Forum > Scammers and Suspect Agencies

The true GCG

(1/24) > >>

BC:
We hear stories of GreenCardGirls.

I find it hard to believe that a high number of women want to find a man for a simple reason to emigrate.

I'm sure there are some that some women might want to use a failing relationship to their advantage as the end nears, but true premeditated GC intent?

I dunno.. Given the possibility of the few hundred extra bucks scamming vs finding a 'mule' I think the scam would be the easier and more lucrative choice.

Thoughts?

Bruce:
I believe the going rate on the street is 25 K for a guy to receive for pretending to marry a girl and bring her into the USA legally from the FSU.  If they and or their families are willing to pay that much to bring people into the USA from the FSU I believe yes - the GCG is desperately going to do what it takes to get here for free!

Bruno:

--- Quote from: BC ---We hear stories of GreenCardGirls.

I find it hard to believe that a high number of women want to find a man for a simple reason to emigrate.

I'm sure there are some that some women might want to use a failing relationship to their advantage as the end nears, but true premeditated GC intent?

--- End quote ---

Yes, so girls exist... but i don't think that they are in the high number...

First, they are enough young and enough poor... the povrety of the girl is a motivation for change of country... and when she is young, she is able to loose some year with a man she don't love only for paper... in some way, several hooker make the same for money... and after some year, they stop and start a confortable and respectable life in other side of country...

About premeditated... of course all is premeditated... the best example is my own case... never big fight with wife, all was almost right but the same day she receive his Belgium nationality, she ask the divorce... six month before this, we have hire a new appartment... when she have fill the contract, she have inform the owner that she was already divorced... same if i have always pay the hire and the caution, for the law, she was hiring the appartment, so she have keep it... same for all the furniture... she have make all the facture on her name but it was me who have pay... the proof of pay was not valid but the name of buyer "yes"...

She have always say me that her ex-husband will not agree for the adoption of Anastasia... but i have make a try... expensive and long procedure... some month after our divorce, i have receive a paper from the russian ambassy... it was a copy from a act make in Russia the 6 juni 1999, where the father renounce to all his right on Anastasia, this 20 day before our marriage... again a lie, she have never wish that i adopt her daughter...

And after 3 month in Belgium, she was already with a other man... in case it was not working we me, she have a reserve wheel...

How i know all this !!! She have say herself the last day i was at the tribunal for the divorce... i have not believe her, i have think that she wish hurt me more... but i have visit some of the men who have sleep with me, and they have confirm several thing... and i have learn some of her secret...

Her next move was a marriage with a doctor from St Peterburg... her russian love... but these man was not with so much patience and have marry a local woman during her marriage with me...

So, her plan was not fully working... now, she is alone... she have try several time to contact me, try to use the child... but i have go away... her daughter was my weakness... since she is beautiful, she know a lot of man but no one wish marry her... it is not really in the custom in Belgium to marry, it is something old minded... live together maybe... a woman and child is enough expensive, specialy if the woman don't wish and cannot work... and return to russia is not a option since the child is fully integrated here...

She have game... i have loose... but she have loose too... her own parent will not more see her... and now, i know the real story from her first husband... again someone she have use for have a more high social situation... her mother have not accept her behavour and she have begin know problem from these time with family...

In short, these woman exist... they are poor, beautiful, young... and ready to all for a better situation... they exist but are not numerous... and since the situation become better in FSU, so type of woman dissappear from the MOB business... they hunt localy, the new russian men, the rich one...

Michelangelo:
Good post, Bruno--

I have heard parts of your story before...but without all these details...and now, even more--it makes me sad. But thank you for sharing it becasue it helps others be more careful before they marry....

Bruno:

--- Quote from: Michael ---Good post, Bruno--

I have heard parts of your story before...but without all these details...and now, even more--it makes me sad. But thank you for sharing it becasue it helps others be more careful before they marry....

--- End quote ---

I have know the detail after the divorce :X

And really, i am not sure that it can help other people before the marriage... i have know some red flag but it was during the marriage, already to late...

Maybe a lie detector before the "yes" can be a option...

I am sure that several American guys here, until the two year "green card" was not specialy secured over the relation... after these two year, they have feel better... so GCG love you like other woman can make it... she love you not because yourself but because you are the "door" to a new life... in some way, she love you like a man can love his auto, because he need it ... but some passion can appear between the two...

You find the same situation when a woman marry a rich local man... she can marry him for the luxe life... when you marry, you promise mutual support for the good and bad time... so woman enjoy the good time and quit you in the bad time...

Build a real friendship relation before a love relation can be a help... but this ask a lot of time, sometime year... not easy with foreign relation...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version