It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Blah Blah Blah Edition XXIX  (Read 9037 times)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Blah Blah Blah Edition XXIX
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2019, 01:29:43 AM »
Congrats MSB.

I can understand about your divorce, i know a guy still not divorced after 7 years and my cousin not yet divorced after more than 4 years.

Our family courts split hairs during divorce and screw up your entire night/days but when it's time to nail the final divorce on the document there is nobody there.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2019, 01:41:53 AM »
Most EU nations rules mean a 5 year wait to start...if one partner will not agree..

Offline msmob

« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2019, 07:42:31 AM »

You need to find a woman that respects you. Life is too short to live with a person who constantly disrespects you. It's an unhealthy situation for both of you and your child to constantly watch this while growing up.

Hmm, is this the same Silly BillyB that  tried to suggest I was 'wrong' to leave my first wife ... for EXACTLY the reason he now backs me on ... :cluebat:

Offline BillyB

« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2019, 07:46:33 AM »
Hmm, is this the same Silly BillyB that  tried to suggest I was 'wrong' to leave my first wife …

I never said you were wrong for leaving your first wife. I've said you are wrong....the wrong man for most women.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2019, 07:53:40 AM »
I never said you were wrong for leaving your first wife. I've said you are wrong....the wrong man for most women.

So, do you have memory issues or do you lie so easily ?

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=23713.msg511782#msg511782

It took me but a few secs to find this one...

"Are you saying you love your kids and left the country to get away from a bitch? If Moby loved his kids, he'd stay near the kids and put up with the bitch."

Silly BillyB

When you post bollox about someone's life - they don't forget ...

« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 08:08:47 AM by msmob »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2019, 08:48:34 AM »
"Are you saying you love your kids and left the country to get away from a bitch? If Moby loved his kids, he'd stay near the kids and put up with the bitch."

That quote of mine implies you are wrong to leave the country to get away from your ex which means leaving your kids. I never said to stay married to her, just stay near the kids, like in the same city so you can exercise your visitation rights with them. Like I said, I never said you were wrong for leaving your first wife. Try again.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2019, 09:14:55 AM »
OMG.. even when presented with your very own howler - you'll try and spin it - suggesting you meant something else ..

Let's analyse your history of posts that lead to this: ..

1/ BillyB said  "Life is too short to live with a person who constantly disrespects you."

2/ BillyB has also told us " If Moby loved his kids, he'd stay near the kids and put up with the bitch."

Yup - I love my kids and  when your ex-wife moves to the same village - following you - and brings the kids lives into daily conflict - that moving away to another village was supposed to alleviate - one moves farther way - but not so far that one cannot come home once a month - call every 3 / 4th day, email and have holidays ( vacations ) together

BillyB has suggested lots more silly stuff - but that will do for today

Offline BillyB

« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2019, 09:52:03 AM »
that will do for today

Thank God.

Offline msmob

« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2019, 10:28:51 AM »
 :wallbash:
Thank God.

I am not sure even he can help your penchant for reality distortion.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2019, 11:07:52 AM »
:wallbash:
I am not sure even he can help your penchant for reality distortion.

This from the mother and father of all porky pie tellers.
Does the Fool think people can’t see his slipperiness?

Offline JayH

« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2019, 04:15:49 AM »
A CRIMINAL ALERT.   Oh no,not another thread about the Krimster!            :).   But no, a good thing duping friends out of $6.80 is not a crime( as such) or it would be another thread about the Moby greediness :o
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline msmob

« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2019, 04:43:38 AM »
A CRIMINAL ALERT.   Oh no,not another thread about the Krimster!            :).   But no, a good thing duping friends out of $6.80 is not a crime( as such) or it would be another thread about the Moby greediness :o

JayH,

Don't make an even  bigger prat of yourself,.. you had your chance to 'contribute' on Maxx slags off SC et all for his failures...    moment missed..

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541004
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1869
Total: 1880

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM