It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Would love to get opinions of guys who are still in the dating stage  (Read 4787 times)

Offline matryoshka

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Hello everyone,

Would you take 3 minutes of your time and share your opinions here: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/2927399/SingleGuysOpinion about what you find the most challenging about dating / finding your Russian match? Spasibo!

Offline jone

• Trips: > 10
Re: Would love to get opinions of guys who are still in the dating stage
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2016, 09:03:09 AM »
Mods - Please change this Ops status to Commercial.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2016, 07:21:48 PM »
Hello everyone,

Would you take 3 minutes of your time and share your opinions here: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/2927399/SingleGuysOpinion about what you find the most challenging about dating / finding your Russian match? Spasibo!

Why do you want to know this from single guys? We've been through the grueling trials of dating. Us married men came, we saw, we conquered the challenges.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Deasonstacy

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2016, 04:48:30 AM »
A part of dating that is highly challenging for most of the daters is long distance relationship. It presents challenges that can't be predicted in advance. Many lovers ask for the ways of getting rid from its challenges that are: http://medium.com/@Petrovaelena/ating-coach-tips-to-handle-conflicts-in-ldr-e6b79b672db2#.hmzzsbvg9. These expert advice will help in making and keeping your LDR beautiful.

Offline matryoshka

• Commercial Member
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2016, 07:54:45 AM »
Why do you want to know this from single guys? We've been through the grueling trials of dating. Us married men came, we saw, we conquered the challenges.
I'd love to get the married guys' opinion about dating challenges (when looking back) in this thread. Any insight helps. Spasibo!

Offline jone

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2016, 09:18:07 AM »
If you really just want guys to comment on the dating process, don't ask for their contact information.    That is an immediate turn-off because one of the purposes for this site is the relative anonimity.  But if you are soliciting to make contacts, be candid about it.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline matryoshka

• Commercial Member
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2016, 09:21:34 AM »
If you really just want guys to comment on the dating process, don't ask for their contact information.    That is an immediate turn-off because one of the purposes for this site is the relative anonimity.  But if you are soliciting to make contacts, be candid about it.
That's a good point. What I really want to find out if a paid online course can be valuable for those who want to date Russian women. The course shows how it can be done without going the agency route. My professional background is digital marketing and I'm a Russian female married to an American guy. I know what works when doing it on your own and what doesn't. The question is: will guys pay for this course? And if yes, how much?

Offline matryoshka

• Commercial Member
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2016, 09:23:09 AM »
To add to my earlier reply, in the survey the email address is an optional field. It can be taken totally anonymously.

Offline jone

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2016, 10:31:18 AM »
That's a good point. What I really want to find out if a paid online course can be valuable for those who want to date Russian women. The course shows how it can be done without going the agency route. My professional background is digital marketing and I'm a Russian female married to an American guy. I know what works when doing it on your own and what doesn't. The question is: will guys pay for this course? And if yes, how much?

Excellent.  Now intoduce yourself.  Tell us who you are, how you found out about our forum, etc.  Your course would be a novelty.  Knowing the population on the forum, they will be much more amenable if you participate in other than just floating an (interesting) idea.

Offline matryoshka

• Commercial Member
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2016, 10:36:17 AM »
Excellent.  Now intoduce yourself.  Tell us who you are, how you found out about our forum, etc.  Your course would be a novelty.  Knowing the population on the forum, they will be much more amenable if you participate in other than just floating an (interesting) idea.
Google is my friend :) - that's how I found this forum. I'm a Russian female. Happily married with 3 kids for almost 14 years to an American guy. I know that Russian women and American guys can make good matches but the industry has such a bad rep that it acts as a barrier to entry. In the age of social media, guys and women can do it themselves with a bit of guidance. That's what the course is all about. I'm not affiliated with any dating agency and never used one. My professional background is digital and inbound marketing and I've been successful doing it. Plus I own my own business in the handmade market (in addition to a full time job).

Offline BillyB

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2016, 12:59:05 PM »
What I really want to find out if a paid online course can be valuable for those who want to date Russian women. The course shows how it can be done without going the agency route.

If you advertise well enough and even participate here and gain respect, you will get clients. We've had guys pay for a coach to travel to the FSU with them, help find and screen for them women to date. Some guys have paid tens of thousands of dollars for advice and personalized help to achieve their goal in getting married. I personally would not pay anybody or an online course for help. There's enough information at this forum that adequately helped me but if some guys feel they need more help than this forum can offer, they may pay for the online course. That is your target group.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline matryoshka

• Commercial Member
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2016, 01:07:55 PM »
If you advertise well enough and even participate here and gain respect, you will get clients. We've had guys pay for a coach to travel to the FSU with them, help find and screen for them women to date. Some guys have paid tens of thousands of dollars for advice and personalized help to achieve their goal in getting married. I personally would not pay anybody or an online course for help. There's enough information at this forum that adequately helped me but if some guys feel they need more help than this forum can offer, they may pay for the online course. That is your target group.
Thank you Billy for weighing in - very helpful.

Offline ML

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2016, 10:38:58 AM »
Matryoshka, 

In truth . . . anyone who needs the type of help you (or a similar service) can provide . . . really shouldn't be trying this at all . . . i.e. finding a foreign spouse.

Actually . . . finding the spouse is the easy part.

Going through the endless paperwork (that only increases AFTER arrival in USA) and adjustments is the ridiculous and frustrating part.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline matryoshka

• Commercial Member
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2016, 10:42:42 AM »
Matryoshka, 

In truth . . . anyone who needs the type of help you (or a similar service) can provide . . . really shouldn't be trying this at all . . . i.e. finding a foreign spouse.

Going through the endless paperwork (that only increases AFTER arrival in USA) and adjustments is the ridiculous and frustrating part.
ML, you make a great point. I remember quite vividly the drawn-out and paperwork-heavy immigration process. Adjustment was easy for me as I was already fluent in English and traveled quite a bit prior to coming to US.

Offline Larry1

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2016, 11:04:53 AM »

Much easier if you're from somalia or syria.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2016, 11:47:15 AM »
ML, you make a great point. I remember quite vividly the drawn-out and paperwork-heavy immigration process. Adjustment was easy for me as I was already fluent in English and traveled quite a bit prior to coming to US.

Once a guy finds a wonderful woman and falls in love, he better be motivated enough to finish the job and bring her home.

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2016, 08:10:03 PM »
Really should be on the 'Starting Out' forum
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541335
Total Topics: 20861
Most Online Today: 2843
Most Online Ever: 12701