It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage?  (Read 53156 times)

Offline OlgaH

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage?
« Reply #125 on: August 28, 2012, 04:14:11 PM »
The last straw with AW for me was when I was still single at a local night club. The band started playing a song that I really liked. It had a nice groove and I just started dancing by myself. There were 2 women also dancing close to me. One of them kept staring at me and then moved closer and started dancing around me giving me flirty stares. She was about 30 yo not beautiful but cute, probably a 7. This was a pretty unusual situation (a woman flirting and coming to dance with me without me even asking) so I was enjoying myself but playing it cool, not making any moves toward her and just moving to the music. Then she turns her back to me, bends over and starts grinding her ass against my crotch. Being a gentleman I didn't want to deprive her of any positive emotions so I didn't back away and continued dancing allowing her to have her way with me. Then, after about a minute of that I put my hands around her waist. I couldn't believe what happened next!
She stood straight and turned around facing me. Her eyes were filled with anger and she yelled at me: "I can touch you and do what I want, but don't you put your hands on me!" She really got in my face and I just walked off the dance floor. This was just the last straw in a chain of many bad experiences, and not the first negative experience with local AW here in Tampa Bay, FL. But to me this woman was an allegory of what most single AW are nowdays. Needless to say I went the RW path from that point on.

Ed, difference between a RW and an AW in such case would be that a RW grinding her ass against your crotch would let you grab her in any position without any objection.  ;D BTW were you looking for your Russian wife in the Russian night clubs?  ;)

Offline GoodOlBoy

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #126 on: August 28, 2012, 05:34:15 PM »
Ed, difference between a RW and an AW in such case would be that a RW grinding her ass against your crotch would let you grab her in any position without any objection;D

Yeah OlgaH...... We know. :rolleyes:

GOB

« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 05:47:04 PM by GoodOlBoy »
“For God and country, Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo......... Geronimo E.K.I.A.”

Offline Eduard

• Commercial Member Restricted
  • Family is where it's at!
« Reply #127 on: August 28, 2012, 06:36:20 PM »

Yeah OlgaH...... We know. :rolleyes:

GOB
well, some of these pictures seem a bit too much. Looks more like some hookers were invited to a  MOB agency "romance tour". Where were they taken, GOB?
realrussianmatch.com

Offline GoodOlBoy

« Reply #128 on: August 28, 2012, 07:23:35 PM »
Looks more like some hookers were invited to a  MOB agency "romance tour".

I don't know about that. They look like simple village girl's to me.  >:D 

Where were they taken, GOB?

In Ukraine Eduard.  :D

GOB
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 07:46:52 PM by GoodOlBoy »

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #129 on: August 28, 2012, 07:50:00 PM »
I have always observed that if sex doesn't happen on the first visit, it isn't likely to.

I saw a reference some time back to a document written to help FSUW who were romancing WM.  Likely someone here has the specific reference URL.

Can't quote the exact words, but the jist of it was:

Hold out on the guy for quite some time (during a first trip to visit you) so he will think highly of you.

But then fock him just before he leaves so he will be enticed to make a return trip.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline DKMM

« Reply #130 on: August 28, 2012, 08:49:53 PM »
This thread reminds me of the abuse I took on here when cutting my teeth years ago.  Made many of the mistakes Joe did, and also made the mistake of assuming blanket statements about RW behavior were somehow gospel on here.  I also had an experience that turned "into friends" but instead of writing her off we remain friends to this day (I'm still trying to hook her up but she needs a millionaire good looking young prince, PM me if you are one and I'll introduce you).  You could find my TRs from December 2006 and January 2007 and see similarities. 
There is no reason you cannot end up happily ever after with someone who does not sleep with you or even spend the night in your room the 1st trip you've been together.  I'm walking proof of that.  Other factors should be considered but only the person in that place knows what's really going on.
A good idea for someone in Joe's position would have been to ask to meet her parents.  He never elaborated on that, but the response would be a huge indication of her idea of their future together.   This is especially true for a lady in her mid 20's and still lives in her parents home.
My advice at this point in his trip he has nothing to lose and a lot to gain by making friends with her and at least understanding better of how things ended up like this. 

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #131 on: August 28, 2012, 09:24:51 PM »
...Made many of the mistakes Joe did, and also made the mistake of assuming blanket statements about RW behavior were somehow gospel on here...

The speed in which folks learn things like such, just like the FSUWs they speak of, is highly subjective.  ;)

Joe-

You got some good advice scattered around your thread, but when all is said and done only you know what's good for you.

One other thing you need to take with you. While it may appear the crowd is teeming with raging, raving, roving Casanovas bashing the gates of the FSU MOB - know you're NOT much further from all the rest. The truth is, most of these folks are likely closer to your likeness than the mirror reflects.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Eduard

« Reply #132 on: August 28, 2012, 09:34:02 PM »
A good idea for someone in Joe's position would have been to ask to meet her parents.  He never elaborated on that, but the response would be a huge indication of her idea of their future together. 
excellent advice.
realrussianmatch.com

Offline Misha

« Reply #133 on: August 29, 2012, 02:36:10 AM »
They look like simple village girl's to me.  >:D 

::)

Offline The Natural

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #134 on: August 29, 2012, 03:47:41 AM »
 On the topic of sleeping in the same bed with a hot woman, that reminds me of something that happened way back in the mid 90’s. I was visiting my elder brother which lived in Oslo at the time. We went out and had some drinks at a place and got to talk to two Polish girls and invited them to our table. They were in Oslo, working illegally (as Poland was not yet in the EU), cleaning houses.

Well, later on all of us went to my brother’s place and continued to drink and chat. One of the girls were smart and very interesting to talk to and the other not so smart but very good looking. Late into the night the hot girl wanted to go to bed and later on I also went to her bed as there wasn’t enough bedrooms for everyone. I don’t remember exactly what we agreed upon, except that my brother told me to only sleep and not try any funny business. So I went to bed, quite drunk and just proceeded to try and fall asleep. I noticed she touched me on the feet but thought I couldn’t be that lucky and it was probably accidental. I’m no Casanova now but were very unexperienced back then, so I can relate to that part of your experience.

Well, a little later she talked to me. She was wondering what was (not) going on as she said she was signaling me with her touch that she wanted some action. So we found something else to do in bed than sleeping. 

Really?  It is common experience for the first time you see her in person to sleep with her? 

I can’t speak for others, but yes, of course, you sleep with her first opportunity you get and she will want that as much as you. Now, I’m not talking here about just any girl you met the same day, but when you have met online and talked a few months on Skype and you make a trip to go see her, not having sex at this juncture, is unthinkable for me. I suppose this certainty really is established when one first look for a suitable girl. Aside from ruling out would-be scammers and such, I also ruled out girls that seemed unaffectionate. Like this girl who was shocked when I sent her a photo of me bare-chested. So I let her go and found a girl much more suitable for me and I haven’t regretted that move at all. Life is short and you don’t want to waste time trying to find a girl that match you body and soul and get stuck, not finding out the body part of the question.

Offline JoeS421

« Reply #135 on: August 29, 2012, 11:30:10 AM »
Hi DKMM, good to see you back

This thread reminds me of the abuse I took on here when cutting my teeth years ago.  Made many of the mistakes Joe did, and also made the mistake of assuming blanket statements about RW behavior were somehow gospel on here.  I also had an experience that turned "into friends" but instead of writing her off we remain friends to this day (I'm still trying to hook her up but she needs a millionaire good looking young prince, PM me if you are one and I'll introduce you).  You could find my TRs from December 2006 and January 2007 and see similarities. 

It seems like she has quite high requirements.  I don't suppose if you can share if you think her standards are too high?

A good idea for someone in Joe's position would have been to ask to meet her parents.  He never elaborated on that, but the response would be a huge indication of her idea of their future together.   This is especially true for a lady in her mid 20's and still lives in her parents home.

I can answer that.  When we were saying our goodbyes in Switzerland (when the level of affection was going down), I told her, "Tell your mother I said hi" she said "sure" and I said, "I hope to meet her someday."  She just kept a straight face, no smiles, and said "ok".  I thought that it sounded like she was just being polite and not overly enthusiastic.  Even though on this trip, she said she would invite me over if her mom was in town.  You guys think she was BSing?

Offline GoodOlBoy

« Reply #136 on: August 29, 2012, 11:38:11 AM »
You guys think she was BSing?

More importantly Joe, what do you think?

Apt. is empty..... Mom is not there (supposedly on a holiday  :rolleyes: )..... Just you, her and rover.  >:D

Get my drift?

GOB
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 11:46:52 AM by GoodOlBoy »

Offline Jumper

« Reply #137 on: August 29, 2012, 04:34:45 PM »

It could be your earlier inaction on your past hurt her feelings, and she wasnt sure were she stood? Who knows now? only her.
You had a few trips, mostly they went backwards relationshipwise instead of progressing,
no big deal, it happens!
[size=78%] [/size]after several trips..this last trip sounds like Shes just not that into you come first to mind.
   (at least now,who knows about the past)

My own casonova experiences aside :D
Even Napolean Dynomite (or Barney Fife for the older crowd) could see she wasn't really acting like she was romantically interested this trip.(although before she seemed to be)

So, after several trips together, your very first day there,,
she goes home to tend the dog? early evening?  really odd,  ok.
lets say she really did have that obligation and no one to fill in...
but not invite you along?

Sorry not buying any of that! lol
Either my animal magnetism transcends all nationalities , or i've just dated hot wanton women, but no women i know, would go home early after being apart for long from someone they had any real interest in, certainly not the  first day this romantic interest was in her home city.

Explian she really needs to let the dog out .and invite him over , fix something to eat together,  and watch movies/tv or got for a walk? - maybe..

Call friends to go let the dog out. and ask to  go shopping? possibly.
or invite him over and things progress naturally-also very likely
Most any other scenario screams she isn't interested romantically.

The questions about how she really felt, should have been be asked before this last flight,as he already had many doubts.. and the first day there , when she bailed early , answered them without asking.
Move along and meet others

This isn't directed a joe, i think he understands better now,
but to those reading who find themselves in some similar situation,

If  you arn't sure, ASK (ask direct questions, no wiggle room)
If you have to ask,  then you know the answer.

Sorry but blanket statements do work most of the time. if you are the exception,
awesome.
Just keep in mind exceptions very seldom  have a bunch of internet questions about how their girl feels about them.
 :popcorn:

Offline Konfushus

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #138 on: August 30, 2012, 11:09:50 AM »
Some of you guys really agree with those Emasculation videos? I find them pathetic. The real "manginas" are the dudes behind that video that blame feminism for their own inadequacies and think it's a man's prerogative to beat on women.

Offline newjason

• up up and away...
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #139 on: September 03, 2012, 07:41:10 AM »
Hi everyone,

I know a lot of people have been beating me up about my inaction when we were in bed together, but I should clear up a few things.  Firstly, she wasn't laying there topless with just panties on and in an inviting posture, she went out of her way preventing me from seeing her when she had no bra on, by wrapping a towel around herself pretty quickly and never straying from the face down position in bed.  And she didn't sleep on top of me directly, she had her head and arm on my chest.

In any case, she just sent me an email saying that because I tried to have public displays of affection over last weekend which made her uncomfortable, we have much different emotional needs and that it's not going to work out between us.  BS - I should send her a piece of my mind.  Like I said earlier, I'm moving on.

Thanks to all for your help though.  I have definitely learned from this..
Joe

Hey Joe.
I have been kinda following your story and I have kept quiet and refrained from commenting as I wanted to see how this was going to play out.  Although I saw this email from her coming, I was not sure how long it would take before she gave you the "dear John" letter.

You seem like a nice guy.
As a former member of the nice guy club, I can tell you that one thing is for sure,  being a nice guy and thinking it is noble and appealing is a load of crap IMO.
You have spent the better part of 2 years chasing after this girl and look what it got you.
I can imagine you are feeling pretty pissed off about now, and that is normal. 
You can blame her for being a user, or opportunist , or whatever you wanna call it, but at the end of the day,  you are the captain of your ship, so you know to take responsibility for your actions and you can come out of this a much better man because of it. If you do it right. If you keep your old habits, and continue to let this girl and others play you, It will be just more of what you have right now.

I know this sounds cliche, but your friends are usually right about things and especially things that you are too close to be able to see clearly.  You told yourself all kinds of crap and hoped and wanted and dreamed because you wanted in the girls panties. Your freinds did not have this handicap and were able to identify what was going on, and explain that to you.  We call them freinds because we trust that they have our best interest at heart, otherwise they would not be our freinds, right?

I find your story a little hard to believe, in that I can't envision you + her = no romance/sex.  There is something amiss, either she is way out of your league, or you are not attracted to each other, or some thing similar to that. You say that you spent all this time talking, in deep long meaningful conversations. Yet, you know very little about her views on the most important basic subjects. In all these conversations, you never expressed your desires or anything pertaining to sex, marriage, relationships, ect?  So what the fork were you talking about? If you had the connection, emotionally like you claim, you never expressed your feelings and desires over the phone, on web cam , or in person?  Do you not find her attractive? I assume you did. Why not tell her about what you are thinking?(long ago) specifically,  that you wanna take her home and let your doggy out and in, and out, and ... so on .
Do women find you attractive? Do you find women attractive?  If yes, then take some of that mr nice guy, leave it at home, and go out and get some. Don't fly across the world, and all that jazz, just get some strange. It will help you more than you can conceive at this point.

I was a nice guy to a fabulous woman, and well,  you should read about it in the  "Hi I'm Jason" thread.
It's educational for nice guys. :) entertaining too.  http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=14463.0

As for giving her an earfull of your mind,  It will not serve any purpose other than to further frustrate you.  She Dumped you.  You may want to say stuff like  ...
...displaying affection in public is not how you roll?  Then, why did you take the trips at all? you knew you would be seen with me. You knew we were bf/gf. ....
Why, is a question without an answer, just suffice it to say..  something like , ....
 I don't appreciate being your travel agency, caterer, and personal escort, only to be hosed when I ask serious questions of the heart.....
....  I feel that kind of behaviour is unacceptable and just plain not cool. Luckily there is Karma in the universe, and everything you give (or take) comes raging back to you 10x .  Good luck with that.  ....

Those are just some examples and I would suggest to you to keep your words and your attention and affections to yourself and begin forgetting about her. Otherwise she will be a Long term emotional anvil to you. No freindship exists now.  It's over and time to put it all in your rear view mirror.

read my thread and PM me if you like.

any time at all..
Jason

Offline BillyB

« Reply #140 on: September 03, 2012, 11:18:40 PM »

In any case, she just sent me an email saying that because I tried to have public displays of affection over last weekend which made her uncomfortable, we have much different emotional needs and that it's not going to work out between us. 

After 2 years you finally had a serious talk with her about a future together so she's feeling guilty and letting you go. The trips you took her on were fun but now that you expect something in return, she doesn't want to hurt your feelings.

You should have let her go before she let you go. Know when to say "when". Overwhelmingly most dates you have with women won't lead to marriage. Don't spend 2 years of uncertainty with a woman again. Because FSU long distance dating is different, if you meet another FSU woman, do not leave the FSU without understanding where you two are going. Have a serious talk with the lady on the first trip so you know if it's going somewhere or time to say goodbye.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline JoeS421

« Reply #141 on: September 04, 2012, 12:01:42 AM »
if you meet another FSU woman, do not leave the FSU without understanding where you two are going. Have a serious talk with the lady on the first trip so you know if it's going somewhere or time to say goodbye.

That is great advice, and me and other newbies at this should keep that well in mind!

Offline It worked for me

• Commercial Member
  • I run a bar in Odessa and welcome all guests !
« Reply #142 on: September 07, 2012, 11:11:28 AM »
I met my wife through an agency (will remain nameless) I had met a bunch of other nice ladies and had a hit and miss time really.

maybe yes, maybe no, maybe sex , I dont know !

I really think each individual lady should be measured in her own merits.

Some I had sex with , some I didnt,

there are no set rules and I found that sexy ladies who didnt want to have sex in the first couple of weeks (and after sushi) werent genuine and fell by the way side.

it helps if you look like Bruce Willis and own a bar !

when are you coming over ! ?

free shots after 11 !

hi, working in odessa, if you plan to come over let me know and we will have a piva ! (beer that is) regards Jonny.
 If your planning Odessa & wanna avoid some pitfalls or fancy a chat PM ur skype ))

Offline SANDRO43

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #143 on: September 07, 2012, 03:30:24 PM »
it helps if you ... own a bar! when are you coming over!? free shots after 11!
Where exactly? Empty invitation if you don't specify where your watering hole is located ;D.

BTW, is that AM or PM ;)?
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline ML

« Reply #144 on: September 07, 2012, 04:39:11 PM »
I met my wife through an agency (will remain nameless) I had met a bunch of other nice ladies and had a hit and miss time really.

maybe yes, maybe no, maybe sex , I don't know !

So with some, you don't know if you had sex or not?

Must not have been oral sex . . . at least according to Barbara Bush.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Scott_WWS

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #145 on: October 06, 2012, 06:36:08 PM »
However, I the Oslo trip was our first together and I didn't make a move because I wanted to demonstrate to her that I can be trusted, and that I'm not only interested in her for sex... 

Joe, this is the first mistake that most guys make.  Wanting to demonstrate that you can be "trusted."  IE - being the "nice guy."

About two years ago I read David D'Angelo's "Double Your Dating," book.  Looking at it from a "I want to pick up on girls and get laid," angle, perhaps slightly lame, kinda like "The Pickup Artist."  But when taken for its "base" analysis of how women and men look differently at love and sex, its insights are invaluable.

A quick synopsis of D'Angelo's thesis is that women (deep down) desire drama and romance.  They want a traditional strong man who makes the moves.  This can be clearly seen by reading any of the FSU women's posts here - Ludmilla's post on page 2 or 3 wherein she says that  FSU women want to be taken, almost forcefully (we're not talking rape, we're talking a man who is confident and proactive).

I read this book and have been to Eastern Europe twice since and I can say that the change was 180 degrees.  I felt like I was "acting" when I was around the women in Ukraine, but I followed the script the book laid out and I really couldn't fight the girls off with a stick.  I felt like a chick magnet whereas a year older I couldn't get any attention.

D'Angelo points out that a woman who sees you as a life-partner will do everything she can to extend the time before sex.  This makes her more valuable as a partner.  A woman in this role "might" change to the role of lover, but not always.  A woman who comes into a relationship thinking that she is only a lover, can very easily become (or want to become) a life partner after sex.  You don't EVER want to come off as the life-partner type if you can come off as the lover-later to be life partner.

I suggest you pick up a copy, will be the best $30 you ever spent.  Or email me, I think I have it on .pdf - I could send you a copy.

In the end, by the time I "acted" the confident guy, I began to feel confident and later met this model-looking UA woman.  We went out on one date and she commented, "I find your confidence a real turn on."  I almost said, "Really?"  but instead said, "I know," and brushed it off.  Needless to say, our relationship went the love route and the door opened wide to a long term relationship if I wanted.

Can't say if she is a scammer or not, it is suspect that your vacations with her were to the two absolute most expensive countries in Europe.

Better off planning vacation over post-sex pillow talk than to wonder about it for 18 months...

take it for what it is worth... just my .02 cents...

Offline ML

« Reply #146 on: October 06, 2012, 08:38:30 PM »
. . . but I followed the script the book laid out and I really couldn't fight the girls off with a stick.

Ha Ha Ha

Offline jone

« Reply #147 on: October 06, 2012, 09:46:04 PM »
Gentlemen, Ladies, and Gentleman Joe,

The first thing I tell someone is that I CAN'T be trusted.  If you are with me, I am a passionate man so understand that if you continue to be with me, we WILL be intimate.  But I also tell a woman that I will not move forward unless I am taken with her and want her for a substantial relationship.  SO, tread lightly, but if we are involved, I am serious about it.  I am not a player, and I am looking for a permanent relationship.

I was in Harkov recently and was with a woman on three dates.  On the third date, I explained that I would like to kiss her.  We had spent a fun day together.  Her reaction was that it was too soon.  My reaction was that it wasn't soon enough.  I told her that we differed on our dating perspectives.  I thanked her and told her I would not be visiting her again.  I heard from her three times after that but would not respond. 

My friends would  say that I  was rather harsh on her, that I should have given her time to adjust to the idea of kissing, but my perspective was that if she didn't feel it, then the chemistry wasn't there and I should look for another, which I did and was happy that I had moved on. 

Good luck in the future, Joe, you are on the cusp of something big. 
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline It worked for me

• Commercial Member
  • I run a bar in Odessa and welcome all guests !
« Reply #148 on: October 07, 2012, 05:40:32 AM »
Im sorry but 3 dates and no kisses? Am I reading this right

obviously the attraction isnt there mate, move on

to all those newbies out there, dates are dates, either they work or they dont,

IF A GIRL LIKES YOU YOU SHOULD GET A KISS AT THE 1ST DATE !

Just because you like her and you are a foreigner DOESNT MEAN THEY ARE GONNA LOVE YOU !

take note please .....

Jonny
hi, working in odessa, if you plan to come over let me know and we will have a piva ! (beer that is) regards Jonny.
 If your planning Odessa & wanna avoid some pitfalls or fancy a chat PM ur skype ))

Offline Eduard

« Reply #149 on: October 07, 2012, 05:41:24 AM »
What so many men don't realise is the fact that women's thought process and logic works very different from ours.
realrussianmatch.com

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540892
Total Topics: 20846
Most Online Today: 1405