It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Surprising experience on ukrainebridesagency.com  (Read 2309 times)

Offline lookin4love87

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Surprising experience on ukrainebridesagency.com
« on: July 26, 2017, 08:49:43 PM »
Hello everyone, I am new to the forums but have had a genuine love for Russian and Ukrainian women for some time now. I have been doing a bunch of research in preparation for a trip to Odessa at the end of September and have taken to a couple of the websites dedicated to meet women in these countries. Recently I was chatting with an amazing girl from  ukrainebridesagency.com and was extremely excited about the possibility of meeting her. We were video chatting and I explained to her how the past hour of us chatting had cost me around $200 and that I would love to contact her via skype or via email and so I said I would send her a message with my information and she could choose to respond because I did not want her to get into trouble. I sent her a message about two hours ago which is the middle of the night her time and I get a message back from the staff of the agency stating they had declined my message as the literally had read through a 9 page letter i had written her with the email address masked within the letter. Is it common place for these companies to read through the personal letters we are writing these girls. I found that disturbing that they are going through private communication that I paid for with this young lady. I have had nothing but bad experiences with this site, I get the feeling that some of the girls are paid to be on there and chatting. I have the contact information of this young lady and we are going to speak tomorrow. She is going to give me the whole inside on the website and how it really operates. I will share what she has to say tomorrow.. Does anyone have a recommendation of a good starter site that has quality women for a reasonable price. Thanks for all of your input.

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Surprising experience on ukrainebridesagency.com
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2017, 09:04:16 PM »
I have the contact information of this young lady and we are going to speak tomorrow. She is going to give me the whole inside on the website and how it really operates. I will share what she has to say tomorrow.. Does anyone have a recommendation of a good starter site that has quality women for a reasonable price. Thanks for all of your input.

How did you get her contact info if the agency intercepted your 9 page letter? Maybe they use software detection to find hidden messages of contact info or your girl works for the agency, read your letter and reported you. She may share that the agency is honest and wonderful. The agency lists that you can get a girl's contact info for $100.

You must really like this girl to be writing her 9 page letters. Very few men in life get married to the first girl they talk to. Try not to invest too much into a woman until after a face to face meeting. Below is a link to recommended sites for guys searching for an FSU woman.

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=14615.0
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline lookin4love87

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2017, 09:24:53 PM »
Thanks for your post. I am actually 30 years old and was living in Germany for the past three years but am now back in Texas. I really enjoy the culture and values that Ukranian women have and so I wanted to plan a trip to visit with a few women when I go to Odessa. I found this website and so I sent email correspondence through the internal system. When i say 9 pages, I am talking handwritten pages that I then typed up. Believe me my friend, I am not trying to get married on the first shot. I am not desperate, I can pull a a girl from the local bar like its nothing but I am a bit of an adventurer and I would love to marry a European women. My point here was that these companies are monitoring any correspondence like hawks. No wonder the poor girl was so scared to talk to me about anything when I brought up the agency. And when you write a letter on this site it automatically translates it so they are going back and reading person communication that I paid to wrote to the girl.  I dont know, I think I may study abroad for a semester and meet ukranian and russian women that way. This site is definitely a scam, or at the absolute minimum it is a shady operation. Beware people if you use this site. Any recommendations for a younger guy like myself that anyone can recommend I would appreciate it.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2017, 09:53:13 PM »
My point here was that these companies are monitoring any correspondence like hawks. No wonder the poor girl was so scared to talk to me about anything when I brought up the agency.

There are rules. When the rules get violated, game over for the girl. This forum doesn't recommend pay to play agencies since there's too much incentive by agency owners to rip guys off so they can line their pockets. Some girls work for the agency and play men they don't like. You're young and good looking(Are you the one with long hair?) :D A girl who works for the agency may actually like you and want to communicate with you outside the agency so you don't get ripped off.

Stick around, do lots of reading and you'll greatly improve your chances finding a quality FSU woman.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2017, 10:29:28 PM »
Odessa is a nice city to visit in spring/summer, well the city centre & beach at least is. It's city centre architecture is quite traditionally European in style so easier to relate to than some other Ukrainian cities Lookin. The agency you used is a well known dodgy one so your wastin your time & money there. Your thought on doing a short course there is a better idea. The girl you spoke to probably relies on money from the agency as her working wages. She most likely dobbed you in - unfortunately many girls in the dating game only care about number 1 and give callous disregard to the time, effort and money loss of the guy.

Even on the better pay monthly & free sites those aimed at foreigners are full of girls that are sharks. Best way to avoid lots of wasted time & money which they will is go over there and date locally fir a few months I think. Probably cheaper in the long run also, especially perhaps from US with cost of flights and time it takes on the flight.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 12:44:02 AM by Trenchcoat »
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2017, 01:51:41 AM »
Dear llookin4..

Welcome to the site..

Rule #1 DO NOT use pay per letter sites
Rules 2- 10 do not use pay per letter sites ... most of us have done it .... and know better ...

IF you can manage to chat via a messenger system away from control, of the site ... great..

Strictly speaking, these aren't 'European' girls - in attitude - they are more Former Soviet Union women in attitude ..and it will take a few generations -if ever-  to change this.. 

Lastly, our trenchcoat has been to Ukraine twice and is -  frankly -  clueless..listening to his 'advice' is like asking a blind person to cross a busy turnpike ( toll motorway) ..DAFT

Good luck

Offline Jumper

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2017, 08:12:26 AM »
Odds are your *girl* is paid to chat with you. Vid chat girls from such agencies almost always are.it's a job, a good paying one in Ukraine.

As far as the agency intercepting your email, possibly,  or she coukd have told them as well.
  She likely has 4 or 5 vid chats going at once, so don't feel like youre the only one paying to see and *chat* with her.  ; )

Pay per letter sites are all mostly soft scam.vid chat is certainly.Don't waste your time with them.
  Read here more.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541008
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1864
Total: 1875

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM