It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: VISITING ONE versus VISITING MANY  (Read 36293 times)

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: VISITING ONE versus VISITING MANY
« Reply #125 on: January 25, 2021, 05:29:47 PM »
Reason: I did not want them to get involved in setting me up on dates

Good call for countless reasons.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
VISITING ONE versus VISITING MANY
« Reply #126 on: March 17, 2024, 10:26:57 AM »
Once you decide you are going to pursue an FSUW this is your next decision.
FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Re: VISITING ONE versus VISITING MANY
« Reply #127 on: March 17, 2024, 10:58:05 AM »
From KenC, (much of this is from Leslied, who wrote the tablets of stone) I did some editing
for length, clarity and grammar. 

Beginning of Ken's points (edited by Bill)
#1- You cannot compare "rules" used in dating AM to dating RW.  The two worlds are
complete opposite.  Our American society has really screwed this one up totally.  We are
convinced by feminist BS and the American media that women are superior to men.
 In America men are cast as weak and silly whereas women are cast as strong and logical. 
Huh?  It is because of this type of thinking that AM have become "pussified" and the women
have become masculine and dominant.  Women control the dating game here in America.

In Russia, the tables are turned completely opposite.  The number of women available to date
far exceeds the available men.  This is because of the high rate of men in the military, alcoholics,
high death rate for men and the fact that a large number of men are eliminated from dating just because they cannot afford to do it.  The men control the dating game in fsu countries.

As a man, you need to change your way of thinking while pursuing a RW.  I am
not advocating to be demeaning or harsh in any way. You have the control, use it to your
benefit. We AM go to Russia for a better deal, not the same ole same ole.

#2-You are applying "relationship rules" to first time meetings. No matter how much
you corresponded with the woman you met in Ukraine, you still were meeting her for the
first time.  You have no "real" relationship with her.  You have a virtual or fantasy relationship
until you spend time together. I don't know about you, but I would date an AW for quite a
while before I had an exclusive relationship with her.  And even then, until I married, I
wouldn't account for every second of my day or night to her.  Hell, I still have my time to myself inside my marriage.

You are simply putting the cart before the horse with this type of thinking.  Guess what? 
The women are trying you out too!  You go over and meet a few women and see if you
click, just as they keep meeting men (American or otherwise).  It is a natural way of
mate selection.  There is nothing devious or underhanded about it.  Everyone
(men & women) want the best for themselves. It is human, no, it is animal nature to
do this.  Ever hear of the survival of the fittest?  It works for humans too.  The best
men get the best women. 

Don't take yourself out of the game before you board the plane. Don't settle for the first
woman that wouldn't even have you! (The lack of affection thing)  To use this process
correctly for your benefit, use your first trip or trips to introduce yourself to women. 
I used an agency.  They were great for the introductions.  I met some very nice women. 

I admit that I was smitten with my now wife Lena before my trip.  But I would not allow that to interfere with meeting other women.  She not only accepted it, but expected it.  She knew the drill and didn't play any games either.  She would never have expected me to just meet her, just as I would never expect her to be exclusive to me.

Now as my time on my first trip wore on, it became apparent to Lena and I that we did have something special.  I stopped seeing others and zeroed in on her. When I left, I never promised
any exclusivity nor did she ask for it.  That is something that comes over time, not before you meet. End of Kens points (Edited by Bill)
FSUW don't do vague

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541004
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1862
Total: 1873

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM