It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Banter  (Read 19076 times)

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Banter
« Reply #75 on: November 17, 2018, 08:34:53 PM »
No, he was referring to the train station - Kyiv Central Train Station.

THANK YOU

Where is AnotherKiwi  ?  Beating the All Blacks at home for the first time ever- allow me to crow !

« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 09:04:56 PM by msmob »

Offline JayH

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #76 on: November 17, 2018, 08:58:37 PM »
JayZ

"If describing the old terminal and going across to hotel -I would agree with that."

which is WHAT I'M SAYING
have you ever stayed at the hotel boryspil?
I have, that's WHY I KNOW WHERE IT IS and that there's a bus stop there

first link on google will prove it for you

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g2364564-d6393981-r478458191-Villa_le_Grand_Hotel-Boryspil_Kiev_Oblast.htm

"Buses to Kiev just across the road."l

JayZ, please seek treatment for the Wallaby bite, the bite toxin can cause mental confusion
you seem symptomatic

Maybe you are talking about the local bus system stopping point?

The airport bus ( Skybus) is about where I said -
The hotel is on the airport access road --NOT the M-03   and Av describes correctly  ie half way to the old terminal.
It is south of the current terminal -- and not "across" .
As you exit the new/current terminal turn left and it is at least  400 metres.

I do not know if the bus stop is there --but  I doubt it . There is certainly busses stopping just at the end of the terminal building( south end)

If describing the old terminal and going across to hotel -I would agree with that.

The website explains -- cost to UAH100
ie   "right in front of the terminal -left-hand side as you exit  the main entrance of the terminal" --
http://skybus.kiev.ua/en/airport.html

SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #77 on: November 17, 2018, 09:21:21 PM »
THANK YOU

Where is AnotherKiwi  ?  Beating the All Blacks at home for the first time ever- allow me to crow !
Dear MobyNumpty

You started this by claiming that a bus trip from KBP to the centre was 80UAH. This was disputed.
You came back and said it cost another 4UAH from the station to the Centre.
At which point did you mention the Metro? Do show us?
PS. Changing thread titles doesn’t change reality.

Offline msmob

« Reply #78 on: November 17, 2018, 09:34:12 PM »
Dear MobyNumpty

I'll be reminding you of  your last word - at the end of this ;)

You started this by claiming that a bus trip from KBP to the centre was 80UAH. This was disputed.

and I even posted a link to demonstrate to the silly person who told us it was 100 - who was closer to being correct .... EIGHTY ( something ) UAH .....'sorry' - but are you 'fighting' me over 20 pence ?  :rolleyes:  ...and please don't ask me for the link - you just need to READ, before making an arse of yourself..

You came back and said it cost another 4UAH from the station to the Centre.

Nope - being the accurate pedant you're not - I said back from the centre - having walked TO the centre ;)

At which point did you mention the Metro? Do show us?
PS. Changing thread titles doesn’t change reality.

There was no need to further demonstrate your inattention

Before responding and my having to lead you by the nose and embarrassing you, further -you might like to try READING what folks post..

Boethius can manage what you can't ...

PS I was amused how you ducked my suggesting who you really are ..  you being the swerve merchant personified

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #79 on: November 17, 2018, 10:29:02 PM »
I'll be reminding you of  your last word - at the end of this ;)

and I even posted a link to demonstrate to the silly person who told us it was 100 - who was closer to being correct .... EIGHTY ( something ) UAH .....'sorry' - but are you 'fighting' me over 20 pence ?  :rolleyes:  ...and please don't ask me for the link - you just need to READ, before making an arse of yourself..

Nope - being the accurate pedant you're not - I said back from the centre - having walked TO the centre ;)

There was no need to further demonstrate your inattention

Before responding and my having to lead you by the nose and embarrassing you, further -you might like to try READING what folks post..

Boethius can manage what you can't ...

PS I was amused how you ducked my suggesting who you really are ..  you being the swerve merchant personified
As usual, more of MobyPiffle.
Go back and read your posts. You write so much rubbish it’s no wonder you lose track of what you write and to whom.

What exactly have I ducked? And who I really am? Are you smoking something stronger this morning?

Offline JayH

« Reply #80 on: November 17, 2018, 10:46:04 PM »

Funnily enough poor little Moby complains upthread about being trolled --and along with a few other idiots that he  keep on keeping on trolling-- you are now on his list to troll -- ad nauseum.
Even in a nonsense thread aimed at someone else --Moby posts  utter crap as he wants the thread to be about HIM !

Some time ago I suggested ALL Trenchcoat nonsense should be moved to his one thread where he can post-- and to save the mods a lot of work !!   The time is nigh to do the same to Moby -- save the erst of us from having to see EVERY thread full of his diversionary CRAP !
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline JayH

« Reply #81 on: November 17, 2018, 10:53:24 PM »
  Given his response is entirely capable to predict ~~~~ :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :tmi: :tmi: :tmi: :cluebat:

A while ago-- Moby asserted he was on Crimea at the time of invasion -- I say -- IF  -- that is IF he was ever there it was some years prior.
Moby even claimed to use a system that was only in early days of existence in 2012 when he was there in 2010 !!
Then-- wait-there is more !

Now -- I asked for some confirmation of when he was there  eg where did he stay? go? his passport would tell the tale etc  -- a forum post somewhere etc etc

Typical Moby the LIAR -- not prepared to offer one piece of anything ,zippo,zilch.nuttin,zero of anything . He was caught out in a bald faced lie --his responses is to write verbose crap attacking those that call him out !

LOCK HIM UP IN HIS OWN THREAD !! :welcome:

Offline msmob

« Reply #82 on: November 17, 2018, 11:10:05 PM »
Go back and read your posts. You write so much rubbish it’s no wonder you lose track of what you write and to whom.

What exactly have I ducked? And who I really am? Are you smoking something stronger this morning?

I've read my posts - and noted Dogsoldier was sniffing around 'em proving he learns nothing but hasn't got the protection from his stupidity being pointed out, here

At least you can rejoice at having the support of JayH - which - given the accuracy of man of his now thankfully reduced  cut and pasted 'news'  - you'll understand is about right ...
« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 11:12:22 PM by msmob »

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #83 on: November 17, 2018, 11:22:42 PM »
I've read my posts - and noted Dogsoldier was sniffing around 'em proving he learns nothing but hasn't got the protection from his stupidity being pointed out, here

At least you can rejoice at having the support of JayH - which - given the accuracy of man of his now thankfully reduced  cut and pasted 'news'  - you'll understand is about right ...
And on it goes.  :cluebat:
What’s this Dogsoldier got to do with my posts? You think I’m Dogsoldier?
You really are MobyStupid.
I don’t need any supporting, MobyStupid, still, don’t you feel lonely here?

Offline msmob

« Reply #84 on: November 17, 2018, 11:26:00 PM »

A while ago-- Moby asserted he was on Crimea at the time of invasion

I did not .. like I said - neither of you want to read - I said BEFORE

Now -- I asked for some confirmation of when he was there  eg where did he stay? go? his passport would tell the tale etc  -- a forum post somewhere etc etc

You asked for photos and I told you I no longer had that Irish passport ...

Typical Moby the LIAR -- not prepared to offer one piece of anything ,zippo,zilch.nuttin,zero of anything . He was caught out in a bald faced lie --his responses is to write verbose crap attacking those that call him out !

JayH, what you fail to mention was that  I demonstrated why we were there - you told us no mapping software was available for Crimea then and I had to educate you about the fact that there WAS - who offered it ( Open Street Maps ) mapping software licences, Maps.me, etc.,

I'm sure your unfortunate lapse  in  memory is returning,  now

What was JayH 'upset' about ?  Because he was busted for claiming he had been to Crimea more recently  :popcorn:

Kindly note the level of info JayH gives out about his ( alleged ) 'frequent trips' to Ukraine ( he doesn't) ..  He's been dumped and it shows....
« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 11:52:00 PM by msmob »

Offline JayH

« Reply #85 on: November 17, 2018, 11:36:04 PM »
And on it goes.  :cluebat:

You see how predictable the idiot is !

Like I said --
Funnily enough poor little Moby complains upthread about being trolled --and along with a few other idiots that he  keep on keeping on trolling-- you are now on his list to troll -- ad nauseum.
Even in a nonsense thread aimed at someone else --Moby posts  utter crap as he wants the thread to be about HIM !

Some time ago I suggested ALL Trenchcoat nonsense should be moved to his one thread where he can post-- and to save the mods a lot of work !!  The time is nigh to do the same to Moby -- save the rest of us from having to see EVERY thread full of his diversionary CRAP !

Offline msmob

« Reply #86 on: November 17, 2018, 11:38:58 PM »
And on it goes.

Well, as you need to have your wet nose rubbed in it ;)

Your have - several times - queried about the cost of a Metro ticket

1/ Was I incorrect re it's price ?  NO ..

2/ You have had these journeys explained and asked for links - yet Boethius READ my posts and 'got it'

SO, I as I keep wondering - what on earth are you achieving - other than proving who you are ...?

What’s this Dogsoldier got to do with my posts? You think I’m Dogsoldier?
You really are MobyStupid.
I don’t need any supporting, MobyStupid, still, don’t you feel lonely here?

Thanks for demonstrating my point ... EVERYONE has a style and I have long suspected you were DS and even refused to link my mentions of Metro - knowing you'd show your true colours ( not that bright )

DS has this habit of using the term 'MobySwerve' ( no irony there ) and now we have ''MobyStudpid'  :ROFL:

Well, now we can see who is swerving and daft, now

Jeez, ALL this because you were too thick to READ ?

This 'lonely' poster is off to swim in the pool, then buy shopping with the money he doesn't have and cook breakfast for family, friends and loved ones ...

« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 11:54:02 PM by msmob »

Offline JayH

« Reply #87 on: November 18, 2018, 12:06:25 AM »
You see how predictable the idiot is !

Like I said --

See what i mean >?

Virtually everyone else   thinks Moby is a d -h !
Put his crap in one thread and one thread only  !

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #88 on: November 18, 2018, 12:24:38 AM »
Well, as you need to have your wet nose rubbed in it ;)

Your have - several times - queried about the cost of a Metro ticket
Wow, you really are demonstrating what a thicko you are.
Point out where I have queried the cost of a Metro ticket? Oh, but you can’t because I haven’t.

2/ You have had these journeys explained and asked for links - yet Boethius READ my posts and 'got it'
What Boethius got or not is a matter for Boethius.
What you evaded was the little fact that it costs another 20-25UAH by bus from KBP to the centre which was pointed out to you and you tried to evade by waffling on about a 4UAH journey to the station, conveniently not mentioning it was a Metro journey.
Whose the fool here?

Thanks for demonstrating my point ... EVERYONE has a style and I have long suspected you were DS and even refused to link my mentions of Metro - knowing you'd show your true colours ( not that bright )
You got caught out and are now trying to pin it on someone else. That much is clear.

DS has this habit of using the term 'MobySwerve' ( no irony there ) and now we have ''MobyStudpid'  :ROFL:
These terms are can be found wherever you’re found arguing with all and sundry, nothing new there. And that’s the basis for your thinking I’m this DS, or Dogsoldier as mentioned before?
I can only conclude that you’re not MobyStupid after all but MobyStupider.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 12:27:19 AM by John Gaunt »

Offline msmob

« Reply #89 on: November 18, 2018, 01:55:46 AM »

Point out where I have queried the cost of a Metro ticket? Oh, but you can’t because I haven’t.

You're 'right' - you queried how I walked AND paid to get back from the centre .. which I made clear - even for the simplest poster - but not you - cost 4 UAH by metro

YOU brought up buses - but as we din't use one - other than the SKY bus.. you'll excuse if I don't rise to you 'DSDiverts from his inattentiveness/  reading comprehension 'skills'

What Boethius got or not is a matter for Boethius.

...DS for "I missed this and moby is correct"

What you evaded was the little fact that it costs another 20-25UAH by bus from KBP to the centre

I wasn't evading ... ONE of our party was going onward to another place in UA..  Hence we took the SKYBus there ... I have no idea why the price of a bus to the centre was / is relevant as WE walked to the centre and took the METRO back ..

*I* am regaling OUR experience.. I'm honestly not sure WHAT you are trying to do - other than to kill time..

Whose the fool here?You got caught out and are now trying to pin it on someone else.

'Caught out' ...  ? 

1/ My pricing re the SKY Bus was more accurate than LaMan's AND I posted the link to the site we used to pay

2/ You confirm that you DO NOT dispute the price we paid for a Metro ticket ..

So..

Once more, a little READING could save you embarrassment

I can only conclude that you’re not MobyStupid after all but MobyStupider.

Seeing you are in complete denial about any of the tosh you've posted in the last 24 hours..

I hope you'll not mind if I post from 'someone's place' - I just happen to be here a lot for some reason - in Sunny Cyprus - made esp. for you and JayH, just now

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #90 on: November 18, 2018, 07:50:34 AM »
You're 'right' - you queried how I walked AND paid to get back from the centre .. which I made clear - even for the simplest poster - but not you - cost 4 UAH by metro

YOU brought up buses - but as we din't use one - other than the SKY bus.. you'll excuse if I don't rise to you 'DSDiverts from his inattentiveness/  reading comprehension 'skills'
It was  clear only in your imagination.
As to who brought up buses.....why you did, MobyStupid.
Quote from: Moby
Sighs

Take 169 divide by 2 = 85 ... which is more 'correct' 80 or 100 ?

and that will take you to the CENTRE
But it wasn’t to the centre at all. That would cost another 25UAH so you tried to cover that little slip up by saying you paid 4UAH from the centre to the rlwy station implying it was by bus and hoping nobody would notice your little cover up.

*I* am regaling OUR experience.. I'm honestly not sure WHAT you are trying to do - other than to kill time..

We know what you’re trying to do. It doesn’t need explaining.

2/ You confirm that you DO NOT dispute the price we paid for a Metro ticket ..
It was never about a Metro ticket. It’s just MobyStupider wriggling like a worm on a hook when his ‘facts’ turn out to be not so factual after all.

Once more, a little READING could save you embarrassment
Yes, you should try it sometime.

I hope you'll not mind if I post......
I don’t watch rubbish....

And do you seriously think addressing me as DS is somehow going to make me that person. Seems like you have some issues there so I suggest you go and deal with them.
In the meantime, back to MobyStupider.....
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 07:52:31 AM by John Gaunt »

Offline treadmilldude

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #91 on: November 18, 2018, 09:18:01 AM »
Moby, you need to take a step back, take inventory of your life. When I read your posts, I am reading the posts of a Man who is clearly not “happy”. When I watched your youtube video you posted this morning, there is some chemical imbalance in your brain. Very likely you are suffering from depression, although it could be something similar such as dysthymic disorder or a number of other phychiatric conditions listed in the DSM V.

You need to seek treatment from a Board-Certified Psyciatrist. I know for a fact there are many excellent Psychiatrists in the UK. There is no reason for you not to schedule an appointment and spend at least a solid hour talking to an excellent Psychiatrist. This is what he/she is trained to do Moby – help patients such as yourself who do have a chemical imbalance in their brain.

Depression is not a death sentence. It can be successfully treated both with behavioral therapy as well as pharmacologically. I suffer from major clinical depression and have been treated for it for over 10 years now. Wellbutrin (buproprion is the generic) is a phenomenal atypical anti-depressant that is one of the few Meds used to treat depression that actually promotes weight LOSS rather than weight gain and gives you MORE energy, not less. Likewise, both my Mom and my Sister are being treated for Depression with Buproprion. It is a phenomenal drug and has done wonders for all 3 of us.

I don’t have a problem with you having depression, Moby. What I do have a problem with is you being in DENIAL of your depression and not getting treatment for it. The chemical imbalance in your brain does not only affect you, it affects everyone around you. You mention your elderly Mom sometimes. I know you have a wonderful, happy Marriage to SC. Your depression absolutely deleteriously affects how you interact with and treat your Mom and SC. Don’t get treatment from a Psychiatrist because of me. Don’t do it for yourself. Do it for your loved ones, those you interact with very frequently. You can either suffer the rest of your life with a negative affect, being a real downer to those around you and bringing them down to your level. Or you can make the difficult but proper decision to go seek treatment. Not only will your life improve dramatically, Moby, but SC will be a much happier Wife, your Mom will be a much happier Mom.

I wrote this not to belittle you or criticize you. I wrote it because I do care about you Moby. I want to see you get “back on the right track”. Good luck to you.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #92 on: November 18, 2018, 09:48:47 AM »
I know you have a wonderful, happy Marriage to SC.

No you don't. You've taken breaks from the forum and missed important plot points. I was once confused like you. Come to find out, Moby was always married to another woman and never married to SC. SC is his fiancée and has been patiently waiting for years for Moby to get a divorce. I hope he's not stringing SC along for a ride.

As far as a cure for depression goes, do you recommend a guy get into relationships with two women for increased happiness?
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #93 on: November 18, 2018, 09:55:50 AM »
I was once confused like you.

You still are ..

Moby was always married to another woman and never married to SC. SC is his fiancée and has been patiently waiting for years for Moby to get a divorce. I hope he's not stringing SC along for a ride.

Thanks for you concern, BillyB  :ROFL:

As far as a cure for depression goes, do you recommend a guy get into relationships with two women for increased happiness?

Who is depressed ?

From someone who claims NOT to be a gossip - you sure just fooled me ...

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #94 on: November 18, 2018, 10:11:48 AM »
treadmill , you're a guy who sheds actual tears when he or his friends get “insulted”
and then turns right around and does the same thing to someone else

newsflash for YOU
Moby has a beautiful RW, and you have the palm of your hand

you should have remembered when you once told Moby
“You are very knowledgeable, obviously much more knowledgeable than my newbie, inexperienced self. “

too bad you didn’t remember that BEFORE you made yourself look like a FOOL

two years on this board and no wimmin yet?
just lots of scammers scamming you out of thousands of $$$
so WHO'S the flaming idiot?
was your planned trip a bust, so you decided NOT to write about it
or did you chicken out

your most frequented blog is “anabolicboard.com”
funniest EVER!!!

you don’t get to criticize ANYONE, sorry
physician heal theyself

« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 10:18:25 AM by krimster2 »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #95 on: November 18, 2018, 10:20:17 AM »
From someone who claims NOT to be a gossip - you sure just fooled me …

Check out the definition of gossip. It's basically talk about things that aren't confirmed to be true. Am I lying? You successfully got people on this forum to believed you were married to SC. You have an opportunity now to tell everyone here when you will get a divorce from the other woman and marry SC but I think you enjoy the situation you're in..
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #96 on: November 18, 2018, 10:41:35 AM »
Check out the definition of gossip

"Gossip is idle talk or rumour, especially about the personal or private affairs of others"

Isn't it some sort of unwritten rule that our partners are off limits..?

You got bent out of shape about folks finding your 'Missus on the net..

I'm just demonstrating that you are full of it ;)

Offline msmob

« Reply #97 on: November 18, 2018, 11:06:13 AM »
It was  clear only in your imagination.

I'm QUITE comfortable with WHAT I said,  CONTEXTUALLY and the advice given that for less than 4 days old - on the thread where someone also going to Kyiv asked a Q

You STILL haven't manged to respond ( once) without inserting a red herring and obfuscating about bollox you've posted and got busted for  .. ;)

I realise you are just bored - as the only thread you've started is the one to 'introduce' yourself .....You simply joined to put the boot in on our poor Trenchie  - you joined to troll - right from the off ...  :popcorn:

:rolleyes: 

Offline BillyB

« Reply #98 on: November 18, 2018, 11:33:06 AM »
"Gossip is idle talk or rumour, especially about the personal or private affairs of others"

There's no rumor and nothing private to what I just wrote about you. You gave people the impression you're married to SC here but on another forum they know she's your fiancée and you're still married to another woman. You write this stuff down. I'm repeating what you wrote.

Isn't it some sort of unwritten rule that our partners are off limits..?

People's girlfriends, fiancée's, wives, and kids should be off limits. Nobody is attacking your wife or fiancée. You're too dense to figure out it's your behavior that's being criticized. Since you're ignoring the question of when you're going to marry the girl in your avatar, I wouldn't be surprised if it never happens.

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #99 on: November 18, 2018, 12:00:17 PM »
how 2 “do it”

1. 1 hour in the history section of the Taras Shevchenko library
2. see pretty girl and ask her, “gde nakhoditsya indeks karty “
3. after she “helps you”, extend your appreciation by asking her to lunch
3. nearby is O'Panas restaurant (google for directions)
3. that evening, dinner at Panegruel restaurant, followed by the Kyiv opera
4. cocktails after
5. back to my apartment, walking distance
6. next morning she cooks breakfast, bonus points if she does it nude or semi nude

that weekend take a flight to Crimea
day at the aquapark, swim with the dolphins, play with the seals
next day off to Istanbul for three days shopping and sightseeing then back to Kyiv

GF #3 from Kyiv
smallest woman I ever dated, she was 5‘3“, barely weighed 95 lbs
AMAZING ATHLETE!!!
spoke almost native English!!!!

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats