It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage?  (Read 53157 times)

Offline GoodOlBoy

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage?
« Reply #100 on: August 28, 2012, 08:29:09 AM »
Must be the result of years of emancipation.

Emasculation maybe ??

GOB

PS....  :welcome:  back Aloe. It's good to see you!
“For God and country, Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo......... Geronimo E.K.I.A.”

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #101 on: August 28, 2012, 09:08:56 AM »
I still think many of you are being a bit hard on (pun intended) the OP.

Yes, I fault him very much for continuing with this woman.

However, I  do not fault him for not trying  to be more forceful in having sex with  this woman.

Remember, I am a guy  who many here accuse of being a sex addict and worse.

But look at things he said:

She did not give real kisses in many situations; she would  not even start a French  kiss; she would not let him assume the most comfortable position for giving her a back rub; she took all her clothes with her into bathroom and came out  fully clothed; etc., etc., etc.

Yes, I am a sex addict; but I have shared a bed with women wherein we agreed there would be no sex.  We shared the bed because there were none other conveniently available.  I can do this.  However, I would not continue doing it over an extended period of time.

So I cannot fault the OP for not being more forceful in seeking sex during the times he described. 
I can only  fault him for continuing with this woman much, much too long.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 09:11:46 AM by ML »
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Eduard

• Commercial Member Restricted
  • Family is where it's at!
« Reply #102 on: August 28, 2012, 09:12:18 AM »

Emasculation maybe ??

GOB

PS....  :welcome:  back Aloe. It's good to see you!
That's a good video! One thing that really bothers me about American women is that so many of them totally act and have an aura of a man. Very little femininity there. Being around RW is always like a breath of fresh air. The last straw with AW for me was when I was still single at a local night club. The band started playing a song that I really liked. It had a nice groove and I just started dancing by myself. There were 2 women also dancing close to me. One of them kept staring at me and then moved closer and started dancing around me giving me flirty stares. She was about 30 yo not beautiful but cute, probably a 7. This was a pretty unusual situation (a woman flirting and coming to dance with me without me even asking) so I was enjoying myself but playing it cool, not making any moves toward her and just moving to the music. Then she turns her back to me, bends over and starts grinding her ass against my crotch. Being a gentleman I didn't want to deprive her of any positive emotions so I didn't back away and continued dancing allowing her to have her way with me. Then, after about a minute of that I put my hands around her waist. I couldn't believe what happened next!
She stood straight and turned around facing me. Her eyes were filled with anger and she yelled at me: "I can touch you and do what I want, but don't you put your hands on me!" She really got in my face and I just walked off the dance floor. This was just the last straw in a chain of many bad experiences, and not the first negative experience with local AW here in Tampa Bay, FL. But to me this woman was an allegory of what most single AW are nowdays. Needless to say I went the RW path from that point on.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 09:16:25 AM by Eduard »
realrussianmatch.com

Offline GoodOlBoy

« Reply #103 on: August 28, 2012, 09:18:56 AM »
Then she turns her back to me, bends over and starts grinding her ass against my crotch. Being a gentleman I didn't want to deprive her of any positive emotions so I didn't back away and continued dancing allowing her to have her way with me. Then, after about a minute of that I put my hands around her waist. ........ she yelled at me: "I can touch you and do what I want, but don't you put your hands on me!"

Ed, obviously you did not read the sign as you entered the "gentleman's club":rolleyes:

DO NOT TOUCH THE DANCERS! (unless your putting dollar bills in their panties  >:D ).

Your lucky you didn't get bounced!

GOB
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 09:21:06 AM by GoodOlBoy »

Offline ML

« Reply #104 on: August 28, 2012, 09:22:23 AM »

Emasculation maybe ??

Quite an interesting post by you.

This video starting at 1:57 describes perfectly quite a number of the male posters here who are virtually indistinguishable from the female posters.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline GoodOlBoy

« Reply #105 on: August 28, 2012, 09:26:40 AM »
This video starting at 1:57 describes perfectly quite a number of the male posters here who are virtually indistinguishable from the female posters.

Yeah, at 2:20 I thought about someone else who post's on this forum.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

GOB
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 09:28:32 AM by GoodOlBoy »

Offline Gator

« Reply #106 on: August 28, 2012, 09:30:10 AM »

Ed, obviously you did not read the sign as you entered the "gentleman's club":rolleyes:

DO NOT TOUCH THE DANCERS! (unless your putting dollar bills in their panties  >:D ).

Your lucky you didn't get bounced!

GOB

You beat me to the punch.   If Eduard were not at a gentleman's club, she was confused,   thinking she was doing her day job of lap dances at a bikini club in Tampa.    Explanation:   If the club serves alcohol, the woman must keep her bikini on and a man can not touch her with his hands.  OTOH if the club does not serve alcohol she can be completely nude and you can fondle her popka and implants.

Offline Gator

« Reply #107 on: August 28, 2012, 09:34:13 AM »
JoeS,
Since we tried to help you, maybe you can give us some advice. 

How do you treat your case of Epididymal Hypertension  (otherwise known as blue balls)?

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/interactive/discussion/Epididymal-Hypertension-Blue-Balls-or-edema-t61296-f10.html

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #108 on: August 28, 2012, 09:37:29 AM »
I mentioned early in this thread that she wasn't in his bed for the rest. Joe mentioned in the beginning that he wasn't very experienced with women, much less RW. I would think a "lightening up" would be in order.

One would hope as probably this woman thought, that Joe would read her signals and the natural progression of boy meets girls would kick in and take over. It didn't happen. Joe most likely had a raging boner and some self control many of us do not have. He played the gentleman which is admirable and is paying the price. The woman thinks there is something wrong with him, her or both. He's home now and he has learned a very valuable lesson and gained some experience he was lacking. Is it necessary to rub his nose in it especially, after the fact?

ML, I have several times slept in a bed with a woman and agreed to no sex. By the day light hours every time, I had broken my promise. In every instance I had sex and never had any intention of keeping the promise. The games people play

Offline Belvis

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #109 on: August 28, 2012, 09:39:08 AM »

Yes, I fault him very much for continuing with this woman.

However, I  do not fault him for not trying  to be more forceful in having sex with  this woman.
The statements above are not quite consistent.
My guess is that if he tried to be more forceful (active) in having sex with  this woman then  results could be:
1) Sleepless intimacy. We would have nothing to discusss now.
2) Drama and following  quick termination of relationship.

I don't  think OP is guilty in not being very active with this woman. If she really liked him she would force him soon or later to have her.

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #110 on: August 28, 2012, 09:41:38 AM »
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it

Offline Ranetka

• Back to Earth from Cloud Nine
« Reply #111 on: August 28, 2012, 09:53:43 AM »
To the OP:

Do you know why people are harder on you now? Because you were given on the right advises before your trip but chose to ignore them. You were given the following advise

1. Make a move. You have not done it.
2. Talk to her. You did not. You could ask her "Why did not we have sex?" or "Does your religion allows sex before marriage, I am dying to make love to you". Or something along the lines. You asked her irrelevant question of would she lived with you before the marriage. She most likely can't anyway because she needs the visa.

Now she wrote you off. She was much more patient then I would.

Make sure you learnt you lesson. Good luck in future.
There are shortcuts to happiness and dancing is one of them.

I do resent the fact that most people never question or think for themselves. I don't want to be normal. I just want to find some other people that are odd in the same ways that I am. OP.

Offline Ranetka

• Back to Earth from Cloud Nine
« Reply #112 on: August 28, 2012, 09:57:09 AM »
Having said all of that ML has a point as well probably. However you were a fool, embarrassed and insulted her, sorry.
There are shortcuts to happiness and dancing is one of them.

I do resent the fact that most people never question or think for themselves. I don't want to be normal. I just want to find some other people that are odd in the same ways that I am. OP.

Offline Muzh

« Reply #113 on: August 28, 2012, 10:42:39 AM »
What?! What kind of castrated behavior is that? If a woman did not wanna have sex with you, she wouldn't sleep in the same bed with you. She is there, almost throwing herself onto you, and you don't make a move? I mean, she went in your bed, she has nothing on save for panties, how much more obvious does she need to act? I met a guy like that. Actually twice. Both time lost a little respect for them. I mean come the fluff on, i am here, in your bed, almost naked, and you don't make a move? WTH is wrong with you? No really, WTH?? What else is she supposed to do to get more obvious??
Lol

You go girl. Slap him over the head a little more. I think he needs that.

(This means I agree with you 100%)

There you go, Joe. No more questions for this witness.

On a very serious note Joe, the hardest part to do to have sex with a woman is to get her into bed (or any other location conducive for the hank-panky.)
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline CDW

• Opted-Out
  • Spouse's Country: Other Eastern Europe
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #114 on: August 28, 2012, 10:47:28 AM »
No sex before marriage = Goodbye   (same meaning)   :P
I am an X-MEN called "WOVO Man"

Offline Aloe

« Reply #115 on: August 28, 2012, 11:26:33 AM »
I didn't read the topic, i just opened it and saw that fragment i quoted, so i commented only on that. In light of what ML said, that she was unresponsive during the day, not holding hands or kissing, then i definitely agree, no sex then is logical.

Offline Muzh

« Reply #116 on: August 28, 2012, 11:50:14 AM »
I didn't read the topic, i just opened it and saw that fragment i quoted, so i commented only on that. In light of what ML said, that she was unresponsive during the day, not holding hands or kissing, then i definitely agree, no sex then is logical.

Oh no, no, no.

She got in bed with him and she was on top of him.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline GoodOlBoy

« Reply #117 on: August 28, 2012, 12:32:36 PM »
My last advice to the OP (I promise).

Since you are such an avid dog lover, I will give this advice accordingly.

Next time you are in bed with a half naked, beautiful RW any woman, UNLEASH the schnauzer!

Don't worry, he'll point you in the right direction.  >:D

GOB

Offline Eduard

« Reply #118 on: August 28, 2012, 01:04:05 PM »

You beat me to the punch.   If Eduard were not at a gentleman's club, she was confused,   thinking she was doing her day job of lap dances at a bikini club in Tampa.    Explanation:   If the club serves alcohol, the woman must keep her bikini on and a man can not touch her with his hands.  OTOH if the club does not serve alcohol she can be completely nude and you can fondle her popka and implants.
Gator!  :-*  Ironically the name of the club was Gator Club in Sarasota (you wouldn't happen to be the owner, would you?) and no it's not a strip joint, rather a local singles bar with live music and dancing downstairs and a lounge with pool tables upstairs. I don't think any one was confused, neither her or I. I think she was just being a modern American feminist woman who had to feel empowered and in charge. And by putting my hands on her waist I took that away from her...
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 01:30:15 PM by Eduard »
realrussianmatch.com

Offline I/O

« Reply #119 on: August 28, 2012, 01:37:59 PM »
I don't think any one was confused, neither her or I.
No Ed, she was paid staff - it's not only the east where the rent-a-crowd system is used, just a bit more subtle in the west. Take that to the bank.

Offline Eduard

« Reply #120 on: August 28, 2012, 01:58:55 PM »
No Ed, she was paid staff - it's not only the east where the rent-a-crowd system is used, just a bit more subtle in the west. Take that to the bank.
Did I mention that she was there with a friend and they were pretty buzzed? Paid staff doesn't do that, plus I was a freqent visitor at that place in my single days so knew all the staff there pretty well. Also she was about a 7, really not the type of a girl that gets hired by a club to bring in guys.
Interesting how you guys always try to dig something up and find another angle or a hidden meaning in something that's pretty straight forward.  :D
realrussianmatch.com

Offline ML

« Reply #121 on: August 28, 2012, 02:05:53 PM »

Interesting how you guys always try to dig something up and find another angle or a hidden meaning in something that's pretty straight forward.  :D

Yes, I agree with you; this happens quite a bit of the time here.

But, I suppose it is only natural.  Readers don't know the entire story, so they are free to conjure up their own scenarios.

Plus, if we accept the simple, straight-forward situation, then there would be much less give and take here which might cause the board to dry up and wither away.

So maybe we should applaud these 'out of left field' ideas!!   8)

Anyway, back to your original story Ed . . . did she by any chance have a hole in the back of her jeans at one of two appropriate spots?  That is always a good clue in these situations as to how to proceed.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 02:08:15 PM by ML »

Offline I/O

« Reply #122 on: August 28, 2012, 02:43:25 PM »
Interesting how you guys always try to dig something up and find another angle or a hidden meaning in something that's pretty straight forward.
Way  :offtopic:  Ed, no angles, this is an area I do know something about (not much but enough). You know better than me, I wasn't there but you clearly missed something - two pretty close mates of mine own and run a string of night clubs and discos (separate operations) ...............................believe nothing of what you see and half of what you hear, then you'll get to the truth, maybe.  ;)

I'll give you a clue or 2 as to how the 'sleepers' are selected and operate. Nothing above 8.5 (if you want to use that sort of measure) as 1) they are far too expensive (here at least) to have enough of them to be effective, 2) the average punter sees them as untouchable, 3) generally they are hired in groups of twos and threes, 4) if they actually leave with a guy, they don't get paid, 5) their primary role is to attract guys to the dance floor and then move him around from girl to girl - that done for 20 minutes, he's a stud (in his mind) his blood rushes you know where and and he'll start spending at the bar which is actually the real deal. You're welcome to dismiss but you can be sure these operations are far more sophisticated than even many of the staff realise.

Offline Eduard

« Reply #123 on: August 28, 2012, 03:07:25 PM »
Way  :offtopic:  Ed, no angles, this is an area I do know something about (not much but enough). You know better than me, I wasn't there but you clearly missed something - two pretty close mates of mine own and run a string of night clubs and discos (separate operations) ...............................believe nothing of what you see and half of what you hear, then you'll get to the truth, maybe.  ;)

I'll give you a clue or 2 as to how the 'sleepers' are selected and operate. Nothing above 8.5 (if you want to use that sort of measure) as 1) they are far too expensive (here at least) to have enough of them to be effective, 2) the average punter sees them as untouchable, 3) generally they are hired in groups of twos and threes, 4) if they actually leave with a guy, they don't get paid, 5) their primary role is to attract guys to the dance floor and then move him around from girl to girl - that done for 20 minutes, he's a stud (in his mind) his blood rushes you know where and and he'll start spending at the bar which is actually the real deal. You're welcome to dismiss but you can be sure these operations are far more sophisticated than even many of the staff realise.
Mat, I DJed in dance clubs for about 20 years so I do have a clue... Trust me, this girl was just a customer. Anyhow I should be thankful to her for ending my chase of AW and finding my RW wife.  :D
realrussianmatch.com

Offline JoeS421

« Reply #124 on: August 28, 2012, 03:38:01 PM »
Hi everyone,

I know a lot of people have been beating me up about my inaction when we were in bed together, but I should clear up a few things.  Firstly, she wasn't laying there topless with just panties on and in an inviting posture, she went out of her way preventing me from seeing her when she had no bra on, by wrapping a towel around herself pretty quickly and never straying from the face down position in bed.  And she didn't sleep on top of me directly, she had her head and arm on my chest.

In any case, she just sent me an email saying that because I tried to have public displays of affection over last weekend which made her uncomfortable, we have much different emotional needs and that it's not going to work out between us.  BS - I should send her a piece of my mind.  Like I said earlier, I'm moving on.

Thanks to all for your help though.  I have definitely learned from this..
Joe

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540892
Total Topics: 20846
Most Online Today: 1419