It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: How to deal with a girl that doesn't write good English?  (Read 34855 times)

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
How to deal with a girl that doesn't write good English?
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2016, 01:40:35 PM »
Newbies and Lurkers, let's look at what Trenchy wrote and examine his errors of
his thinking. Trenchy, I am not writing directly to you because you don't follow
good advice and I have no desire to beat you up. So you can skip this post if
you wish.

I have got a girl I am keen on at the moment and going out to meet her, should she show up & all turn out well then that would be good. I think there could be real chemistry there potentially (not skyped with her).

Trenchcoat has been told repeatedly that he needs to meet a girl on skype before
meeting her. Maybe 12 people told him to insist on Skype and possibly one told him
it wasn't necessary to he followed the bad advice, the question is why.

In my opinion he has an unreasonable fear of rejection by hot girls, and again in my
opinion he keeps pursuing hot girls even when red flags appear and he is kind of a
yes man/pushover and will agree to whatever a hot girls says.

What he needs to do is to get her on Skype or reject her.

should she show up & all turn out well then that would be good. I think there could be real chemistry there potentially (not skyped with her).

I've never wondered if a girl would show up or not and I have been right 100% of the
time. However, I have dumped dozens of women who said no to Skype. Many girls say
no, then I make the case that I want them to see me on a fish eyed skype lens so that
they don't go running away screaming when they meet me in the airport. If they still say
no then I dump them on the spot and find a girl who isn't hiding something or a weirdo. 

skype is ok but takes up so much time.

Let's analyze this. Skype in Trenchy's opinion takes more time than flying to the
FSU to see if a girl shows up at the airport.

In my opinion he is making excuses for the girl rather than his own lack of
testicles. He would rather fly all the way to the FSU than chat with a girl with a
webcam explaining that it takes too much time compared to flying.

My advice for anyone who reads this would be to get a girl on webcam or dump them.
Always remember that you need to be the one driving the bus.
FSUW want you to be the man, not a pushover.

Udachi!

Bill

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline LAman

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2016, 02:02:52 PM »
Bill, I have not used Skype in over a year. The new thing is viber and whatsapp. I know it is hard to get up to speed with the new breed coming along. I was just afraid you were also going to bring up the correct procedures in contacting with mail-order-brides too!!! )))

Udachi
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2016, 02:07:08 PM »
I have not used Skype in over a year. The new thing is viber and whatsapp.

I've never used any of those 3. I guess technology passed me up. I still use the phone. I don't like setting up meeting to talk. I like to call randomly and if a woman will take my call anytime and anywhere, that's a good sign I'm an important person in her life.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2016, 02:11:13 PM »
Bill, I have not used Skype in over a year. The new thing is viber and whatsapp. I know it is hard to get up to speed with the new breed coming along. I was just afraid you were also going to bring up the correct procedures in contacting with mail-order-brides too!!! )))

Udachi

You've used different forms of the same thing. Let's call it webcam chat and whatever
method they use is fine except none, agreed?
FSUW don't do vague

Offline LAman

« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2016, 02:17:43 PM »
You've used different forms of the same thing. Let's call it webcam chat and whatever
method they use is fine except none, agreed?

Yes, different forms and trying to get to same end........agreed.

Pushing Skype is what confuses me. Just say whatever form of communication to see and hear girl speak.
I rarely hear girls speak about......do you have Skype??? Lets Skype?
Just ask for girls phone number add into phone and if she has viber or whatsapp your in...talk, video, messages where ever you are.

Offline LAman

« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2016, 02:20:51 PM »
I've never used any of those 3. I guess technology passed me up. I still use the phone. I don't like setting up meeting to talk. I like to call randomly and if a woman will take my call anytime and anywhere, that's a good sign I'm an important person in her life.

Billy, you can do same on viber and whatsapp, only difference is zero cost. Now if you don't have internet signal, yes, you would need to call girl on your dime.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2016, 03:07:27 PM »
Billy, you can do same on viber and whatsapp, only difference is zero cost. Now if you don't have internet signal, yes, you would need to call girl on your dime.

I never embraced Skype and found my wife before Viber and Whatsapp became popular but I may have embraced those two if I were still in the hunt today since they're on a phone and can be used anytime and anywhere a woman carries her phone..
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline ML

« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2016, 03:08:19 PM »
Big Bill . . . could you elaborate more on this category of 'mediocre hot' women?
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2016, 11:58:05 PM »
Big Bill . . . could you elaborate more on this category of 'mediocre hot' women?

Mediocre potential for LTR/marriage, but hot in the looks department.
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2016, 01:06:13 AM »
Well the decision is made now for this time round anyhow. Filtering sounds a good idea, but don't you think I did that first time around and what did I get, a girl I thought was into me turning out just to be there for a free holiday - yes I skyped with her several times - she seemed nice, we got on well, she seemed into me, thrilled that I was coming. Perhaps I should have done a more full on search but I only have so much time to write to so many girls, I have a full time job and other stuff to sort out in my life.

Time over I would write short one, two sentences max to girls to encompass more women, even after narrowing down the field and just make out it is because I'm direct as messaging can become a real burden, even after you have narrow it down to a few or just one woman. This is one of the main lessons I have learned from messaging. The other is to keep a separate email account just for all these dating messages so its easier to keep track of the ones that want to email as many want to move over onto email or whatsapp, viber, etc soon after messaging.

Where did I go wrong on this? Well 1). I cannot be blamed if a girl has a hidden agenda other than finding a committed relationship and that only comes out on meeting her. 2). Yes I should have got her to sit closer to the screen and checked more for chemistry, she had a radiant personality and I think I mistook this for being into me, and flirting signs that I now think must have been false (playing with hair, darting looking away eye movements, etc).

In all honesty that was a mess up, but there is a difference hearing stuff on internet and learning the situation in real life, sure plenty can be learned on the internet but its by encountering real life situations we learn. I mean how long did it take you 2tallbill - quite a number of years I believe and quite a number of girls visited, scenarios, a lot of money spent no doubt coming from the US from reading your trip report.

Yes, I have not followed the filtering process this time round, I am going on intuition, I research the girl I am going to see, I know there are other possibilities if she does not show up and is a nice place to visit. Some girls for example may well be fed up with Skype, Viber, Whatapp, video messaging - think of the number of guys you get these days and many are time wasters as many will not make the journey - do you think a girl wants to spend all her free time behind the lens talking with a load of guys that in most instances will not turn up! No she'll get fed up with it and I don't blame them as long as she's not from a ppl site its fair enough she likely has no hidden motive.

I don't think anyone can say these days with all the scamming and stuff that goes on in the Ukraine/Russia that this can all be filtered out - some can, but there is loads of it going on. No one knows a woman's true motive, look at the guy that got driven over for his money - he probably thought there was chemistry, she probably faked it, or green card women, etc. You guys did well at the time, some through luck, some because the situation was different, some because you had a good technique, etc. but these days its rife with scams out there. Look at the other poster who was about to spend $4.3k on a holiday for a girl and you can see why. Guys going over there chucking around money willy nilly and vastly inflate the scamming problem as a result.

I'm going to go over there again, see how it goes and learn from the experience, and if the girl is a no-go see what else is around while over there, better I think than the dating website circus. 
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2016, 01:39:33 AM »
Bill is just trying to find something to blame. You skyped the first time round, your issue isn't she was a scammer, it was that she didn't think you were a man. Sorry, but it is true, you didn't escalate the relationship physically, you said you are a shy type of guy, she mentioned it was weird you didn't come on to her. You lack seduction skills, and to be bold.

Now to help out lurkers on here, bill suggested to use someone called eduard. A person that lives in the US, charges around $20k to be your wingman. Here goes...

1) No wingman that lives in the US , that made trips to russia is worth $20k

I won't be hiring a guy in a suit, that is what fools do who don't understand how to delegate work to the right sort of people

If you have money to spend this is what you do
1) Hire someone to write your dating profile

I did this, i get daily messages from random women complimenting my profile. Some of them are older women trying to hook me up with their daughters simply because they found my profile interesting

2) Translate your profile into russian (Hire a translator)
I did this, it helps as some women use a translator, and your well written profile won't sound the same as what your average translator will translate it to

3) Get some professionally done photos
Studies have shown the first few seconds a women sees you, she will make up her mind about you and paint a picture that she will keep in her head for a very long time

do Something like this

4) Sign up to all dating sites
Pay for all of the monthly subscription sites, no excuse, the more women you have, the more options you have

5) Hire a russian female personal assistant
Why pay $20k to this guy?

when you could hire a female russian to write messages on your behalf at a rate of $6-8 an hour. If you are a busy person, let the female write messages, hire someone to write a good first message (Hook message, the person that should do this is point number 1)

Tell the woman to slightly change it and relate it to the woman she is messaging, show her a list of women you find attractive, this will give her an idea on who to message.

6) If you want a wingman

Go to a Russian PUA site, hire a russian pua, he will know the Russian female mentality better than a guy who lives in the US

7) If you find someone you like
Make the trip ASAP if you have money to spend, a weekend visit, take some flowers, she will value that you took the leap of faith. Make her feel special, not by words, but by actual actions. Women are tired of men who say they will do something, but never do. Be the man who doesn't talk, but actually does anything to be with the woman he loves.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 02:14:01 AM by dragonkid »
Not all of us Brits have terrible teeth, right Msmoby?

Offline msmobyone

• patriotism is the last vestige of fools, but hey
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2016, 03:33:15 AM »
Bill is just trying to find something to blame. You skyped the first time round, your issue isn't she was a scammer, it was that she didn't think you were a man. Sorry, but it is true, you didn't escalate the relationship physically, you said you are a shy type of guy, she mentioned it was weird you didn't come on to her. You lack seduction skills, and to be bold.

Now to help out lurkers on here, bill suggested to use someone called eduard. A person that lives in the US, charges around $20k to be your wingman. Here goes...

No wingman that lives in the US , that made trips to russia is worth $20k

DK - As ever you post demonstrating you are clueless

Ed, is known to me personally. I have harangued him over some comments he has made to attract clients re ratios of men to women in the FSU.

Despite my aversion to using a 'wingman' I know folks that have and are happy with the result..

Ed is Russian, fluent in both Russian and English and 'gets' nuances most translators might miss.

Over the years - discussing our differing opinions- I would say I we have become 'close' - so you'll excuse me if you'll wonder why the likes of Beel, myself and many others might realise he DOES have a clue about this endeavour...and if you have the money to pay for some private help - it might save years of learning and making mistakes.

Not sure Ed wears a suit..

So, the 'guy from the US'

1/ speaks the lingo
2/ knows how to write a profile
3/ has 'seen' it all ..with all the benefits that brings ...
4/ Has an FSU wife and his kids speak Russian and English

I'd be a little less quick with your analyses of folk....from Beel to Ed...

From the 'advice' you are offering noobs - if you could afford it - the likes of Ed seem a prerequisite to your venturing 'back' ...

A LOT of maturing, knowing what you want and paying attention would be a good start ..
Please excuse the Curmudgeon in my posts ..he will be cured by being reunited with his loved one ;)

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2016, 04:11:04 AM »
There are no active or former posters here who married their SO thanks to Ed.

There is one former poster at the other forum who used Ed's services successfully.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2016, 05:32:48 AM »
Ed, is known to me personally. I have harangued him over some comments he has made to attract clients re ratios of men to women in the FSU.

If i spent $20k a year on fdating membership, and used nothing else. FOund someone on fdating, would you say that $20k was well spent? Point i was making, you can use that $20k much more wisely.

Ed is Russian, fluent in both Russian and English and 'gets' nuances most translators might miss.

Common response to come up with, create some imaginary BS to justify something. You would do well writing so called "pua" help books, writing style is invent some bs, make it sound logical, sell it to desperate individuals.

1/ speaks the lingo
2/ knows how to write a profile
3/ has 'seen' it all ..with all the benefits that brings ...
4/ Has an FSU wife and his kids speak Russian and English ..
1) YOu can hire a translator for that
2) Not as good as some who has a career for writing dozens of profiles each day
3) Again, you would do so good writing pua help books.
4) LOL, omg you are so stupid. What has that got to do with finding a wife in russia?

I'd be a little less quick with your analyses of folk....from Beel to Ed...

From the 'advice' you are offering noobs - if you could afford it - the likes of Ed seem a prerequisite to your venturing 'back' ...

A LOT of maturing, knowing what you want and paying attention would be a good start ..

Personal attacks. Lets dig into you, 2 divorces.

If anyone has money to blow, pay the right people that is my point. Hire the specialists in each section. If you want to spend more

Get a stylist to pick out clothing for you
get a tailor
Get a personal trainer
Get a russian dating coach

I just hope newbies are not brainwashed, and taken advantage of just so one guy could get a $20k fee -Deduct the referral costs  ;)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 06:26:01 AM by AnonMod »
Not all of us Brits have terrible teeth, right Msmoby?

Offline Eduard

• Commercial Member Restricted
  • Family is where it's at!
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2016, 06:47:46 AM »
just want to see if I'm still blocked from posting. Also can't reply to private messages. haven't been on this forum in a long time... funny thread
realrussianmatch.com

Offline Eduard

« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2016, 06:52:50 AM »
Things have changed tremendously in the last couple of years. Both politically and in the dating dynamics, particularly international dating. Nice seeing you all! Good luck! :-)
realrussianmatch.com

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2016, 07:05:05 AM »
I have no intention of paying anyone $20k whatever the sales patter or reasons for doing so are. I am quite happy proceeding as I am, I have a date lined up - sure it may or may not work out - I'm pretty keen on her. Not everyone can get it right first or second time, there are guys such as Nightwish that have tried about twenty times and are still looking. Others such as Guppy Captain appear to have given up the search, not everyone makes it, but I going to press on. This is not the US where I am from with easy bait to make money off, I have no interested in hearing from dating guru's.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline BillyB

« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2016, 07:16:22 AM »
Things have changed tremendously in the last couple of years. Both politically and in the dating dynamics, particularly international dating. Nice seeing you all! Good luck! :-)

Long time no see Ed. I'm assuming the changes you've observed are it's getting slower? Has the conflict in Ukraine affected your business?

Offline Eduard

« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2016, 07:58:05 AM »
Long time no see Ed. I'm assuming the changes you've observed are it's getting slower? Has the conflict in Ukraine affected your business?
Hi Bill, great to see you doing well! Business is doing well I just don't need to be on these forums to find new clients any longer. Of course political situation had an effect on the dating scene, but no matter, some people still need help when it comes to international dating. I'm also very particular who I accept as a client. I'd say I turn down about 90% of men who contact me.
Interestingly, lately I've been getting more inquiries from Russian women seeking an American husband.
Recently I was able to help a disabled man from a European country to find a wonderful woman from Ukraine. The process took much longer than usual and at times it would get very frustrating, but in the end we succeeded and it made me feel very happy for him. He is a very accomplished man, but being in a wheelchair limited his options greatly and he almost gave up on ever having family and kids.
It made me very proud to be able to help him find his love. And she is a pretty, very intelligent woman too!
Life is good, been married to my wife for 11 years, my kids are 10 and 7 already, both are gymnasts :)))
How are you doing?
realrussianmatch.com

Offline Eduard

« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2016, 08:01:10 AM »
I have no intention of paying anyone $20k whatever the sales patter or reasons for doing so are. I am quite happy proceeding as I am, I have a date lined up - sure it may or may not work out - I'm pretty keen on her. Not everyone can get it right first or second time, there are guys such as Nightwish that have tried about twenty times and are still looking. Others such as Guppy Captain appear to have given up the search, not everyone makes it, but I going to press on. This is not the US where I am from with easy bait to make money off, I have no interested in hearing from dating guru's.
you should chose whichever method you are most comfortable with, sir. No need to belittle or disrespect any one.
realrussianmatch.com

Offline Gator

« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2016, 08:51:20 AM »

Life is good, been married to my wife for 11 years, my kids are 10 and 7 already, both are gymnasts :)))

Hi Eduard,

This month is a reunion of St. Pete Tamp Bay members!  Tim posted a couple of weeks ago, remarking how happy he is with his AW soulmate.  Michael has moved a few times and is now a Dean with a prestigious university. 

It is splendid to know your life is good.  Your little girl is 10.  Wow!  I recall she was about  3 when I met the beautiful little princess.

Galina and I have been doing very well.  In case you are confused, you have never met her.  Also, she is the only RW whom I have proposed to.  It took her a long time to decide.  She is a restless soul learning how to settle down.  :-)     Her 27-yo daughter is married to a successful young businessman in St. Pete (FL).  Her 6'2" 17-yo son is now progressing through his hormonally impaired stage.  He just suffered a broken heart, yet the prognosis is excellent. He is doing Jr ROTC this week. 

So your daughters are gymnasts.  Fantastic.   Galina worked in Russia as a professional gymnast for a couple of years before her long modeling career. 

Offline Larry1

« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2016, 09:42:10 AM »
Hi Eduard,

Good to see you posting again. I hope you won't be a stranger.

Offline msmobyone

• patriotism is the last vestige of fools, but hey
« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2016, 11:52:46 AM »
If i spent $20k a year on fdating membership, and used nothing else. FOund someone on fdating, would you say that $20k was well spent? Point i was making, you can use that $20k much more wisely.

I would point out that flying plus accommodation for a weeks trip will cost 10-20 percent of that total for a 10 days trip, visa, etc.  If I ever added up what I have spent.....

Suggest you like to compound your penchant for posting derogatory / unsubstantiated / darn right fibs remarks - without substance.... see below 

Common response to come up with, create some imaginary BS to justify something. You would do well writing so called "pua" help books, writing style is invent some bs, make it sound logical, sell it to desperate individuals.

Pray tell what is 'imaginary' about MY opinion of Ed ?

1) YOu can hire a translator for that

The very best FSU based translators miss meanings nuances, etc., if they don't live abroad- unlike you I have experience of professional translation services - Russian - English...

2) Not as good as some who has a career for writing dozens of profiles each day

What
?  I referred to writing profiles for western guys..but seeing through profiles could be listed as a bonus

3) Again, you would do so good writing pua help books.

In case you hadn't noticed, I'm a little too direct - when dealing with silly people

4) LOL, omg you are so stupid. What has that got to do with finding a wife in russia?

I think you lost yourself - let alone any 'audience'

Personal attacks. Lets dig into you, 2 divorces, and a current fiancee who is happy to post proactive images on a internet forum. You are doing a great job, keep it up

The difference being I know Ed - despite lots of clue's you don't know me... 'proactive' isn't a contextually relevant adjective ... Unless you can explain yourself, better...

If anyone has money to blow, pay the right people that is my point. Hire the specialists in each section. If you want to spend more

Your point is nearly always meaningless - quoting nonsense about property rental prices, crime figures and you're an expert about Russians after one [failed] relationship.....

I just hope newbies are not brainwashed, and taken advantage of just so one guy could get a $20k fee -Deduct the referral costs  ;)

I think any newbie might be better advised to be aware of an opinionated young man - without much experience to back it up - a guy who suggests my opinion is based on 'commission'...

« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 11:55:20 AM by msmobyone »
Please excuse the Curmudgeon in my posts ..he will be cured by being reunited with his loved one ;)

Offline Eduard

« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2016, 09:11:44 PM »
Hi Eduard,

Good to see you posting again. I hope you won't be a stranger.
great to see you too, Larry!
realrussianmatch.com

Offline Eduard

« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2016, 09:21:07 PM »
Hi Eduard,

This month is a reunion of St. Pete Tamp Bay members!  Tim posted a couple of weeks ago, remarking how happy he is with his AW soulmate.  Michael has moved a few times and is now a Dean with a prestigious university. 

It is splendid to know your life is good.  Your little girl is 10.  Wow!  I recall she was about  3 when I met the beautiful little princess.

Galina and I have been doing very well.  In case you are confused, you have never met her.  Also, she is the only RW whom I have proposed to.  It took her a long time to decide.  She is a restless soul learning how to settle down.  :-)     Her 27-yo daughter is married to a successful young businessman in St. Pete (FL).  Her 6'2" 17-yo son is now progressing through his hormonally impaired stage.  He just suffered a broken heart, yet the prognosis is excellent. He is doing Jr ROTC this week. 

So your daughters are gymnasts.  Fantastic.   Galina worked in Russia as a professional gymnast for a couple of years before her long modeling career.
Hi Gator! Great to hear from you! Glad to here that you have settled down with Galina :) You did tell me about her when you first started seeing her, I believe. So she used to be a gymnast? Gymnastics is a big part of our family's life now. My daughters compete and both were 1st in the State of Florida last year in their respective age groups. I'm a very proud daddy :) They are gorgeous girls so I am stocking up on the ammo LOL.
realrussianmatch.com

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541009
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1870
Total: 1881

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM