It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: My new life in the Republic of Georgia  (Read 302157 times)

Offline DaveNY

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
My new life in the Republic of Georgia
« Reply #275 on: April 06, 2018, 10:31:31 PM »

4/ the most hilarious part is all the 'patriots' don't even go to Russia, citing the visa hassles..))

What visa hassles? Russia's changes to their visa applications are minor problems. I use a service. It's quick and reliable. They tell me what I need to provide. I provide it. They pick up and deliver to my office. Doesn't cost much. It can't be that different in the UK and EU?

What do they tell their wife and kids? Daddy can't go to Russia because he isn't smart enough to fill out a form? Too poor to use a service.

Offline Maxx2

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #276 on: April 07, 2018, 01:59:16 AM »
When I first started posting there, it was much like this forum. Now, its a troll factory for anything Putin's Russia or pushing men towards scam sites.

Ain't that the truth! Along the right side of their webpage is photos of hot RW/UW women. A moderator there out of curiosity decided contact one of the ladies. He wrote to "her." Every indication was she wasn't real. I also joined the same site. I got letters from lots of ladies. One lady that I found particularly attractive wrote me and said, "I've tried to contact you once before but you have not opened ($$) my letter!" So Moby helped me find her through a Russian ID site called Findface. I got her VK and MaryKay webpages. I contacted her and she told me she never sent me that message. I reported this on that board but nothing changed.

Offline BdHvA

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #277 on: April 07, 2018, 07:07:32 AM »
When I first started posting there, it was much like this forum. Now, its a troll factory for anything Putin's Russia or pushing men towards scam sites.

It is disappointing to observe what is happening at RUA. But I have been on a number of forum's and they are somewhat like comet's.
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline msmob

« Reply #278 on: April 07, 2018, 07:14:03 AM »
What visa hassles? Russia's changes to their visa applications are minor problems. I use a service. It's quick and reliable.

What ARE you talking about, dear chap?

When did you become British ( 1 year max) and when did you last apply for a RU Visa?

Not sure about US..but the questions concern social media profiles and the last 7 times  you went in or out of Russia

Offline DaveNY

« Reply #279 on: April 07, 2018, 08:49:45 AM »
What ARE you talking about, dear chap?

When did you become British ( 1 year max) and when did you last apply for a RU Visa?

Not sure about US..but the questions concern social media profiles and the last 7 times  you went in or out of Russia

I'm American. Last was in RU 2 years ago.

I get a professional service to do the paperwork. They tell me what I need to provide - materials and information. I have no social media profile other than email. You don't remember the last 7 times you were in Russia? No day planner? Vacation photos? Correspondence? Anything else?

Again I ask what's the problem with filling out an application? I just took a look at the UK version as shown in the Telegraph article. It's not difficult. Invasive yes, difficult no. With the way the war of words is going between the UK and Russia it's unlikely the visa application forms are going to get easier and less invasive in the near future so the choice is simple fill out the form and go or don't go to Russia for the foreseeable future. Do you disagree?

If the wife and kids go to Russia and dad stays at home what does the wife say to friends and family? He couldn't fill out a form? Rather embarrassing isn't it? If you can't do it hire someone to do it for you and give them the information.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/europe/russia/articles/russia-introduces-social-media-visa-application/
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 01:52:16 PM by DaveNY »

Offline msmob

« Reply #280 on: April 07, 2018, 10:53:51 PM »
I'm American. Last was in RU 2 years ago.

Thought so...it was clear by the lack of current knowledge you showed.

Only you can answer the Q's on the form and we must turn up at the visa application centre for a bio scan ..so there is no advantage to paying someone

This is a social media platform..

Most guys do not have the passport which shows when they were in RusSiar. ..say..more than 10 yrs ago, to answer, easily or correctly

Lastly, the revised  application was planned and introduced BEFORE the Skripal inciddent

If the wife and kids go to Russia and dad stays at home what does the wife say to friends and family? He couldn't fill out a form? Rather embarrassing isn't it? If you can't do it hire someone to do it for you and give them the information.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/europe/russia/articles/russia-introduces-social-media-visa-application/

I agree that refusing to fill such forms is a rather flimsy excuse not to visit...and 'hiring someone' is a waste of time and money.

Your clip from The Telegraph doesn't  begin  to cover the invasive questions..compared to before.

Russians can get longer term visas to come to the UK than vice versa...been that way for some time., so the alleged reciprocal treatment  excuse offered by the Kremlin is bogus.

See what  happens when you post on a social media site thread.. thinking you knew?

Offline jone

« Reply #281 on: April 08, 2018, 08:12:02 AM »
Thought so...it was clear by the lack of current knowledge you showed.

Only you can answer the Q's on the form and we must turn up at the visa application centre for a bio scan ..so there is no advantage to paying someone

This is a social media platform..

Most guys do not have the passport which shows when they were in RusSiar. ..say..more than 10 yrs ago, to answer, easily or correctly

Lastly, the revised  application was planned and introduced BEFORE the Skripal inciddent

I agree that refusing to fill such forms is a rather flimsy excuse not to visit...and 'hiring someone' is a waste of time and money.

Your clip from The Telegraph doesn't  begin  to cover the invasive questions..compared to before.

Russians can get longer term visas to come to the UK than vice versa...been that way for some time., so the alleged reciprocal treatment  excuse offered by the Kremlin is bogus.

See what  happens when you post on a social media site thread.. thinking you knew?

Moby, you have taken your infantile posting attitudes to a new level.  You need to grow up.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #282 on: April 08, 2018, 09:13:38 AM »
Moby, you have taken your infantile posting attitudes to a new level.  You need to grow up.

Or as my mom used to say, "Fight nice."

Offline msmob

« Reply #283 on: April 09, 2018, 11:40:51 AM »

I am truly sorry for pointing out a howler and having to ram to point home.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 11:44:57 AM by AnonMod »

Offline msmob

« Reply #284 on: April 09, 2018, 11:44:01 AM »

Or as my mom used to say, "Fight nice."

Your Ma was correct.

It is a shame when posters feel the need to be 'experts' on other nations' visa application processes and clearly don't have a scoobie do...

I have worn that t-shirt and know better, now
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 04:20:35 PM by msmob »

Offline CaptB

« Reply #285 on: April 14, 2018, 04:06:23 AM »
Maxx2,

Hi Maxx. I didn't think you would give dating FSU women another shot after past experience. Good to see you give it another shot. And now living in Republic of Georgia.........
WOW !!! Good for you. I always told my wife I could live in her city of Stavropol, Russia.......no problem. A great city of close to a half million people. Clean, great city parks, great amenities........very nice people. I always felt at home in Stavropol. Not to mention I have very nice in-laws living their.

I can't help you in locating "I" in Tver. Yes......she is extremely beautiful......good personality etc. But she no longer is listed on the LifeTime Partners website. My final impression of her was that.......she really was not interested in relocating to another country. Lifetime Partners is still owned by Americans with a home office in California. I really like Tver, Russia. A really great life experience. You can still go to their website....if you wish.

JB..................is still alive and kicking. My wife and I will be relocating from Northern Michigan........to the Southern gulf area of Florida in late Summer......early Fall. Hopefully
We can have JB and his wife "I" to come for a visit. About five years ago we visited them at their home in Corpus Christi, Texas. We had a really nice visit......and had a great time. We tried to go fishing one day......I was the only one who caught anything...........................I snagged a sea turtle !!!!!  No sea trout or redfish.......darn !!

Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier. I only visit this forum.......sporadically. Good to see you are giving this another shot. When you find someone........you will see that....good and negative experiences in this quest.......are ultimately "all good". I don't believe in good or bad experiences..........just having "experiences". The right type of person will make it "all".......a positive thing. Especially after you have have found the right person.

Good to hear from you again.

Marc  (Capt B) 
"A Yooper in Moscovia"

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #286 on: April 14, 2018, 07:18:06 AM »
Maxx2,

Hi Maxx. I didn't think you would give dating FSU women another shot after past experience. Good to see you give it another shot. And now living in Republic of Georgia.........
WOW !!! Good for you. I always told my wife I could live in her city of Stavropol, Russia.......no problem. A great city of close to a half million people. Clean, great city parks, great amenities........very nice people. I always felt at home in Stavropol. Not to mention I have very nice in-laws living their.

I can't help you in locating "I" in Tver. Yes......she is extremely beautiful......good personality etc. But she no longer is listed on the LifeTime Partners website. My final impression of her was that.......she really was not interested in relocating to another country. Lifetime Partners is still owned by Americans with a home office in California. I really like Tver, Russia. A really great life experience. You can still go to their website....if you wish.

JB..................is still alive and kicking. My wife and I will be relocating from Northern Michigan........to the Southern gulf area of Florida in late Summer......early Fall. Hopefully
We can have JB and his wife "I" to come for a visit. About five years ago we visited them at their home in Corpus Christi, Texas. We had a really nice visit......and had a great time. We tried to go fishing one day......I was the only one who caught anything...........................I snagged a sea turtle !!!!!  No sea trout or redfish.......darn !!

Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier. I only visit this forum.......sporadically. Good to see you are giving this another shot. When you find someone........you will see that....good and negative experiences in this quest.......are ultimately "all good". I don't believe in good or bad experiences..........just having "experiences". The right type of person will make it "all".......a positive thing. Especially after you have have found the right person.

Good to hear from you again.

Marc  (Capt B)

You are right Marc, there are no bad experience because you learn from all of them.

"I" from Tver would easy to find if I knew her last name, birthdate and city she was born it. They might at LTP have that info on file. However I am not sure I would go through the trouble because of what you said and what I know. Many of these women signing up to an agency went into it naive and with false expectations. After a while they got jaded and gave up hope in finding a man that way. I made about 25 inquires and has only 10 acceptances of a meeting. Of that 10 about 3 seemed to put in effort to meet with me again. One I wasn't interested in after the first meeting, another mildly interested in and a third, very interested in. We are in daily Viber communication. Two other women I contacted at the end of my visit were quite irritated that I hadn't dropped everyone and pursued them upon meeting. The WMVM concept was not to their liking.

Today I hired a Russian tudor for 3 days a week. Plus the 300-400 words ("Slova") of Russian I already know from Pimslear I am hoping to know quite a bit of Russian by the end of summer. My plan is live in Kiev from October 1st to almost January 1 and then back to Batumi. I am in Batumi now and loving it.

A sea turtle! I just read today some sea turtles can get up to almost 2000 pounds in weight! That would make a lot of turtle soup! jb did send me some photos of a respectable sized fish that you and he caught. Time flies and that was probably near 10 years ago.

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #287 on: April 24, 2018, 09:33:05 PM »

Today I hired a Russian tudor for 3 days a week. Plus the 300-400 words ("Slova") of Russian I already know from Pimslear I am hoping to know quite a bit of Russian by the end of summer. My plan is live in Kiev from October 1st to almost January 1 and then back to Batumi. I am in Batumi now and loving it.

Updates:

Russian lessons are going well. Learning Russian like crazy. Being taught to not just speak it but also read and handwrite it.

Towards the end of next month I have a Ukrainian woman coming to visit me, She'll be here a month. I don't know if this will lead to romance I'll just have to see.

I am knocking around the idea of buying an apartment. I hope she can help me figure which one to get. It is nice to get a second opinion.

Offline deccie

« Reply #288 on: April 25, 2018, 10:30:20 PM »

Wow, that reminds me very much of Muscat in Oman...

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #289 on: April 25, 2018, 11:05:38 PM »
The mountains of Turkey are visible out my window. There is a touch of the Middle East to Batumi. You see lots of hookas, those water pipes to smoke tobacco, in the restaurants here. A lot of Turks vacation here. The Muslims I have met are pretty friendly. I met two young Muslim men from Azerbaijan at the gym who I call Russell Crow (Ro-sul) and Tupac who are pretty friendly guys. They are respective to older people.

The latest is the woman from Ukraine is going to visit me, will be here from June 3 to July 15. So 6 weeks.

Offline ML

« Reply #290 on: April 26, 2018, 07:38:44 AM »
The latest is the woman from Ukraine is going to visit me, will be here from June 3 to July 15. So 6 weeks.

What is she drives you crazy (in a bad way) after 1 week ?
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #291 on: April 26, 2018, 08:29:47 AM »
What is she drives you crazy (in a bad way) after 1 week ?

I am used to crazy women. But if she is really wacky then I'll rent her a cheap Airbnb apartment and tell her to fend for herself until her flight goes back. I'll give her some money so she don't starve. Remember I sent my Russian ex-wife a packing less that 4 months after she got to the US. She got nothing from me other than a shot at US citizenship which was what she was really after. So I can be firm with women when I need to be.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #292 on: April 26, 2018, 04:38:03 PM »

She never met you and is already going to dedicate 6 weeks of her life to getting to know you.....living in the same flat? Hopefully you'll have more fun than drama.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #293 on: April 26, 2018, 06:13:32 PM »
She never met you and is already going to dedicate 6 weeks of her life to getting to know you.....

It's a trait of yours, BillyB - post daft, rather than asking the obvious question, first.

I happen to know they met several times while Maxx was in Ukraine.....

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #294 on: April 26, 2018, 11:16:22 PM »
She never met you and is already going to dedicate 6 weeks of her life to getting to know you.....living in the same flat? Hopefully you'll have more fun than drama.

I feel it a bit of honor in that she would devote that much of her time to be with me. But I also keep in mind she will get one heck of a vacation from it. A once in lifetime opportunity for her. But I'll have fun being a host. I like being a host. We'll take lots of photos which I will post here. I figure 3 to 4 weeks in Batumi and 2 to 3 weeks in Tbilisi or maybe a few days in Barjomi. Barjomi is where the famous mineral water comes from. The water of the Tsars and politburo. A Very beautiful place. Reminds me of the Rocky Mountains with the pines, rapids and waterfalls. Much nature.

Yes, like Moby mentioned, we seen each other a number of times in Kiev. She struck me as a rather mature lady. She is the head manager of a fur company. She has a medical degree and has a grown child. Of course none of this is a guarantee that she will be mature when she gets here. I'll see. 

I am considering purchasing an apartment here in Batumi. Some of my acquaintances and friends are scouting out places for me. I am going ask my lady to do some scouting as well. She might find that interesting. The apartments are in either new or renovated older buildings. I would like to get a 2 bedroom with views of the Sea. Renting skyrockets during the prime season here, which is May through September. So in the newer buildings the management offers rental services to the owners. 
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 11:51:04 PM by Maxx2 »

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #295 on: April 28, 2018, 02:29:24 AM »

This is what happens when you tell a moderator he's biased. I literally laughed out loud when I read this.  :clapping:

Kind of like Ukraine banning VK.

Manny contacted me and told me the error was their's. It was supposed to be a 3 day ban until I cooled off. I haven't logged on to my account there since it happened and I don't plan to in the future. I am much too busy to give more of my time to message boards

Offline msmob

« Reply #296 on: April 28, 2018, 06:12:00 AM »
They seem to be prone to mistakes..

My profile picture from here has miraculously appeared as my profile photo, there...I do not control my profile, nor what is written there.. and certainly did not agree with the change in profile photo.))

« Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 07:38:26 AM by msmob »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #297 on: April 28, 2018, 12:05:42 PM »
It's a trait of yours, BillyB - post daft, rather than asking the obvious question, first.

I happen to know they met several times while Maxx was in Ukraine.....

I asked a question. You failed to comprehend it.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #298 on: April 29, 2018, 01:57:45 AM »

Offline msmob

« Reply #299 on: April 29, 2018, 02:05:58 AM »
I asked a question. You failed to comprehend it.

Your Engilish comprehension isn't THAT bad, Billy. You made a statement...a question is denoted by a question mark!

Let's agree your grammar/ punctuation suck and you meant it as a question..

Then it was a dumb Q.

The OP has even informed you....Back in your box you nigh on child molester!

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 1759
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1749
Total: 1759

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM