Forum > Scammers and Suspect Agencies

Scammer Olga Bronnikova

(1/1)

Jack:
There are a fair share of scammers I think we will all agree, but as I read this guy's story I have to ask and wonder WHY would he, or anyone, send any women they had never met this kind of money? Quite an expensive education. 

Surmane: olyaloft@Mail.ru
Name: Olga Bronnikova
City: Vorkuta
Postal Address: Russian Federation
                          Vorkuta 169912
                           Street Sadovay hause 9
Phone number: none

Agency details: She contacted me on GenXPeopleMeet.com.

My contact details:

My Story: I was casually contacted by Olga on GenXPeopleMeet.com
 As we became acquainted I sent her money via Western Union@Vortuka, zipcode 169912, Gagarina,6A, Ukhtabank Sum of $500.00 for her trip to Moscow, Visa fees (she asked for $420) I sent $500.00 for her to visit me.
Her writing are totally believable and precise. Her mother, brother, deceased father, her work, her friends. Vorkuta being a God forsaken city she was lonely!
Before she returned from Moscow she needed $1257.00 for tickets she would order at the American Embassy in Moscow. I sent her $1500.00 to Alfa Bank 1-St Tverskaya- Tamskaya,32
 She returned home to Vorkuta to wait for her visa approval.
She prepared to go back to Moscow and gave me exact accurate airline flight on which she would arrive. I checked them out. At first everything was fine until she went to pick up her visa and she was told she must have $3000.00 ($1000.00 per month) to afford 3 months in America by the officials at the Embassy. She had $500.00, I sent $2500.00 Western Union to Alfa Bank. She did not just take the money and run but contacted me to give me the exact flight #s. She made her first mistake by giving me the wrong arrival city. I was worried she would be lost if she arrived and I was not there to meet her. I went to my airport to correct her final destination and Delta did not have her on there manifest. She was also to arrive on her birthday Feb.23. Making her 28 yrs old.
Total scam $4500.00 plus all I spent for her to buy food, birthday presents, & to fix up her room with new linen, etc, etc. She is detailed in her letters and has many pictures to back up her life style. Pictures are attached to my profile of her.

Rob ........
Louisville, Ky

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version