It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Return trip from Ukraine  (Read 3914 times)

Offline Sailor291

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Return trip from Ukraine
« on: June 23, 2021, 05:44:29 PM »
Thought I would post just so anybody that is interested can read.  Wife and I just returned from Ukraine yesterday after staying for 1 month in Western Ukraine.  We flew out of Lviv on the return, we arrived a month ago in Kyiv.  Anyway, we both got PCR tests in Lviv on Saturday before our Tuesday flight.  We used Ecolab, they have sites all over Ukraine.  We paid $55 for both tests with the ability to print.  We did the tests on Saturday at approx. 11AM, had the results next day at 8AM.  We then went to the nearest location and printed it.  upon check in at Lviv airport with Lufthansa, the check in lady took a very cursory look at our PCR test on our phone.  She blew it up to read the dates and that was it.  No problems at all.  Next we flew to Frankfurt, nobody there checked anything, no PCR no nothing, we were transfers to a non Schengen country so I guess it does not matter any longer.  We walked to our next gate for our United flight to Houston, a United rep checked us, looked very quickly at our tests, made some notes in her system then put a sticker on our passports.  Thats it.  When we arrived at Houston, nobody and I mean nobody even asked if we had a test.  We went thru immigration, customs, then checked in for our final flight to DFW.  Nobody after Frankfurt inquired at all if we had any tests, it was a breeze. 

I might add, the United flight to Houston was about 40% capacity.  It was great for us, very quiet and could stretch out.  I hope some of you guys find this info helpful. 

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Return trip from Ukraine
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2021, 01:44:43 PM »
Thanks Sailor  :)
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2021, 10:22:11 PM »
  I hope some of you guys find this info helpful.
Just glad to see you guys got back to Dallas alright.
The most summer rain and greener yards we have had here in years I can't remember.
Happy 4th

~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline c5h

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2021, 05:12:32 AM »
Thought I would post just so anybody that is interested can read.  Wife and I just returned from Ukraine yesterday after staying for 1 month in Western Ukraine.  We flew out of Lviv on the return, we arrived a month ago in Kyiv.  Anyway, we both got PCR tests in Lviv on Saturday before our Tuesday flight.  We used Ecolab, they have sites all over Ukraine.  We paid $55 for both tests with the ability to print.  We did the tests on Saturday at approx. 11AM, had the results next day at 8AM.  We then went to the nearest location and printed it.  upon check in at Lviv airport with Lufthansa, the check in lady took a very cursory look at our PCR test on our phone.  She blew it up to read the dates and that was it.  No problems at all.  Next we flew to Frankfurt, nobody there checked anything, no PCR no nothing, we were transfers to a non Schengen country so I guess it does not matter any longer.  We walked to our next gate for our United flight to Houston, a United rep checked us, looked very quickly at our tests, made some notes in her system then put a sticker on our passports.  Thats it.  When we arrived at Houston, nobody and I mean nobody even asked if we had a test.  We went thru immigration, customs, then checked in for our final flight to DFW.  Nobody after Frankfurt inquired at all if we had any tests, it was a breeze. 

I might add, the United flight to Houston was about 40% capacity.  It was great for us, very quiet and could stretch out.  I hope some of you guys find this info helpful.

It was smart to do it outside the airport.  UIA looked at it on check in for return leg but we were not asked for it in USA.  Only Customs/entry queston was to ask if we wanted to declare anything.  Welcome back.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541387
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 3932
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2549
Total: 2559

+-Recent Posts

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine by krimster2
Today at 07:36:35 AM

Re: Navigating the longest story ever told by Stirlitz
Today at 02:18:56 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Stirlitz
Today at 02:12:24 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Trenchcoat
Today at 01:56:55 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:07:31 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 11:31:49 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Manny
Yesterday at 11:07:15 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:50:04 AM

Re: international travel by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 08:20:37 AM

Re: Trippin........... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 08:06:00 AM