It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: only a desperate dumb man would search R/U women  (Read 11737 times)

Offline Rodney42

only a desperate dumb man would search R/U women
« on: July 27, 2008, 01:40:24 AM »

After 5 years of on and off searching for a wife from Russia/Ukraine,  and 2 very miserable trips to Ukraine to meet what only turns out to be typical R/U woman scammers and their agency , I finally realized that only a very stupid desperate man would search R/U women. Sure some of you guys have got and or will get very lucky to find a good honest R/U woman but thousands and thousands of men just like me have only got and or will only get scammed into losing lots of $ and wasting lots of time again and again time after time after time. 
 So I haven't even bothered or cared to search any more R/U women for about a year now because Russian Love Match and Anastasia Web very well proved and have shown so well how much of an easy 90% of the more attractive R/U women on the Internet are just scams/scammers  . Even if you do find a real sincere beautiful woman as I'm sure I  did a few times you will most likely do as I did and turn her off and away from you because you can't just go hop on a plane to go see her until you know for sure she is real and sincere about trying to form a meaningful relationship with you that would hopefully lead to mirage.  And she sure won't like you acting like a detective interrogating her to find out if she is for real or not .
Since I finally pulled my head out of my ass and wised up about R/U women on the internet and went totally Latin  I had the best of luck way beyond my expectations with  so many  beautiful Latin women  that were really and truly serious about marriage no matter how young and  beautiful they were.  I did correspond with a few women that were only looking for presents and a good time but they really didn't try to hide their intentions much at all.    Latin scams/ women scammers were almost non existent in my  search before I found my current gf-fiance. The reason for this seems to be that Latin women for the most part are more religious which seems to give them higher morals , better family and cultural values ,total dedication and loyalty to their man. I don't think any R/U woman would ever drag me into church just so she could give thanks to God for bringing me into her life.  Two Latin girls did this to me even though they knew I'm totally not religious  .  All the Latin women I corresponded with really despised all the Latin men in their country as cheaters,beaters, drunks and lazy. Gringos are definitely unique and very desired with the Latin women and It sure nice to be noticed by a lot of Latin women on the internet and when I visited Brazil and Colombia .
You should know your really stupid and desperate to search R/U women when all the scammer web-sites  on the whole Internet are about 99% R/U scams/scammers . :cluebat: The only so called Latin woman scammer site I was able to find is almost all about R/U scams/scammers  . I'm sure there is a good bit of Latin scams/scammers going on but I  had almost no problems what so ever probably because I stayed away from agencies and women who showed any kind of insincerity about showing me she was for real and wanting a serious relationship.  At the beginning of my search , 2 women insisted that I must first show my-self on a web-cam. This really told me that I was now searching women who were for the most part real and very serious about finding their soul-mate.
The best Latin sites I used are latineuro and latinamericancupid. I really like LAC  because the site has unlimited /unrestricted online chatting for $25 a month. Also I really like that the women will hide their profile when they are no longer available and many of them do this very soon which really shows how serious,  honest and loyal to their man that they are .   When I would chat  with the girls  many times we would go to MSN to chat , exchange photos and sometimes have a web cam/voice chat . Most of the time it was a very good connection to see and hear each other .   The girl that I'm dating now also has high speed Internet and we see and talk to each other every day like we are sitting across the table from each other. There is absolutely no better way , besides in-person, to get to know each other this way to find out if we are compatible or not. If not for MSN , I really feel I would have wasted a lot more time with this other girl I had started a fiance visa with.  On my MSN list at one time I had about 30  Latin women and several of them are now engaged or in a serious relationship .Further more I could easily get into 30 serious relationships with almost any good looking Latin woman before I could even find one ok looking for real  R/U woman that is honest and really serious about a relationship with me that would hopefully lead to marriage .  I estimate that I at best had about a 5% chance of finding a R/U woman that fit all my desired requirements of the type of woman that I want to marry . As to where I guess that I easily have about a 90% chance of finding a  good looking Latin woman that fits all my desired requirements of the type of woman I want to marry. I now feel so stupid that I was really getting so desperate with R/U women by lowering so many of my requirements so low that would have absolutely no doubt led to a unhappy mirage that would for sure have failed .
   Even though I'm very happy with my current gf , I still sometimes can't help but brows through the Latin sites to check out all the new super hot mostly all for real and sincere women that I know are so available to any average looking good guy no matter his reasonable age difference. My gf is 18 years younger than me and that is very reasonable to her and me .
I've been to Brazil and Colombia 7 times now and it sure is a lot cheaper, warmer and closer than going to R/U. Maybe it's not so far for you European guys to travel to R/U but your still most likely going to just get scammed depending on how young and/or beautiful of a woman your pursuing. Also Latin women that move to the US will have a huge advantage over R/U women in cultural support/comfort  and  job/career opportunities
  Russian and Ukraine women ( especially the beautiful ones) for the most part seem to reflect and act like the corrupt culture that they have grown up in . Scamming western men seems to be very well accepted and growing  among R/U people and even bragged about , especially if its a American man that is getting scammed. There is no doubt that R&U scammers really make western men look like the stupid dumb asses that we are for searching for searching R/U women.   :wallbash:
   RLM  very well proves how many super hot looking real women on video cam are really and truly low-life pimped out scummy chatting WHORES. My old , short, fat photo less profile on RLM still to this day very well proves this every time I get online . I still do this occasionally for fun and because it's still so unbelievable and shocking to me at how many of the most beautiful high class looking not so young (24 + ) real online RLM women will ask my photo less profile to chat .  I guess that some of the scum that lives on this earth is not always an ugly site to look at

Offline Thor

Re: only a desperate dumb man would search R/U women
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 02:33:59 AM »
As long as you use agencys so is the chance to be scammed very high---Agencys are business and nothing more....

Offline Ade

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2008, 03:45:45 AM »
After 5 years of on and off searching for a wife from Russia/Ukraine,  and 2 very miserable trips to Ukraine to meet what only turns out to be typical R/U woman scammers and their agency , I finally realized that only a very stupid desperate man would search R/U women.

[snip]

Damn, that was one funny post  :cluebat:

If I wasn't about to leave the house to catch a plane I would respond in full to its silliness; all I can say is that I'm looking forward to getting back to read the replies that it provokes. :)

Offline Shadow

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2008, 04:09:21 AM »
Rodney, I am glad that you found a good partner that you are happy with.

However it seems that you have found this site too late in your life. The agencies you used are known for having a high risk content, even if it is possible to find sincere women. If you add to this that 80% of the scammers are men, and about 90% of all scam profiles lead to the same group, the reality is much better as you projected.
Similar, you will probably be able to find scammers in Latina sites, although there might not be as many organized efforts.

If you are suspicious by nature, and at the same time easy to be suckered in by a nice picture, stay away from RW.
We often mention that they are not for everyone, and you just confirm it by your post.
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Offline vwrw

• Each post of mine is expression of MHO, not a fact
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2008, 04:11:42 AM »
I agree with Shadow.   As soon as I got to the part where he said which agencies he used I knew what his problem was. 

Good Luck Rod,  Thanks for sharing your story. 
If you don't understand something, why the other person is the idiot?
~ A member of this forum.

Offline Jet

• Married 11/03 Divorced 9/09 Married 6/12
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2008, 04:31:48 AM »
Yep, as Shadow and VWRW said, it's obvious where half the problem is. I think we could condense Rodney's post to about one sentence:

You should know your really stupid and desperate to search R/U women at Russian Love Match and Anastasia Web

Just my opinion, but if it took 5 years to figure this out, perhaps the other half of the problem is obvious too.  ;) Though I'm glad Rodney found what he was looking for somewhere.
Every action in company ought to be done with some sign of respect to those that are present. ~ Geo. Washington

Offline Gator

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2008, 05:44:11 AM »
Rodney,

It seems that your first trips to the FSU were as a dumb novice working with agencies having a less than stellar reputation.  You learned something even if it required a second trip before you became enlightened.  You then took your list of  “NOT what to do” to Latin America and have done much better so far. 

I assert that if took that same “DO NOT” list back to the FSU you would have done just as well.

I also assert that studying and interacting at RWD will provide a novice more useful guidance than going through the FSU chapter of the SCHOOL OF HARD KNOCKS as you did, twice.

BTW,

I've been to Brazil and Colombia 7 times now

in combination with

Even though I'm very happy with my current gf , I still sometimes can't help but brows through the Latin sites to check out all the new super hot mostly all for real and sincere women

does not sound as if you are doing so well in Latin America.

Also, a question:

My old , short, fat photo less profile on RLM

If this does indeed describe you (thanks for the candor), what would you expect when dating "super hot looking real women"?  Did you expect her heart to go pitter patter?

Offline mspanky

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2008, 07:57:37 AM »
 Believe me,

Your latina may not have an issue with your age or your appearance now as there are very few options for her in her country.
 But bring her to the U.S.  with that age difference and if you are also fat and short to boot you will have a harder time keeping her satisfied and still believing she got such a hot deal unless you are loaded.

Humans are the same everywhere. Everyone wants to know they got the best possible spouse they can get in their "present" environment. if you are not up to par with the type of men she can attract when she lives here be careful.  Too many men are focussed on how bad the men in her country treat her and therefore she is just desperately searching for a good man. While it may be true when she is back home with little choices her situation will soon change when she gets here. Everybody has a mental wish list of what they search for in a partner. They may settle because they can't afford to be too picky. But if they are not at least 90% satisfied with that wish list after a few years here you are in trouble.

That is why many marriages with RW and LW fail. The men are thinking they are doing her a favor by taking her from a land of few good men to the land of "plenty of good men". There are many guys out there on their 2nd 3rd latina wife. They are so hell bent on thinking they are the ones with the choice, they don't realize how the dynamics change once she's here. She will be sought after by educated and wealthy men which she could not conceive of happening in her country as many of those men will look at her as mistress but never wife. But in the U.S. sky is the limit in the sort of men she can attract. Especially if she's a young beauty.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 08:03:57 AM by mspanky »

Offline Lit_1nce

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2008, 10:06:38 AM »
My old , short, fat photo less profile on RLM

Not sure, but I think he was saying that he purposely misleads by posting a bogus profile.. and that he continues to do it for kicks... could be that I am reading it wrong.

Only 1 avatar has been harmed in the making of this post.. and in my defense.., avatar torture is a "grey area" and has only been used in this case to extract information.. and besides, isn't golf just self induced torture anyway ?

Offline GreginGa

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2008, 10:32:06 AM »
Yep, as Shadow and VWRW said, it's obvious where half the problem is. I think we could condense Rodney's post to about one sentence:

Just my opinion, but if it took 5 years to figure this out, perhaps the other half of the problem is obvious too.  ;) Though I'm glad Rodney found what he was looking for somewhere.

Hammer hits nail squarely on head.

Offline BC

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2008, 11:21:36 AM »
Lets not be too harsh with Rodney.

If he refers to the last 5 years then he may well have experienced a reduced pool of available women.

Just hypothetically, if the number of truly interested women decrease I can assume that the number of scammers remains the same, but increase in proportion to the total.

His choice of agency (yuk) may have been off, but IIRC some men have found there mates in the past using them.

Just thoughts to ponder.. there may be more than meets the eye.

Offline Erwin

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2008, 12:10:51 PM »
Rodney said that, "I don't think any R/U woman would ever drag me into church just so she could give thanks to God for bringing me into her life."

Well, Rodney, the Russian woman I married did...then again I did not meet her through any agency.

Good luck to you, Rodney!

E
« Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 12:15:40 PM by Erwin »

Offline steviej

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2008, 12:39:26 PM »
Rodney, I'm glad you are persistant! No man needs to accept loneliness, but action is required, and you didn't give up.

Still, there is a red flag here that Gator pointed out: if you've found the woman you want to marry, why are you gazing at and dreaming of other new ladies that show up on the agency profiles? It sounds like you are already thinking about trading up? That is not a good predictor of success, IMHO.

Offline vikingss

« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2008, 12:47:57 PM »
Wherever you are in this world, go and explore the culture, have a nice time, dress up,go out eat, go to cafes, try to learn as much you can of the language before you leave, see on the net whats good and whats bad , talk to people, take it as an vacation,not a"love tour" smile ,have a good time, without any big goals,"about now i gonna score a girl and bring her home",its not working like that at all...

Brasil or in Europe, its takes a lot of time to click with the right one ..

About those latin girls,yeah i agree, they are hot and all that,but belive me,i know a lot of them from my time living in  South America ,and they are not that nice :) .

2 us guys killed in Brasil when i was there, they should meet 2 diffrent  girls, they chatted with for a long time, ended up  tortured and throwed out a window.... and their bfs was the one who planned the whole thing....

Do a google search ...

In Brasil i can point out 1000 scammers for you only in Rio ,they go out with man,after man,day after day,mnth after mnth,recive money from their " Boy friend" every mnth,and they have many,its funny , we talk about it, and they just laugh,they even go to europe when their " Boy friend" thinks they are in Brasil, its so many gold diggers there ,that i don`t know where to start.

But you are right, if you find one, and you will, they are warm,nice ,and very faithful,that means if you find an normal girl with education,school etc,not a beach girl ;)

A guy on average salery come here 2 weeks a year and thinks he is the king, and end up in love, guess what ,wrong girl 90% of the time , they learn it the hard way indeed,seen it to many times, or end up in divorce...

Special when they bring them home to Europe or US,then things goes very wrong fast...

Have patient, go there many times, see and get to know her and the family very well,it can save you a lot of trouble.

My point is, it takes a lot of effort and work,to find a soul mate, you just dont go on the net and find a photo and say " she is the girl" very few do this, it takes time, in Brasil,Russia or Colombia, if its to easy after 1 trip its something wrong for sure...

And yeah, stay away from those sites,one google search could spare you a lot of time and effort and a lot of money ....

I am happy you found and nice Latina in Colombia :)  good luck .... Its not easy ....

Ps : i think many forget that ,many times the girls isn`t the problem,i saw a doc here 3 weeks ago about 2 uk guys ,1 us guy , and i understand why so many guys fail in their search,and te girls leave them.No attack on you Rodney, scammers are scammers,but after 1 you can smell them all .....

A bit off topic,but this is what i see and hear to often ....

Good luck again Rodney ..... Colombia chicas is hot :) But stay with one, or you will get in trouble ... hehe ...

Offline Jack

• Commercial Member
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2008, 02:17:37 PM »

Many good replies from several of you who could feel and sense Rodney's pain and frustration.

For the rest of you I say Rodney is about as big a troll as they come.

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2008, 03:47:26 PM »
I finally realized that only a very stupid desperate man would search R/U women.

If that's what I got to be called for finding my wonderful RW then call me stupid all day cause I don't want to be smart.

So I haven't even bothered or cared to search any more R/U women for about a year now because Russian Love Match and Anastasia Web very well proved and have shown so well how much of an easy 90% of the more attractive R/U women on the Internet are just scams/scammers  .

No matter how good your intentions, you could waste years of your life with those agencies and have a negative view of RW afterwards. You chose agencies that have a very high percentage of hot looking women there. That's not normal. And you probably allow yourself to chase after the women who have 100 other men chasing after them. No telling how many love letters you've exchange with Boris, the employee of the month.

Rodney, you've put yourself into position to fail, knowingly or unknowingly. Sorry you had to learn the hard way. If you found this forum ealier, you might be eating Borsch tonight instead of tacos.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline BC

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2008, 03:55:03 PM »
Sorry you had to learn the hard way. If you found this forum ealier, you might be eating Borsch tonight instead of tacos.

What's wrong with taco's.. I love their Freudian qualities.. LOL

Offline Gator

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2008, 05:03:13 PM »

Many good replies from several of you who could feel and sense Rodney's pain and frustration.

For the rest of you I say Rodney is about as big a troll as they come.

Heck Jack, I thought at first that he was shilling for the two Latin sites that he mentioned.  Then thought otherwise.  Some people are not quick to learn.

Offline GreginGa

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2008, 05:07:37 PM »
I know of 3 local men who went South of the border. All 3 marriages have ended in a very nasty and public manner. I know AM/RW marriages fail as well,but I'm just saying about those 3 cases.

Offline Jumper

« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2008, 07:06:50 PM »
Lived in Brazil awhile..

very beautiful women,,
happy you found somone special

but there are certainly insincere women there ,so as in any case of marriage ,
in any country..
know the person, and thier family, well..

« Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 09:07:59 PM by AJ »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2008, 08:35:55 PM »
I finally realized that only a very stupid desperate man would search R/U women. Sure some of you guys have got and or will get very lucky to find a good honest R/U woman but thousands and thousands of men just like me have only got and or will only get scammed into losing lots of $ and wasting lots of time again and again time after time after time. 

Yeah, I agree. Thousands of men don't read this forum and simply want to believe the agency hype.
If you read the ten commandments here then you might have had a better experience.

#3 Work to eliminate any agency from your communications.
#4 Always get the lady's home address and home phone number as early as possible.

I think I'm gonna agree with Jack here and it looks like the troll shoes fit.

Just my two kopecks,

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline OlgaH

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2008, 08:37:10 PM »

but thetre are certainly insincer ewonmen there

They are everywhere and men as well  :)

Congratulations Rodney.

as a saying goes: you never know where you will find... and where you will lose...

Offline Jumper

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2008, 09:24:58 PM »
Olga
I completely agree.
Good and Bad people can be found anywhere..
and it isn't gender specific ;)

but certainly conditions in various parts of any country, or the world, make it more likely to meet such?

for example: i do not need to lock my car, or house in my town,
and often do nmot.
but where i work, about 30 minutes drive from here.
you certainly need to lock it ;)
my truck has been broken into 3 times this year, alone,
,and was stolen once in the past.

The original poster is portraying  areas like Brazil or Colombia as less likely
for a western man looking for marriage to run into insincerety , at least in in comparison to the FSU.

Thats his experience..

In my experience, that is laughable.
(although i was living in Brazil,not dating thru agency or websites)
 I would say the opposite is true.
The possibilty of insincerety in a womans interest in a western man for marriage,,
i'd find equal or  greater , than in the FSU.

I would think Columbia , would be even more risk than Brazil.
for the same reasons my work area is less safe than the area i live ;)

He claims greater success with Latina areas, verses FSU and RW.

success is relative to the intended outcome?.,. and his actual outcome,
is completely, and i mean completely, unknown at this point.

I'm glad he has found someone,,
Though its a bit hard follow? Since he was engaged to  a latina, broke it off,but now has another g/'f? or fiancee? , yet is still looking *kind of*  ;)

Offline OlgaH

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2008, 10:51:05 PM »
AJ,

Rodney is happy with his situation and honestly it absolutely doesn't bother me  :D because we are happy with our situations  :) and everyone has his own head on his own shoulders or somewhere else  :)

Offline Rodney42

« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2008, 01:47:33 AM »
I did all the searching and researching I could before I went to Ukraine but the scam was just as simple as a pro-dater & agency provide lots of services scam .   The scammer and  forums sites 4-5 years ago were no where near as knowledgeable as they are today . 
 What RLM did for me was to finally show that many agencies all over R&U are all for sure scamming most men at some level. And for the first time in my R/U search I was able to see real women on video cam who are really and truly scammers.   You can read my experience with RLM on russianwomenforums . Bill "tootall" ,you don't remember me on RWF ? Short memory you must have . I think you were trying to tell me that the girl you met in person from RLM wasn't a scammer even though her profile on RLM was acting like a total scam towards me. Some guys on that forum said that RLM was a good site to use . So getting information from a R/U woman scammer forum isn't always good info. to keep you from getting scammed. Best I can remember no one on this site really has told all the many ways RLM scams men. So I'm sure some guys read about RLM here and think if they stay away from all the chatting whores and younger girls they'll be ok.   
The few agencies that guys here recommend I'm sure are good for the most part but they are very few of them and I'm sure thousands of guys  are for the most part all writing to the same  girls .
 Should men take loveme.com who advertises on this site as a good site to use ? If they did they would be writing to a lot of real women scammers & fake profiles that are also on RLM. I've also seen women on Elena's Models who are also on RLM. The bottom line is that R&U is so infested with scammers that you really do have to be very dumb to search  R&U women .
My Latin women search was very successful for the simple fact that they are way way less  Latin scammers on those two sites I mentioned .  Also the women that I more seriously corresponded with, for the most part, really did a very good job to show me that they were real and sincere.  The 3 girls I went to visit all had a video cam which really gave me many hours of getting to know all about them , their family and visiting friends. No doubt this really helped me to not make a mistake in getting scammed or just wasteing a lot of $ time going to visit an insincere woman .   

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541451
Total Topics: 20864
Most Online Today: 1973
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1758
Total: 1768

+-Recent Posts

Re: Trippin in St Pete by krimster2
Yesterday at 12:26:08 PM

Re: Trippin in St Pete by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:34:19 AM

Trippin in St Pete by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 06:20:16 AM

Re: Hard work -- How can I explain this to my Russian wife? by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 01:03:56 AM

Re: Trippin in St Pete by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 01:01:18 AM

Hard work -- How can I explain this to my Russian wife? by 2tallbill
April 28, 2024, 01:53:18 PM

Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by 2tallbill
April 28, 2024, 10:57:05 AM

Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by 2tallbill
April 28, 2024, 10:55:23 AM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
April 28, 2024, 10:11:31 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
April 28, 2024, 09:44:27 AM