It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trench's Questions and Philosophies  (Read 458902 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Trench's Questions and Philosophies
« Reply #150 on: July 18, 2017, 10:43:13 PM »

So what are you giving her?  What sacrifices are you willing to make for the relationship?

What am I giving her:

-Myself ;D
-My Love
-A Family of her own (when she has children)
-An easier lifestyle than before (instead of working all hours under the sun she will work just a few)
-A better place to live (granted it is not a mansion but its still much better than a crumbling Soviet apartment block, a bit more roomy too)
-Financial spending power of her own (she will not longer have to put all her money over to rent each month, in fact none of what she earns will be, she be able to keep it and spend or save it for herself)
-A country where the money she earns is worth more than at home (so she can earn her monthly wage in about 2-3 days here for the whole month, if she work 2-3 days per week she would earn far more than her monthly wage)

I am willing to bear the financial cost of immigration, visits, courting, etc as I have paid for the two holidays to date. I have even bought her some clothes so she will no longer have to walk around in rags  ;)

All I ask in return is a bit of loyalty. I am of course assuming she has a genuine wish to be with me on some meaningful level to me rather than just as a mule to get into the UK. I am somewhat doubtful of loyalty from her though judging from her recent behaviour of 1. Hitting me with clothes & cosmetics shopping bill & 2. Logging onto her online dating site (she says it was just to check I wasn't, hmmn :-\
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline southernX

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #151 on: July 19, 2017, 12:21:59 AM »
trench    :cluebat:

you need to stop asap and reflect on what your describing to us about your future wife here

seriously the level of resentment coming through is only going to grow amd it is going to kill it between you both at some point into the future anyway ..

resentment is already stalking you from how you describe her habits & forecast her future , proceeding is not a good idea,

get out now while you can cleanly , then wait , reflect, do some self discovery on what you really want before you move on again

i know you will possibly reject this , but time will likely prove the point to you in the negative

SX
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Offline Steamer

« Reply #152 on: July 19, 2017, 04:19:57 AM »

But you want that so that she is happy.  Not because you want her to pull her economic weight in the relationship.

There is nothing wrong with having both.
Life ain't nothing but a poker game
And no two hands are quite the same
But I never saw a winner that didn't bet

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #153 on: July 19, 2017, 07:32:16 AM »
trench    :cluebat:

you need to stop asap and reflect on what your describing to us about your future wife here

seriously the level of resentment coming through is only going to grow amd it is going to kill it between you both at some point into the future anyway ..

resentment is already stalking you from how you describe her habits & forecast her future , proceeding is not a good idea,

get out now while you can cleanly , then wait , reflect, do some self discovery on what you really want before you move on again

i know you will possibly reject this , but time will likely prove the point to you in the negative

SX

So what are you saying, was I unreasonable about the clothes shopping? I mean like I said to her I don't mind a little bit occasionally but I don't want such a clothes shopping trip all the time.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Muzh

« Reply #154 on: July 19, 2017, 07:52:45 AM »
So what are you saying, was I unreasonable about the clothes shopping? I mean like I said to her I don't mind a little bit occasionally but I don't want such a clothes shopping trip all the time.

What he is saying is that you are hiring a maid (with benefits) not marrying a wife.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #155 on: July 19, 2017, 09:03:21 AM »

What he is saying is that you are hiring a maid (with benefits) not marrying a wife.

Oh I see, thank you Muhz. Yes then that is probably right, she said she was not too young for me and seemed to be into having children in the near future. I think though that I did not take into consideration that she while thinking she was at the stage of family, i.e children was really still not departed from her urges of a young female to put fashion/clothing etc first.

I see now I should have really stuck with my plan to aim at 30 something females and moving away from this was a mistake.

As you correctly say Muhz she is vibrant girlfriend rather than wife material, she may or may not change, but I fear she is a few years of from that if it happens at all. 

Offline msmob

« Reply #156 on: July 19, 2017, 09:31:04 AM »
Trench

It is Muzh as in husband ..not Muhz  :cluebat:

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #157 on: July 19, 2017, 06:11:20 PM »
I $%#%^@#@$%#^#$%^& give up!  :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Never in my worst nightmares could I imagine someone in this scenario actually CONTINUING to chase the woman in question.

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :puke: :puke: :puke: :trainwreck: :trainwreck: :trainwreck:

Offline southernX

« Reply #158 on: July 19, 2017, 09:35:52 PM »

pretty much correct

trench you seem to be looking at this woman like purchasing an acreage of land , what will it cost you , what can you get it to produce ?? what income or growth will it give you in the long term for what you are investing ??  WHATS THE RETURN ??

your language here shows resentment towards her already , you seem to be looking for some sort of payback from her ??  or that she will accept your control and expectations on her ??  that it is some sort of gift she should be ever so thankfull for

you made the choice to spend on her , so you are to blame if she has gained that outlook from the outset , it would seem you where so keen to win her attention you allowed yourself to depart from your usual  habits and you now are annoyed/resentful  about it & seem to blame her  and want to get back to the norm    ??

to my mind she and you are not suited from what you write ,

cleanly ,calmly talk with this lady and make it clear you will go to her to meet , if not , then walk away asap .  if you both are hoping to make this work into the future then there should be no need to wish to hide or misrepresent to each other at this stage

total honesty   and see how it flys for you both , and try to lose your fear of being ripped off , it will close you down to all manner of oportunities

SX
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #159 on: July 19, 2017, 09:50:02 PM »
WHATS THE RETURN ??

So far the only return has been sex. Sex can be addicting and has been known to prevent men from thinking straight and open their wallets.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Steamer

« Reply #160 on: July 20, 2017, 06:14:54 AM »
trench you seem to be looking at this woman like purchasing an acreage of land, what will it cost you , what can you get it to produce ?? what income or growth will it give you in the long term for what you are investing ??  WHATS THE RETURN ??

Have you ever noticed that this is exactly how RU/W look at you? It's all business until they feel comfortable with you. Sure it can be off-putting but it's their dating protocol.

your language here shows resentment towards her already , you seem to be looking for some sort of payback from her ??

Not resentment but caution. Suspicion  can serve you well.

« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 07:46:41 AM by SANDRO43 »
Life ain't nothing but a poker game
And no two hands are quite the same
But I never saw a winner that didn't bet

Offline BdHvA

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #161 on: July 22, 2017, 07:03:59 AM »
Reading this thread makes me think of the 'worst' of all possible worlds (deals).

On one side one party who wants to maximize the benefits.

On the other side a 'partner; who wants to maximize the future benefits.

That anyone considers uses or thinks of about love, with regards to the above thread, we are discussing an alien abstract concept.
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline LAman

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #162 on: July 22, 2017, 07:05:52 AM »
What am I giving her:

-Myself ;D
-My Love
-A Family of her own (when she has children)
-An easier lifestyle than before (instead of working all hours under the sun she will work just a few)
-A better place to live (granted it is not a mansion but its still much better than a crumbling Soviet apartment block, a bit more roomy too)
-Financial spending power of her own (she will not longer have to put all her money over to rent each month, in fact none of what she earns will be, she be able to keep it and spend or save it for herself)
-A country where the money she earns is worth more than at home (so she can earn her monthly wage in about 2-3 days here for the whole month, if she work 2-3 days per week she would earn far more than her monthly wage)

I am willing to bear the financial cost of immigration, visits, courting, etc as I have paid for the two holidays to date. I have even bought her some clothes so she will no longer have to walk around in rags  ;)

All I ask in return is a bit of loyalty. I am of course assuming she has a genuine wish to be with me on some meaningful level to me rather than just as a mule to get into the UK. I am somewhat doubtful of loyalty from her though judging from her recent behaviour of 1. Hitting me with clothes & cosmetics shopping bill & 2. Logging onto her online dating site (she says it was just to check I wasn't, hmmn :-\

You may think you are giving a girl plenty..... but she is getting very little......... being with you
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #163 on: July 23, 2017, 08:02:47 PM »

They used to call it two birds of a feather.  ;)

He may have a slight problem with color recognition.

Mixing up the Cuban and Puerto Rico flag wouldn't be his greatest sin.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Jumper

« Reply #164 on: July 26, 2017, 07:28:26 AM »
Whenever you hear the words "real man" from an FSUW, you are being manipulated, or there is an attempt at manipulation.  BTW, a FSUM would not be buying his woman clothes, unless she's his wife, or he's wealthy and she's a disposable side piece. 

What is the age difference?

How are you going to support yourself if you move to Ukraine?

Trench print that out and tape it to the fridge door.

As I've learned more of the language, slang ,and social nuances ,over the years,  I can often tell in 5 minutes where a new immigrant here is from socially. (And likely geographically)
 You are going to a economically depressed area in comparison to your own.
 In your own country are there not areas you'd be less likely to date from because despite *exceptions*
The general culture of the area has people being a bit more rude and crude than you'd enjoy living with?
(Here it occurs in both country and city settings depending on ones own background how comfortable you area with it.)

This subject ,because its uncomfortable, is always glossed over on here.
 Most men here wouldn't go to a rough inner city area to date but the fsu is fine.if they had half an understanding of just slang snd phrases used, a huge percent of women they meet would likely turn them off in 15 minutes of conversation.
  I see newly married couples here at times where if he understood what she says just in jest in  Russian his jaw would be on the floor and be very uncomfortable.
Obviously in time they'll know each other better and hopefully *love conquers all* will ring true.
  Despite *education* a lot of the fsu is pretty rough and tumble, downright crude. Many men date in areas of thst culture they wouldn't at home,simple because they can't tell the difference there. They havnt lived there long enough to understand the differences of what someone's background is.That can (yes not always ) greatly effect the person's outlook on life and compatibility.That is likely the single biggest reason men continually run into users there. They are dating in a social circle where, if in their in country ,they would certainly find a high percentage of users and that mentality as well.

Ive seen this since 97, lol but its much more clearly visable now .

The old adage of a girl from  poor area  with a heart of gold exists for sure,but the odds are if she was raised in a culture of a *bucket if crabs* she will instead have that life outlook.it's how she was raised, what's socially acceptable to her parents and peers etc etc.

I'm from a poor farm background,think hillbilly redneck and yet a great deal.of Russian culture can truly shock me lol.
So when I see urban professionals from a while color background dating from  the mires and dregs of fsu culture while routinely avoiding  Chicago's south side.. or the trailer parks in small farm towns it makes me shake my head.
Yes they could find more likely comparable segments of fsu society,but the big picture is a lot more of the place is rougher than is assumed by someone not living there.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 07:39:46 AM by Jumper »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #165 on: July 26, 2017, 10:35:32 AM »
Trench print that out and tape it to the fridge door.

As I've learned more of the language, slang ,and social nuances ,over the years,  I can often tell in 5 minutes where a new immigrant here is from socially. (And likely geographically)
 You are going to a economically depressed area in comparison to your own.
 In your own country are there not areas you'd be less likely to date from because despite *exceptions*
The general culture of the area has people being a bit more rude and crude than you'd enjoy living with?
(Here it occurs in both country and city settings depending on ones own background how comfortable you area with it.)

This subject ,because its uncomfortable, is always glossed over on here.
 Most men here wouldn't go to a rough inner city area to date but the fsu is fine.if they had half an understanding of just slang snd phrases used, a huge percent of women they meet would likely turn them off in 15 minutes of conversation.
  I see newly married couples here at times where if he understood what she says just in jest in  Russian his jaw would be on the floor and be very uncomfortable.
Obviously in time they'll know each other better and hopefully *love conquers all* will ring true.
  Despite *education* a lot of the fsu is pretty rough and tumble, downright crude. Many men date in areas of thst culture they wouldn't at home,simple because they can't tell the difference there. They havnt lived there long enough to understand the differences of what someone's background is.That can (yes not always ) greatly effect the person's outlook on life and compatibility.That is likely the single biggest reason men continually run into users there. They are dating in a social circle where, if in their in country ,they would certainly find a high percentage of users and that mentality as well.

Ive seen this since 97, lol but its much more clearly visable now .

The old adage of a girl from  poor area  with a heart of gold exists for sure,but the odds are if she was raised in a culture of a *bucket if crabs* she will instead have that life outlook.it's how she was raised, what's socially acceptable to her parents and peers etc etc.

I'm from a poor farm background,think hillbilly redneck and yet a great deal.of Russian culture can truly shock me lol.
So when I see urban professionals from a while color background dating from  the mires and dregs of fsu culture while routinely avoiding  Chicago's south side.. or the trailer parks in small farm towns it makes me shake my head.
Yes they could find more likely comparable segments of fsu society,but the big picture is a lot more of the place is rougher than is assumed by someone not living there.

You are right Jumper, I have been surprised by the dirt poor background many Ukrainians seem to come from. In UK it is the Council Estates that are the ones to avoid. I'm from a working class background myself but have never lived on a Council Estate, I have been through them and occasionally mixed with people from them, some are nice decent people but there are a lot that are to be avoided and be wary off. Not to say nasty people don't exist elsewhere, I also live near a very wealthy area and well you can imagine how some of those people in the wealthy area tread on others, use others, treat other and be downright nasty in a different way to the Council Estate crowd just to get where they are and stay there. I always believe in treating people decently so I am unlikely to get wealthy enough to live in such an area, not to say they are all like that, some use their brain but may be a bit aloof, some is inheritance or pure luck, etc. Few I think is a case of hard work merely by their own efforts normally it requires employing the work of others to get that wealthy.

I see what you mean, yes the girl has a strong manipulative streak - she think she tells me how it is going to be and can force me into what she wants through just repeating her position and not budging. That is not going to happen, its on my terms or nothing not hers. I know I am looking within a pool of women that come from deprived areas but avoiding that can be like avoiding a huge pool of women. Possibly you may be right and I should go for a girl that has a career or like you say I will keep turning them up. That or I find a girl that really doesn't want to screw things up with me because she is so into me. I will off course be a lot more aware in future of the type of girls like you mention that exist out there. Its not always as easy for WM to tell I think as they don't often know the language and the girls can be a lot cleaner looking than at home and have personal hygiene standards - so in that respect they are a lot better brought up at least, lol. My girl for example doesn't have tattoos, doesn't smoke or like smoke environments, drinks little alcohol, showers twice daily and takes of shoes at the door, appreciates cleanliness. Still it is not looking good with her because of her forceful attitude and stubbornness on subjects which is putting a barrier between us. I am not going to give in as ill be looking for a guy if possible to switch to during the course of the holiday - she's a pretty girl and I can image many a young buck having a crack at her that are even within spitting range of her. I'm not going to be used like that and let some guy have her who can't be arsed to do the leg work himself and go over there for his convenience.

Offline msmob

« Reply #166 on: July 26, 2017, 11:10:33 AM »
Jeez, So now our Trench is a flipping snob ...   :(

It was Margaret Thatcher's offer to allow 'Council House' folk to own their houses that created the Tory Middle Class and kept Labour out of power for over a decade - allowing her to dismantle Union power

My first wife was a Council House lass .. because her Dad, got her Mum up the duff and cleared off abroad ..   Much as there are some regrets I have about marrying her - her being some of the things you describe - as were many of her friends - who have gone on from their non-too proud backgrounds to great things..

Where you born with your foot in your gob ?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #167 on: July 26, 2017, 12:34:07 PM »
I'm not sure I would think of someone owning their council house as middle class Moby. Many did vote for Thatcher as a result but to many in UK a council estate is still a down market area regardless if the council house is privately owned. Everyone in the UK knows that there are a certain sub type of people in the UK known as scrotes. They are basically trouble making types often from the council estates. These are the type to avoid in the UK. I was looking over a UK landlord forum not long ago. Some crazy woman from Australia who had recently moved to UK got the idea into her head that buying terraced housing in Liverpool was a good idea in order to rent out, lol. She was completely oblivious to the type of residents she would be able to rent out to (scrotes) who of course would not have paid her any rent at all and it would take her months to evict them. Respondents were literally screaming at her not to attempt to do this it was such a bad idea but of course she had no idea as she was from out of the country. I imagine the same is true of me and Ukraine as one Krimster allured to many in the poor areas are after anything they can get their hands on however they can.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 12:35:50 PM by Trenchcoat »

Offline Jumper

« Reply #168 on: July 26, 2017, 01:32:39 PM »
Why are you concerned about other men taking a crack at her?
  Women are hit on all the time in the fsu or in western culture.
Accept it, as  that's a given.

Not once in my life have I worried about such.  I'm either the man she truly wants to be with, or I'm not.
No point in fretting it.

Let me ask you something,
How often do you sees a confident cavalier guy lacking female attention?

How often do you see a man lacking self confidence, being a nervous , and self protective, naive  type lacking female attention?

Relative wealth has little to do with it generally.

Anyway, it is just something to consider.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #169 on: July 26, 2017, 02:40:12 PM »
Why are you concerned about other men taking a crack at her?
  Women are hit on all the time in the fsu or in western culture.
Accept it, as  that's a given.

Not once in my life have I worried about such.  I'm either the man she truly wants to be with, or I'm not.
No point in fretting it.

Let me ask you something,
How often do you sees a confident cavalier guy lacking female attention?

How often do you see a man lacking self confidence, being a nervous , and self protective, naive  type lacking female attention?

Relative wealth has little to do with it generally.

Anyway, it is just something to consider.

Too true Jumper but it's kind of set the sort of person you are its not really a choice otherwise we would all be choosing the latter. I can be confident on many things though overall as a character trait it probably doesn't show.

Well I think I've worked out what's happening I think she doesn't want me visiting as she doesn't want to mess her reputation up for getting with local guys in future if it doesnt work out with foriegners if word gets out that she's been slutting around with foriegn guys. I think she's just after a foreign guy for immigration purposes she'll leave guy thereafter. I think I need a girl that is more committed to me than she seemed of recent.

Offline msmob

« Reply #170 on: July 26, 2017, 03:35:13 PM »
I'm not sure I would think of someone owning their council house as middle class Moby.

Seeing as some ex-council houses are now worth more than a million Pounds and their owners could sell up and buy a luxury 5 five house in Gloucestershire and have 40 percent left-over - I know different ...

Many did vote for Thatcher as a result but to many in UK a council estate is still a down market area regardless if the council house is privately owned.

Especially folk with no right to look down their noses...

Everyone in the UK knows that there are a certain sub type of people in the UK known as scrotes.

''Everyone?'
 1/ Never heard of the (derogatory?) term before !
 2/ I long, long, long time ago stopped judging books by covers - realising the folly of such thoughts..

They are basically trouble making types often from the council estates. These are the type to avoid in the UK. I was looking over a UK landlord forum not long ago. Some crazy woman from Australia who had recently moved to UK got the idea into her head that buying terraced housing in Liverpool was a good idea in order to rent out, lol. She was completely oblivious to the type of residents she would be able to rent out to (scrotes) who of course would not have paid her any rent at all and it would take her months to evict them. Respondents were literally screaming at her not to attempt to do this it was such a bad idea but of course she had no idea as she was from out of the country. I imagine the same is true of me and Ukraine as one Krimster allured to many in the poor areas are after anything they can get their hands on however they can.

You really must be an avid Daily Mail or Sun reader ... You post the same sort of guff that appeals to the sort of reader they attract. They'll mostly believe anything.

Plenty of private landlords / housing associations rent out to families in less attractive neighbourhoods in Liverpool and get paid by the state.   

As, ever - you find one example of 'bad' and use it to fit your glass half full life and mistrust of people.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #171 on: July 26, 2017, 04:30:40 PM »
They used to be ever since Universal Credit was introduced they can no longer be paid by the state. Money gets paid direct to recipients like it used to way back. So are they goin to pass on money within that for their housing costs? In many cases hell no, particularly as they ate getting less than before under the old system.

Offline msmob

« Reply #172 on: July 27, 2017, 02:05:23 AM »
They used to be ever since Universal Credit was introduced they can no longer be paid by the state. Money gets paid direct to recipients like it used to way back. So are they goin to pass on money within that for their housing costs? In many cases hell no, particularly as they ate getting less than before under the old system.

Oh Dear Trenchcoat, when WILL you learn to read up on such stuff ?

Those who cannot be trusted to pay state funded private rents can have their rent paid directly... They need only be a month behind - have  a bad record or request such an arrangement

Two months arrears ? The Landlord can apply for the payments for the housing part of Universal Credit to be paid directly

http://england.shelter.org.uk/housing_advice/universal_credit_housing_costs/when_universal_credit_can_be_paid_direct_to_a_landlord

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #173 on: July 27, 2017, 03:32:24 AM »
...Everyone in the UK knows that there are a certain sub type of people in the UK known as scrotes. They are basically trouble making types often from the council estates. These are the type to avoid in the UK.

''Everyone?'
 1/ Never heard of the (derogatory?) term before !

You're slipping, Moby!  I've known that term for years - although usually spelt "scroats."

Offline msmob

« Reply #174 on: July 28, 2017, 08:09:49 AM »
You're slipping, Moby!  I've known that term for years - although usually spelt "scroats."

Hardly 'slipping' - I clearly don't move in the company who classify others in such a derogatory fashion - of that I'm proud - if that's 'ignorance' ;) !

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1948
Total: 1959

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM