It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: My experience with women from Singel baltic lady  (Read 19622 times)

Offline Tonie

My experience with women from Singel baltic lady
« on: February 08, 2012, 06:31:02 AM »
Hello everybody, my name is Tonie and I have been for a couple of years on Single Baltic Lady. For me it is over coz I am sure that most of the women are not serious. I have been in Odessa to meet a woman and one week before I went to here she was removed from the site. I met her with an Interpreter coz she didn’t know English. I saw on her face that she didn’t read and saw my photos in my profile. I was there for 8 days and you have to pay 25 dollars /hour for the interpreter. By the way, even the interpreter was later on the site and she said in her profile that her English was bad. When I was back home she still was of the site and she gave me her E-mail address and telephone number. A half year later she was on the site again under another name. Let me tell you this I have much experience with these sites and can tell more stories from friends and other people and they have lost a lot of money and no women. I have found a woman at TAU2 and this site is better coz there is no agency and not expensive. You can directly ask for her Phone number and E-mail address and cost 25 dollars minus the one dollar message you have send before to her. I have all personal information of her and we are on Skype every week send E-mail and SMS. The women there are not so beautiful but they are real. You don’t love someone coz she is beautiful but she is beautiful coz you love her. Right!!!. If you want to know more about Single Baltic lady or other sites of the same owner, please ask me.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: My experience with women from Singel baltic lady
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 08:27:03 AM »
Hello everybody, my name is Tonie and I have been for a couple of years on Single Baltic Lady. For me it is over coz I am sure that most of the women are not serious. I have been in Odessa to meet a woman and one week before I went to here she was removed from the site. I met her with an Interpreter coz she didn’t know English. I saw on her face that she didn’t read and saw my photos in my profile. I was there for 8 days and you have to pay 25 dollars /hour for the interpreter. By the way, even the interpreter was later on the site and she said in her profile that her English was bad. When I was back home she still was of the site and she gave me her E-mail address and telephone number. A half year later she was on the site again under another name. Let me tell you this I have much experience with these sites and can tell more stories from friends and other people and they have lost a lot of money and no women. I have found a woman at TAU2 and this site is better coz there is no agency and not expensive. You can directly ask for her Phone number and E-mail address and cost 25 dollars minus the one dollar message you have send before to her. I have all personal information of her and we are on Skype every week send E-mail and SMS. The women there are not so beautiful but they are real. You don’t love someone coz she is beautiful but she is beautiful coz you love her. Right!!!. If you want to know more about Single Baltic lady or other sites of the same owner, please ask me.
Tonie, thank you to deliver us some information. Perhaps you can go to the introduction section to tell us more about you ?
I think also that you can find here valuable material. This surely give you some clues to be more successful in the future.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline JR

• Hey, what do I know?
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2012, 09:17:21 AM »
Welcome Tonie, suks that you lost so much time and effort but you did learn some lessons and thanks for passing them along.
Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else :)

Offline Eduard

• Commercial Member Restricted
  • Family is where it's at!
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2012, 09:27:43 AM »
I believe this is the second time some one posted about single baltic lady. I still can't figure out why it is called a single BALTIC lady when most of their women are in Ukraine? Am I missing something?
realrussianmatch.com

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1966
Total: 1977

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM