It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Finding and Identifying Quality Women.  (Read 6526 times)

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Finding and Identifying Quality Women.
« on: August 25, 2017, 10:19:50 AM »

Finding quality women is easy to do unless you write one woman. Chances she's a quality woman falls exponentially. Write hundreds or thousands of women and you will be writing to a good amount of quality women.

Identifying a quality woman is a more difficult task. Some guys can't read people well. While my wife is visiting her mom, and I have some free time, I wanted to show newbies here how easy it is to find quality women. The past few days I used a free site to throw out a few hundred cut and paste messages and engage in communication with a few ladies. It only took me a few hours to find quality women and a few days to identify that they are indeed quality women.

I will post the profile of a lady that is a wonderful woman. She's a doctor with good morals and standards. She's kind, polite, and has very good manners. She's an exceptional woman that doesn't come along often. I say this without knowing her religious or political beliefs. If I were single, I would quickly move to phone calls with her and quickly jump on a plane after I establish that we are compatible. Some guys think it costs money to find love. This woman would be an asset to a marriage and to your country. She graduated medical school with honors and speaks five languages. She has brains and beauty. If any of you guys decide to contact her, don't try to give her the impression you are psychic and know all about her based off what I said. If she chooses to communicate with you, learn about her through discovery. If you can bring her into your life and give her the love and support she needs, she will continue to grow and you will have a relationship most men will never be able to obtain.

Some people in the past asked what I'd do if my wife left me. I won't cry. All women in my life are free to come and go as they wish. Some guys worry about if they'll be successful in this endeavor. I don't worry. I can catch women like my wife and the lady below all the time. I know how to find them, identify they are exceptional women, and most importantly, I know how to keep them. 

So take a look, write her, and if you're confused how scammers, insincere women, and sincere women talk, she is the example of how sincere women talk.

http://singles.ru/mb1501740707
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline wallm

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Re: Finding and Identifying Quality Women.
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 11:20:35 AM »
26 year old looking for 36-60. OK.  ;D

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 11:34:10 AM »

Is that a bad thing? I know my wife would run over an immature man if she got into a relationship with one and she'd hate the drama he'd bring. Quality women get lots of attention, have lots of experience and they are probably tired of the immaturity and drama young men bring. They are more likely to accept larger age gaps compared to the ugly girls.  Keep in mind, the lady in the profile will accept a large age gap and her profile is geared to find a local man, not someone from overseas. Can't assume she has insincere motives for finding a man by accepting a large age gap. I see profiles like that all the time. Some women care more about your soul than your age so to increase their chances of finding a quality man, they are open to larger age gaps.

I got a guy working for me who goes to the bar a lot. He's in his 50's and it's not unusual for him to go home with ladies in their 20's and 30's. All American girls. Before he separated from his longtime girlfriend and got into the bar scene, he was puzzled with the age gap I and my wife had and his brother had with an American woman 20+ years younger. I told him "Why ask why" Men chase the women and women choose the man." Now he's going out with women much younger on a regular basis. If guys want to shy away from women who'll accept a large age gap, it'll leave more women available for the guys who will accept any age gap.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2017, 11:47:07 AM »
oh great.. another keyboard romeo  :cheesy:
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2017, 11:56:53 AM »
oh great.. another keyboard romeo  :cheesy:

You are correct. I've written ladies with no intention to visit but it's all for the single guys benefit. Hopefully one or more of them will be able to visit that woman. A girl like that isn't going to last long. I may post more profiles of ladies I think are decent but I don't have enough info on them yet to be confident they are as good as this lady. In the past, I written thousands of ladies with no intention to visit except for my wife. She's probably the only lady that thought I wasn't a keyboard romeo.  ;)

Offline wallm

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2017, 12:02:23 PM »
Billy, going home for a night with older guy is different than being married to a guy who could possibly be 30+ older. What could they possibly have so much in common that the marriage will be successful?

P.S: Trench, stay away from this girl.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2017, 01:09:10 PM »
Billy, going home for a night with older guy is different than being married to a guy who could possibly be 30+ older. What could they possibly have so much in common that the marriage will be successful?

People don't need a lot in common to have a successful marriage. They just need enough in common. My wife likes to dance and I don't dance. Wasn't an issue for us. A woman can respect a man's morals, ethics, manners, hard work, soul and anything else that helps him advance in life and that is enough to make him excellent husband material. He doesn't need to know how to dance, tell jokes, or be interested in the same kind of movies. If he can earn respect, he will earn love. Without respect, there is no love.

I've seen enough profiles out there on write your own profile sites with women accepting large age gaps to know it's not a fluke and not an agency employee writing the profiles. Those women have their own individual reasons why they prefer an older man for a husband. Some reasons are sincere, others insincere.

P.S: Trench, stay away from this girl.

If a man is flawed, he won't get far with an intelligent woman. I got faith many of the ladies over there know how to protect themselves. If a man is flawed and has a hard time getting a quality woman, he needs to make changes. He won't know he's flawed until he gets rejected enough times.

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2017, 08:51:01 PM »
BillyB

Frankly, I have problems working you out ... Are you so bored in your relationship you need to keep checking out dating sites - the 'excuse' being to help out others ?

I know that if my daughter was married to you - I'd be expecting her home - in tears - anytime...

Offline BillyB

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2017, 10:16:20 PM »
BillyB

Frankly, I have problems working you out ... Are you so bored in your relationship you need to keep checking out dating sites - the 'excuse' being to help out others ?

I know that if my daughter was married to you - I'd be expecting her home - in tears - anytime...

Don't worry about me Moby, my marriage isn't on this ice. Marriage continues to get built and get stronger and is solid enough that if I were to cheat on my wife, I'd remain married. She doesn't get worried if I see a beautiful woman walking down the street either. You should be happy I'm hanging around here with the boys(boring) instead of playing the field while my wife is visiting her mother.

Offline msmob

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2017, 10:59:23 PM »

Don't worry about me Moby, my marriage isn't on this ice. Marriage continues to get built and get stronger and is solid enough that if I were to cheat on my wife, I'd remain married.

??  !! Some basis for diagnosing the 'strength of a marriage' ((

She doesn't get worried if I see a beautiful woman walking down the street either.

Noting a handsome guy or a an attractive lady is normal - wanting to sample it within a monogamous relationship - something else...

You should be happy I'm hanging around here with the boys(boring) instead of playing the field while my wife is visiting her mother.

My 'happiness' is not an issue here - your feeling the need to check out dating sites - the 'excuse' being to help others - is really lame...

Offline BillyB

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2017, 11:45:07 PM »
??  !! Some basis for diagnosing the 'strength of a marriage' ((

The strength of a marriage is based on many factors and based off many factors in my marriage, one major mistake on my part will not destroy it.

Offline msmob

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2017, 12:11:52 AM »

The strength of a marriage is based on many factors and based off many factors in my marriage, one major mistake on my part will not destroy it.

Billy -  you used the example of adultery - on your part - as the 'strength' of your marriage .....  So, if you find out that your missus' plays away from home are you saying you'll be as forgiving - as sure all will be OK?

I ask as it is a somewhat alien concept to me.

Once trust has gone - what else is there ?

Offline Anotherkiwi

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2017, 05:40:14 AM »

Look again - it's 36 to 50.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2017, 09:15:12 AM »
Billy -  you used the example of adultery - on your part - as the 'strength' of your marriage .....  So, if you find out that your missus' plays away from home are you saying you'll be as forgiving - as sure all will be OK?

Honestly, I'm not as forgiving as my wife. The strength of my marriage is stronger than the strength of her marriage to withstand the mistake of adultery. My wife doesn't want me to cheat on her but she said if I do, don't let her know. I know many FSU women that would think it's crazy to leave their husband for any length of time. That would be a sin as if the woman did something wrong. My wife knows she's leaving me to visit her mom. She is not around to take care of me. Of course she doesn't want another woman to take care of me but she suspects that could happen. The other day she told me to make sure the family jewels stay in my pants. I told her not to worry, when she comes home, she will get all the family jewels.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2017, 09:16:09 PM »

In my introductory message to these ladies, I did the testing for you guys. In the message I added "I'm coming to (insert city) and I'm looking for a lady I can financially help." It's open for interpretation and can be interpreted as an indecent proposal. Most sincere women would ignore me but if I opened up with a charming message to attract more of them, I wouldn't know if they would be the type to sell their bodies for supplemental income unless I made another profile and wrote everybody twice.

It was a challenge to get sincere women to enter into a conversation with me after giving them the financial help line but I was more likely to understand what is going on in their heads and heart if they ignored me or entered into a conversation with me. If they ignored me, they may have simply thought I was unattractive. If they talked to me, their first message was usually "How can you talk about money to a girl on the first message?" or "Is this what you think Ukrainian women are good for?" or "I can't help you" or "NO!!!!" or "I will never give my body for money." There's more but as long as they are talking to me, I can steer the conversation in the right direction. I would say "You are mistaken if you think I am wanting to pay women for sex. I believe a man should take care of a woman. I don't know if I will have a long or short term relationship with the next girl I'm with but I will always take care of my woman.

After the confirm I'm not looking for a hooker, they'd open up and I would then learn their hopes and dreams, goals and something about their everyday life.

The lady below is from Novosibirsk. I believe she's a good woman but I need to learn more to be sure. I'm not as confident about this lady and future ladies I will post here compared to the first lady I posted when it comes to sincerity. No time to figure them out and I'm not going to call them up. This lady cut her communications with me. I didn't list an age on my profile. This woman was one of the very rare ladies who asked how old I was. Most women judge a man's worth by other qualities so age is less important. After I told my age, she slowed her communications with me. She also runs a beauty salon business and wasn't looking to move to another country. All girls I wrote to were looking for local boys at the site I used. It would be hard to get these ladies to move to another country but they are open to communication with me and that tells me they are leaving the door open for guys like us. The lady below communications with me were ladylike and polite. She seems like a go getter for owning a business. If you write her, again don't try to impress her by telling her something I told you. Learn about her through discovery.

http://singles.ru/mb1748841660

Offline BillyB

« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2017, 03:11:47 PM »

Occasionally, by using a local dating site, a guy could get a woman in her first message saying "Fuck you and fuck America". It's safe to say those girls are looking for local boys only. Foreigners need not apply.

Here's another girl I think could be special. Her messages are laced with sweetness. The activities she likes are family oriented and I believe she has a good heart. She also said I was good looking. It goes to show you that there are women out there that can consider men who are minorities. Some minorities worry if they have a chance in this endeavor. I don't worry.

The girl never thought about living in another country until I asked and she'd consider it. If any of you want to contact her, quickly ask questions and move to phone calls. Be prepared to visit her quick. I think a woman like her will be taken fast.

http://singles.ru/mb1751139730#/closed

Offline BillyB

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2017, 09:45:36 PM »

Based off what is talked about in another thread, I come to realize some of you guys may not be looking for women at all. Here are a few profiles of transsexuals and hermaphrodites. Win their hearts and they may be yours forever.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 09:57:54 PM by AnonMod »

Offline msmob

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2017, 12:03:37 AM »
Based off what is talked about in another thread, I come to realize some of you guys may not be looking for women at all.

In many cases guys may be looking for a partner who aren't the same age - or younger -  than their daughters ...

I have a mate who is 62 and his wife is 31 - they have two kids together and are blissfully happy. 

Each to their own, BillyB ..

Offline BillyB

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2017, 07:42:38 AM »
I have a mate who is 62 and his wife is 31 - they have two kids together and are blissfully happy. 

I know a couple with a larger age gap. The lady graduated from college and is making 60k a year. Although she will live a comfortable life if she walks away, they've remain married for around 10 years. I've never seen any major problems in their relationship but she is Catholic and I know that plays a part in her valuing the institution of marriage and is against divorce. Reality is most couples won't survive a large age gap difference. That kind of marriage can work if we choose a good person and be good to them. How people value marriage and honor commitments are also important. Also important to choose someone who prefers to solve problems instead of running away from them.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541471
Total Topics: 20864
Most Online Today: 3475
Most Online Ever: 12701