It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Vaccine Misinformation  (Read 38620 times)

Offline BC

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Vaccine Misinformation
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2022, 10:44:35 AM »

LMAO! Now we see how you always relied on facts, BC!!

From your posted link

Exactly what I said, nothing more, nothing less.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Vaccine Misinformation - LMAO!
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2022, 11:02:12 AM »

I tried to post the link 4 times. It gets all bungled up when posted and leads to a blank site. I'll try this again.

Liberal Supreme Court justices spread COVID-19 misinformation | Washington Examiner

Thank you, I appreciate you making the effort.

Edit to add, I found this article after reading yours.

Walensky says Sotomayor's pediatric COVID hospitalization number was off dramatically
The Supreme Court justice claimed there are more than 100,000 children in 'serious condition' from COVID-19. CDC director corrects Justice Sotomayor on mischaracterization of pediatric hospitalizations

CDC director Dr. Rochelle Walensky joined 'Fox News Sunday' to discuss the latest on pediatric hospitalizations, arguing the number of children's cases of COVID-19 is fewer than 3,500.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/walensky-sotomayors-pediatric-covid-hospitalization-number-off-96-5

« Last Edit: January 09, 2022, 12:00:41 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Jumper1

« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2022, 11:42:10 AM »
Cali terminated 2000 medical.staff workers over none vaccination.

Now they are putting guidelines in place for covid19 positive, but asymptomatic  staff,  be required to work.

Since it's to be primarly with covid19 patients I can understand the premise.
Maybe ,just maybe they should also rethink terminating staff previously and the planned second round of that coming up.
Youd imagine a decent percent of that staff has prior exposer regardless.
Are they more likely to transmit than someone testing positive?

Newscum has yet to comment,go figure.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/california-health-department-covid-positive-health-workers-continue-working

Granted its foxy news, but the terminations and new guidelines were reported in.other.sources as well.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2022, 12:17:39 PM »
Cali terminated 2000 medical.staff workers over none vaccination.

My biggest disagreement is that none of the mandates considers whether
the workers had already had covid. If you had covid and recovered then
you should not be mandated to get a vaccination.

What percentage of medical staff workers caught Covid?

"10 states regularly update the number of healthcare workers that have contracted COVID-19. Of these states, California, Pennsylvania, and Ohio have the highest
rates of healthcare workers with coronavirus. On average, 10.9% of all cases
of coronavirus are among healthcare workers, with some states like New
Hampshire and Maine being over 20%." 

Source: Registered Nursing dot Org
http://www.registerednursing.org/articles/cdc-estimates-nurse-healthcare-worker-covid19-cases-likely-understated/

FSUW don't do vague

Offline Jumper1

« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2022, 01:47:26 PM »
Yeap.
That is why requiring a antibody test or similar might have been more prudent than termination.

The short staffing concern existed prior to covid19.
You'd think administration both state and private would be looking at ways to retain staff.

While I don't see black helicopters, it's despicable how both sides of this politically maneuvered, mis informed, lied by omission etc.

I don't expect the head of the CDC to know the exact* percentage of staff that are vaccinated or exempt as they working from home,
However if called to a congressional hearing on federal vax mandates and such going forward, to not have a good  general idea and sidestep  these questions completely is equally ludicrous.

You should indeed within your department be following the guidelines you've laid out anc recommended nationwide ,and know for certain that you are.

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2022, 02:00:16 PM »
My biggest disagreement is that none of the mandates considers whether
the workers had already had covid. If you had covid and recovered then
you should not be mandated to get a vaccination.

Yeap.
That is why requiring a antibody test or similar might have been more prudent than termination.

While I don't see black helicopters, it's despicable how both sides of this politically maneuvered, mis informed, lied by omission etc

It seems it's not just the states, most of the world has gone crazy over the virus.  That fact always makes me a bit suspicious of what the public may not know.   Why is it that there (Appears to be) such an overreaction? Of course, I could be wrong, if not for mitigation, maybe millions more would be dead, in which case the reaction we are undertaking would be appropriate.   

Fathertime! 
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline Jumper1

« Reply #56 on: January 09, 2022, 02:53:18 PM »
The moving goal posts,while expected somewhat, I feel are a big part of the publics uncertainty.

You can't say 10 day quarantine is needed,then say 5 day is OK ,when cases are at an all time high.
The conflicting protocols, like some states closing restaurants  and hair salons but holding their 2 million attended state fair is just going to undermine the seriousness.
Yiu walk into a Cafe masked but can take if off 15 feet later.
It either is ,or isn't prudent..

Offline Jumper1

« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2022, 03:23:23 PM »
Things like our local city mayor Beetlejuice.
"Mayor Lori E. Lightfoot
@chicagosmayor
·
Jan 8
@CTULocal1
 leadership, you’re not listening.

The best, safest place for kids to be is in school.  Students need to be back in person as soon as possible. 

That’s what parents want. That’s what the science supports. We will not relent."

So the science supports that during a pandemics high point of cases  the safest place for our children isn't remote learning, but being in the classroom.

That was the opposite  to the msyors stance  previously.

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2022, 06:15:08 PM »
The moving goal posts,while expected somewhat, I feel are a big part of the publics uncertainty.

You can't say 10 day quarantine is needed,then say 5 day is OK ,when cases are at an all time high.
The conflicting protocols, like some states closing restaurants  and hair salons but holding their 2 million attended state fair is just going to undermine the seriousness.
Yiu walk into a Cafe masked but can take if off 15 feet later.
It either is ,or isn't prudent..

Go figure...

When you have a sexual molesting, brain-dead president; an imbecile, useless, hated 'c' for a VP; a pathological lying scumbag for your chief medical officer Fauci; a crackpot, fumbling medical agency CDC who changes its mind on a day that ends in 'y', and a fleet of crony politicians in congress too busy setting up donors' payback bank accounts and their retirement plans - and NOW making matters even more absurd - a trio of liberal looney bins as justices in the supreme court blatantly or ignorantly making up physt for their argument - what you have is a cluster fact of an administration and we still have 3 more years of this mess! You thought the Carter administration was bad?!? LMAO!

Who voted for these dumbphucks?

Rising inflation, record setting opioid deaths, southern border uncontrollable mess, log-jammed legislation within their own party, phucked-up foreign affairs, a pandemic of lunacy. If that isn't enough, daddy brain-dead is going to get us in a war for a country halfway around the world and of no use for us. How can people be these phucking stupid!!!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2022, 06:38:22 PM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2022, 07:05:00 PM »

LMAO! Almost a year after the vaccine rollout, and all the silliness the CDC had been recommending vaccine for everyone else, they haven't the phucking clue how many of their own employees are actually vaccinated all this time.

1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2022, 03:15:08 PM »
The evolution of science in the current United States of America: Masking...

April 2020: CDC guideline how to make a cloth mask against the virus.

Yet now...Cloth masks are little more than face decorations!

May 2020: The greatest scientist the world had ever known, Anthony Fauci:

Really? two masked Anthony Fauci used to say that?

http://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/25/dr-fauci-double-mask-during-covid-makes-common-sense-more-effective.html

Fast forward to recent times, especially at the onslaught of delta/omicron variant:

CNN's Dr. Leana Wen was infuriated when 15 states didn't carry the federal mask mandate, prompting her to say this:

We are not out of the woods. We haven't reached the end of the pandemic. It's counter productive and truly infuriating these governors are treating this as if the pandemic is over. It's not true. We could be at the precipice of a fourth surge, and we have a way to prevent it and that's keeping up our precautions for a while longer

No entry without mask, mask indoors, mask on planes...and this dandy - HEPA filters in plane cabins remove over 99.9% of virus particles, but snowflakes insist wearing mask despite that fact just to be safe. OK, so removing over 99.9% of virus particles in the air is not safe enough, but wearing a N95 mask is very safe. Strange that, no?

Science evidenced virus particles are so much more smaller than the vaping aerosol particles in our breath. The videos below gives you a pretty good idea:

..or even this:

Could it be that now it seems everyone is getting COVID despite vaccinated/unvaccinated BS that run down our throats, that masking, as displayed above, is equally just a load of BS, too?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2022, 03:21:46 PM by GQBlues »

Offline BC

« Reply #61 on: January 12, 2022, 03:44:23 PM »
April 2020 masks were hardly available.  Even hospitals had difficulty sourcing them.

As for airplanes, we've already been over that topic so why regurgitate?

Oh well, do ya thang.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #62 on: January 12, 2022, 06:35:23 PM »
April 2020 masks were hardly available.  Even hospitals had difficulty sourcing them.

As for airplanes, we've already been over that topic so why regurgitate?

Oh well, do ya thang.

I got myself a respirator mask like the ones used in the above demonstrations around February 2020 I think it was from Toolstation in the UK, a DIY outlet. I could see the writing on the wall and 20 bob or so seemed a small price to pay to avoid such a bad virus, I saw the images from China and clued in. A lot of people in the UK didn't and were slow of the mark. I also got a gas mask from China just incase I needed an even greater form of protection. To date I have never had to call upon the gas mask but always handy in future I guess.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #63 on: January 12, 2022, 06:48:02 PM »
The evolution of science in the current United States of America: Masking...

April 2020: CDC guideline how to make a cloth mask against the virus.

Yet now...Cloth masks are little more than face decorations!

May 2020: The greatest scientist the world had ever known, Anthony Fauci:

Really? two masked Anthony Fauci used to say that?

http://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/25/dr-fauci-double-mask-during-covid-makes-common-sense-more-effective.html

Fast forward to recent times, especially at the onslaught of delta/omicron variant:

CNN's Dr. Leana Wen was infuriated when 15 states didn't carry the federal mask mandate, prompting her to say this:

No entry without mask, mask indoors, mask on planes...and this dandy - HEPA filters in plane cabins remove over 99.9% of virus particles, but snowflakes insist wearing mask despite that fact just to be safe. OK, so removing over 99.9% of virus particles in the air is not safe enough, but wearing a N95 mask is very safe. Strange that, no?

Science evidenced virus particles are so much more smaller than the vaping aerosol particles in our breath. The videos below gives you a pretty good idea:

..or even this:

Could it be that now it seems everyone is getting COVID despite vaccinated/unvaccinated BS that run down our throats, that masking, as displayed above, is equally just a load of BS, too?

The demos above are all about exhaling, the Doc in the video is wrong at the end, while the cheap med masks, paper masks, cloth masks will let in vapour both ways due to the gaps around the masks as can be seen the respirator and gas mask let the vapour out through the respirator outlet. However air doesn't go in that way as it shuts after every exhale with air being forced out leaving little room for air to come in. The filters at the side is where the air gets breathed in and is filtered through a series of filters so is cleaned air. These respirator masks are used for DIY settings to deal with asbestos and dusty poor air quality areas the same as for Medical settings for viruses. So they have to perform and do as they claim on the packet or they are liable to being sued. Now if everyone had dug into their pocket to buy one of those respirator masks and used it in all indoor setting when mixing with others the virus would have a hell of a lot less impact. The government can apparently buy them in for £5 each rather than the £20 or so we pay in the shops. Set that against the cost of all these vaccines and they would have saved a packet, getting enough made for the whole population would have no doubt taken a bit of time though but then again so did the vaccine.

On an individual basis though why people who wanted to carry on in life weren't more eager to snap these respirator masks up is beyond me. No instead they like to carry on like idiots and think the virus won't be happening to them. Common sense as they say is unfortunately not so common.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #64 on: January 13, 2022, 06:13:41 AM »
The demos above are all about exhaling, the Doc in the video is wrong at the end, while the cheap med masks, paper masks, cloth masks will let in vapour both ways due to the gaps around the masks as can be seen the respirator and gas mask let the vapour out through the respirator outlet. However air doesn't go in that way as it shuts after every exhale with air being forced out leaving little room for air to come in. The filters at the side is where the air gets breathed in and is filtered through a series of filters so is cleaned air. These respirator masks are used for DIY settings to deal with asbestos and dusty poor air quality areas the same as for Medical settings for viruses. So they have to perform and do as they claim on the packet or they are liable to being sued. Now if everyone had dug into their pocket to buy one of those respirator masks and used it in all indoor setting when mixing with others the virus would have a hell of a lot less impact. The government can apparently buy them in for £5 each rather than the £20 or so we pay in the shops. Set that against the cost of all these vaccines and they would have saved a packet, getting enough made for the whole population would have no doubt taken a bit of time though but then again so did the vaccine.

On an individual basis though why people who wanted to carry on in life weren't more eager to snap these respirator masks up is beyond me. No instead they like to carry on like idiots and think the virus won't be happening to them. Common sense as they say is unfortunately not so common.

Man, it's really really good you had the ability to notice the trends and snapped up your respirator and gas masks. You are on top of your game Trench. Nobody, and I mean nobody will get one over on you, eh? It's a crying shame the world doesn't think in the terms you do. Boy, with your wealth of knowledge used in the higher places we could have everybody in the world walking around quadrupled jabbed in gas masks and we could defeat this dang China virus once and for all. Your talents are wasted

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Misinformation
« Reply #65 on: January 13, 2022, 07:00:28 AM »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2022, 09:56:06 AM »
Forget that the dynamically stupid trio of Kagan, Breyer and Sotomayor - democrat appointed justices of this nation's supreme court - are still snugly intact with their respective positions even after blatantly sharing their spectacularly ill-informed arguments to define and push laws upon our land. In a country where its people, with which whom they serve, would be unemployed immediately after making such an incredibly ridiculous display of stupidity like these morons did.

...we also now have Democrat, double vaccinated and boosted Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez, blaming the state she vacationed on as the reason why she tested positive. Seen practicing due diligence in the same fashion she preached on the video below.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Vaccine Misinformation
« Reply #67 on: January 14, 2022, 07:58:16 AM »
Forget that the dynamically stupid trio of Kagan, Breyer and Sotomayor - democrat appointed
justices of this nation's supreme court - are still snugly intact with their respective positions
even after blatantly sharing their spectacularly ill-informed arguments to define and push
laws upon our land. In a country where its people, with which whom they serve, would
be unemployed immediately after making such an incredibly ridiculous display of
stupidity like these morons did.

It would be as if I ordered GQ to never drink again. GQ would argue that I have no authority
to make such a demand and that he would not be legally compelled to follow my proclamation(s)
in any case. Meanwhile Kegel, Braider and Suchamoron argue that GQ would never get a drunk
driving ticket and it would benefit his liver if he just did as I told him to do. Suchamoron might
claim that 80 million kids were killed last month by drunk drivers.

GQ would be silly to argue that he doesn't drink and drive because the heart of the legal
argument at hand is whether I have any authority to compel GQ to do anything.

The accuracy of Suchamoron's idiotic comment on drunk drivers killing children is irrelevant.
She has a lifetime appointment and this should reinforce why we should never elect Democrats
for president ever again.

Lefty justices look at how nice it might be if GQ and everyone else quit drinking rather than
whether his rights were being violated or whether there was anything in the law or the constitution
permitting me to force GQ and/or others to do anything.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2022, 08:18:30 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Jumper1

« Reply #68 on: January 14, 2022, 12:42:06 PM »
In this together together together,,  right up until you don't agree with me 🤣

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #69 on: January 16, 2022, 09:35:13 AM »
This is the idiotic White House statement after the BDB’s 90-day shadow investigation of the origin of the pandemic. The theatrical act was for nothing more than to stooge its equally idiotic snowflake following.

The statement made below was nothing more than another liberal, mindless chatter!

http://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2021/08/27/statement-by-president-joe-biden-on-the-investigation-into-the-origins-of-covid-%E2%81%A019/

Yet, The Republican Oversight committee 4 days ago easily released the unredacted email exchanges between a consortium of US and British scientists back in Feb. 1, 2020 - literally before the madness began, about discussions that available evidence pointed to the virus being an engineered variety. Fear was raised that there may be a huge pushbacks against funding these numbnut experiments, like it did on 2011 - that it was decided to publish a report that basically denounced any notion that this was a lab leak. Again, Fauci and Collins were complicit in these exchanges. They reviewed and ultimately approved the release of the faux report.

http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/21177759-house-oversight-letter-and-email-transcriptions

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
« Reply #70 on: January 17, 2022, 05:08:34 PM »
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #71 on: January 18, 2022, 03:22:15 PM »
Who voted for these phucks?

Offline fathertime

« Reply #72 on: January 21, 2022, 08:47:48 AM »
I continue to read that the virus is going to be with us for good. It will continue to mutate for decades, so of course vaccines will be needed for the rest of our lives.   I continue to hold out on the shot myself, although I'm becoming more and more resigned to the fact that I'll need to get one.  It seems that the vaccine will merely make the symptoms less deadly, and that is a good thing. 

Poor old Meatloaf was likely taken down by the virus last night.   He was rather stubborn and outspoken regarding the shot.  Basically had the same attitude as I have had, but his number came up. 

Meat Loaf Mourned: Tributes Flood In For ‘Bat Out Of Hell’ Singer & ‘Rocky Horror Picture Show’ Actor

http://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/meat-loaf-mourned-tributes-flood-115017330.html 

Fathertime! 

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #73 on: January 21, 2022, 10:50:44 AM »
Sad this really is. RIP. Condolences to his beloved family and friends.

As for the cause of death, I think they either haven't released the cause, or have not shared it publicly as of yet. If his death is COVID-related, I wonder, other than the physical appearance of being 'obese/overweight', known to be one of the listed comorbidity, if he had other health condition that may have contributed to this death.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #74 on: January 21, 2022, 11:02:41 AM »
Sad this really is. RIP. Condolences to his beloved family and friends.

As for the cause of death, I think they either haven't released the cause, or have not shared it publicly as of yet. If his death is COVID-related, I wonder, other than the physical appearance of being 'obese/overweight', known to be one of the listed comorbidity, if he had other health condition that may have contributed to this death.

He had lost a lot of weight in the last several decades.   In recent years, he was very inactive due to spinal pain/pinched nerve, which isn't at all healthy.   A month or so ago, he was planning on beginning recording new songs in February.   As a fan of his since the late 70's it is sad to know he is gone.  He was one of a kind. 
For individuals such as him Covid should indeed be very concerning because it is taking out a lot of people.  Since it isn't going to be going away, we all may have to consider it getting the 'death jab' and accepting that it is just the way the world is going to be going forward.  It isn't poison we would be injecting, just a little something to help our immune system a bit. 

Fathertime! 

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1964
Total: 1973

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM