It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Привет из Висконсина  (Read 17298 times)

Offline Lily

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Привет из Висконсина
« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2011, 07:08:42 PM »
I think that sort of information would deserve a separate board here - maybe with a title like "FSUW Dating Sites Abroad"? - and this is something only Dan can do ;) .

Why a whole board? A website just needs to be mentioned in a sticky thread, so that interested people could go to it and check out the websites. See, in this thread I mentioned a few dating sites, but this thread has its own topic. Also, there would be not many websites to mention at all.
Da, da, Canada; Nyet, nyet, Soviet!

Offline SANDRO43

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2011, 08:19:03 PM »
Why a whole board? A website just needs to be mentioned in a sticky thread, so that interested people could go to it and check out the websites.
Lily, because such a thread would need a logically suitable 'container' (i.e. board/topic) - to make it easier to find - and IMO no existing boards now fill the purpose. 
See, in this thread I mentioned a few dating sites, but this thread has its own topic. Also, there would be not many websites to mention at all.
This thread is contained in the Introductions and Ice-Breaker board, which again IMO is not where one could be expected to look for that information ;). An alternative place could be our RWDpedia :-\.
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline acrzybear

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #52 on: November 23, 2011, 01:19:23 PM »
I remember a couple of years ago I mentioned to Dan about the possibility of a "meeting place" somewhere on this board. He said some other members had mentioned a similar idea and he thought it was a good idea and was looking into it.  I guess he either forgot or it became a non priority, no difference to me since I am now married.  Which is funny because I met my wife because of a chain of events that started with RWD.

Necessitas dat ingenium

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #53 on: November 26, 2011, 09:45:02 AM »
Lily, because such a thread would need a logically suitable 'container' (i.e. board/topic) - to make it easier to find - and IMO no existing boards now fill the purpose.  This thread is contained in the Introductions and Ice-Breaker board, which again IMO is not where one could be expected to look for that information ;) . An alternative place could be our RWDpedia :-\ .

Sandro, you are making this too hard . . . not that it is your responsibility.

All someone needs to do (who has the power) is to make Lily's post a sticky at the top of this board.  This Intro board is as good a place as any.

Likewise, I have posted several times the monthly pay and free websites for women still (mostly) in FSU.  It would be good to get that in a sticky at the top of this board also.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline SANDRO43

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2011, 11:02:27 AM »
All someone needs to do (who has the power) is to make Lily's post a sticky  at the top of this board.  This Intro board is as good a place as any.
Except that stickies can only be applied to boards/topics, NOT to individual posts therein, based on how this forum is set up.  Hence my previous post.
Milan's "Duomo"

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541327
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 2843