It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: if a woman wants to come and meet a man?  (Read 56786 times)

Offline LAman

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: if a woman wants to come and meet a man?
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2015, 11:05:52 AM »
Yeah, Gator,

If you are evaluating whether a woman would be attracted to a man, there is no reasonable answer to this.  After all, both of our women have poor taste in men.  (What were they thinking?!?!?)

Give it some time Jone......... best evaluations are made over time!!! So time may or may not be on your side!! ;)
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline LAman

« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2015, 11:18:36 AM »
This woman seems genuine enough to pursue.  One way to lose a genuine UW is to question her genuineness.   Another way is to be indecisive.  Get on your horse and pursue this woman. 

Visiting her in Ukraine is good because not only you can meet her, you will see her friends, family, and culture.  Such is very valuable in developing a good understanding of her.

As you talk on Skype, I suggest you resolve some issues that would concern me:

Although  the MOB agency hype claims RW like older men, and some men here at RWD are married to much younger women, this is not normal in Russian culture.  Has she had much experience in dating older men.

Age 24 and has visited 40 countries.  Unless she really had a high-paying job or her parents are wealthy, men likely financed her trips.  This is normal in the FSU, but is it normal and acceptable  to you?

Women with her looks  are in demand in Ukraine.  Why would she not want to be with a Ukrainian man?  If she says all UM are bad because of this or that, be very careful. 

This woman has obviously  traveled in the fast lane. She poses  too provocatively for my tastes (but that could be a job requirement).  Is that your style?   

Are you well above average?  (answer the question to yourself only, not here). 

Also, a 24-yo will probably want children in the future.  Do you?

I wonder if the personalities really match between OP and DJ. It takes a certain type of outgoing/wild/hip/independent personality to be a DJ, they travel in the fast lane.

Curious about type of visas the DJ had and if she is that good to be paid enough and popular to be in 40 countries. Was there someone.......a man/companion around?

I hope the OP is able to fill us in on some details. Would be nice if this turned out to be a match, who knew...just go to your parents neighbor's house and find out if a there is someone there to hook you up!!!!
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline jone

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2015, 11:30:45 AM »
I happen to love House Music.  Apparently this is what Alina specializes in.  It is also what is really popular with the the 'in' crowd from the FSU and those from the FSU who live in the States.  For those who don't know, if you want to meet the local FSU women in your city, go to  a House Music bar.  But it is a younger set. 

Somehow, as LAman alludes to, the idea of meeting someone through your neighbor's son and a DJ for House Music just doesn't quite jive.  And I agree with Gator.  This gal has worked the system.

Stranger matches have been made.  But this one is not of the most common variety.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline jone

« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2015, 11:57:51 AM »

Kinda like the vid.  But if it were me and the blonde were the one coming on to me, I'd go out and get long ears and a tail.  Especially with a 22 year age difference.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline IamMaiC

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2015, 09:25:49 PM »
I wonder if the personalities really match between OP and DJ. It takes a certain type of outgoing/wild/hip/independent personality to be a DJ, they travel in the fast lane.

Curious about type of visas the DJ had and if she is that good to be paid enough and popular to be in 40 countries. Was there someone.......a man/companion around?

I hope the OP is able to fill us in on some details. Would be nice if this turned out to be a match, who knew...just go to your parents neighbor's house and find out if a there is someone there to hook you up!!!!

when I went to the house,  I originally went to borrow a tool for my car.  then the father asked me if I would like to stay for dinner. ( the father also knows my father)  I said yes.   that was the first time I met his son,  I had no idea.  he was married to a ukraine woman.   very attractive also. 

I like making people laugh,  and I guess she was attracted to that. (the son's wife, her name is anastasia)  when the conversation came down to relationships.   she asked me if I was looking.  I jokingly said  why sure!!  (I wasn't really joking)   when I went to the house.  I didn't expect to be invited for dinner or be able to meet a ukraine DJ. 

I don't know if alina had a man around while she was doing her DJ gigs.  but she told me she does not drink and men have asked her out while she was working.   mostly drunk men.  she asked me if I drink,  I use to when I was younger.  but I sometime get gout attacks and because of that I stopped drinking and eat a specific diet. 

I also do not know what type of visa's  she has.   I guess she has the right ones to be able to work in so many countries. 

Offline IamMaiC

« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2015, 09:36:08 PM »

Under normal circumstances you should've lost this woman. She comes to America and is practically at your doorstep and you couldn't meet her the rest of the way. I think the only reason she's hung on to you this long is because her friend probably told her you're a good man. Remember the old saying "Nice guys finish last"? That's what's going to happen here if you don't get more aggressive chasing her. Opportunity has presented itself to you. The door isn't going to stay open forever. I wouldn't doubt she's already looking elsewhere right now for a man that can instead of can't. Do you want her or not? If you want her, find a solution to visit her or fly her to your city.

I've dated FSU women in their 20's that refuse to date men under 30. Some of these women over there grow up fast to survive and maturity and stability is sexy.

well,  I appreciate the advice.   I am interested in her.  but I cannot force her to like me.  I told her I could not make it to meet her.  and I know it may have been a mistake.   I also told her friend,  and her friend also told me what you are saying also.    she told me,  do not wait long time to meet.    alina understand's  you could not make it.   but she "advised" me to make the next meeting,  whenever it can happen. 

I would rather her know the truth then  I promise to meet and it does not happen.  which is worse?

« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 04:59:03 AM by IamMaiC »

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2015, 04:30:06 PM »
I don't know if alina had a man around while she was doing her DJ gigs.  but she told me she does not drink and men have asked her out while she was working.   mostly drunk men.  she asked me if I drink,  I use to when I was younger.  but I sometime get gout attacks and because of that I stopped drinking and eat a specific diet. 

Find out what she wants in life. I wouldn't want a woman that goes out to clubs every other night for a wife but you never know, your lady be looking for a family oriented man. Figure out what she wants before you disclose what you want. I once communicated with a Belarus woman working in Las Vegas. She was always polite and kind with me in communications. She was looking for a serious man. After asking what she was doing in Vegas, I learned she was a stripper but told me she is not a prostitute and turned down many offers, one being $20,000.  A DJ is not as questionable as a stripper when it comes to professions but it's up to you to find out if she can and wants to settle down.

I told her I could not make it to meet her.  and I know it may have been a mistake. 

That was a mistake. Every time you are presented with a problem, your answer needs to include a solution.

she told me,  do not wait long time to meet. 

She or other RW aren't going to be around long if they have to keep directing you on what to do.

alina understand's  you could not make it.   but she "advised" me to make the next meeting,  whenever it can happen. 

I would rather her know the truth then  I promise to meet and it does not happen.  which is worse?

Zero excuses from here on out. Even if you don't have the vacation time available, she has the visa. Fly her to you.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline TagUrIt898

« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2015, 12:05:22 AM »
I've been lurking and scanning this thread. It would seem to me that you've already been given some pretty insightful advice already. If you haven't already, find out if you two are on the same page of life. There's an obvious age difference here, so that could be a factor. If you have found that you do have potential, you need to meet this girl ASAP.  I too would be very cautious, but I would also be extremely flattered of some hot FSU DJ girl wanted to meet me.

Only you know what's best for you, but it sounds like you may have missed your window. FSU don't like men who don't take action.

Best of luck.

Tag

Offline IamMaiC

« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2015, 12:51:35 PM »
I've been lurking and scanning this thread. It would seem to me that you've already been given some pretty insightful advice already. If you haven't already, find out if you two are on the same page of life. There's an obvious age difference here, so that could be a factor. If you have found that you do have potential, you need to meet this girl ASAP.  I too would be very cautious, but I would also be extremely flattered of some hot FSU DJ girl wanted to meet me.

Only you know what's best for you, but it sounds like you may have missed your window. FSU don't like men who don't take action.

Best of luck.

Tag

when I got asked by my parent's neighbor's wife.   I was flattered.   she is in her early 30's   so I thought it would be a woman her age.  which  I would not mind.    I think early 20's or 18,19  is too big of a gap....even though the girls are knockouts.   are they mature at that age?   I do not know.  I have never been to Ukraine. 

but when alina wrote me back.  I said really?  I was knocked off my chair..... :)  we have been talking for a month now.    it seems to be going well.   she is planning to go to some countries in europe and possibly return to the US soon.......when she tells me when I am going to meet her.  regardless of where she is.... I would like to thank everyone for the advice,  it has been very helpful.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 12:53:52 PM by IamMaiC »

Offline ML

« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2015, 09:17:59 PM »
And if you can't meet her the next time she comes (like you couldn't before) . . . then tell here what city she will be in so that someone else can meet her.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline IamMaiC

« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2016, 03:54:26 PM »
I know I have not been here often,  due to my work and the holidays.  but just to update anyone interested.  Alina, came to visit her friend.  alina came to surprise me,  :P her friend then emailed me and asked if I could come down to her in-laws home.  who live near my parent's house.

she told me that she would like to speak to me again.  and have dinner.  well,  I drove down to my parent's and was speaking to them outside for a little.  then I saw their neighbors son(his name is todd) drive by,  with his wife in the passenger seat. 

I was still talking to my parent's,  when I saw them walk up the road.  but along with them was two other girls. but one had a hoodie on,  it didn't dawn on me.  until she came around the main gate of my parent's place.  it was alina.  :D she also was with her partner DJ.   

she had gone to Bhutan and India to do new year show's,  doing her music.  she decided she had a few days and decided to fly to the states and visit her friend.  so,  I finally met her.  I also spent a few days with her.  and showed her around.  still writing to her.  she is "on tour" now.  and I plan to visit Ukraine in the spring. 

so it has begun.  see where it takes both of us.    I want to thank everyone for their advice.    pic below is when she was in India,  that she sent to me. 

IamMaiC
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 04:27:05 PM by IamMaiC »

Offline JayH

« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2016, 05:41:31 PM »
Thanks for the update. Do you want to tell us a few impressions etc !! How meeting went !  ( you are about to get asked here!!)
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline IamMaiC

« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2016, 08:08:46 AM »
Thanks for the update. Do you want to tell us a few impressions etc !! How meeting went !  ( you are about to get asked here!!)

my impressions of alina,  she is very mature for her young age.  ever since she was young,  she wanted to be an actress.  she became one.  but she was telling me that acting "gigs" are few.  so she decided to become a DJ.  she use to be partners with another DJ.  I actually listen to her also.  "natasha phoenix"   they were the original DJ Duo Husky.  but she did not go into detail of why it did not last.  alina also does not like nightclubs and does not drink.  which suprised me about not liking nightclubs. 

our meeting was a nice evening,  I was at her friend's (anastasia) in-laws home for dinner again.  it's something to watch 3 beautiful women make dinner.   :P   I helped with the dishes though.  we sat around and talked.  I was happy alina did surprise me.  I was not expecting it at all.  and I did tell her.  I was going to Ukraine in the spring.

I made an offer of taking the ladies out the next few days.  we went to the beach and I took them to the orlando science center.  and we went to see the nasa tourist center.  I took them to eat also.  and made friends with her partner.   Irina.  she is also a mature young lady.  we had alot of fun.  and it was a very lovely time.

I want again to thank everyone for their advice.   even if nothing comes of it.  I have made two new friends.     

Offline Jumper

« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2016, 01:19:26 PM »
Cool you met her,and that it went well !

Realistically, few 24yo starlets, girls as popular as DJ Duo Husky , would have time too after missing the proposed meetings in Miami and NYC.Much less a man 20 some  years older than them.

Your friend's wife must have really put in a good word for you! :)

In your shoes I'd certainly have met her!! why not? lol
 but would have had a ton of concerns regarding her lifestyle, age, etc.
They definitely play the pink girl aspect up a bit, likely all part of the act.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2016, 06:51:10 PM »
  even if nothing comes of it. ...

A hint of doubt this is going to end well? You're in the driver's seat. The lady is yours if you want her. Barring new revelations you two are incompatible or she's using you as a visa mule when you visit her in Ukraine, you're headed for marriage. Are you prepared for that? Are you wanting that? You were hesitant in making the first move to meet her so there is a question of your desire to get involved with the lady.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline IamMaiC

« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2016, 08:11:12 AM »

A hint of doubt this is going to end well? You're in the driver's seat. The lady is yours if you want her. Barring new revelations you two are incompatible or she's using you as a visa mule when you visit her in Ukraine, you're headed for marriage. Are you prepared for that? Are you wanting that? You were hesitant in making the first move to meet her so there is a question of your desire to get involved with the lady.

with all due respect,  do you know either of us?  no.   I am in the driver's seat,  am I supposed to propose to her and be done with it?   no,  she is beautiful,  no doubt.  I like her.   I don't expect anything,  not at this early stage.   I appreciate your advice.    do you expect the worst of every woman from Ukraine?   we spoke seriously,  if you need to know.   and our time together was nice.    I would like to continue,  and so does she.  but it does need to start from something.    like the old saying.  "pray for the best,  but expect the worst" 
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 08:26:06 AM by IamMaiC »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
If a woman wants to come and meet a man?
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2016, 11:32:34 AM »
with all due respect,  do you know either of us?  no.   I am in the driver's seat,  am I supposed to propose to her and be done with it?   

The main problem with asking for advice is that you will get all kinds of it. Some of
it good and some of it more dubious. My advice is to read all the advice and use
what you think would be best for you, your situation and your personality. Take the
best and ignore the rest.

Nobody knows you or your situation better than you do. So most of all don't get
offended when the peanut gallery pops off.

Udachi!

Bill

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2016, 11:32:39 AM »
with all due respect,  do you know either of us?  no.   I am in the driver's seat,  am I supposed to propose to her and be done with it?   no,  she is beautiful,  no doubt.  I like her.   I don't expect anything,  not at this early stage.   I appreciate your advice.    do you expect the worst of every woman from Ukraine?   we spoke seriously,  if you need to know.   and our time together was nice.    I would like to continue,  and so does she.  but it does need to start from something.    like the old saying.  "pray for the best,  but expect the worst"

You are going to be fine. Nobody here knows you or her or can offer up anything of substance. Yes there are a few posting on the boards that like to play pretend they know you both. Ignore them. The advice here is free and it's worth every bit you pay for it. Of course some of these guys should have to pay for the bullshit they post but that is another story.

Through all the bullshit you read on here remember this one thing. No matter her or your motivations, she is still a woman. She needs to be wined, dined, romanced and treated like a woman. Just like all of the other women you've known. It's boy meets girl.

Good Luck!

Offline Gator

« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2016, 12:08:26 PM »
IamMaiC

I respect your attitude of not rushing this.  You met this woman, and your strategy is appropriate if you felt little chemistry, or you don't want a serious relationship, or she isn't ready to have a serious relationship, or __________.     

My impression from reading your posts is that  it would not be a big loss if you never saw her again.   However, if this woman seems at first impression to be better than other women in your social circles, you need to think some more about your strategy.

Most American men who have pursued FSUW have done it on a fast track because of the difficulty in spending time together.  This is not your situation because Alina has many options for traveling.  Nevertheless, she is not like the American women you know because:

-  First, being a FSUW she is probably more serious than the AW you have known about developing a relationship.  My experience is based on dating older RW and talking with my 27-yo stepdaughter for the past 10 years.   Rather than debating me, let's just assume it is true. 

-  Second, she does not live in your hometown, so the pace needs to be increased to develop a relationship other than "let's get together as friends every three months."

-  Third, being a FSUW, she likely respects if not attracted to "strong men."   So far you have failed at this.  She has taken the initiative.  A strong man takes the initiative, especially after the first meeting has been completed.  I would guess  9 out of 10 FSUW would believe if you do not actively pursue her, you are not interested.  So when a stronger man comes along, you can forget about her. 

So if you feel something special for Alina, you need to show more interest.  Don't push her, but take the initiative.   

Offline IamMaiC

« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2016, 03:00:09 PM »
IamMaiC

I respect your attitude of not rushing this.  You met this woman, and your strategy is appropriate if you felt little chemistry, or you don't want a serious relationship, or she isn't ready to have a serious relationship, or __________.     

My impression from reading your posts is that  it would not be a big loss if you never saw her again.   However, if this woman seems at first impression to be better than other women in your social circles, you need to think some more about your strategy.

Most American men who have pursued FSUW have done it on a fast track because of the difficulty in spending time together.  This is not your situation because Alina has many options for traveling.  Nevertheless, she is not like the American women you know because:

-  First, being a FSUW she is probably more serious than the AW you have known about developing a relationship.  My experience is based on dating older RW and talking with my 27-yo stepdaughter for the past 10 years.   Rather than debating me, let's just assume it is true. 

-  Second, she does not live in your hometown, so the pace needs to be increased to develop a relationship other than "let's get together as friends every three months."

-  Third, being a FSUW, she likely respects if not attracted to "strong men."   So far you have failed at this.  She has taken the initiative.  A strong man takes the initiative, especially after the first meeting has been completed.  I would guess  9 out of 10 FSUW would believe if you do not actively pursue her, you are not interested.  So when a stronger man comes along, you can forget about her. 

So if you feel something special for Alina, you need to show more interest.  Don't push her, but take the initiative.

I appreciate the advice,   I have my own business.   two times a year it is slow enough for me to take vacation.  usually during the springtime and the christmas and new year holidays.   last month I wanted to go to ukraine.  and I let alina know.  but she said she was doing her christmas and new year tour in india and then bhutan.   I did not know in ukraine they celebrate christmas on january 7th.  she invited me to see her.  which I could not.  In January,  my business starts hard and heavy again.   even though she did not say anything,  I believe this is what prompted her to come visit her friend.  and then surprise me.   

this spring,  I am going to Ukraine and spend time with her.  I already asked her,  and she told me to let her know so she could make sure her time is "free."   she will still DJ,  but she will not travel so we can spend time together.  she said she will just do it at the Ukraine nightclubs.  she even said come to see her show.  I have been to US nightclubs when I was younger,  they never put on a "show"   well the one I went to.   she even says she will introduce me to another DJ I listen to   "natasha phoenix"   

I have had my relationships with american women.  some were great,  some were good  and of course bad.  two of my best friends are divorced.  and my uncle had his third wife.  after a month of marriage.  just up and leave him.   no warning at all.   I would like to have a great relationship. and of course,  marriage.  alina,  from what I can tell does not seem like a "scammer"   which I read posts here,  is the worst experience.  which I do not want.   I consider myself very lucky.  and I am not going to lose this chance.  and I have told her this.   I have told her everything about what I do.  and how I live.  and my goals in life.   which she asked me about. 

I understand if I don't act,  she will not stay around.  but that is what makes things exciting.  I have a goal.  to win her heart.  once that happens,  I will not consider it over then.  because I will still have to continue to win her heart.  at least,  I know she is giving me that chance.  and I plan to use it.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2016, 04:03:46 PM »
with all due respect,  do you know either of us?  no. 

I know you enough to know that you don't "go" when a girl gives you the green light. When you were presented with opportunity the first time, you pass. You are fortunate she presented the opportunity again.

I would like to continue,  and so does she.  but it does need to start from something. 

She did the "starting" to make things happen. If this continues each step of the way, it won't end well.

like the old saying.  "pray for the best,  but expect the worst"

Expecting the worst when meeting a woman is not a healthy way to advance with her. Be cautious, but trust the lady until she proves she's not trustworthy.

My impression from reading your posts is that  it would not be a big loss if you never saw her again.   

I read that too and IamMaiC would do the woman a big favor by not getting involved with her if that is true. It's not fair to the lady to put her life on hold for someone who has a half hearted interest in her.

I would like to have a great relationship. and of course,  marriage. 

Your business, which you believed prevented you in the past from visiting her, can't be the most important thing in your life anymore. Also, be more positive and more aggressive chasing/courting her. Give the lady some romantic memories. If there is ever a time future children ask how you romanced mommy, "girl had to pursue boy to make things happen" is not a good answer.

Offline GatoMoon

« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2016, 04:34:03 PM »

If there is ever a time future children ask how you romanced mommy, "girl had to pursue boy to make things happen" is not a good answer.

Chauvinist  lol

Offline JayH

« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2016, 04:42:15 PM »
I appreciate the advice

There are some good observations from some!!   What BillyB has to say is not amongst  them!  He has no idea of what a "normal" relationship could be-- so best to ignore most of what he says and not bother wasting energy on replying  to him.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 05:20:36 PM by JayH »
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline Gator

« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2016, 06:07:35 PM »
I would like to have a great relationship. and of course,  marriage.

Splendid.  I did not detect this earlier, although I admit to not reading the entire thread.  Knowing this, I advise you to take the initiative and NEVER AGAIN wait for her to take the first step.  You should be he one suggesting plans and surprising her with good news. 

Traveling to Ukraine is the best next step.  Don't ask her many questions about travel planning.  If you have a question, come here.  We will help.

alina,  from what I can tell does not seem like a "scammer" ... 

She is not a scammer.  However, the question remains of whether she is high maintenance, mentally and financially.  Some of the younger, beautiful FSUW especially in the club circles have dated FSUM with money.  The relationships exposed them to the high life.  FSUM with money tend not to stay long.  The question remains whether this exposure spoiled a FSUW to feel entitled.  Some feel entitled, some do not. 

I understand if I don't act,  she will not stay around.  but that is what makes things exciting.  I have a goal.  to win her heart.  once that happens,  I will not consider it over then.  because I will still have to continue to win her heart.  at least,  I know she is giving me that chance.  and I plan to use it.

Follow your heart.  If you decide she is the one, then commit without pushing her.   It is important  to learn what makes Alina tick.  She is young and may not herself know what she wants.  My wife is 50-yo,  I have known her 10 years, and she still surprises me. 

Offline IamMaiC

« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2016, 08:41:43 AM »
Splendid.  I did not detect this earlier, although I admit to not reading the entire thread.  Knowing this, I advise you to take the initiative and NEVER AGAIN wait for her to take the first step.  You should be he one suggesting plans and surprising her with good news. 

Traveling to Ukraine is the best next step.  Don't ask her many questions about travel planning.  If you have a question, come here.  We will help.

She is not a scammer.  However, the question remains of whether she is high maintenance, mentally and financially.  Some of the younger, beautiful FSUW especially in the club circles have dated FSUM with money.  The relationships exposed them to the high life.  FSUM with money tend not to stay long.  The question remains whether this exposure spoiled a FSUW to feel entitled.  Some feel entitled, some do not. 

Follow your heart.  If you decide she is the one, then commit without pushing her.   It is important  to learn what makes Alina tick.  She is young and may not herself know what she wants.  My wife is 50-yo,  I have known her 10 years, and she still surprises me.

I have not met anyone like her,  only one GF I had comes close.   we sat and talked.  the four of us.  anastasia,  alina,  and irina.   I can see they care for her alot.   I have not been to the ukraine,  but they told me.  many ukraine men are not serious in a relationship.  I am not saying all.    I have heard the same.  they told me many drink,  cheat and some hit.   of course,  in every country this happens.  they "grilled" me on many questions.  it was like a job interview.   :o

I may have seemed to act slowly to many people here.  and I may not have taken the advantage quickly.  this is the reason I came to this website.  to find out.   what really impressed me about alina was her dress,  she did not dress like most american women.  it was nice to see.  and I dressed "nicely" while I took both her and her friend out. 

the other thing that impressed me was she had knowledge of many different topics.  also,  she hates war and also government.  but I did not want to get into that with her.  not at this time.  I thank everyone for the advice.  all the advice given.    even if I did not agree with it. 

I am learning,   she made a joke about how she gained weight during the ukraine chirstmas.  which I learned is january 7th.   I didn't know they make 12 different meals on that day.  or so I read.  I don't know.   in reality that is. 

it has begun,  and I will take advantage of this chance.   
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 08:43:59 AM by IamMaiC »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1965
Total: 1976

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM