It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: World Annihilation Threatened – Trust Now Shattered Between Russia And U.S.  (Read 2466 times)

Offline The Natural

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
"The Threat Posed to International Relations By The Neoconservative Ideology of American Hegemony, Address to the 70th Anniversary of the Yalta Conference, Hosted by Institutes of the Russian Academy of Sciences and Moscow State Institute of International Relations, Moscow, February 25, 2015, Hon. Paul Craig Roberts"

http://kingworldnews.com/paul-craig-roberts-trust-now-shattered-russia-u-s-world-annihilation-threatened/2/

Offline LAman

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
Why is the Chicken Little Syndrome so prevalent here at RPD??
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline AkMike

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: Resident
Trust is hard to achieve when Russians lie like rugs.

Offline Darth_Budda

I personally don't see why every one is so russophobic here... 

It's like they think this is a game and we win if we throw Russia under a bus,,,

Wrong NO One Wins...

I have ofter though that in order to secure world peace, both American and Russians need to learn how to deal with each other on a equal footing...
We need a government of action to fight for working families!
Caleb Maupin

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
I don't think most posters are Russophobes.  As I have posted, my children have a very Russian surname, they have Russian blood, and I bear no ill will toward Russians.  But you seem to buy the Russian narrative that the US/CIA/EU was behind the events in Kyiv.  The US did become involved once a leadership change was inevitable, but I highly doubt they were behind Euromaidan.  That narrative is very disrespectful to Ukrainians.  It is as if they don't have their own thoughts, but are marionettes, at the mercy of Western masters.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline AkMike

Russia is driving the bus and they won't try to find reverse.

Offline mendeleyev

• RWD Advisor
My home is in Moscow, dacha in Volgograd, relatives scattered across the land from Kaluga to Shakty and points in between, a daughter who works at MGU, a wife with a successful art practice, a son-in-law who has traveled with me all over Ukraine during the time of conflict, and somehow I manage to retain (sometimes by the skin of my teeth), a media credential from the foreign ministry that includes travel rotations with the president and prime minister press corps, but somebody suspects that anyone who disagrees with the Kemlin's "Russia World" operating strategy is suffering from Russophobia. Wow.

Russophobia, no.

Intelligent however, yes.
The Mendeleyev Journal. http://mendeleyevjournal.com Member: Congress of Russian Journalists; ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ.RU (Journalist-Russia); ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ.UA (Journalist-Ukraine); ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ.KZ (Journalist-Kazakhstan); ПОРТАЛ ЖУРНАЛИСТОВ (Portal of RU-UA Journalists); Просто Журналисты ("Just Journalists").

Offline BillyB

• Trips: > 10
I personally don't see why every one is so russophobic here... 

I have ofter though that in order to secure world peace, both American and Russians need to learn how to deal with each other on a equal footing...

Just because some men want to return their Russian wives back home doesn't mean they're russophobic. Those wives have flaws. Some are bad cooks.

Elsewhere you mentioned you leaned Communist. If America, who has one of the largest nuclear stockpiles in the world, attacks a neighbor such as Canada or Mexico with the intent of expanding its borders and making everybody in the world have to buy a new world map/globe to keep up with changing times, wouldn't you be upset or tell pro Russians they need to be on equal footing with America to get America to stop? Russia, who has one of the largest nuclear stockpiles in the world is attacking a neighbor and has already expanded their borders with no end in site. That is what people are upset about but bad cooking by Russian women takes a close second.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Darth_Budda

Thats a lot of If's.....

Listen my issue with the situation in Kiev is NOTHING has changed... one oligarch who was a pawn of Russia was replaced by another oligarch who is a pawn of NATO...

If the People of Ukraine want real change they need to get rid of all their Oligarchs and elect a common man,, perhaps a electrical engineer from the east?

Kiev needs to decide if the east is still Ukraine, if it's a yes they need to talk and restore pensions and other services cut by kiev and begin the slow process of reconstruction...

If they are not part of Ukraine they need to stop Bombing them...

We need a government of action to fight for working families!
Caleb Maupin

Offline calmissile

Thats a lot of If's.....

Listen my issue with the situation in Kiev is NOTHING has changed... one oligarch who was a pawn of Russia was replaced by another oligarch who is a pawn of NATO...

If the People of Ukraine want real change they need to get rid of all their Oligarchs and elect a common man,, perhaps a electrical engineer from the east?

Kiev needs to decide if the east is still Ukraine, if it's a yes they need to talk and restore pensions and other services cut by kiev and begin the slow process of reconstruction...

Out of curiosity, how much accumulated time have you spent in Ukraine (including Crimea)?
Doug (Calmissile)

Offline Boethius

The war was started not by locals, though they had some issues, but by Russia.  It is the separatists, not Ukraine, that started the war, and that has violated the ceasefire.

Why should Ukraine's leader be from the east?  All its former, post collapse leaders, were from the East.  Even Poroshenko was born in Eastern Ukraine, though he was raised in Vinnitsya.  Other than the current PM, all its PM's have been from Eastern or Central Ukraine as well.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 04:47:07 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline BillyB

• Trips: > 10
... one oligarch who was a pawn of Russia was replaced by another oligarch who is a pawn of NATO...

Poroshenko is begging NATO member nations for help but he is not their pawn. Poroshenko was  Minister of Trade and Economic Development under ousted Russian puppet president Yanukovych. Poroshenko has business developments in Russia and risked losing it all because his loyalty is to Ukraine first, not Russia.

In other news a Russian politician and Putin critic is shot dead. I think Putin is making a statement that disagreement and freedom of speech is harmful to the health.

Dead men can't talk.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

lordtiberius

Magic thinking!

Online Faux Pas

Thats a lot of If's.....

They very likely would but, the Russians are there with tanks, guns, bullets and stuff intent on killing people. You know, like all good communists

Offline Chelseaboy

• Trips: 1 - 3
Darth_Budda

I asked you this question in another thread,but you conveniently ignored it..as it goes against your persecuted poor little DPR mantra.

So,i'll ask you again.

Mariupol wants to remain as part of Ukraine...SO WHO'S BEEN BOMBING MARIUPOL ?

If you can't answer maybe one of those other bright sparks The Natural or Fathertime can  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 03:12:44 AM by Chelseaboy »
Just saying it like it is.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1951
Total: 1960

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fianc้ - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fianc้ - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fianc้ - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fianc้ - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM