It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Nina and Greg a BELARUS BRIDE Agency  (Read 4767 times)

Offline sdgill58

Nina and Greg a BELARUS BRIDE Agency
« on: June 02, 2014, 03:36:59 AM »
Hello ALL !

Has anybody had any personal experience with the marriage agency a Belarus bride run by Nina and Greg in America? I have contacted them about a lady that I am interested in , but I wish to know if they are scammers or a genuine serious agency. I asked Nina to contact the lady to see if she was interested in me . The lady is supposed to live in a village near Minsk according to her profile page. When i enquired about this Nina told me that I would need to go to the Northern city of Vitbesk to meet her. Nina informed me that the lady had moved there, this is also the HQ of their company in Belarus . Doe's this explanation sound plausible? . It would be very helpful to hear of anybody's experience with this agency and any further advice or help would be very much appreciated . 
Best Regards Steve. UK

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Nina and Greg a BELARUS BRIDE Agency
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 06:07:48 AM »
Has anybody had any personal experience with the marriage agency a Belarus bride run by Nina and Greg in America?

If nobody answers, you can Google their name and the word "scam" to see if anybody has any complaints. Some complaints are valid, others are just made from disgruntled customers who think an agency must guarantee success and marriage.

I have contacted them about a lady that I am interested in.

Focusing on one lady may get you in trouble. You may sign up with that agency because of one lady but if it doesn't work out, then what? You love her photo but you have yet to discover her personality and character. The way it works over there is the same way it works at home. You probably have to date/communicate with 20 women before finding one that is compatible enough to marry. Being fixated on one lady based on photos will get you in trouble more than any agency could. Contact a lot of women and then start eliminating them based on incompatibilities and their lack of interest.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Larry1

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 11:13:34 AM »
Has anybody had any personal experience with the marriage agency a Belarus bride run by Nina and Greg in America? I have contacted them about a lady that I am interested in , but I wish to know if they are scammers or a genuine serious agency. 

Hi Steve,
I've never used this agency, but a guy I know used it for some time and seemed pretty happy with it.  They set him up with a couple of genuine girls and did not scam him.

The lady is supposed to live in a village near Minsk according to her profile page. When i enquired about this Nina told me that I would need to go to the Northern city of Vitbesk to meet her. Nina informed me that the lady had moved there, this is also the HQ of their company in Belarus . Doe's this explanation sound plausible?

The city is Vitebsk.

That sounds plausible.  If you like the girl when you speak on Skype, then I would go ahead with visiting her. I suggest at least some weeks, perhaps even a couple of months, of communication on skype before going to meet her.  Does she speak English?

Offline Thistle

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2016, 10:58:37 PM »
I was once a member of the Belarus Bride Agency. I had exchanged several letters with a woman from the website.
Curious to know more about her, I performing a Google Images search of pictures from her profile. I found her social media profile on vk.com (Russian language Facebook). When I sent her a message on vk.com, she wrote that she did not know me and that her pictures had been stolen. While upset, I didn't immediately reveal my discovery to the agency. Four days after I exchanged messages with the woman on vk.com, the Belarus Bride Agency delivered a letter "from her" that contained no mention of our interaction.

AVOID the Belarus Bride Agency. Nina & Greg Zaytzeff do not know the women personally - they are impersonating the women.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541377
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 1400
Most Online Ever: 12701