It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Grizzled Veteran  (Read 3186 times)

Offline William3rd

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
Grizzled Veteran
« on: October 21, 2006, 10:04:20 AM »
Well- here I am. Let's see what does one say? 52 and single. Retiring to Thailand in less than ten years. Building a house there right now. 100 trips to eastern Europe working with marriage agencies.

Seen a lot and done a lot. Not happy with Imbra but some of the agencies deserve it and a lot more.

I look forward to participating on the boards and these discussions.

Bill

Offline Admin

• Administrator
Re: Grizzled Veteran
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2006, 10:28:42 AM »
Well- here I am. Let's see what does one say? 52 and single. Retiring to Thailand in less than ten years. Building a house there right now. 100 trips to eastern Europe working with marriage agencies.

Seen a lot and done a lot. Not happy with Imbra but some of the agencies deserve it and a lot more.

I look forward to participating on the boards and these discussions.

Bill

Welcome aboard Bill. With that 'resume' and experience, I am sure many will be interested in your experiences and opinions.

Why Thailand? Have spent time in Bangkok, Samui and elsewhere - and found it quite nice (except fo the week in Bangkok Adventist Hospital).

And BTW - we have a 'sister' board which has an active section for Asia geographies/cultures. It can be found at: http://www.Planet-Love.com.

- Dan

Offline William3rd

• Commercial Member
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2006, 10:35:14 AM »
Thailand because I have a thing about Thai women, know the culture and love the food. The thing about Thai women is the soft silky hair and satiny skin. BTW, as far as finding a submissive Asian girl, I dont think that they exist, and life would be very boring that way.

I had a girlfriend from Phuket years ago who wanted to buy me a bar on Samui while she operated her chain of Beauty salons but I had an infant daughter in America. Wonderful place to be. But then Udon is nice and quiet. Farang on every corner now though.

Pleasure to meet you, Dan.

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2006, 03:16:03 PM »
Welcome Bill.

From reading your background, you have so much to share with us and so much to help.

If you like Thailand, you should have seen it in the late 1960s.  The Thai people are better off today, but the nature and sights were absolutely incredible then.  Nevertheless, the Thai have not ravaged nature as much as the Vietnamese have.  And in the 1960s, old colonialists were lamenting about the good ol' days of pre-WW II.

Offline Bruno

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2006, 04:34:48 PM »
Hello Bill,

Have go to your web site at http://1-800-4030-law.com/free-book.asp a few hour ago and request your FREE book "From Russia and Elsewhere With Love".

On the site, it is write :
To receive the link to the book, please fill in your name and email address in the fields above and click on the Submit Request button. After that please check your email and click on the link that we sent you.

If you do not receive an email from us within 5-10 minutes after you submitted your request, that means you probably made a mistake in your email address. You should resubmit the above form again.

After several hours, nothing... i submit the form again and on the screen, i have :
You are already subscribed for our newsletter.

Is these free book really existing ? or is it a strategie for collect e-mail for your newsletter and attract visitor to your site?

Offline KenC

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2006, 06:57:39 PM »
Welcome aboard Bill,
With a 100 trips to the fsu and prefering Thai women, I would be interested in hearing your take on RW.
KenC
You are a den of vipers and thieves-Andrew Jackson on banks
Banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies-Thomas Jefferson

Offline GregfromGa

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2006, 09:19:42 AM »
We had 2 exchange students from Thailand last year. Both were great girls. Had we not decided to have a baby,we would have visited them this fall. Hang around here for a while. I'm ready to hear some good stories.

Offline William3rd

• Commercial Member
Re: Grizzled Veteran- for Bruno
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2006, 11:03:41 AM »
I will try to see that you get it. That would be a good strategy for getting emails for my newsletter but I have never sent one out. I probably should.

I am working on another book right now and havent had the time.

I didnt get the confirmation that you had signed on either.

I will check with my webmaster and see.

Alot of the book is coming down this week because I have signed a contract for a much later version of it to be sold.

Sorry you didnt get it yet.

If you dont get it by tuesday, I can probably email the version to you.

Bill

Offline Bruno

Re: Grizzled Veteran- for Bruno
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2006, 12:12:20 PM »
I will check with my webmaster and see.

Yes, it is work for your webmaster, a little problem i think... since a picture explain better that 1000 words, i have make a screen capture...

You can see that the page title is for the book request, that the html page is freebookExec.asp ... But it wrote that i have already subscribed for your newsletter

I was wishing read the book... mainly for the "problem" on the other topic... and in second, for read what you think about Russian women  ;)

Offline William3rd

• Commercial Member
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2006, 02:19:17 PM »
Read the fiancee rating chart- that is probably the most important part. I will talk to alex tomorrow about the book. If he disabled it due to the pending book sale, I will honor your request and then remove the parts that I need to have off for the sale.

Offline Bruno

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2006, 02:35:53 PM »
Read the fiancee rating chart- that is probably the most important part. I will talk to alex tomorrow about the book. If he disabled it due to the pending book sale, I will honor your request and then remove the parts that I need to have off for the sale.

I have more interest in the section 18,19,20 ... all related to myth... I have already discover several by myself, some using the hard way ( a misluck marriage with a RW )... almost 10 year of my life related to Russian women, two time one year owner of a "freepersonal" site with FSU ladies, married during 5 year with a RW, now dating a Ukrainian woman... so, enough experience, a lot learn myself... i think if forum like these or good book have exist from the time of my first marriage, i was maybe never married !

If the book cannot be given freely due to publication, it is not really a problem... but i advice you to delete the page who speek about "FREE book"... some other visitor can have the same impression that my initial impression, i mean a trap for attract visitor...

PS : And sorry Bill, i will never need your service, i am not American... it is all more easy for visa ( marriage, fiancee or cohabitation ) at these side of the atlantic... finaly one thing where European are better that American  ;)

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541475
Total Topics: 20864
Most Online Today: 3841
Most Online Ever: 12701