 4/ don't be mad at me, i beg you

Are we engaged? No 
Am a priest myself? No   
Am i still on sites? Yes   
Am i active on sites? Yes and no.   
She has a point, on Badoo i do anything, Badoo when you are not in Ukraine is dead,On Tinder i continue to open it, swipe some profiles, she is right it's like a game. It's like opening youtube. It's even easier than opening a video, you have somehow to search the video.   

On dating sites like Tinder you don't even have to search, you just open, look and move with the finger.   
The truth is that those dating applications are like a game video, and many people are addicted to internet and everything around.     

Who are so addicted that we open ours smartphones, 10, 50, 100, 500 times per day. And now it's a fact that we spend more time on this than any other things.So everytime something pops up on the screen you rush to open it. And those applications work exactly like this, they continuously show you that their status has changed and something new is in the box.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 05:46:10 AM by Patagonie »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541004
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1877
Total: 1888

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM