It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Saved by Mila  (Read 64015 times)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Saved by Mila
« Reply #275 on: May 06, 2014, 04:21:34 AM »
Here is another I have seen Tanya in:

http://www.web-brides.com/lady.php?id=1869

I have seen her profile different times over last few years but always had suspicions.
She has been in the circuit for a while !
I think i saw her in 2009 first !
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Baffin

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #276 on: May 06, 2014, 08:32:12 AM »
Gator/Manny: I meet her in person through Mila and she's one year older than me, I saw her in real before the pictures, I was actually shocked when I saw them.

Since she is now publicly identified, I should post a real pic of her. Her online pictures really show the magic of Photoshop, she's ok, but certainly not looking like a top model in real life.  :rolleyes2: Plus the fact that most of them are old pictures.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 08:53:30 AM by Baffin »

Offline CDW

• Opted-Out
  • Spouse's Country: Other Eastern Europe
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #277 on: May 06, 2014, 09:28:09 AM »
Gator/Manny: I meet her in person through Mila and she's one year older than me, I saw her in real before the pictures, I was actually shocked when I saw them.

Since she is now publicly identified, I should post a real pic of her. Her online pictures really show the magic of Photoshop, she's ok, but certainly not looking like a top model in real life.  :rolleyes2: Plus the fact that most of them are old pictures.

That's why I don't like looking for a woman with "professional studio" photos
I am an X-MEN called "WOVO Man"

Offline Daveman

« Reply #278 on: May 06, 2014, 10:54:47 AM »

LoL... yeah, most actual models/actresses don't look like "themselves" in real life.. or is that the other way around?  ;D

That's why I don't like looking for a woman with "professional studio" photos

Yeah, I agree here.  I passed on by profiles which contained solely glam/pro type shots. 
The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government. -- Thomas Paine

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #279 on: May 06, 2014, 03:24:20 PM »

Since she is now publicly identified, I should post a real pic of her. Her online pictures really show the magic of Photoshop, she's ok, but certainly not looking like a top model in real life.  :rolleyes: Plus the fact that most of them are old pictures.
I don't think that she would like you to do such a thing.
I think she is quite a nice lady, however, spending too much time around restaurants and bars, can really damage photos of your youth, is it what you meaned ?
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541476
Total Topics: 20864
Most Online Today: 3854
Most Online Ever: 12701