It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Putin is Ruining Russia  (Read 232965 times)

Offline Shadow

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Putin is Ruining Russia
« Reply #100 on: July 27, 2014, 10:05:37 AM »

There is a lot of smart people in America and Europe who have seen the evidence. Some of it can be found on the internet. Do you believe the leaders of these countries are willing to hurt their economies getting into an economic war with Russia without evidence? Putin can fool some of the people some of the time but he can't fool all of the people all of the time. He does have enough people out there willing to be fooled and supporting him to proceed. He just sent 15,000 troops back to the border and began firing live artillery from his side of the border into Ukraine. The civil war isn't going as planned. He's going to have to get more involved. He has an objective in east Ukraine just as he did in Crimea. I believe he is a man who will accomplish his objective unless there is someone more powerful in the way.
Strange enough nonoe of them are able to show it.
If you believe the drawing the US published then you might want to re-read the facts.
Inaccuracies are:
- 4 changes of direction over Ukraine teritory
- A completely imposible trajectory of the rocket
- Wrong point of impact

Strange enough I have not yet noticed the answer to questions what the Ukraine fighten that was supposedly not there was doing.

As for the reputed things Strelkov said, get a video tape where you can see these word out of his mouth.
Any Western Ukrainian source is currently as reliable as Russia Today.
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #101 on: July 27, 2014, 11:19:05 AM »
Where is this "evidence"? Show.

I have linked it all over the forum.  Muscovite Borodai admitted to having current contacts with the FSB.  He just returned from a trip to Moscow, and thereafter, the last remaining locals were pushed out of the leadership of the Donetsk Peoples Republic.  One of them, Khodkovsky, admitted the terrorists had a BUK missile from Russia.  He later backtracked, claiming his battalion did not have missiles, but others did.  Today, the other two Muscovites have been appointed to the leadership positions in leading the terrorists. 
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Shadow

« Reply #102 on: July 27, 2014, 11:20:42 AM »

I have linked it all over the forum.  Muscovite Borodai admitted to having current contacts with the FSB.  He just returned from a trip to Moscow, and thereafter, the last remaining locals were pushed out of the leadership of the Donetsk Peoples Republic.  One of them, Khodkovsky, admitted the terrorists had a BUK missile from Russia.  He later backtracked, claiming his battalion did not have missiles, but others did.  Today, the other two Muscovites have been appointed to the leadership positions in leading the terrorists.
And what is that evidence of?

Offline Boethius

« Reply #103 on: July 27, 2014, 11:25:04 AM »
Russians (or anyone else for that matter) don't just happen to give up their lives to go to a war zone for no reason.  And, particularly not 3 players who have been involved in every event in which the Russians have eventually been militarily involved; Transnistria, Georgia, Crimea.  All worked for the FSB.  I would not be shocked to learn they are still all working for the FSB.  Or is it all just a convenient coincidence?
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Shadow

« Reply #104 on: July 27, 2014, 11:36:16 AM »
Russians (or anyone else for that matter) don't just happen to give up their lives to go to a war zone for no reason.  And, particularly not 3 players who have been involved in every event in which the Russians have eventually been militarily involved; Transnistria, Georgia, Crimea.  All worked for the FSB.  I would not be shocked to learn they are still all working for the FSB.  Or is it all just a convenient coincidence?

What job would a Russian who leaves the FSB be fit for (except president ;D )

Offline Doll

« Reply #105 on: July 27, 2014, 12:05:13 PM »
What job would a Russian who leaves the FSB be fit for (except president ;D )
:D

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #106 on: July 27, 2014, 12:27:05 PM »
Strange enough nonoe of them are able to show it.

Don't come to that assumption so fast. In the news yesterday, Obama is contemplating on showing Ukraine where all of Russia's military hardware is hiding in east Ukraine so they can bomb them. We also know where on the border Russia is shipping that equipment through. Just because leaders of nations don't let you in on the secrets doesn't mean they aren't able to show it.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Doll

« Reply #107 on: July 27, 2014, 12:32:54 PM »
Billy, can you give us the links to official sources?
Obama said where? 
" We also" know how?

Any official infor?

Offline Doll

« Reply #108 on: July 27, 2014, 12:34:06 PM »
sorry- "in the news yesterday"
I see now

Offline Doll

« Reply #109 on: July 27, 2014, 12:41:20 PM »
can't find what Billy was talking about
link please?
I am looking through CNN site- can't see abything like this
Right now I am listening to "Clinton about Putin"

Offline Muj

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #110 on: July 27, 2014, 12:55:30 PM »
All your narratives seem to be penned from the typical western anti-Russian stance we are all encouraged to adopt. Instead of recycling anti-Russian propaganda, why not consider why so much of the western media encourages the sheeple to despise Russia.

Consider a different point of view.

Good discussion of perceptions and somewhat accurate.  I agree Putin tried to resolve this in discussions.  All of his ideas involved UA as a vassal to Russia.  Putin's very obvious lack of condemnation for the minority of pro Russian separatists creating deadly civil war in UA certainly creates a negative attitude toward his country.

Offline Shadow

« Reply #111 on: July 27, 2014, 01:00:17 PM »

Don't come to that assumption so fast. In the news yesterday, Obama is contemplating on showing Ukraine where all of Russia's military hardware is hiding in east Ukraine so they can bomb them. We also know where on the border Russia is shipping that equipment through. Just because leaders of nations don't let you in on the secrets doesn't mean they aren't able to show it.
Does that mean that Obama is advising Ukraine to attack Russia?

Offline Doll

« Reply #112 on: July 27, 2014, 01:08:49 PM »
No, he wants Ukrainians to just have a look at it (what he wants to show)) :D

Offline Muzh

« Reply #113 on: July 27, 2014, 01:22:03 PM »

It would be nice if Ukraine would actually get rid of the terrorists in their land. So far it seems they are on their own. I think they are doing pretty good.

However, Obama is not contemplating anything. This is just wishful thinking from some neocons.

Pentagon hawks are imploring the POTUS to send military aid to Ukraine but the POTUS is refusing. You see, he does not have the cojones of that bare-chested depository of testosterone. Our POTUS is more intuned with his feminine side so he is more sensitive.

If Ukraine attacks Russia, as you put it, it would be the end of their civilization as they know it. Ukraine is actually playing a better chess game than Putin.

To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline Shadow

« Reply #114 on: July 27, 2014, 02:52:31 PM »

It would be nice if Ukraine would actually get rid of the terrorists in their land. So far it seems they are on their own. I think they are doing pretty good.

However, Obama is not contemplating anything. This is just wishful thinking from some neocons.

Pentagon hawks are imploring the POTUS to send military aid to Ukraine but the POTUS is refusing. You see, he does not have the cojones of that bare-chested depository of testosterone. Our POTUS is more intuned with his feminine side so he is more sensitive.

If Ukraine attacks Russia, as you put it, it would be the end of their civilization as they know it. Ukraine is actually playing a better chess game than Putin.

I doubt the Kiev trrorists will go away any time soon.

Offline Doll

« Reply #115 on: July 27, 2014, 02:57:10 PM »
Kiev trrorists
I feel bad for you :D

Offline fathertime

« Reply #116 on: July 27, 2014, 06:40:10 PM »

Actually Gator, many people make this false assumption.

First, there are no statements from him that he wants to recreate the communist utopia.

Yes, he says that the Soviet implosion was the greatest geopolitical catastrophe of the 20th century. Have you heard anything else substantiating the recreation of the communist utopia?

NYET.

What he would like is the recreation of the Czarist empire with a benevolent dictator at its head. Something like Peter I.

Problem is that those days are long gone.

However, many in Rossiya are swallowing that hook, line and sinker. But then again, do you really expect anything different from a populace that has been subjugated all their lives?

That is why it is imperative to bring Ukraine back to their fold and squash any semblance of people's representative government.

Boy, brings back memories back in 1999 when the only response I heard was: You don't understand, we are peaceful people.

Sweet Jesus, You were better off just sticking to criticizing others rather than parroting wild theories about Peter the Great…

I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #117 on: July 27, 2014, 06:49:52 PM »
You never know :D

OMG, she's Hillary!  :-X :'( :thumbsdown:

Offline fathertime

« Reply #118 on: July 27, 2014, 06:57:41 PM »

More 'analysis' from the 'wise' retiree.  So what would  you have Obama do?  YOU helped elect him and now you ditch him like that! 'Neocons, feminine side, cohones.....yeah this is very educated and hard hitting.

Fathertime!     

Offline fathertime

« Reply #119 on: July 27, 2014, 07:01:37 PM »

It is amazing we are 'advising' anybody about anything related to battle given how we  (the USA) has fouled up the last few conflicts.

I would have assumed we were already giving the Ukraine Army any intelligence we could.. 

Fathertime!   

Offline I/O

« Reply #120 on: July 27, 2014, 07:08:59 PM »
intelligence
A word that's always seemed something of an oxymoron in the context of war.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #121 on: July 27, 2014, 07:43:53 PM »
Billy, can you give us the links to official sources?
Obama said where? 
" We also" know how?

Any official infor?

http://seattletimes.com/PDF/frontpage.pdf

Now if Obama gives the green light to give this "intelligence" to the Ukrainian military to bomb military hardware, we will know based off Putin's reaction to this if the hardware and personnel who's going die are Russian or rebels.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #122 on: July 27, 2014, 09:09:31 PM »
...Just because leaders of nations the US  don't let you in on the secrets doesn't mean they aren't able to show it.

:ROFL:

A CNn Broken News!

In another *unprecedented* move, the previously unnamed US intelligence, which we now know to be Joe the Plumber; finally made available another compelling evidence that the evil empire known as Russia is in fact actively amassing soldiers along their border and are firing on unsuspecting Ukrainian soldiers.

You can see from this high definition shot taken from a very sophisticated drone camera, piloted via iPhone 5s - 2015 edition; Russian soldiers shooting at Kiev forces while missiles are firing in the background and into Ukraine territory.

Immediately after release of this evidence, the leaders of EU once again hurried for an emergency meeting in the South of France for another cup of tea to discuss further sanction for the 14th time, called this time as, *Sanction - XIV Edition*; while the US kept up the pressure and sent in more MREs, NVGs and Nuland cookies.

Meanwhile in the office of the United Nations, Bak Si Moon can still be heard screaming for *PEAS*! Loudly crying out, "Make rove not wall! Make rove not wall!"

The evidence:

« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 09:16:17 PM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline chivo

« Reply #123 on: July 28, 2014, 03:59:08 AM »
:ROFL:

A CNn Broken News!

In another *unprecedented* move, the previously unnamed US intelligence, which we now know to be Joe the Plumber; finally made available another compelling evidence that the evil empire known as Russia is in fact actively amassing soldiers along their border and are firing on unsuspecting Ukrainian soldiers.

You can see from this high definition shot taken from a very sophisticated drone camera, piloted via iPhone 5s - 2015 edition; Russian soldiers shooting at Kiev forces while missiles are firing in the background and into Ukraine territory.

Immediately after release of this evidence, the leaders of EU once again hurried for an emergency meeting in the South of France for another cup of tea to discuss further sanction for the 14th time, called this time as, *Sanction - XIV Edition*; while the US kept up the pressure and sent in more MREs, NVGs and Nuland cookies.

Meanwhile in the office of the United Nations, Bak Si Moon can still be heard screaming for *PEAS*! Loudly crying out, "Make rove not wall! Make rove not wall!"

The evidence:

Classic. Don't worry bro, I've got your back.

Here's some more very incriminating evidence that should have all the Ukraine "honks' foaming at the mouth. Hurry U.N book that summit in Cannes. :P

« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 04:00:44 AM by chivo »

Offline Doll

« Reply #124 on: July 28, 2014, 04:00:20 AM »
A word that's always seemed something of an oxymoron in the context of war.
:D

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541014
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1866
Total: 1877

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Today at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Today at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM