It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trench's Questions and Philosophies  (Read 476904 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Trench's Questions and Philosophies
« Reply #675 on: February 04, 2018, 03:47:53 PM »

Again, you're commenting on an amazing City (my opinion) that you've never been to. You truly are an idiot that makes assumptions and spouts them as gospel.

Exactly what research have you done on how many 'agencies' there are in a City with a population of 1.4m?
I used to defend you but now you're either annoying or a troll.

I'm sure it is an amazing city but it's clear that Kharkiv is one of those cities rife with these Agencies. Mordinson is there, Mila and a load of others. There are plenty other cities on Ukraine or FSU in general that are not awash with agencies. They are there to meet the needs of WM going there, generally US guys who want someone else to do the work for them in lining up women. All sort of antics will of course be abound as once you accept that game you are in their control.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Nightwish

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #676 on: February 04, 2018, 04:08:00 PM »
I'm sure it is an amazing city but it's clear that Kharkiv is one of those cities rife with these Agencies. Mordinson is there, Mila and a load of others. There are plenty other cities on Ukraine or FSU in general that are not awash with agencies. They are there to meet the needs of WM going there, generally US guys who want someone else to do the work for them in lining up women. All sort of antics will of course be abound as once you accept that game you are in their control.

Name all these cities with more then say, 2-300 000 living there that don't have an agency in town, now come on.. you tossed the wording, now back it up with proof.

Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline Jumper

« Reply #677 on: February 04, 2018, 06:20:46 PM »
To be fair to trench, he did say awash.

Having been all over Ukraine,  I'll say the big player agencies have affiliate local agencies most everywhere , but somne cities are seemingly more awash with them than others,or just more active in recruiting new hires.lol
On a  per capita thing I'd rate it-
Odesa, Nikolaev ,Kharkiv, vinnytsia,kherson,
Zap, Dnepropetrivsk....(donetsk ,ugansk was infamous but have wanned ?of course so was yoska ola, ru. back in the day)

I noticed a pile of shady agencies in kharkiv, one in particular has the second story as a modeling agency and double dips the photo profiles for fun and profit.

All subjective,and no I don't think it truly influences the local population of women in general in cities that large. lol
  There are far bigger influences to any random woman you might meet than the existence of affiliate agencies in a  city .
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 07:56:32 PM by Jumper »

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #678 on: February 04, 2018, 06:35:18 PM »
No idea about agencies in Ukraine. but it just sounds like another excuse from Trench.

In this age of the internet no one with half decent social skills needs an agency.  Trench could have 10 agencies helping him but if the women don't like him he's outta luck.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #679 on: February 04, 2018, 06:57:05 PM »
It’s not an excuse. Just an observation. A flawed one, but an observation nevertheless.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #680 on: February 04, 2018, 09:56:39 PM »
nah it's just another excuse he makes to justify not doing anything. he's a talker not a doer.

weather too cold, can't go now. too many agencies, can't go. no time to Skype. no money. don't wanna message girls too early, too much competition from guys. once you bring em over they'll find a richer, more handsome dude. they only want the visa... sound familiar?!!!!

dude can't even pull at his local pub.  ain't no chance he's getting one in Russia or Ukraine.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #681 on: February 04, 2018, 10:24:08 PM »
Nope.  His post was split from another thread.  It wasn't about him at all.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #682 on: February 04, 2018, 11:57:31 PM »
No idea about agencies in Ukraine. but it just sounds like another excuse from Trench.

In this age of the internet no one with half decent social skills needs an agency.  Trench could have 10 agencies helping him but if the women don't like him he's outta luck.

Sting, I've never really used agencies nor had too. Save for a decade back when I did a brief online thing with a PPL site but most guys tried a bit of that back then. I don't really get all the bitchyness from you Sting. I suspect it's a case of he who is having a go is covering up for his own problem in lack of social skills which is prob ably worse than mine. I mean we get all the 'I lived in Moscow & know so many women' from you and yet here you are dateless bitching on me with every comment I put up mostly about my apparent lack of social skills and not so much about what I said. Maybe you should look at yourself.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #683 on: February 05, 2018, 12:12:26 AM »
Sting, I've never really used agencies nor had too. Save for a decade back when I did a brief online thing with a PPL site but most guys tried a bit of that back then.

Ahem..

10 years ago, many of us were posting why to stay away from PPL sites... and I have never used an agency .. perhaps you didn't get the memo

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #684 on: February 05, 2018, 12:23:23 AM »
Sting, I've never really used agencies nor had too. Save for a decade back when I did a brief online thing with a PPL site but most guys tried a bit of that back then. I don't really get all the bitchyness from you Sting. I suspect it's a case of he who is having a go is covering up for his own problem in lack of social skills which is prob ably worse than mine. I mean we get all the 'I lived in Moscow & know so many women' from you and yet here you are dateless bitching on me with every comment I put up mostly about my apparent lack of social skills and not so much about what I said. Maybe you should look at yourself.

Hhahah dude pretty funny to see you all riled up like this!!  no seriously man. Do you even believe half the stuff you write?
Everyone here gave up trying to help you.   Dateless huh, I don't need to share with you what goes on in my personal life.  Don't be jealous bro.

I know a few single ladies in St Petersburg and Moscow but I sure as heck ain't giving you their contacts.

Offline JayH

« Reply #685 on: February 05, 2018, 12:49:21 AM »
Hhahah dude pretty funny to see you all riled up like this!!  no seriously man. Do you even believe half the stuff you write?
Everyone here gave up trying to help you.   Dateless huh, I don't need to share with you what goes on in my personal life.  Don't be jealous bro.

I know a few single ladies in St Petersburg and Moscow but I sure as heck ain't giving you their contacts.

It must be at least 20 times that the Trench has responded to criticism  in a variant of what is aimed at you --remarkably similar theme !
Being a socially inept  hopeless  case is one thing-- but offending others for the sake of it -- shows what a little person he is.
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #686 on: February 05, 2018, 01:04:10 AM »
It must be at least 20 times that the Trench has responded to criticism  in a variant of what is aimed at you --remarkably similar theme !
Being a socially inept  hopeless  case is one thing-- but offending others for the sake of it -- shows what a little person he is.

Well I did try to help him at first like many others...then learned that he doesn't care.  If he can't accept the truth then nothing will shake him outta it.

A person's character is revealed when you hit a sore spot with them.  Insults from him are amusing to me.  Lack of social skills could be a big understatement.  Here is a grown man almost 40 who talks like a teenage boy going through puberty.  It's frankly embarrasing.  I get some big laughs at his comments.   
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 01:30:09 PM by AnonMod »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #687 on: February 05, 2018, 01:48:47 AM »
Well I did try to help him at first like many others...then learned that he doesn't care.  If he can't accept the truth then nothing will shake him outta it.

A person's character is revealed when you hit a sore spot with them.  Insults from him are amusing to me.  Lack of social skills could be a big understatement.  Here is a grown man almost 40 who talks like a teenage boy going through puberty.  It's frankly embarrasing.  I get some big laughs at his comments.   

The fact that I don't take stuff you say in means I've judged it not the way I wish to proceed. In doing so it does not make me hopeless. It does also not mean I have no clue socially. Just because I am big enough to admit I'm not top tier socially doesn't mean I am hopeless all the time. Do you not think I know to keep it toned down a bit when around women/watch what I say. End of the day some people are better at social skills, some better at Maths, some at practical skills, some at sport, some at music, some at acting, etc. We all have our strengths and weaknesses but only some of us are big enough to admit it. Others hide it by pointing to someone else who's not crash hot on social skills and repeatedly pointing out to all to see their problem whilst hopi g to hide their own. I'm guessing the single girls you know in Moscow are the ones that were still left single after they passed over on you.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 01:30:30 PM by AnonMod »

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #688 on: February 05, 2018, 04:30:03 AM »
That was a joke Sting of course I didn’t mean it seriously I was just messing about. After all this is a casual forum but some guys on here take it all too seriously. I tend to find a bit of sense of humour works well with a girl in the right setting.

No, Trench - your 'sense of humour' is just off the socially inept scale - hence your skill-set re relationships and empathy with your peers.

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #689 on: February 05, 2018, 04:54:06 AM »

Name all these cities with more then say, 2-300 000 living there that don't have an agency in town, now come on.. you tossed the wording, now back it up with proof.

Hey trenchcoat, your not ducking this are you?

Still waiting on your proof for this statement, you seem to have such in depth knowledge about Ukraine.  I am very curious to know what cities you refer to..

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #690 on: February 05, 2018, 06:36:16 AM »
Hey trenchcoat, your not ducking this are you?

Still waiting on your proof for this statement, you seem to have such in depth knowledge about Ukraine.  I am very curious to know what cities you refer to..

I know guys like you & Jay etc regard yourself as such conasuieurs of the Ukraine. I'm not about to match you by traipsing all over Ukraine to rival your status, you are welcome to it. I need only to Google and take note of the feedback here to know where most of the agency activity is, i.e where all the punters go. It's no incidence that most that go there the first time or so frequent the same areas - they feel more comfortable that way I guess. Just like some English go to Spain and all want to live in ex-pat communities rather than amongst the locals, or sorry should we all bow in deference to you and stay mute any time we wish to mention Ukraine howsoever little our knowledge may be.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #691 on: February 05, 2018, 06:43:19 AM »
No, Trench - your 'sense of humour' is just off the socially inept scale - hence your skill-set re relationships and empathy with your peers.

What sense of humour someone likes Moby varies we are all different. Would I enjoy being among those that like my sense of humour or those that don't? Clearly I would not care to mix with those that don't it would be silly for me to want to please them and try and fit in with those I would unlikely naturally be comfortable with. On here of course you get all sorts so it's a mixed bag and as a result we rub of against each other, not literally of course ;D Not just me but others can frequently be found on here having a go at each other, you & Jay for example at the moment on another thread or you & Sting a few days back on Rod's thread. It's just the way it is.

Offline lyndontom

« Reply #692 on: February 05, 2018, 08:25:48 AM »

I know guys like you & Jay etc regard yourself as such conasuieurs of the Ukraine. I'm not about to match you by traipsing all over Ukraine to rival your status, you are welcome to it. I need only to Google and take note of the feedback here to know where most of the agency activity is, i.e where all the punters go. It's no incidence that most that go there the first time or so frequent the same areas - they feel more comfortable that way I guess. Just like some English go to Spain and all want to live in ex-pat communities rather than amongst the locals, or sorry should we all bow in deference to you and stay mute any time we wish to mention Ukraine howsoever little our knowledge may be.

Yet you still profess that you're an expert on such cities even though you've never been there. You made a comment the other day about basing your search on the number of women in each city that matched your criteria. Does it not make sense that in all probability the number of agencies will, more than likely, be proportionate to the demand and the number of ladies there? You were talking about going to Moscow - a city of 12m people so I'm sure there'll be a good number of agencies, good and bad, that operate there.Kharkov has a large female student population. You wrote off Sochi because there weren't enough women that met your strict requirements.

I'm sure there are a few dodgy agencies in Kharkov, but I don't think there are anywhere near as some places. When you consider that Odessa and Nikolaev have larger numbers of MOB-type businesses operating there than most other cities in Ukraine where the population is higher, it should bring some perspective to things.

I have experienced and seen things happen in Odessa that I would personally think are extremely unlikely to happen somewhere like Kharkov. I don't want to make assumptions like you do, it's just my opinion, but until I've been in a city physically it's all it can be without relying on the genuine trip reports of helpful folks here.

But, as you have NO experience with any agency, how can you comment other than make generalisations and assumptions? I'm surprised you haven't used agencies before, given that you admit yourself your social skills are lacking.

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #693 on: February 05, 2018, 08:43:40 AM »

Cant you start all your comments everywhere with that.

I have NO idea what the ratio agency's/population is in any city in Ukraine, or for that matter in the world.

but I didn't make such statement either as you did:
There are plenty other cities on Ukraine or FSU in general that are not awash with agencies.
That is a statement, you are telling everyone as if you know this is a fact, when to be honest, you have NO idea how it really is. So I am interested to know how YOU know this.

Yes I do know about for example:
Chernigov (Tjernihiv/Chernihiv) Pop:~300 000
I know 3 big agency's and I would guess a whole lot of smaller ones/terp ones

Zhytomyr (Zjytomyr) Pop: ~270 000
I know two big agency's has offices there, and again, I would guess a large number smaller ones just as Chernigov

Kiev (Kyiv) - Pop: just shy of 3 million
Countless of agency's, big and small

that is what I know, so that is what I an comment on -  unlike you that have NO idea about ANYTHING but has to make a comment in every freaking thread that turns up here.. regardless of what it is about.

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #694 on: February 05, 2018, 11:09:13 AM »
. I'm guessing the single girls you know in Moscow are the ones that were still left single after they passed over on you.

If this is a casual forum then why are you so upset when people tell you the truth.

There you go at another attempted "insult" hahaha... And exactly how many lady friends in Russia or Ukraine do you currently have?  I am guessing close to zero.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 01:31:09 PM by AnonMod »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #695 on: February 05, 2018, 01:20:42 PM »

Most are going to bigger cities.  Bigger cities are going to have agencies.  Even you went to big cities on your two visits to Ukraine, so it's sort of hypocritical for you to suggest you are somehow different.

Offline lyndontom

« Reply #696 on: February 05, 2018, 01:26:39 PM »

Most are going to bigger cities.  Bigger cities are going to have agencies.  Even you went to big cities on your two visits to Ukraine, so it's sort of hypocritical for you to suggest you are somehow different.

+1. And now he's shortlisting cities (and chose St. Petersburg) based on the high volume of ladies profiles there. kind of contradictory.

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #697 on: February 05, 2018, 01:47:46 PM »
Didn't Trench say he was gonna stop posting on the forums a month or so ago?   i think that lasted a few days or a week and he's back at it as usual.  dude flip flops so much. 

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #698 on: February 06, 2018, 08:01:22 AM »
Yet you still profess that you're an expert on such cities even though you've never been there.

I have never professed or stated anywhere on this forum that I am an expert. If anything I have on occasion stated I am not. I will for the record here state I am not an expert and I don't seek to be one. I am not looking to travel every city in Ukraine and FSU in the next ten years in every which way possible to make myself one, I leave that up to Mobe ;D

I just offer my opinion on any given subject where I think OP may like to hear what all forum members opions are, professed experts or not. A forum is essentially a discussion board so let's discuss. If it were a closed forum/comment board just open to the experts answering random strangers questions then it would be a different matter. It's up to the OP to decide whose contribution is worth anything to them and what is helpful. I can't believe there are so many people on here that get their nose out of joint by someone suggesting this of that based off them going to FSU  a few times. After all you contribute what you want and be happy with it, my contribution takes nothing off yours and is just my opinion independent of any others on here. You may feel it is worth nothing but it's nothing to get steamed up about. It may not be so just let it be. I must say though on the recent thread by Rod that there was the suggestion made that his personal situation was not relevant, just focusing on the visa was. Now some of the 'forum experts' came out to diss me on that, how wrong they were when it turn out his girl could get a Romanian passport which we would have not known about if we just focused on the visa issue - a case of not seeing the wood for the trees I think. So you see I think all members expert or not should be able to say their piece without constant hounding and sniping from those forum experts who no doubt feel their territory in being an expert in all things FSU  is being encroached upon.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #699 on: February 06, 2018, 08:19:32 AM »
Didn't Trench say he was gonna stop posting on the forums a month or so ago?   i think that lasted a few days or a week and he's back at it as usual.  dude flip flops so much.

I did and will be going back to this, some interesting threads came up such as Rod's that I think we nearly all learnt something contributing to. I was also wanting to get back into the FSU scene but was a bit pre-emptive. Like I say the weather is not good. As has been stated snow is half a meter deep in Moscow and that can be a problem for flights and getting around and enjoying the place - that is why I prefer to leave the winter. Easier just to go when the weather is at least half way decent. I'm still not planning anything till April at the earliest so not there yet but will be. Till then yes I will be commenting less on here, perhaps just not much at all. I do rather feel that too many threads are becoming blocked blocked by a torrent of objectionism by some of the 'forum experts' who get their back up by anyone else's suggestions/opinions. Not just me that gets it but others as well such as BillyB who 'in my opinion' truely does have worthwhile contributions to make, not that I attack any who make contributions I don't feel are worthwhile. So  it really is getting to the point where it's no worthwhile contributing as having a threads bunged up with objectionable posts not even on topic of the OP is of no use to anyone.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541429
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 2422
Most Online Ever: 12701