It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: 2019 - nCoV (novel coronavirus originating in Wuhan, China)  (Read 304895 times)

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: 2019 - nCoV (novel coronavirus originating in Wuhan, China)
« Reply #2675 on: June 20, 2021, 06:05:35 AM »
There you go again, spouting regurgitate straight from the swill bucket.  All this has been fully discussed, the approvals as well as a table showing prior research for vaccines developed for SARS/COVID family of virus and technologies used posted long ago.  Quite forgetful fella you are!

Are you stating fact or opinion here?  If opinion, state so.  If fact, at least attribute your source, otherwise your 'facts' are, and remain, mostly BS.

Here is another opinion with a solid basis in facts. If you are following the science as you have so often claimed, give me your opinion on this lady's research. I have never claimed to know 'why' the rush to get such an untested synthetic into everybody on earth (and still don't) this may offer some insight. A question you should ask yourself is why the world stops literally everything to do so for a virus they claim kills .02% of the population. Btw, dying of covid and with covid are two separate things that is conveniently glossed over in your sacred media sources

http://www.bitchute.com/video/GMtUZfHuQNlL/

Offline fathertime

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #2676 on: June 20, 2021, 07:11:11 AM »

Most politicians and governments do not want to commit genocide. They lack information to make educated decisions. 

So you believe you have better information than the Israelis on COVID.  I seriously doubt that.  The Israelis have a  huge desire to self preserve, and if they deemed the vaccinations ok for their people (Almost 100% vaccinated) then I think the vaccine isn't a genocidal timebomb.    Your opinion may be different, but it is rather small in comparison to those from the other viewpoint. 

. How many people knew what those three vaccine experts said before I posted it here? The media and big tech suppresses info from certain experts. Why? Don't everybody in the world have the right to hear all sides before injecting an experimental vaccine in their bodies?

There are always going to be some people that don't agree.  There will never be unanimous agreement.  If that were the standard absolutely nothing would get done about anything. 

Fathertime! 
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #2677 on: June 20, 2021, 08:26:45 AM »

In EU:

The Commission has so far given 4 conditional marketing authorisations for the vaccines developed by BioNTech and Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca and Janssen Pharmaceutica NV following EMA positive assessment of their safety and efficacy.

Obviously approved for marketing and use in humans, the conditional part requiring yearly renewal and reporting for a limited time.  Fact.  Other countries various approvals.

Conditional marketing authorizations. None of those words sounds like full approval to be used on humans. In the link below you will see FDA make statements like this on every vaccine. Even they don't fully understand the risks AND benefits of the experimental vaccine they have given emergency authorization to.

FDA has authorized the emergency use of the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine, which is not an FDA approved vaccine.

• The recipient or their caregiver has the option to accept or refuse the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine.

• The significant known and potential risks and benefits of the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine, and the extent to which such risks and benefits are unknown.

http://www.fda.gov/media/146304/download

So you believe you have better information than the Israelis on COVID.  I seriously doubt that.

While the virus is dangerous and devastating on economies, in 19 months, less than 4 million people have been lost worldwide. In less than 6 months over 19 million people been aborted and many people aren't concerned about that. We should react to the virus but it seems we are over reacting which is not good. Panicking can lead to toilet paper shortages and happily injecting experimental vaccines into our bodies.

There are always going to be some people that don't agree.  There will never be unanimous agreement.  If that were the standard absolutely nothing would get done about anything. 

If three leading vaccine experts in the industry called for a pause on this worldwide vaccine program so their opinion can be discussed among experts at the UN, what is wrong with that? Billions of people's lives are at stake when asking healthy people to take experimental vaccines. The overwhelming majority of people have immune systems that can handle the virus just fine. It's the old and sick, people with compromised immune systems, that need the attention.

Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline BC

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2678 on: June 20, 2021, 09:32:50 AM »
Here is another opinion with a solid basis in facts. If you are following the science as you have so often claimed, give me your opinion on this lady's research. I have never claimed to know 'why' the rush to get such an untested synthetic into everybody on earth (and still don't) this may offer some insight. A question you should ask yourself is why the world stops literally everything to do so for a virus they claim kills .02% of the population. Btw, dying of covid and with covid are two separate things that is conveniently glossed over in your sacred media sources

A good question FP, but first would like to point you out to the great powers of persuasion.  It's not new and has been used by many species and humans in both positive and unfortunately very negative ways throughout history. But let's keep it simple.  One of my first jobs was selling a financial instrument.  The basis of selling is pretty much the same for all products, and there are very many verbal techniques that can quickly and efficiently convince folks they are somehow missing out or need this newfangled product that I can give them.  I did not continue long with this line of work, because it was simply wrong.  Any successful sales force will be well-trained in all the little tricks and tips of the trade…

I did watch a decent bit of the video in the link you posted and could fairly easily identify the mix of 'ancient aliens' along with several basic verbal sales techniques. Also, some stuff like being able to answer a question that doesn't have an answer, but still will give the audience an impression the answer was provided.

A lot is presentation as well.  Here is a rather famous one.

People can and do believe the most outlandish ideas expressed by those they trust, or seem more knowledgeable.  How many million gallons of snake oil were sold?  The power of persuasion has increased manyfold with our new ways of communicating with each other.  Audio, video and text can be put together by normal folks that are as effective as those where whole advertising and production companies were involved.

Regarding your question in bold above, the facts available seem to dispute your hypothesis, mainly the graph below that has been posted several times over the last year.  IIRC BillyB at that time used the same chart as an example that excess deaths were not reflecting what was being reported, and would be comfortable with his rationale excess deaths remained as they were at the time.  They didn't and the data for excess deaths far exceeded anything we thought was possible back then.  Had the data shown that excess deaths did not rise notably, I would be agreeing with you and BillyB today.

The facts clearly show that COVID-19 is a serious killer that needs to be reckoned with. There is no question of what folks died of, whether with or of. It could have been far worse, and in some countries is worse.

So the question seems more about whom to trust and which solutions would work.  I ended up trusting Dr. Sahin and Dr. Türeci, the husband and wife team who developed the BioNTech vaccine in Germany.  My wife and daughter just got the Sputnik V vaccine less than an hour ago, which I believe will also work great and is based on more standard technology, with the quirk of using two adenovirus vectors.

real photo btw, and nothing metal is sticking.

I have my second shot tomorrow afternoon and nothing will stick to me either except a band-aid.  At the risk of looking and sounding really stupid, I'll try to bring a good magnet with me.  Will you take my word for it that the magnet did not attract the vial or syringe?

Remember FP, I'm not trying to convince you or BillyB or anyone else to get the shot.  I suggest you do, but  I'm not going to twist your arm.  Don't twist mine either.

Offline ML

« Reply #2679 on: June 20, 2021, 09:59:50 AM »
I have had the Pfizer vaccine for several months now.

The side effects are that I am better looking and have a higher IQ.
This has been verified by several people and by standard IQ tests.
Some of my toes are starting to curl.  After they all have curled, I will be able to wear a smaller sized shoe.

Also, I have a higher sex drive but my peter has shrank.

But my wife is now home (arrived last evening) and this morning she never complained about peter size.  Maybe she was just so interested in having sex that she never noticed.

To rectify this situation, all I have to do is look on Internet and buy one of the many products available to increase peter size.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #2680 on: June 20, 2021, 10:16:10 AM »
I have had the Pfizer vaccine for several months now.

The side effects are that I am better looking and have a higher IQ.
This has been verified by several people and by standard IQ tests.
Some of my toes are starting to curl.  After they all have curled, I will be able to wear a smaller sized shoe.

Also, I have a higher sex drive but my peter has shrank.

But my wife is now home (arrived last evening) and this morning she never complained about peter size.  Maybe she was just so interested in having sex that she never noticed.

To rectify this situation, all I have to do is look on Internet and buy one of the many products available to increase peter size.

Beware of fake news.

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #2681 on: June 20, 2021, 10:43:02 AM »
A good question FP, but first would like to point you out to the great powers of persuasion.  It's not new and has been used by many species and humans in both positive and unfortunately very negative ways throughout history. But let's keep it simple.  One of my first jobs was selling a financial instrument.  The basis of selling is pretty much the same for all products, and there are very many verbal techniques that can quickly and efficiently convince folks they are somehow missing out or need this newfangled product that I can give them.  I did not continue long with this line of work, because it was simply wrong.  Any successful sales force will be well-trained in all the little tricks and tips of the trade…

As you often do BC, you're missing the bigger point. I will disagree that Polly is selling anything. The lady does research and she's quite good at it. Rather than accepting what she's told by the powers that be, she questions it, researches it and is always quite candid in her results whether they prove her point or not.

I did watch a decent bit of the video in the link you posted and could fairly easily identify the mix of 'ancient aliens' along with several basic verbal sales techniques. Also, some stuff like being able to answer a question that doesn't have an answer, but still will give the audience an impression the answer was provided.

You should have watched it all, you missed a lot. If there was a sales pitch in that, it would have been from Dr Persinger. The fact remains, there are magnetic properties in the masks, swabs and vaccines. According to Persinger these are essential elements for mind control of an individual or the masses.

A lot is presentation as well.  Here is a rather famous one.

The ability to spot bulls*it is a talent very few folks have these days otherwise everyone would have spotted the snake oil being peddled by the so called scientists. BTW that thing would never get off the ground without the Flux capacitor

People can and do believe the most outlandish ideas expressed by those they trust, or seem more knowledgeable.  How many million gallons of snake oil were sold?  The power of persuasion has increased manyfold with our new ways of communicating with each other.  Audio, video and text can be put together by normal folks that are as effective as those where whole advertising and production companies were involved.

Exactly. Brain washing of the masses

Regarding your question in bold above, the facts available seem to dispute your hypothesis, mainly the graph below that has been posted several times over the last year.  IIRC BillyB at that time used the same chart as an example that excess deaths were not reflecting what was being reported, and would be comfortable with his rationale excess deaths remained as they were at the time.  They didn't and the data for excess deaths far exceeded anything we thought was possible back then.  Had the data shown that excess deaths did not rise notably, I would be agreeing with you and BillyB today.

You're overlooking the fact that the cure for a period of time was much more deadly than the virus. I know you won't believe it but I'm responding to this for the other folks reading. EX: pushing a virus harmful to older folks into nursing homes and treating them with a ventilator is a death sentence. Your highly praised scientists knew this. Yes the same one's responsible for the virus. The death numbers were much the same compared to the prior year until it was pointed out to be the case. Then yes there was a sudden spike. More proof that they were lying to you from the beginning. The numbers are a lie

I have my second shot tomorrow afternoon and nothing will stick to me either except a band-aid.  At the risk of looking and sounding really stupid, I'll try to bring a good magnet with me.  Will you take my word for it that the magnet did not attract the vial or syringe?

Remember FP, I'm not trying to convince you or BillyB or anyone else to get the shot.  I suggest you do, but  I'm not going to twist your arm.  Don't twist mine either.

I've never tried to convince you of anything BC, just pointing out the fallacies of your statements. You seem to be following the same logic that allowed Hitler to kill 6 million. I'm not even asking that you believe it, just consider it. You very likely are wrong

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2682 on: June 20, 2021, 10:58:55 AM »

While COVID causes deaths and action should be taken, you're failing to included the fact even the FDA doesn't know the risks and benefits of the vaccine. I told you this in the past and supplied links but you're still debating me today. The cure could be worse than the problem. Nobody knows for sure, not even the experts. You are part of an experiment In 5-10 years we may learn you have health problems due to the vaccine and life expectancy decreased 15 years. We may learn females have a harder time to reproduce and more children are born with birth defects.

Why do governments, scientific experts and media fail to give you the info I'm providing before they ask you to inject a product into your body? I understand most people don't read the fine print but they have not even offered people the fine print but they got their butts covered in a court of law saying the fine print could be accessed by anybody who knew how to google for it. Don't you think they have a responsibility to directly tell people they lack confidence in the product they are asking people to put into their bodies? They want at least 70% of the people to take the vaccine and by telling the full truth, they know they won't achieve that so they intentionally keep people ignorant.

These same folks lied to us that the virus couldn't be made in a lab. I knew they were lying from the beginning. What are the chances the virus of the century was found next door to the only lab in China qualified to house it? When a couple of people die from the bird flu, governments kill hundreds of millions of birds. When the virus of the century showed up, government killed no animals. Why? Because this virus never came from an animal.

These same folks will will tell you we had the safest most secure election in history and we have massive global warming problems so we need to raise taxes. When will people learn these people do not tell the truth and do not have our best interest at heart?

BC, you say I've been offering opinions on this vaccine issue and you believe you possess facts because they told you what is fact. They lied to you. Read the fine print.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline BC

« Reply #2683 on: June 20, 2021, 11:01:31 AM »
FP,

the fallacies of my statements? Where?  Everything?  Yep, that's an easy way out of discourse.

I think you are having difficulty reconciling yourself with the facts, and not me or anyone else.

I see Godwin's law works like a charm when everything else fails.

Offline BC

« Reply #2684 on: June 20, 2021, 11:06:27 AM »
BC, you say I've been offering opinions on this vaccine issue and you believe you possess facts because they told you what is fact. They lied to you. Read the fine print.

BillyB,

You have always been good at throwing in the proverbial kitchen sink and discourse fallacies.  I've offered before, and the offer still stands.  Pick a single, simple topic and let's go through it piece by piece through to the end.  Seems you have difficulty with that. 

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2685 on: June 20, 2021, 11:17:30 AM »

Here's something simple. The FDA website says the risks and benefits pertaining to vaccines are unknown. Can you agree with that your do you have experts that can vouch the vaccines are safe and effective? Once you get on the same page as me, we won't be disagreeing on the safety and risks of vaccines as often.

Offline BC

« Reply #2686 on: June 20, 2021, 11:43:05 AM »

Here's something simple. The FDA website says the risks and benefits pertaining to vaccines are unknown. Can you agree with that your do you have experts that can vouch the vaccines are safe and effective? Once you get on the same page as me, we won't be disagreeing on the safety and risks of vaccines as often.

Good start BillyB!

In order to maintain correct context, that we're both talking about the same thing, can you provide a link to the page where the text you referenced appears? 

Here is the link to the EMA version:  http://www.ema.europa.eu/en/news/ema-recommends-first-covid-19-vaccine-authorisation-eu

EMA’s human medicines committee (CHMP) has completed its rigorous evaluation of Comirnaty, concluding by consensus that sufficiently robust data on the quality, safety and efficacy of the vaccine are now available to recommend a formal conditional marketing authorisation. This will provide a controlled and robust framework to underpin EU-wide vaccination campaigns and protect EU citizens.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2687 on: June 20, 2021, 12:30:09 PM »
Here is the link to the EMA version:  http://www.ema.europa.eu/en/news/ema-recommends-first-covid-19-vaccine-authorisation-eu

Here we go again talking about the same thing. I feel you're trying too hard to validate the reason you took the vaccine.  "Conditional marketing authorization" is not full approval of a vaccine or medicine. There is a link in your website that says this authorization is granted with less data normally required. In other words, data is missing because not every study has concluded.

Here's the FDA's website. Go to page 4. The FDA has available every study you posted here and more. It's easy for you to say something is safe and effective repeating media garbage citing some study but for those in charge who may face criminal charges for lying, they conclude risks and benefits of vaccines are unknown. Time is needed to conduct studies on vaccines and drugs. No amount of money thrown at a study can replace time.

http://www.fda.gov/media/146304/download

Offline BC

« Reply #2688 on: June 20, 2021, 12:47:00 PM »
BillyB,

I'm just trying to establish a 1:1 context that can be discussed, and you've already grown to putting folks in jail.  Not very constructive or? But hey lets try to stay on track here.

The BioNTech vaccine was the first approved EUA in the US and EMA in EU so presents us with decent comparative material to discuss.

Instead of the 'FACT SHEET FOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS ADMINISTERING VACCINE (VACCINATION PROVIDERS)', which contains a lot of the same generic blurb you'll hear in any pharmaceutical advertisement or description, lets look at the current FDA EUA letter itself which is more detailed and informative for the context of this discussion.

http://www.fda.gov/media/144412/download page 2

Offline BC

« Reply #2689 on: June 21, 2021, 12:47:31 AM »
BillyB,

Considering our short, but productive exchange, do you still stand by your original statement  "The FDA website says the risks and benefits pertaining to vaccines are unknown."

Or, considering the FDA information submitted above, can we agree to the following statement as a baseline-fact for further discourse?

FDA reviewed data from phase 1,2 and 3 data and found that the potential benefits outweigh known and potential risks of the vaccine in humans 12 years and older.

Although the above applies to the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine, the same/similar phrases appear in other FDA Letters of Authorization, even for the J&J vaccine that differs only with the ages approved (18 years instead of 12).

http://www.fda.gov/media/146303/download

Ready for the next one?

Offline BC

« Reply #2690 on: June 21, 2021, 09:39:49 AM »
Oh.. and BTW..

video here:   http://streamable.com/039edy

As expected, no magnetic properties at all in its most potent form.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2691 on: June 21, 2021, 01:18:27 PM »

http://www.fda.gov/media/144412/download page 2

Funny video BC. Thanks for making me famous but how do I know that is an mRNA vaccine in there instead of water?  ;)

I can agree that the FDA once said "it is reasonable to believe the benefits outweigh the risks" back on Dec 11, 2020. It's a statement that has a hint of doubt in the product but expresses enough confidence to say it's okay. But after reviewing more data and observing what it's doing on the population, the FDA changed their stance  in April for the J and J vaccine expressing much more doubt and less confidence by saying "Risks and benefits pertaining to vaccines are unknown. That statement is also in the moderna and pfizer notes in link below. Check out the date on that paperwork.

http://www.fda.gov/media/144413/download

http://www.fda.gov/media/144637/download

The FDA is now making a 100% true statement when they say the risks and benefits of COVID vaccines are unknown. Usually when I debate people on the left, they tell me to listen to and trust the science. There should be no more debate since the truth as been revealed if we listen to and trust the inspectors(FDA) of those scientists.

Knowing how long it takes to develop a safe and effective vaccine or drug, it's common sense that the current vaccines being pushed may cause more harm than benefit. It takes 'time' to learn all this. When this experiment on you and others are finished in 7+ years, they can write a more accurate report on if the vaccine was a success or not. In the mean time, they will be asking you to take more experimental vaccine shots.

I'm not anti vaccine. If I was 85 yo and had a 20% chance of dying from COVID, I would take an experimental vaccine. Every few years I take a flu shot. What is irresponsible is our government and scientific community are vaccinating perfectly healthy people with an adequate immune system against COVID with a vaccine that may cause more harm than help. Their experiment affects billions of lives and if they are wrong, billions of people will have health problems and die early.

I asked people I know if they were told that the risks and benefits of vaccines are unknown before given the shot. They said "no". If they were told the truth, they may have changed their minds. My wife has given hundreds of people shots and she didn't tell them about what I showed you guys. Don't you think it's irresponsible to give people an experimental drug or vaccine without telling them that the benefits and risks of the drug or vaccine are unknown? People have the right to know about the product going into their body. They shouldn't need to google for truth like I have. What is going on is not ethical. This, among other things is why many people currently don't have trust in our government, medical and scientific communities.

Offline BC

« Reply #2692 on: June 21, 2021, 02:31:40 PM »

Funny video BC. Thanks for making me famous but how do I know that is an mRNA vaccine in there instead of water?  ;)

Oh, no worries about that.  You just saw a clip and not the video in its entirety, talking to the docs, having to go back for a skipped signature etc.  But you know it's real and that's just fine.

Here's the rest...

I can agree that the FDA once said "it is reasonable to believe the benefits outweigh the risks" back on Dec 11, 2020. It's a statement that has a hint of doubt in the product but expresses enough confidence to say it's okay. But after reviewing more data and observing what it's doing on the population, the FDA changed their stance  in April for the J and J vaccine expressing much more doubt and less confidence by saying "Risks and benefits pertaining to vaccines are unknown. That statement is also in the moderna and pfizer notes in link below. Check out the date on that paperwork.

http://www.fda.gov/media/144637/download

About these links you posted regarding the statements you refer to, do read the title "FACT SHEET FOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS ADMINISTERING VACCINE
(VACCINATION PROVIDERS)"
along with the revision date on the bottom of the pages reflecting 19 May 2021, along with the authorization letters between FDA and the companies with later dates.  What your documents are is standard 'blurb', like information provided in the packaging of medical supplies etc., or maybe a better example the statement when you buy a new car stating that your actual MPG may differ from that on the sticker. Yes, it says what you say it says, but the letters are more authoritative and up to date.

I believe if you take this into consideration, and review the document dates, you'll find my stance justified.

The FDA is now making a 100% true statement when they say the risks and benefits of COVID vaccines are unknown. Usually when I debate people on the left, they tell me to listen to and trust the science. There should be no more debate since the truth as been revealed if we listen to and trust the inspectors(FDA) of those scientists.

Knowing how long it takes to develop a safe and effective vaccine or drug, it's common sense that the current vaccines being pushed may cause more harm than benefit. It takes 'time' to learn all this. When this experiment on you and others are finished in 7+ years, they can write a more accurate report on if the vaccine was a success or not. In the mean time, they will be asking you to take more experimental vaccine shots.

I'm not anti vaccine. If I was 85 yo and had a 20% chance of dying from COVID, I would take an experimental vaccine. Every few years I take a flu shot. What is irresponsible is our government and scientific community are vaccinating perfectly healthy people with an adequate immune system against COVID with a vaccine that may cause more harm than help. Their experiment affects billions of lives and if they are wrong, billions of people will have health problems and die early.

I asked people I know if they were told that the risks and benefits of vaccines are unknown before given the shot. They said "no". If they were told the truth, they may have changed their minds. My wife has given hundreds of people shots and she didn't tell them about what I showed you guys. Don't you think it's irresponsible to give people an experimental drug or vaccine without telling them that the benefits and risks of the drug or vaccine are unknown? People have the right to know about the product going into their body. They shouldn't need to google for truth like I have. What is going on is not ethical. This, among other things is why many people currently don't have trust in our government, medical and scientific communities.

As to this last part of your post, it is a bit too much to chew at one time so won't attempt it now, but have no problem taking it a bite at a time, but that's up to you.  Don't hesitate.

You may well have a point about what folks are told or not told about the vaccine.  The FDA does provide the "FACT SHEET FOR RECIPIENTS AND CAREGIVERS" which is what all those getting vaccines should have in their hand.

http://www.fda.gov/media/144414/download

That states something like this:

The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine has not undergone the same type of review as
an FDA-approved or cleared product. FDA may issue an EUA when certain criteria are
met, which includes that there are no adequate, approved, available alternatives. In
addition, the FDA decision is based on the totality of scientific evidence available
showing that the product may be effective to prevent COVID-19 during the COVID-19
pandemic and that the known and potential benefits of the product outweigh the known
and potential risks of the product.
All of these criteria must be met to allow for the
product to be used in the treatment of patients during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Revision date 10 May 2021

Folks not being given this information is of course wrong, but again that may be some report you received and obviously not personal experience, so beware.  I was provided the same information when I logged in to retrieve my set appointment date.  In addition, I sat in front of a fully qualified MD before each shot who went over my health questionnaire, asked a few questions about medical history and suggested the vaccine that best fit my needs.  Today I was asked about any reaction to the first shot and made aware that this time the reaction may be increased and not to wait too long before taking a common fever medication if I do get a higher fever. 

To be honest, I was not expecting the level of professionalism that I experienced here.  Very competent and very efficient with no rush at all.  It is likely similar where you live, but ya got to try to find out. :)

In any case, this has been a pleasing interaction, BillyB, with little disagreement.  Looking forward to your next pick.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2021, 02:34:47 PM by BC »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2693 on: June 22, 2021, 01:47:14 AM »
Have you only just had your second jab BC? Where are you having this done? In Italy?

I had my second jab just a little over two weeks ago now and I'm in my early to mid forties, but then I'm in a first rate nation, the UK, not a third world EU country ;D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline BC

« Reply #2694 on: June 22, 2021, 01:58:56 AM »
Yes, second and in Italy.

Received the electronic barcoded EU digital certificate 'green pass' as well for travels events etc.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 02:01:51 AM by BC »

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #2695 on: June 22, 2021, 06:02:15 AM »
Have you only just had your second jab BC? Where are you having this done? In Italy?

I had my second jab just a little over two weeks ago now and I'm in my early to mid forties, but then I'm in a first rate nation, the UK, not a third world EU country ;D

I often wondered how the prophecy of the zombie apocalypse got started. Now I wonder no more!
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2696 on: June 22, 2021, 03:20:11 PM »
The UK's Professor Chris Whitty who is leading the UK's response to the virus, some interesting comments here:

"Chris Whitty issues worrying Covid warning for next 'two or three years' | Bournemouth Echo" http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/19382113.amp/

Seems to suggest that further Vaccinations may become needed to deal with the variants in the next two to three years. Also mentions after that development of a polyvalent vaccine whatever that is, my guess a vaccine that can deal with many strains and or updates as it goes, to then deal with the virus.

My guess is that places like India might struggle to ever fully vaccinate their population it is so large as so virus variants will keep developing. Seems uncertain how things will go though but Prof Whitty seems to be taking the line that the likelyhood is that it's likely going to be an ongoing situation for the next few years at least. Guess being in a good western nation at the forefront of responding to the virus is a good place to be in all of this :)
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2697 on: June 22, 2021, 06:22:54 PM »
You may well have a point about what folks are told or not told about the vaccine.  The FDA does provide the "FACT SHEET FOR RECIPIENTS AND CAREGIVERS" which is what all those getting vaccines should have in their hand.

http://www.fda.gov/media/144414/download

That states something like this:

Revision date 10 May 2021

Folks not being given this information is of course wrong, but again that may be some report you received and obviously not personal experience, so beware.  I was provided the same information when I logged in to retrieve my set appointment date.  In addition, I sat in front of a fully qualified MD before each shot who went over my health questionnaire, asked a few questions about medical history and suggested the vaccine that best fit my needs.  Today I was asked about any reaction to the first shot and made aware that this time the reaction may be increased and not to wait too long before taking a common fever medication if I do get a higher fever. 

How many people here that got the jab got paperwork saying the risks and benefits of the vaccine are unknown? Everybody I talked to including my parents say they signed something but didn't read it and don't think there was many pages to read. There's two dozen pages. I can't image those using drive through vaccination sites reading two dozen pages before getting the jab.

Ads, celebrities, government officials etc... say the vaccine should be taken. There are no ads saying the risks and benefits are unknown. One sided advertising and the creation of quick easy access vaccination sites are done to get at least 70% of the population vaccinated. They do not want to scare people with the truth.

The UK's Professor Chris Whitty who is leading the UK's response to the virus, some interesting comments here:

"Chris Whitty issues worrying Covid warning for next 'two or three years' | Bournemouth Echo" http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/19382113.amp/

Seems to suggest that further Vaccinations may become needed to deal with the variants in the next two to three years. Also mentions after that development of a polyvalent vaccine whatever that is, my guess a vaccine that can deal with many strains and or updates as it goes, to then deal with the virus.

Another article to scare us. Current vaccines loses efficacy against variants. The three experts I mentioned previously said our immune system can handle the variants as easily as the original virus. I'm sure they'll be asking you to take another experimental vaccine before winter arrives. They aren't announcing it now because they don't want to alarm the public but I know they are currently working on the vaccines.

Two videos in the link below of Dr. Yeadon from England. He graduated top of his class, former VP and Chief Science officer at Pfizer, and started his own biotech company which he later sold for $350 million dollars. He's not some youtube or government hand picked doctor to make statements to fit the narrative. He's well qualified to speak on the matter of vaccines yet mainstream media and government want him silenced. Earlier I posted his remarks that the current vaccines can lead to mass depopulation. He's alarmed at the FDA's approval that children get vaccinated. Currently WHO doesn't recommend children getting vaccinated. Dr. Yeadon says they tested in a strange way and it's not known if the vaccines are truly effective. He feels the vaccines were fraudulently approved for emergency use.

http://citizensoftheamericanrepublic.org/2021/06/09/dr-yeadon-warns-children-50-times-more-likely-to-die-from-covid-vaccine-than-from-virus/
« Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 07:28:52 PM by BillyB »

Offline BC

« Reply #2698 on: June 23, 2021, 12:07:10 AM »

How many people here that got the jab got paperwork saying the risks and benefits of the vaccine are unknown? Everybody I talked to including my parents say they signed something but didn't read it and don't think there was many pages to read. There's two dozen pages. I can't image those using drive through vaccination sites reading two dozen pages before getting the jab.

The 24 pages is not the fact sheet for recipients/caregivers. It is the one for providers.

It clearly states:

The vaccination provider must communicate to the individual receiving the
Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine or their caregiver, information
consistent with the “Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers” prior to the
individual receiving Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine.

So of course those that receive the vaccine should receive the information for whatever vaccine they receive.  The fact sheets are 6 pages.

Moderna http://www.fda.gov/media/144638/download

The Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine has not undergone the same type of review as an FDAapproved or cleared product. FDA may issue an EUA when certain criteria are met, which
includes that there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives. In addition, the FDA
decision is based on the totality of the scientific evidence available showing that the product may
be effective to prevent COVID-19 during the COVID-19 pandemic and that the known and
potential benefits of the product outweigh the known and potential risks of the product.

Pfizer http://www.fda.gov/media/144414/download

based on the totality of scientific evidence available
showing that the product may be effective to prevent COVID-19 during the COVID-19
pandemic and that the known and potential benefits of the product outweigh the known
and potential risks of the product

Janssen http://www.fda.gov/media/146305/download

the FDA decision is based on
the totality of scientific evidence available showing that the product may be effective to prevent
COVID-19 during the COVID-19 pandemic and that the known and potential benefits of the
product outweigh the known and potential risks of the product

Ads, celebrities, government officials etc... say the vaccine should be taken. There are no ads saying the risks and benefits are unknown. One sided advertising and the creation of quick easy access vaccination sites are done to get at least 70% of the population vaccinated. They do not want to scare people with the truth.

These folks are not profiting from the vaccine, nor do they mention specific products.  Maybe go through the process yourself and see what kind of information is given to you or not instead of dismissing truth outright, based on no knowledge.  After you have received the information from those holding syringes, you can always say you don't want it.  No one will twist your arm.  Give it a try and let us know how it went.  If there were any lapses, or you felt you were not properly informed, you can do your civil duty and take it up with those leading the effort at your chosen location.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2699 on: June 23, 2021, 06:01:41 AM »

Another article to scare us. Current vaccines loses efficacy against variants. The three experts I mentioned previously said our immune system can handle the variants as easily as the original virus. I'm sure they'll be asking you to take another experimental vaccine before winter arrives. They aren't announcing it now because they don't want to alarm the public but I know they are currently working on the vaccines.

Two videos in the link below of Dr. Yeadon from England. He graduated top of his class, former VP and Chief Science officer at Pfizer, and started his own biotech company which he later sold for $350 million dollars. He's not some youtube or government hand picked doctor to make statements to fit the narrative. He's well qualified to speak on the matter of vaccines yet mainstream media and government want him silenced. Earlier I posted his remarks that the current vaccines can lead to mass depopulation. He's alarmed at the FDA's approval that children get vaccinated. Currently WHO doesn't recommend children getting vaccinated. Dr. Yeadon says they tested in a strange way and it's not known if the vaccines are truly effective. He feels the vaccines were fraudulently approved for emergency use.

http://citizensoftheamericanrepublic.org/2021/06/09/dr-yeadon-warns-children-50-times-more-likely-to-die-from-covid-vaccine-than-from-virus/

The current vaccine loses some effectiveness with the variants. My thoughts on this a few days/weeks back was that I thought that from here on out we were supposed to let our immune system go the final distance on the variants that the vaccine would just take away the worst of it and nearly all of us would survive in taking such an approach. Prof Whitty though seems to take a different line on a totally vaccine based approach. While I don't wish to put any family members at risk I rather think that we should try and go for the two dose original vaccine then let our immune systems take the final leg of the journey. Relying on vaccines too much I'm not sure is going to be the solution in the long run. At this moment I'm not planning on getting anymore Coronavirus vaccines unless there seems to be a real reason to in my view.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541014
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1870
Total: 1881

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Today at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Today at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM