It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Never pass your email to ANY women after just one letter  (Read 6662 times)

Offline steveboy

• Commercial Member Restricted
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
Never pass your email to ANY women after just one letter
« on: August 07, 2014, 09:11:21 AM »
As everyone knows only stupid guys rush to give the women his e mail after a few short words.

Firstly its an archaic way to communicate in the 21st Century with anyone you wish to date with.

But many do and many then become victims of spam and scam. Anyway here is a typical example of a scammer using the troubles in Ukraine to collect your personal information :D :D

Olga  [ 2014-08-07 01:55:00 ]
Dear sorry for my late answer!!I would be glad continue our communicaiton with you, you interesting for me, but in my region now fighting, a lot of lines for connection was cut and distroyed, for many days we have no electricity and water, i should be on more safety place for this time and I think maybe this is better if we exchange e mail and when I have ability, i will write you and we can continue talk with you, ofcourse if you want

-----------------------------------------------

Offline CDW

• Opted-Out
  • Spouse's Country: Other Eastern Europe
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Re: Never pass your email to ANY women after just one letter
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2014, 06:52:12 PM »
I have never used my main e-mail for dating purposes  :D
I am an X-MEN called "WOVO Man"

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2014, 07:09:19 AM »

Firstly its an archaic way to communicate in the 21st Century with anyone you wish to date with.

Will someone explain what that means?
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2014, 07:26:25 AM »
Will someone explain what that means?

Grossly outdated or antiquated

Online Lily

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2014, 07:43:18 AM »
As everyone knows only stupid guys rush to give the women his e mail after a few short words.

But many do and many then become victims of spam and scam. Anyway here is a typical example of a scammer using the troubles in Ukraine to collect your personal information :D :D

Olga  [ 2014-08-07 01:55:00 ]
Dear sorry for my late answer!!I would be glad continue our communicaiton with you, you interesting for me, but in my region now fighting, a lot of lines for connection was cut and distroyed, for many days we have no electricity and water, i should be on more safety place for this time and I think maybe this is better if we exchange e mail and when I have ability, i will write you and we can continue talk with you, ofcourse if you want

-----------------------------------------------

If you don't give an email. how are you supposed to communicate with the prospects?

The RWD people suggest that as soon as you receive a positive reply from a lady, you start communicating to her outside of the website. The sooner the better.

Also, it is hard to imagine that the man only has a single email at his internel provider platform. Almost everyone has a pretty anonymous mailbox like 1SugarDadda or 2Hot2Hande at gmail. What is a problem not to give her such an email address in order to communicate?
Da, da, Canada; Nyet, nyet, Soviet!

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2014, 07:58:11 AM »
If you don't give an email. how are you supposed to communicate with the prospects?

The RWD people suggest that as soon as you receive a positive reply from a lady, you start communicating to her outside of the website. The sooner the better.

Also, it is hard to imagine that the man only has a single email at his internel provider platform. Almost everyone has a pretty anonymous mailbox like 1SugarDadda or 2Hot2Hande at gmail. What is a problem not to give her such an email address in order to communicate?

Stevieboy is desperate for relevance so, any where he believes he can challenge the conventional wisdom here, at RWD, he will give it a shot. It happens quite often when he drinks and posts. Of course a man should trade email addresses with a prospective woman as soon as possible. Most people know and have an anonymous email address and even if they don't the odds of something nefarious happening are quite remote. Of course some may receive more spam email.

Offline Shadow

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2014, 08:25:42 AM »
For those afraid of spam:

Considering the cost of a domain and hosting one may consider to open a personal domain. That way every single agency and contact can be given a separate email address (create a catch-all for the domain) and the source of any spam can be traced.
Once no longer in the hunt, restrict the mail to be sent only to existing aliases (which should not be given out)
and spam disappears.

If you can not afford the maximum $50 per year to do this, you may consider not searching in the FSU at all.
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Offline tfcrew

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2014, 10:27:04 AM »
an archaic way to communicate

Grossly outdated or antiquated

So email is now ancient history?

Lily asked....

I guess you are supposed to write a letter on paper [or type it?] and then put in an envelope and affix a stamp and wait a few weeks for a reply.

~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2014, 10:45:39 AM »
So email is now ancient history?

Lily asked....
I guess you are supposed to write a letter on paper [or type it?] and then put in an envelope and affix a stamp and wait a few weeks for a reply.

Obviously steveboy is much more advanced than that. I would guess he's thinking mental telepathy

Offline CDW

• Opted-Out
  • Spouse's Country: Other Eastern Europe
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2014, 12:06:51 PM »

You are right.  I always give out my e-mail, but I would never give them my main e-mail address.  You never know what you might receive!

I am an X-MEN called "WOVO Man"

Offline Isthmus

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2014, 04:12:24 PM »
The general paradigm I have followed is:

Start on a dating site>>> communicate there>>> email>>> social media/Skype/SMS/WhatsApp (Viber, Line etc).

Nothing wrong with using an email in the early stages. I have a separate dating email of course.

Smart phone messenger apps like Viber, WhatsApp are far better than email, has a lot more spontaneity.

Offline steveboy

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2014, 06:18:18 PM »
E mailing is out of date, of course it is easy to correspond for maybe a few days via email then move onto Skype. Communicating via e mail only, as for weeks on end as many do is outdated . I started this thread aimed at all the muppets that immediately send their e mail out to the first beautiful clearly Fake women that asks for it.

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2014, 05:51:00 AM »
E mailing is out of date, of course it is easy to correspond for maybe a few days via email then move onto Skype. Communicating via e mail only, as for weeks on end as many do is outdated . I started this thread aimed at all the muppets that immediately send their e mail out to the first beautiful clearly Fake women that asks for it.

It would be my guess that you were drunk on your kiester when you started this thread. It made no sense then, it doesn't now and you didn't fix it with this doosie either. It's getting harder and harder to discern your drunk posts from the sober ones

Offline amirovzky

• talented begineer
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2014, 11:56:08 AM »
hi..I am new member from indonesia. I am up keeping observe ))
I am silence reader..
sunbathing is boring for me everyday when it's expensive for you yearly

Offline Shadow

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2014, 12:40:12 PM »
I can send you some programs that will show a beautiful woman to talk with on Skype. Hairy Boris pushes buttons and does the real typing while the muppet sees a cutie and thinks she is live. Is is a myth to think that Skype is any more safe as mail, what matters is communication skills.
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Offline tfcrew

« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2014, 01:33:00 PM »
It's getting harder ..to discern your drunk posts from the sober ones

Offline Muzh

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2014, 11:51:47 AM »

Ah Lily, don't you know why? It's so simple. Just use HIM. He says he is like a dead battery, free (of charge).
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline steveboy

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2014, 03:20:03 PM »
Maybe I am stupid or something! But I do believe you use a website for initial communication with any potential ladies?? Most web sites have emailing facilities?
I think if your communicating with a genuine women and there is any common ground/chemistry between each other you will know this after just a few in site mails?? or do you need to carry on communicating via e mail for 12 months just to see if all is ok? lol

So why on earth would you want to exchange e-mails to continue communicating via e mail? Its the 21st century now! Any normal person would move straight onto Skype or something similar and get more personal.

Offline Hybrid

• Commercial Member
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2014, 03:24:09 AM »
At some point you need to move the relationship away from the dating website.

You could use a disposable email or setup one solely for dating purposes. It only takes two minutes.
RUgirlfriend.com - Build Relationships with Russian & Ukrainian Women

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541375
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 1400