It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Crimea has been hit : ))  (Read 4990 times)

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Crimea has been hit : ))
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2022, 01:09:33 PM »
the majority of the people who live in sevastopol heard and saw the explosion, a direct hit
russians have a "rumor" that on Ukrainian Independence Day, they're going to do something major, most likely BS

Offline JohnDearGreen

• It's 5 o'clock somewhere...
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Crimea has been hit : ))
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2022, 04:46:55 PM »

Ukraine used a kamikaze drone to hit the headquarters of the orc Black sea fleet in Sevastopol today.
Orcs continuing to run around like headless chickens as their air defences failed to pick up the drone...with comical film of the drone calmly flying through clear Blue skies on it's way to the strike....reports of orcs desperately trying to shoot it down with their AK47's and failing.
Does make one wonder how well Moscow is protected now  >:D

Girkins comments:

Idiots and IdiotsThe news that today an enemy strike drone flew into the roof of the fleet headquarters again, which they could not shoot down with continuous barrage fire from small arms, I can only comment on the following:1. Cretins are in charge of the protection of the fleet headquarters;2. There are idiots in the headquarters of the fleet;3. Because NON-idiots after the first time would have taken adequate measures. That is, they would replace the cretins in the protection of their headquarters and quickly build something from improvised means. At least as in the picture below:In order to ensure the defeat of a low-flying unarmored drone - the following product (or several - to protect the headquarters from different directions) is more than enough. Well, perhaps, at least a little more to train the sailors who will be planted for this unit. And sometimes check that they are not sleeping.P.S. If the idiots from the headquarters of the Black Sea Fleet need my consulting help (or a replacement for the cretins who carry out their protection and defense), then I inform you that I personally have not yet been involved in the NWO and am not very far away - within a few hours drive. So get in touch... I will reveal my main secret: I was good at finding PEOPLE for positions, not positions for idiots and nerds.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1962
Total: 1971

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM