It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Quick green card renewal question.  (Read 6881 times)

Offline Darth_Budda

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Quick green card renewal question.
« on: March 16, 2020, 09:10:30 AM »
So I need to have people sign a paper,, that have known me and my wife.. This paper has to be notarized..  gonna use my parents..  what else should it say?
We need a government of action to fight for working families!
Caleb Maupin

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Quick green card renewal question.
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2020, 09:53:16 AM »
So I need to have people sign a paper,, that have known me and my wife.. This paper has to be notarized..  gonna use my parents..  what else should it say?

Is this letter supposed to be proof that you have a real marriage
and that you aren't gaming the system or is this letter for some
other purpose?

I didn't get a notarized letter from anyone. I submitted bills, leases,
insurance, car titles and things that were in both of our names along
with stuff that showed our shared address and we have a boy that
we share DNA with. So I sent copies of his birth certificate and
copies of his passport.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2020, 11:01:56 AM »

I didn't use statements from people to prove my marriage. I know somebody who did and got statements from family and neighbors. From neighbors, the statement said they seen the couple together and seen wife working in the flower garden and wave to her occasionally etc.. which is proof the husband and wife live together.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Darth_Budda

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2020, 02:12:26 PM »
Evidence of the Relationship
Submit copies of documents indicating that the marriage upon which you were granted conditional status was entered
in “good faith” and was not for the purpose of circumventing immigration laws. Submit copies of as many documents
as you can to establish this fact, to demonstrate the circumstances of the relationship from the date of the marriage to
the present date, and to demonstrate any circumstances surrounding the end of the relationship, if it has ended. The
documents should include, but are not limited to, the following examples:
1. Birth certificates of children born during the time of this marriage, if any;
2. Lease or mortgage contracts showing joint occupancy and/or ownership of your communal residence;
3. Financial records showing joint ownership of assets and joint responsibility for liabilities, such as joint savings and
checking accounts with transaction history, complete joint Federal and State tax returns, insurance policies that show
the other spouse as the beneficiary, joint utility bills, or joint installment or other loans. If applicable, submit copies
of military Leave and Earnings Statements showing receipt of Basic Allowance for Quarters (BAQ) with family
members and/or Form DD-1172 for military family member identification cards;
4. Other documents that you consider relevant to establish that your marriage was not entered for the purpose of evading
U.S. immigration laws; andForm I-751 Instructions 12/02/19 Page 6 of 10
5. Affidavits sworn to or affirmed by at least two people who have known both of you since your conditional residence
was granted and have personal knowledge of your marriage and relationship. (Such persons may be required to
testify before an immigration officer as to the information contained in the affidavit.) The original affidavit must be
submitted and also contain the following information regarding the person making the affidavit: his or her full name
and address; date and place of birth; relationship to you or your spouse, if any; and full information and complete
details explaining how the person acquired his or her knowledge. Affidavits must be supported by other types of
evidence listed above.

So I take it,, not everything is needed... 
Thanks guys..
We need a government of action to fight for working families!
Caleb Maupin

Offline BillyB

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2020, 02:25:00 PM »
Thanks guys..

2Tall and I married years ago. Rules change. If what you listed is what they are asking for today, give them everything they ask for. The more the better. I remember going in with my wife for the interview and she got interviewed for 5 minutes and I got interviewed for 30 minutes. If you and your wife are living together, your answers should be the same. The interviewer may ask your wife make and model of the car she drives or shares with you. He may ask what you both had for breakfast or dinner last night. I remember a guy saying he got asked what color was his wife's underwear.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2020, 02:37:37 PM »
Thanks guys..

Darth...look at what you posted:

The documents should include, but are not limited to, the following examples:

>>Should include - but not limited to <<

During the time my wife and I were at this period, I personally followed the adage of doing more than I probably should have.

So going back to your question, I went and wrote letters of confirmation of our relationship from members of my family, and two from friends. Each of them signed it and showed their respective full names and contact information.

I'd recommend submitting as much as you can based upon the examples given in the instruction. It's always better to have it and not need it, then need it and not have it.

Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1952
Total: 1961

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM