It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Low response rate  (Read 7402 times)

Offline brownbeard99

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Low response rate
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2018, 04:26:23 AM »
A few days ago I was sitting with my girl and a few of her friends and they were looking at profiles& letters etc - the hysterical laughter at some of the photos guys sent and displayed said it all for me !

Going back a few years --one of the agency games played by the girls was to get guys to send  photos of themselves -(beefcake or worse) which were then printed/enlarged and posted on the idiots of the week board of how stupid are some of these guys !

Of course there will be a few girls it may interest-probable the same girls happy to show their genitals on web cam !
I can’t believe the haphazard way people approach online dating.  You should split A/B test everything.  You measure your response rate, adjust and keep going.  I have tested every picture I post... every profile... every intro letter...... multiple times.  Usually gratuitous gym pictures or shirtless pictures are a no-go, but if you know how to show off your body with class, it will pay off in spades.

Of course, in the midwestern US, any hint that you have a nice body will hurt your chances with most women. 80% are obese and they don’t want a man who will make them feel bad about themselves.

It sounds like the OP is struggling as it is... I would consider testing any new idea... it doesn’t sound like things can get much worse.

Offline Jamesukjames

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2018, 05:17:00 AM »
In my experience f dating is the way to go.  First forget everything you know about dating UK or USA women simply delete from your brain and 're boot.  On your profile state your objective marriage because she can get everything else locally.  If you just want sex it won't work for long.  Approach only women who speak English.  State on your profile that you are willing to fly to their country to meet them.  Show photos of you in action hiking etc.  Don't get professional photos you will look a total beta.  Develope an alpha mind set before you even start dating and defend it vigorously.  Never ask for or send naughty photos and never ask about sex coming from the UK I was worried about ending up in another sexless relationship from my experience that will never be an issue.  In the West your wife tries to make you a beta in the  f s u  your wife expects you to be an alpha and will reward you generously for being so.  So look at your profile 're write alpha style take some good action photos delete the ones with your beer budies.  Decide what future lifestyle you want and pursue it.  I've just returned from a Ukrainian hotel in eygypt 7 8 9 10 women married to 4 5 men is the norm .  With a 7 year age gap.  Just remember if she had a good husband she would still be married and she's very wary of getting involved with another loser and she will find it hard to get her head around that there are good single men in the West that another woman will let go.  My UK ex was just plain horrible my Ukranain cannot believe that anyone would treat and loose someone like me.  I went from hell straight to heaven.  Sadly this is my 5th f s u relationship the others were all via friends of friends.  My journey started because I worked with a Latvian guy who showed me the light.  F s u women put a lot less emphasis on men's looks and more on his ability to live a good life she's too busy making a nice home life while dressing like a supermodel and growing your shared bank balance. 

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2018, 06:04:53 AM »
I have been using fdating and Elena’s models and have been getting a pretty low response rate. What kind of response rates do you guys typically get? In terms of looks I am a 4-5/10, just wondering if that has anything to do with it? I am 30 years old. Any advice?

So no one answered your question. You believe you’re 4 or 5 in an appearance 10 scale. That would be the only reason why I would say. I can only suggest doing something to improve that, if possible. JayH is barely a 5 and he can still find a decent shag for the 4th time.  It’s the MOB.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2018, 07:46:19 AM »
It's really simple avoid all pay per message sites and find a free one.  F dating is free. 

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2018, 10:43:18 AM »
So no one answered your question.

So, reply #1 wasn't the same response as yours .... ?

You are getting a mite inattentive whilst taking pops at Mr cut and paste

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2018, 12:04:55 PM »
So, reply #1 wasn't the same response as yours .... ?

Ahhh! An absurd assumption I even make a cause to pause for rather insignificant notes...  :P
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2018, 07:47:37 PM »
In my experience f dating is the way to go.  First forget everything you know about dating UK or USA women simply delete from your brain and 're boot.  On your profile state your objective marriage because she can get everything else locally.  If you just want sex it won't work for long.  Approach only women who speak English.  State on your profile that you are willing to fly to their country to meet them.  Show photos of you in action hiking etc.  Don't get professional photos you will look a total beta.  Develope an alpha mind set before you even start dating and defend it vigorously.  Never ask for or send naughty photos and never ask about sex coming from the UK I was worried about ending up in another sexless relationship from my experience that will never be an issue.  In the West your wife tries to make you a beta in the  f s u  your wife expects you to be an alpha and will reward you generously for being so.  So look at your profile 're write alpha style take some good action photos delete the ones with your beer budies.  Decide what future lifestyle you want and pursue it.  I've just returned from a Ukrainian hotel in eygypt 7 8 9 10 women married to 4 5 men is the norm .  With a 7 year age gap.  Just remember if she had a good husband she would still be married and she's very wary of getting involved with another loser and she will find it hard to get her head around that there are good single men in the West that another woman will let go.  My UK ex was just plain horrible my Ukranain cannot believe that anyone would treat and loose someone like me.  I went from hell straight to heaven.  Sadly this is my 5th f s u relationship the others were all via friends of friends.  My journey started because I worked with a Latvian guy who showed me the light.  F s u women put a lot less emphasis on men's looks and more on his ability to live a good life she's too busy making a nice home life while dressing like a supermodel and growing your shared bank balance.

This is all true. My fear here is that OP isn't hitting the mark with western women, that is understandable BUT he needs to really make an effort to improve himself if that is the case, as noted before, gym, make-over, wealth/lifestyle, etc. If he is not hitting the mark with hardly any FSW online then its signifying to me he needs to work on improving himself first & foremost. End of the day if he goes out there and he doesn't come across in a good light to FSW odds are he will likely get used by one as a mule, scammed, etc. Even if he finds one with good intent once n the USA with her she will notice the 'competition' if there seems a big difference she will likely upgrade to another guy who does fir the bill.

Since OP has not replied back here I wonder also if he has low self-confidence. This will need to be worked on too. I think he can no doubt find a woman in the FSU for a date, most men can if he puts the work in on improving himself. He should look at any characteristics about himself that might be taken asa negative by even some women and work on them I think, physical or mentally.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline rwd123

« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2018, 01:40:25 AM »
Copy-paste this profile for a high response rate. The description is gold!

http://www.ukrainedate.com/en/profile/showProfile/ID/2005437

What do you think ladies? Interested? Plent of potassium in that relatioship! :D

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2018, 07:56:06 AM »
After my divorce I had a few relationships with UK women from match and pof  .  Then I met a Latvian guy married to a Minsk woman and I dated a few of their friends.  Then I went on f dating. The response rate and education standards was fantastic of the women I spoke to.  They were so much faster to swap telephone numbers than UK women and the conversations were of a much higher standard.  Personally I could never go back to dating UK women.  My Ukrainian partner and her son are so nice.  I holiday in Ukranian hotels Cyprus and Egypt and I feel so much happier than around UK people.  All inclusive hotels food and alcohol and the only people drunk are the eu nations.  My Ukranain girl friend has a very professional career yet is so nice to me I've never been treated so well.  I make sure to always stay alpha and never take it for granted or lounge about like her ex.  4 of my 5 fso girlfriends have been perfect and the other 1 was so drop dead gorgeous that she just had her head spun a little by all the male attention but otherwise she was nice she just struggled to stay faithful.  My reasons for splitting with the others was other factors.  The first one hassle from her sister and UK brother in law he was a control freak.  Second one just could not commit just too many orbiters.  Third one was just a little to boring.  Forth one the ex family her family all very involved with her son.  Fith one lazy husband who had not seen his kid for 4 years addicted to computer games  all is well except my g f mother has gone from like warm to ice cold to me over the last year

Offline mendeleyev

• RWD Advisor
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2018, 10:02:05 AM »
To echo several others, be happy with a low response rate. It means that only the serious are replying. You only need one wife, so don't worry about this.

Don't rush--finding the right one takes time, effort, and can be expensive.

You need to visit, even if there is no girl waiting for you. Get into an online course and find a good tutor (they can be very inexpensive) and then travel.

When you put your travel dates in your profile, the responses will go up. Ladies can get a lot of mail and they are tired of guys who correspond endlessly but never get on a plane.

Make sure that you are the kind of man who will make a good husband. "She" has no desire to leave behind her country, her family, her culture, and her current life just to arrive in the West and discover that she has jumped from one black pot and into another.

The Mendeleyev Journal. http://mendeleyevjournal.com Member: Congress of Russian Journalists; ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ.RU (Journalist-Russia); ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ.UA (Journalist-Ukraine); ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ.KZ (Journalist-Kazakhstan); ПОРТАЛ ЖУРНАЛИСТОВ (Portal of RU-UA Journalists); Просто Журналисты ("Just Journalists").

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2018, 05:33:16 PM »
Keyboard Romeo's are indeed a pain in the arse they hog women with their endless prattle so thereby getting in the way of those of us with serious intentions who DO actually visit.

OP reading up here and learning all about the scene will help you in learn how to bring up women more effectively whether you are contacting them or they are viewing your profile.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Davo2

« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2018, 08:08:46 PM »

Ladies can get a lot of mail and they are tired of guys who correspond endlessly but never get on a plane.

Can't emphasize this enough, it's probably sunk my chance with a great girl. We are still meeting, but I'm going to have to get out the big guns to pull it off. I will say this, it's given me the chance to not have all my eggs in one basket and do it the right way with a few months correspondence before I leave, not 2 years like the first girl I'm meeting (if she shows up!!)

Probably my biggest mistake was not having my affairs in order at home. I stupidly thought my divorce would be wrapped up in a year and a half...... 3.5 years later and it's all done and dusted. It's hard to find the time to travel when you have to focus on court, children's issues, settlements and financial pressure from legal costs.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 08:17:21 PM by Davo2 »

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2018, 10:17:42 PM »
Ahhh! An absurd assumption

So English isn't your second language, either? ;)

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541017
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2177
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 2166
Total: 2177

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Today at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Today at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Today at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Today at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Today at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM