It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: The type of pictures a woman sends matter ?  (Read 20988 times)

Offline Yoshiii1

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
The type of pictures a woman sends matter ?
« on: July 10, 2018, 09:27:25 AM »
Does the type of picture a woman sends matter when first communicating ? What is wearing,etc.

Offline John Gaunt

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: The type of pictures a woman sends matter ?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2018, 09:47:07 AM »
Does the type of picture a woman sends matter when first communicating ? What is wearing,etc.
If you are being sent near naked pictures from someone you have just started communicating with then you have reason to be concerned. Normal people don’t do that.
It’s more than likely Boris on the other end.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2018, 11:21:43 AM »

What appeals to you? A girl dressed in 2nd hand clothes with the poorest section of town in the background or a girl wearing designer clothes standing in front of a million dollar yacht while on vacation at an exotic place? Maybe something in the middle?
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline SANDRO43

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2018, 05:37:50 PM »
Does the type of picture a woman sends matter when first communicating ?
It matters in the sense that you can feed it to Goggle Images/TinEye and see if she appears anywhere else ;).
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline Steamer

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2018, 09:10:40 AM »

It's all intended to get you to respond and keep you interested.
Life ain't nothing but a poker game
And no two hands are quite the same
But I never saw a winner that didn't bet

Offline BdHvA

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2018, 06:09:42 PM »
It depends on which brain you are using and which site you are communicating with or via.

I would suggest reading some trip reports and figuring out which way to pursue this adventure works for your personality.
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline naj.juliya

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2018, 10:18:53 AM »
The photos should be pleasant to your eye. If you want to die for it, then this girl is worth attention ;D
«A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is a reality» (John Lennon).

Offline DaveNY

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2018, 10:59:34 AM »
Does the quantity of photos she sends or has on a dating site matter? Some women have only 4 or 5 photos on a dating site other women have 40 or 50 photos.

Is the vastly larger quantity of photos indicative of anything?

Offline jone

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2018, 11:57:03 AM »
The photos should be pleasant to your eye. If you want to die for it, then this girl is worth attention ;D

Welcome to the forum.  In as much as this forum is for FSU Women and Western Men interaction, your opinions, and others like yours are intrinsic to its success.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2018, 11:59:05 AM »
Could mean that she is obessive over having her photo taken a lot Dave. It was kind of weird for me, but apparently a lot of girls are like that and I have seen a fair amount of posing from girls when in Odessa.

I like a nice array of photos, a pro one or two is ok but must be non pro photos in there also. Facial photos & full bod ones are nice also. Sometimes you get where she looks nice in a few then see one where the lighting is not ramped up and she can look terrible so a good few photos can tell a lot I think.

I'm also not at all keen on women that dye their hair different colours. I nearly always prefer natural and like to know what I am dealing with, a natural blonde, brunette, etc.

If she is posing on a catwalk/in front of fashion brand advertising this is a likely sign that she will be high maintenance. These girls I personally just avoid these days, I'm done with all of that.

Would just add that if she is into wearing either dresses, skirts or jeans/trousers her preference is likely to feature a fair bit in photos. In Ukraine they have shops that just specialize in Jeans so I tend to find some girls are really more into those shops or they aren't depending on whether their a mainly jeans girl or not.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 12:04:26 PM by Trenchcoat »
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2018, 01:59:18 PM »

Welcome to the forum!

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline ML

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2018, 02:42:47 PM »
It would be best if the woman included one up to date, very clear pic of her standing up wearing only bra and panties (OK bikini would do also).

This would go a long way toward avoiding disappointment for the man several months down the road.

Even better would be two pictures, a la arrest photos, so we could see a side view also.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2018, 02:59:41 PM »
By the same token, a man should send a woman a notarized copy of his investment portfolio and current bank account, again, to avoid disappointment several months, or years, down the road.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Bee Farmer

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2018, 05:22:33 PM »
By the same token, a man should send a woman a notarized copy of his investment portfolio and current bank account, again, to avoid disappointment several months, or years, down the road.

One can not help but to note the irony of your tagline in contrast to your post.

I don't know how to notarize Grandma's set of silver that's buried in the garden.  Should I just tell a girl I am a homeless bum and surprise her with the silver later?  God brought me into the world as he intended me, naked, penniless, and hungry.  She'll still love me like that, won't she?

Offline DaveNY

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2018, 05:59:48 PM »
It would be best if the woman included one up to date, very clear pic of her standing up wearing only bra and panties (OK bikini would do also).

This would go a long way toward avoiding disappointment for the man several months down the road.

Even better would be two pictures, a la arrest photos, so we could see a side view also.

Europeans have also told me that Americans seem to be very concerned with the state of our teeth and the expense of fixing dental work, teeth cleaning, teeth whitening, etc.

Perhaps women on Russian dating sites could also include detailed photos of her teeth? It probably wouldn't be too difficult for her to take photos of her molars, uppers and lowers, to determine if she needs dental work done. At a minimum a photo with her smiling and teeth exposed. After all dental work is expensive in the US.

Offline ML

« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2018, 08:31:21 PM »
Europeans have also told me that Americans seem to be very concerned with the state of our teeth and the expense of fixing dental work, teeth cleaning, teeth whitening, etc.

Perhaps women on Russian dating sites could also include detailed photos of her teeth? It probably wouldn't be too difficult for her to take photos of her molars, uppers and lowers, to determine if she needs dental work done. At a minimum a photo with her smiling and teeth exposed. After all dental work is expensive in the US.

Yes, this is a very good idea also.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline msmob

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2018, 08:45:42 PM »
Firstly, WELCOME to Naj.julyia !

Great thread and some of the tongue in cheek comments are probably quite serious ? ....

I'd have always said 'avoid' the women with lots of bikini photos...

Funny how someone can change your mind ...

Offline Boethius

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2018, 01:41:56 AM »
One can not help but to note the irony of your tagline in contrast to your post.

I don't know how to notarize Grandma's set of silver that's buried in the garden.  Should I just tell a girl I am a homeless bum and surprise her with the silver later?  God brought me into the world as he intended me, naked, penniless, and hungry.  She'll still love me like that, won't she?

Dostoevsky was not referring to anything as pedestrian as physical attributes.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2018, 02:19:25 AM »
Could mean that she is obessive over having her photo taken a lot Dave. It was kind of weird for me, but apparently a lot of girls are like that and I have seen a fair amount of posing from girls when in Odessa.

I like a nice array of photos, a pro one or two is ok but must be non pro photos in there also. Facial photos & full bod ones are nice also. Sometimes you get where she looks nice in a few then see one where the lighting is not ramped up and she can look terrible so a good few photos can tell a lot I think.

I'm also not at all keen on women that dye their hair different colours. I nearly always prefer natural and like to know what I am dealing with, a natural blonde, brunette, etc.

If she is posing on a catwalk/in front of fashion brand advertising this is a likely sign that she will be high maintenance. These girls I personally just avoid these days, I'm done with all of that.

Would just add that if she is into wearing either dresses, skirts or jeans/trousers her preference is likely to feature a fair bit in photos. In Ukraine they have shops that just specialize in Jeans so I tend to find some girls are really more into those shops or they aren't depending on whether their a mainly jeans girl or not.
Trench, we all know you can’t afford any women. So it’s not a question of choice as to whether you can be done with all that or not.
In TrenchWorld, a woman looking after herself, wearing good quality clothing, is high maintenance:cluebat: :cluebat: :cluebat:
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 02:22:29 AM by John Gaunt »

Offline Bee Farmer

« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2018, 04:46:53 AM »
Dostoevsky was not referring to anything as pedestrian as physical attributes.

Or full asset disclosure?

Late night, Bo?  Normally you're a pretty sharp gal, but that went right over your head.

I was pointing out that your post about asset disclosure (and ML's about pics) implied that love was not a part of international relationships, and was strictly a business arrangement.  (Besides, everyone knows that the most important pic is the pic of her mother so you know what the lady will look like in 25 years.  Oh wait, most of these guys aren't going to be around in 25 years.)

While tongue-in-cheek, both of your posts did contain a lot of truth.  Men want youth and beauty (fertile eggs and/or trophy wife) and women want a man capable of supporting them and their child[ren].  Love unfortunately often gets cast by the wayside.

[note to Trench: Did you catch that part about the mother-infant dyad? Women are not looking for a man who can support just her, but a man who can support her and her future infant child.]

Perhaps this begs a bigger question?  Does love exist in relationships between Western men and FSU ladies?  Or are these marriages simply business relationships?

Or is it something even more specific?  Is it first marriages that pursue love, and second or subsequent marriages that are business relationships? (Often the Western/FSU marriages are people beyond the childbearing years, which is the traditional reason for marriage to begin with.  So what exactly are the reasons for middle age and later marriages?)  Are first marriages idealistic and pursuing love, but once those rose colored glasses have been broken by failed relationships and divorce, do people then pursue relationships which are more akin to business relationships?  Something shallow which just maintains the appearance of something deeper?

Does love even exist anymore?

And notarized asset disclosure?  That suggests that no trust is present, if one needs a 3rd party guarantee of honesty.  Even ML recognized that the lady needed to keep a token amount of clothes on - you have to leave a little bit to the imagination.  (I advocate understating one's assets, both financial and physical.  That makes it all the much better when they are finally and privately revealed.)

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2018, 10:00:12 AM »

Especially on a cold windy day! So the everything could be properly evaluated.

However, the OP asked about first communication and most girls won't send
photos of the pointer sisters to a guy they don't know.

If you actually receive photos of side boob1,2, underboob3 or the
pointer sisters 4 in the original letter, you are probably corresponding with a dude.

1. http://i.pinimg.com/originals/5f/f1/5e/5ff15e79fad06ed4934a82a4b3265f8a.jpg
2. http://i.pinimg.com/originals/b9/ab/a7/b9aba72f02f7cca53942b2df1743967e.jpg
3. http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/79/590x/Kendall-Jenner-flashed-some-serious-underboob-829447.jpg
4. http://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/2317084.main_image.jpg?strip=all

« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 10:07:34 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2019, 01:04:49 PM »
It matters in the sense that you can feed it to Goggle Images/TinEye and see if she appears anywhere else ;).

Also Yandex, Baidu, and Bing Images.
I have had good luck with Yandex Images catching pics stolen from FSU fashion sites that the other image searches missed.
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2019, 01:36:00 PM »
It is best if she sends current pictures.
One woman I was writing to many years ago had sent me a lot of pics, one or two with each message. I knew some of them were older pics, so I asked if she had a current one.  When she obliged me, I nearly fell out of my chair. Ms. Smoking Hot's fire had went out a couple of decades ago.
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Offline msmob

« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2019, 10:11:46 PM »
Well, on checking this thread NO 'Russian' lady has answered the OP and I am as quilty as the other guys who have.

Only Boethius qualifies and Trench's 'advice' should come with a one has to be able to pull a Russian woman ...any woman to try to post like one knows....:headslap:

Offline LAman

« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2019, 10:36:53 PM »
Well, on checking this thread NO 'Russian' lady has answered the OP and I am as quilty as the other guys who have.

Did you really check this thread properly? You can apologize to reply #6.
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline msmob

« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2019, 12:58:12 AM »
Did you really check this thread properly? You can apologize to reply #6.

I apologiSe 

Offline iolanik

• Been Thru This and Will Never Do It Again!
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2019, 03:42:24 PM »
If you are being sent near naked pictures from someone you have just started communicating with then you have reason to be concerned. Normal people don’t do that.
It’s more than likely Boris on the other end.

John: Back in the old RWG days we used that very expression! LOL Thanks for that one!

Offline iolanik

• Been Thru This and Will Never Do It Again!
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2019, 03:42:56 PM »

If shes sending naked pics it's best to post them here for us to judge...LMAO

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2019, 11:29:21 AM »

I always advise sending a photo of your mothers basement and
the highest stack of pizza boxes you've managed to build. My
advice is somewhat hypocritical since my Mom's house is built
on a slab, hence no basement.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline msmob

« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2019, 02:00:40 PM »
Considering how many guys ask to SEE bikini pics and feel the need to post genitial images...many FSU must be slapping their foreheads

Offline Regular

« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2020, 11:47:58 AM »
The quality of the pics is what matters. You can see if she's trying too hard or what lifestyle she has, does she have her lips done, or has natural beauty. Quality women don't wear provocative clothes and have nightclub pics, I think 😉 It's a different culture, between East and West. But you westerners might like girls who wear sexy dresses or bikinis, don't complain later

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2020, 11:56:25 AM »
The quality of the pics is what matters. You can see if she's trying too hard or what lifestyle she has, does she have her lips done, or has natural beauty. Quality women don't wear provocative clothes and have nightclub pics, I think 😉 It's a different culture, between East and West. But you westerners might like girls who wear sexy dresses or bikinis, don't complain later

Women are trained to behave like a good girl , I slept with a woman recently , on the first date , as she left I said 'oh so you only slept with one guy right', she told me she only slept with one guy before me , we laughed about it as she knew I knew she lied .

A lot of women tried that with me , many act different with their next partners playing the good girl , but whilst we me , it was costumes , rope and hair pulling . Women act , you know nothing of their past .

If you are worried about a woman's sexual past, just learn how to be better than her previous partners . No need to avoid women, find the woman happy to be with you for life , rather than a nun who can barely likes you

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2020, 12:11:25 PM »

Welcome to the forum.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline msmob

« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2020, 03:15:03 PM »

Women are trained to behave like a good girl , I slept with a woman recently , on the first date , as she left I said 'oh so you only slept with one guy right', she told me she only slept with one guy before me , we laughed about it as she knew I knew she lied .

A lot of women tried that with me , many act different with their next partners playing the good girl , but whilst we me , it was costumes , rope and hair pulling . Women act , you know nothing of their past .

If you are worried about a woman's sexual past, just learn how to be better than her previous partners . No need to avoid women, find the woman happy to be with you for life , rather than a nun who can barely likes you

I judge this post to be more of a "look at me', I pulled" rather than offering any sensible 'advice' ..

MY advice ... it's a really good idea to get to know the person BEFORE 'fantastic sex' .... even have a STI test together

I mean WHO makes a habit of sleeping with women on a first date is risking a life time of unpleasant reminders ..

Do guys want to have to explain to any future partners why indulging in games for two might change their life ?

I simply cannot believe most people shagging someone on the first date have covered all the necessary checks  :rolleyes:

Please note: This is very much a case of ..."Do as I say ..not as I do" 

« Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 03:20:50 PM by AnonMod »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541009
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1865
Total: 1876

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM