It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Which is the best city to be able to find the most beautiful wife?  (Read 6417 times)

Offline rich_asian

Hi:

I am very new here.

My current thinking is Kiev, Ukraine. Am I right?

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Which is the best city to be able to find the most beautiful wife?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 11:06:32 AM »
Hhhmmm...how high is up in the air? Or maybe...how fast is a speeding train?

To better address your query, why don't you post a sample picture of what YOU believe qualifies as the *most beautiful*. Not that I think it'll do you a lot of good personally speaking, but at least it gives others an idea what may suit your fancy.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Lily

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2014, 11:12:49 AM »
Any town or city ;)
Da, da, Canada; Nyet, nyet, Soviet!

Offline Turboguy

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2014, 07:07:20 PM »
I have to agree with Lily.  It can be any town.  I would not however rate Kiev as a top city.  One of the problems is travel is so easy there that the waters are overfished.   I think some of the more out of the way cities.  Lugansk, Donesk, Dneper, Kharkov, Zap and so on.  The same applies to Russia.  Places like Omsk and Barnaul are better than Moscow.  Some of the Stans and Moldova are also good choices.

Offline Doll

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2014, 07:25:14 PM »
What is "Stans"?

Offline CanadaMan

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2014, 07:33:32 PM »
What is "Stans"?

Kazakhstan
Kurdistan 
Tajikistan
Uzbekistan
Kyrgyzstan
Turkmenistan
etc.

Offline steveboy

• Commercial Member Restricted
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2014, 06:08:25 PM »
First of all you need to take a good look in the mirror at yourself ? Are you handsome enough to find a beautiful women??? And what do you have to offer this "Beautiful" women?

Times have changed considerably over the last decade even 5 years, beautiful FSUW do not need drab Western men looking for a wife any more, so although it is possible to find a good looking women still, a "Beautiful " women is not such an easy catch today.

Of course beauty is in the eye of the beholder :)

Offline Muzh

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2014, 11:40:48 AM »
First of all you need to take a good look in the mirror at yourself ? Are you handsome enough to find a beautiful women??? And what do you have to offer this "Beautiful" women?

Times have changed considerably over the last decade even 5 years, beautiful FSUW do not need drab Western men looking for a wife any more, so although it is possible to find a good looking women still, a "Beautiful " women is not such an easy catch today.

POP

Stop running around wielding a needle.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline ChickMagnet

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2014, 05:16:11 PM »

U.S. men can get a better looking woman in the FSU than the U.S. I've seen it within the last 3 months. What I mean is if you took an attractive lady that you find in the FSU and make her American like she was born in the U.S. the tables turn with an extreme significance.

Offline Isthmus

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2014, 05:43:25 PM »
Kazakhstan
Kurdistan 
Tajikistan
Uzbekistan
Kyrgyzstan
Turkmenistan
etc.

Kurdistan is a State and in the FSU to boot?  :o   :)

Realistically, you are probably wasting your time looking anywhere outside of Kazakhstan or Tashkent in Uzbekistan when talking about FSU Central Asia.

Offline Rembrandt

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2014, 08:40:34 PM »
Kurdistan is a State and in the FSU to boot?  :o   :)

Realistically, you are probably wasting your time looking anywhere outside of Kazakhstan or Tashkent in Uzbekistan when talking about FSU Central Asia.

I can attest to that. Been to a lot of places in Kazakhstan, and the major cities of Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan. Central Asia is not a good place to visit if you're hoping to meet an attractive girl from a statistics point of view. I understand beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but there's a reason why most guys prefer going to Ukraine to find their potential spouse. From what I've heard from others at least, anywhere in Ukraine would be better than Central Asia.

Offline AC

• Banned Member
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2014, 08:46:18 PM »
To answer the question posed in the title I would say Paris, France.

Offline Turboguy

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2014, 06:43:48 AM »
To answer the question posed in the title I would say Paris, France.
Yes, but inner beauty is very important as well and Parisian women have little inner beauty.  Go for inner beauty and head for your nearest WalMart which will be filled with women who feel they are loaded with inner beauty, not to mention loaded with donuts as well.

Offline vwrw

• Each post of mine is expression of MHO, not a fact
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2014, 09:06:45 AM »
Yes, but inner beauty is very important as well and Parisian women have little inner beauty.  Go for inner beauty and head for your nearest WalMart which will be filled with women who feel they are loaded with inner beauty, not to mention loaded with donuts as well.
LOL :ROFL: I knew there must be a reason why you like the store. Now it all make sense.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 09:10:45 AM by vwrw »
If you don't understand something, why the other person is the idiot?
~ A member of this forum.

Offline Photo Guy

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2014, 02:53:06 PM »
   As time goes on, it becomes clear- There are beautiful women in all countries. Very beautiful women are not that easy to 'obtain', and in many cases, are not actually that desirable once you see their negative inner qualities, and that discovery takes time. So there's a range of women EVERYWHERE. Ranging from Ugly to Beautiful. Inner and outer qualities. In many cases, beautiful women have ugly inner qualities because their outer beauty has turned them into people who are spoiled princesses, intolerant, stubborn, inconsiderate, etc. There are rare women who are BOTH beautiful and nice, -considerate, wise souls who are lovable and easy to get along with. So, in a way, it's a numbers game. If you need to be with a woman who is beautiful inside and out, you'll have to bring something valuable to the table. People who are similar are often attracted to each other. For example, if she is beautiful on the surface AND also a wise compassionate person, she will probably be turned off if you are a rich guy without wisdom and personality but with expensive 'lures'- huge house, beautiful car, etc. My advice is to look for a fairly 'attractive' woman, who has great inner values, a personality you can love, a person who is kind, considerate, etc.
   If you use surface beauty as your primary criteria, you'll be in for a tough lesson.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 04:28:02 PM by Photo Guy »

Offline CDW

• Opted-Out
  • Spouse's Country: Other Eastern Europe
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2014, 04:20:09 PM »
Using his ID here, for sure, without doubt,  guarantee he will get scammed if he is going to look for beautiful (external beauty) women.

I am an X-MEN called "WOVO Man"

Offline Slumba

• Banned Member
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2014, 12:13:26 AM »
Having spent time in Kiev, and talking to some locals, they all seemed to think that the part of Ukraine that has the most beautiful women are:

-- Lugansk - at least before war displaced so many, leaving

-- Zaporozhye city, Poltava, greater Dnepropetrovsk area

as the second runners-up.

My personal view, is that there are many beautiful women in the eastern parts of Ukraine, and Russia in general.

But, it depends on what you are searching for, how tall of a woman you find beautiful, etc.  I personally have seen many profiles that I find very attractive, from the Barnaul or Altaisky Krai area of Russia.

What I would recommend, is to look at a lot of profiles online from a site such as fdating.com or allsinglerussiangirls.com , and "favorite" the ones that you find attractive either in terms of physical attractiveness or something they wrote in your profile. After some time, you might notice a pattern such as "a lot of girls from XXXX seem to be the sort I am looking for".
Me gusta ir de compras con mi tarjeta verde...

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2014, 04:32:14 AM »
One city which is totally ignored is Vinnitsa. I went there to see a 9.1 and crossed the one i give 9.7 which is close to the perfection, considering that 10 is the absolute perfection.
She was perfect, but she was having something that i have never seen before : yellow eyes.

For the locals this city is in the list of the one where you can meet the most beautiful women. But i didn't see any  trustable agency there.

Less than 3 hours of train from Kiev. But except girls and a big old nazi PC, not a lot to do.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 07:57:55 AM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline scottiestevie

• Commercial Member
  • Stephen Pellicano owner of Ukraine marriage agency
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2014, 09:41:50 PM »
There is something that needs to be said about searching in non-capital cities as well.  As mentioned above, part of it is the overfishing and its easier traveling for Western men to get there.

But I also think the nature of a capital city makes in harder to find one's true love.  And the reason could be in a capital city there are far more choices for everything!  Relationships are hard to develop and nurture in a capital, as many things can distract you.  In my past...sometimes a guy (like me who loves hockey)- would rather go see the New York Rangers play on a Friday night then put in the effort to hit the bar scene). Same for a women to give in to her guilty pleasure on a Saturday night, rather than look for Mr. Right.

For example, being a resident of New York City all my life I can tell you its very difficult to date and even find the right person.  Sometimes 'too many' is not a good thing.  Same goes for other big cities like LA, Chicago etc. 

Bottom line, the smaller the foreign city - perhaps the better.  You also will probably find even more family orientated women,  if they were born and raised in that smaller city or town.   
Sincerely,
Stephen Pellicano
Co-Founder
http://www.bridesmadeinukraine.com

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541008
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1859
Total: 1870

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM