It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Russian girl wants to find a good man!  (Read 17290 times)

Offline Oly

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Russian girl wants to find a good man!
« on: July 06, 2018, 04:33:02 PM »
Hello! Nice to meet all of you here :) I new on this forum. My name's Oly and I'm 19 years old. Yes I'm young,but I want to find my happiness and serious relationship. I need a caring, sincere, loving, romantic and reliable man without bad habits, who will always support me. I want to travel and enjoy life together :)
So little about me. I live in Russia, in Krasnodar. I am a professional retoucher and I work as a freelancer. In my free time I like reading books, walking, visiting museums and theaters, spending time with my family and much more.
I hope I wrote all correctly and I hope I can find my happiness here  ;)

Offline IvanM07

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Russian girl wants to find a good man!
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2018, 05:02:32 PM »
Hello! Nice to meet all of you here :) I new on this forum. My name's Oly and I'm 19 years old. Yes I'm young,but I want to find my happiness and serious relationship. I need a caring, sincere, loving, romantic and reliable man without bad habits, who will always support me. I want to travel and enjoy life together :)
So little about me. I live in Russia, in Krasnodar. I am a professional retoucher and I work as a freelancer. In my free time I like reading books, walking, visiting museums and theaters, spending time with my family and much more.

Hey Oly, Welcome.

Good luck to you on here, I think most everyone on here is 40+ years old, if you're looking for someone closer in age you may want to try fdating.com, cuteonly and dmnotify are sites many here had success with, myself included.

This is a good site with certain individuals (one or two spring to mind) that are worth reading their posts so you know what things less than honest or less than clueless guys will try to pull.

Best of luck to you and welcome :)

Online Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2018, 05:05:25 PM »
Welcome Oly, Its always ice to have a new lady join the site to get the lady's points of view. Good luck in your search and don't be afraid to participate in the discussions here.  :welcome:
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline Oly

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2018, 04:04:39 AM »
Hey Oly, Welcome.

Good luck to you on here, I think most everyone on here is 40+ years old, if you're looking for someone closer in age you may want to try fdating.com, cuteonly and dmnotify are sites many here had success with, myself included.

This is a good site with certain individuals (one or two spring to mind) that are worth reading their posts so you know what things less than honest or less than clueless guys will try to pull.

Best of luck to you and welcome :)

I looking for a man 30-45 years old. Maybe I can find here :)

Offline Oly

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2018, 04:06:18 AM »
Welcome Oly, Its always ice to have a new lady join the site to get the lady's points of view. Good luck in your search and don't be afraid to participate in the discussions here.  :welcome:

Thanks a lot! :D

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2018, 07:07:04 AM »

:welcome: Oly

Well maybe you could, but they may wonder why you are seeking a much older man. So how come you are seeking a much older man of 30-45 years?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline jone

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2018, 07:24:58 AM »
Sorry to be the party-pooper, but the picture you have used looks like a face imposed on a body.  Do you have any real pictures of yourself that lead me to believe you are who you say you are?  Typically pictures that show activity or with friends?
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Oly

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2018, 07:47:36 AM »
Sorry to be the party-pooper, but the picture you have used looks like a face imposed on a body.  Do you have any real pictures of yourself that lead me to believe you are who you say you are?  Typically pictures that show activity or with friends?

Hmm if you want to see more photos,write me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/olga.kizitskaya?ref=bookmarks
 :)

Offline Oly

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2018, 07:56:39 AM »
:welcome: Oly

Well maybe you could, but they may wonder why you are seeking a much older man. So how come you are seeking a much older man of 30-45 years?

Because I had experience with men younger, and they are not very serious. Also I think the age difference 10-20 years is normal. I don't think that men 30-45 are old or boring. I met good men 45-50 and they look good and younger also they are very interesting and mature.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2018, 09:58:07 AM »
Because I had experience with men younger, and they are not very serious. Also I think the age difference 10-20 years is normal. I don't think that men 30-45 are old or boring. I met good men 45-50 and they look good and younger also they are very interesting and mature.

Fair enough, it's interesting to hear your thoughts and reasons and seems sensible enough when you put it like that. I'm glad also that you are open and willing to share your Facebook page. That will be reassuring to any would be doubters :)

I think this thread could be a great opportunity to let potentially interested forum members know more about you. What are your thoughts on having children in the near future? Is it something you would consider doing within the next two years?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline LAman

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2018, 11:07:12 AM »

Do you still have suspicions about this girl, Jone?  "...… real pictures of yourself ...."

Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline ML

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2018, 11:49:12 AM »

Oh my !!!
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2018, 11:55:25 AM »
I'll give Oly the benefit of the doubt.

Oly, Trenchcoat is not for you, unless you wish to live in poverty with a misogynist who will not support you, financially or emotionally, if you wish to pursue higher education.

Any normal man 40 or older is not going to be interested in a long term relationship with a 19 year old, unless that relationship is primarily physical.  You are still, in many ways, a child.  You just don't know it.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 12:36:50 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline jone

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2018, 12:23:17 PM »
Do you still have suspicions about this girl, Jone?  "...… real pictures of yourself ...."

I have posted pictures here of myself.  Have you?
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline jone

« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2018, 12:26:23 PM »
Hmm if you want to see more photos,write me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/olga.kizitskaya?ref=bookmarks
 :)

Thank you.  I viewed your pictures and appreciate your response.  You are a very beautiful woman. 

Offline LAman

« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2018, 12:35:48 PM »
I have posted pictures here of myself.  Have you?

I am just waaaay too ugly!!!
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline Oly

« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2018, 01:04:54 PM »
Fair enough, it's interesting to hear your thoughts and reasons and seems sensible enough when you put it like that. I'm glad also that you are open and willing to share your Facebook page. That will be reassuring to any would be doubters :)

I think this thread could be a great opportunity to let potentially interested forum members know more about you. What are your thoughts on having children in the near future? Is it something you would consider doing within the next two years?

I think, now I'm not ready. But when I'll find true love, I'll know for sure. Of course, I want children in the future, but I don't know how soon

Offline Oly

« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2018, 01:15:39 PM »
I'll give Oly the benefit of the doubt.

Oly, Trenchcoat is not for you, unless you wish to live in poverty with a misogynist who will not support you, financially or emotionally, if you wish to pursue higher education.

Any normal man 40 or older is not going to be interested in a long term relationship with a 19 year old, unless that relationship is primarily physical.  You are still, in many ways, a child.  You just don't know it.

Thanks for your opinion about it. :) I believe I'll can find what I'm looking for. I also know that many people are still children in many ways. Even men 40-50 years old. And it's not in a bad meaning.

Offline jone

« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2018, 01:21:00 PM »
Many younger Russian women I have met opt for dating older men.  Their reasoning:  Because younger men need to mature. 

I, personally, believe that 19 years old is too young to start a permanent relationship.  But I submit that I am not an authority about how a woman thinks and if you feel in your heart that you are ready, who is anyone on here going be a better judge of where you are at emotionally?

Offline Oly

« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2018, 01:29:46 PM »
Many younger Russian women I have met opt for dating older men.  Their reasoning:  Because younger men need to mature. 

I, personally, believe that 19 years old is too young to start a permanent relationship.  But I submit that I am not an authority about how a woman thinks and if you feel in your heart that you are ready, who is anyone on here going be a better judge of where you are at emotionally?

I would not want to judge people by age. this is a private matter for everyone and many men share my point of view.
but I was interested to know your opinion, thank you  ;)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2018, 01:52:43 PM »
I think, now I'm not ready. But when I'll find true love, I'll know for sure. Of course, I want children in the future, but I don't know how soon

For sure, but you know a lot of older men may want them pretty soon. It depends upon the guy so not just age but a guy in his forties may want them say within a couple of years. Also as men grow older things may not always be as good on the fertility side of things probably not aa severe as older women but still something to think about.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2018, 03:06:58 PM »

Fathertime! 
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline BdHvA

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2018, 04:04:29 PM »

Welcome to RWD

Curious when you state you are a retoucher. What are you exactly retouching, fine art, foto's, or manipulating digital images?
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline ML

« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2018, 05:35:12 PM »
Welcome to RWD

Curious when you state you are a retoucher. What are you exactly retouching, fine art, foto's, or manipulating digital images?

Anything that is touched, she touches a second time.
But she never touches the first time.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2018, 05:46:55 PM »

Welcome to the forum Oly. I've dated young ladies and like you, they refuse to date men younger than 30. Good luck in your search.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541314
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 3934
Most Online Ever: 12701